PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Using Bubble Now XL Pro Kit First Time

Cashflow420
10-23-2009, 03:31 AM
This year my friend gave me his trimmings, about 2-3 pounds worth that I put in my freezer. I was looking for a way to make something out of it and came across this site. Since I seen the Bubble Now XL Pro Kit with the 20 gallon bags was on sale I purchased it.

It was delivered yesterday, and so today I figured I would give it a try. I went to the store and purchased a 20 gal garbage can and spatula so I could follow the instructions just like I read here.

I loaded up everything I had into the bag, put ice inside the bag, put it in the machine, filled up the machine with water and ice, shut the lid, and put the timer to 15 min. The bubble now machine started right up and began mixing the product around. After about 3 minutes the machine made a loud noise and quit working, stopping at 12 min. I could hear the timer still going and thought it was changing cycles or something since it was making a clicking noise as well. Being the first time I had no idea what to expect. The timer kept ticking an nothing happened, so I got on the phone with Fresh Headies to have them troubleshoot it. They had me take off the back and check the belt, but the belt was on. Turns out the new unit I got in the mail was a defect. Since they do not offer refunds, they said they are sending me a new one, but all of my product is gone and I will probably never have any again.

I ended up lifting the machine up to dump the water and bag into the bubble bags since the drain thing would not work either. After pulling the bags through and scraping the bubble off there is probably only 3-5 grams worth of bubble.

In all I'm very upset with myself for purchasing this product. I feel like I put all my eggs in one basket, literally. I'm just curious if anyone else had had such bad luck with the bubble now xl machine?

hashcat
10-23-2009, 04:04 AM
wow man that really sucks i feel for you

hope it never happens to me

YukonBikerGuy
10-23-2009, 04:09 AM
That is unfortunate. Bad luck sucks for anyone man. A complete product replacement without even asking for the defective one back does seem like the best possible thing they could have offered, I cant see how it could be better. FreshHeadies is like that with customer service. The material could have been saved... strain the water out, put it back in the freezer untill the new machine arrived, and then process the material.

Defective from the factory does happen with almost any product at some point, nothing is perfect. Sorry you had to be one of the unlucky few.

Once you have the equipment, people have a reason for you to process their trim.... be the hashman.... the kit is an investment that will pay for itself if you dont give up on it.

My first year of hash making I made a lot of errors, and my hash wasn't so good. My hash now comes out the way I want it, after lots of practice. I'd say my 5 gallon machine and 8 bags have paid for themselves several times over now, and I'm still gonna make a bunch more killer hash with them.

Dont let your disapointment kill your hashmaking, you have the equipment for some bomb batches.

YBG

smokingdanny
10-24-2009, 05:22 PM
OUCH!!!!! man that blows cock

Cashflow420
10-29-2009, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the words of inspiration YukonBikerGuy (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/member.php?u=516)! This toy will be on my shelf for anyone needing to use one. I'm expecting the UPS man to drop off the new one tomorrow. I plan on running a batch of water through it one time to make sure it works before I store it away.

Space_Station_Solaris
10-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Wow.

You may have easily just ordered concentrate-bags, and skipped the hassle of an apparatus that would likely have a defect--as most manufactured things do.
In my opinion, I find it silly to pay $225 for a small bubbling machine.

You take the same risk buying a defective bubble machine, as you do a defective clothes dryer.

The whole money-making facet of concentrate-bags, hoodies with fmb.com logos, bubble-machines, and people paying $700+ for a bong is atrocious.

But, as time goes, things easily unfold polluted.

YukonBikerGuy
10-29-2009, 03:49 PM
Wow, all manufactured 'aparatus' have defects? So how do the bags escape your percieved built in manufacturing screw up inherent to 'everything'? Hell, why is your PC still working? You realise that almost everything you use in your daily life is manufactured? If everthing you buy is defective, buy better stuff.

Btw, the machine doesn't bubble, the hash does, if done right. LOL

Frankly, my back and efforts are better spent watching a machine do the mixing for me perfectly while I smoke on a quality glass on glass bong. Way better than crippling myself up extra doing the mixing myself. Easily worth the price of the machine, even without factoring in the awesome hash I have made with it. I paid 80 euros/g for full melt hash in Amsterdam last year that wasnt as good as hash I made myself. If you factor in the cost of buying all that hash as well, the machine pays for itself over and over and over again.

People need to make money to live. Its a shitty thing about modern society, but there it is. The pure barter system is dead in terms of daily living. If you want to spend less money buying inferior/cheaper products, rather than spend what it costs to get the good stuff, then you should get used to finding most products 'defective' ( I just call it cheap crap, @ one time thats 'all I could afford' too, but in the long run I found that cheap crap costs more). Also, the business practices of some companies make it worth my money to pay more for a product. Like paying workers in a 3rd world country 1st world wages to make a product. Could I get it cheaper if assembled by a 10 yr old chineese boy who works for pennies a day? Yes, most likely. But I don't want to support that type of buisness if I can make a better choice.

A thought just occured to me.... Do you even own a Bubblenow machine? Used one? Seen one in person? Or are you just poo-pooing it on your own percieved anti-money type spin? Just curious.

YBG

Wow.

You may have easily just ordered concentrate-bags, and skipped the hassle of an apparatus that would likely have a defect--as most manufactured things do.

You take the same risk buying a defective bubble machine, as you do a defective clothes dryer.

The whole money-making facet of concentrate-bags, hoodies with fmb.com logos, bubble-machines, and people paying $700+ for a bong is atrocious.

Cashflow420
10-30-2009, 01:15 AM
I'M HEATED!!! Today my replacement machine came in the mail. I quickly opened it up, took it in the backyard, and removed all the plastic stuff from it. Like I said before I wanted to make sure this one works before putting it on the shelf, so I filled it up with regular water from my hose. Once about 3/4 full I plugged in the machine to the outlet and set the timer to 15 minutes. The machine started spinning. About 1 minute into its cycle I heard another loud clank and the machine stopped working immediately. I quickly pulled out my iPhone and filmed the rest of what was left. I'm also including a picture of my the two broken machines sitting in my garage.

After my stomach dropping to my feet again, I picked up the phone and called Fresh Headies. They said they're going to send me another one, but want to talk to me more about this tomorrow. I hope they don't think I'm trying to fraud them, I just want a working machine!!

Video Of My Broken Bubble Now XL Pro Machine
YouTube - Broken Bubble Now Pro Hash Machine

Pics of two brand new broken machines. :(
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4363/brokenbubblenow2.jpg

DrBudGreengenes
10-30-2009, 04:46 AM
Any reason Y U did NOT stir the 2-3 lbs
BY
Hand to save the hash?
U just Lazy?
:smoke1:

2-3lbs (was it 2 or 3 lbs?)
3-5 grams? (was it 3,4 or 5?)
thats a Big deal when we r talkin hash
U got me doin alot of wondering

Cashflow420
10-30-2009, 05:30 AM
Any reason Y U did NOT stir the 2-3 lbs
BY
Hand to save the hash?
U just Lazy?

2-3lbs (was it 2 or 3 lbs?)
3-5 grams? (was it 3,4 or 5?)
thats a Big deal when we r talkin hash
U got me doin alot of wondering

I ended up with 5.7 grams of material, that includes the first bag which looks pretty nice to. I did stir it, and then I let it sit for 15 min like it says in the regular instructions. To answer your question about how much the trim weighed I can't answer that since my scale is super tiny and cannot weigh that much at a time.

OnlyHighGrade
10-30-2009, 06:08 PM
i like to hand stir for 12 minutes or so and then wait for a good 40 minutes for it all to settle.

Hieronymus Bosch
10-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Wow.

Hey, what a great, helpful and constructive rant! So happy to have your input, keep up the great work!

Be careful though, if you stick your head in the sand long enough....you might just run outta breath.

Cashflow420
11-02-2009, 06:18 PM
i like to hand stir for 12 minutes or so and then wait for a good 40 minutes for it all to settle.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll let it sit for longer next time.

DrBudGreengenes
11-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Hey bro wanna do us all a favor
and
post a pic of those 2 (Broken)XL's again
With say your name and todays date
I'm gonna go ahead and call
BS on this one

Cashflow420
11-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Hey bro wanna do us all a favor
and
post a pic of those 2 (Broken)XL's again
With say your name and todays date
I'm gonna go ahead and call
BS on this one

You're saying you don't beleive I received two broken bubble now machines? I'll take some pics of them like you said since you don't beleive me.

Cashflow420
11-04-2009, 05:59 AM
When the third one arrives next week I'll be sure to video tape it during its first run just in case it happens again. In the meantime here are pics of my two brand new broken machines. I just posted the one I used water only on eBay in case a handyman can fix it. Here's the link, and the pic DrBudGreengenes (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/member.php?u=412) requested.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9408/brokenbubblemachines.jpg

cheesebox
11-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Ouch man :( that is really shitty

Cashflow420
11-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Almost forgot to include the link to the eBay auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370285122057

Cashflow420
11-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Update: I was expecting shipment of the 3rd Bubble Now machine yesterday. Instead I received an email from Fresh Headies stating that their was shipping problem and UPS damaged the package. I have now received another UPS shipping email stating delivery is on the 14th. Below is the note I received...

" The comments for your order are

Hi *******,
There was a problem with your shipment and UPS sent it back to us due to shipping damage. We have sent a replacement machine out and you should receive it by next week."

Dianamite
11-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Hi CashFlow420,

I'd like to respond to this, as the manager here at Fresh Headies. According to my records, we shipped you the original machine on October 16th. On October 23rd, after I spoke to you on the phone, we shipped a replacement machine to you, which was received on October 29th.

I personally received your phone call, during which you stated that the machine had only worked for a few minutes before malfunctioning. During that call you also stated that the machine was now full of your plant material. I advised you at that time that you could simply process the material using your Bubble Bags instead of using the machine. You stated that you had no further use for the machine, and it seems to me that this was a case of buyer's remorse, as you wanted to receive a refund rather than a replacement machine. I did find it very strange that you would purchase an XL machine if you only had enough material to use it once.

For obvious reasons, we do not accept returns of used products.

We very rarely have problems with the XL machines, we have had a replacement rate of 2%, and most of those were due to shipping damage. Occasionally we have a report of a pump not working, and rarely a motor failure (usually after heavy use). 2% is a bit higher than we would like, but not terribly unusual considering the size of the item and the shipping distances. The shipping companies unfortunately are not known for their gentle treatment of the packages and some damage is inevitable (as is a certain percentage of machines that are defective right from the factory).

To be perfectly frank, the report of 2 machines with the same very unusual problem is somewhat suspicious, but we chose to give you the benefit of the doubt in this matter, as we normally do - and although it does seem very odd, it is *possible* that it did happen as you suggest. As a responsible company, all that we can do is to stand behind our products and replace them when the customer has a complaint. I trust that the third machine will function to your satisfaction.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by defective machine(s), such problems are of course very frustrating to our customers and we do our best to try to make sure that they are as infrequent as possible.

Diana Penny
Manager
Fresh Headies

jBUCKS420
11-11-2009, 03:01 AM
That sounds like the representation of a legit ass company to me!

YukonBikerGuy
11-11-2009, 04:24 AM
That sounds like the representation of a legit ass company to me!

I concur sir.

Cashflow420
11-11-2009, 06:10 AM
Hi CashFlow420,

I'd like to respond to this, as the manager here at Fresh Headies. According to my records, we shipped you the original machine on October 16th. On October 23rd, after I spoke to you on the phone, we shipped a replacement machine to you, which was received on October 29th.

I personally received your phone call, during which you stated that the machine had only worked for a few minutes before malfunctioning. During that call you also stated that the machine was now full of your plant material. I advised you at that time that you could simply process the material using your Bubble Bags instead of using the machine. You stated that you had no further use for the machine, and it seems to me that this was a case of buyer's remorse, as you wanted to receive a refund rather than a replacement machine. I did find it very strange that you would purchase an XL machine if you only had enough material to use it once.

For obvious reasons, we do not accept returns of used products.

We very rarely have problems with the XL machines, we have had a replacement rate of 2%, and most of those were due to shipping damage. Occasionally we have a report of a pump not working, and rarely a motor failure (usually after heavy use). 2% is a bit higher than we would like, but not terribly unusual considering the size of the item and the shipping distances. The shipping companies unfortunately are not known for their gentle treatment of the packages and some damage is inevitable (as is a certain percentage of machines that are defective right from the factory).

To be perfectly frank, the report of 2 machines with the same very unusual problem is somewhat suspicious, but we chose to give you the benefit of the doubt in this matter, as we normally do - and although it does seem very odd, it is *possible* that it did happen as you suggest. As a responsible company, all that we can do is to stand behind our products and replace them when the customer has a complaint. I trust that the third machine will function to your satisfaction.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by defective machine(s), such problems are of course very frustrating to our customers and we do our best to try to make sure that they are as infrequent as possible.

Diana Penny
Manager
Fresh Headies

Thanks for following up on this personally Diana, you guys have been really cool through this entire ordeal. I'm looking forward to getting a working machine so I can put this all behind me. By you posting here also confirms my story and I thank you. After being called lazy and a liar by DrBudGreengenes the moderator, even to the point where I needed to post pictures to prove my story made me feel like this entire place was out to get me. I have no problem shipping the second broken machine back to you for you to see whats wrong with it, it only has 1 run of water through it, and is shown in the YouTube video that I posted the link to earlier in this thread. Not sure if that would help or not, but I don't want to be the bad guy here or have any thoughts of fraud. As for the first broken machine with plant matter inside, it just sold on eBay for $21.50. That makes a total of two broken machines. As you can see by the eBay auction ending price, I'm not making any extra money here, I may end up paying more to ship it then what I listed it for. When my new one arrives I will be sure to film it from beginning to end just to be safe. Until then, I'll be patiently waiting.

Cashflow420
11-13-2009, 05:32 AM
I got home from work today and found the new machine waiting for me. I opened it up and quickly noticed the unit was a little wet. I popped the lid open and seen moisture all on the inside like it was used once or tested, which is totally understandable. I took pics so you can see the dripping moisture on the inside of the unit when it was first opened right out of the box.

http://www.cashflow420.com/Mine/New%20Open.jpg

http://www.cashflow420.com/Mine/New%20Open2.jpg

Next I took it into my garage and filled it up with water, plugged it in, set the timer, and let her spin. In the video you can see its working, but I’m not sure if it’s supposed to start and stop every couple seconds like it does in the video? Maybe one of you who have one could tell me if it’s supposed to do that or not?

YouTube- Bubble Now Test

After filming the video I looked down and seen a puddle of water, turns out the machine is leaking water from a crack, and I have no idea where the crack is? Below is a picture and video of a brand new machine leaking on the floor of my garage, is this normal?

YouTube- Bubble Now Leaking

http://www.cashflow420.com/Mine/Leaky.jpg

jBUCKS420
11-13-2009, 02:31 PM
damn... that sucks... real bad...I think the frustration would be setting in by now if I was in this guy's shoes.

amtbps
11-13-2009, 04:33 PM
...Don't really know what to say about QC at this point...

Green Supreme
11-13-2009, 05:26 PM
Well my 5 gallon Bubblenow turns on for a few seconds mixing one way, then stops and mixes the other direction a few seconds over and over. Another thing I have noticed is that condensation forms from the cold ice enviroment mixing with the warm air in the room. This condensation does leave a little puddle under my Bubblenow too, when I am finished that has to be wiped up. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
11-13-2009, 05:48 PM
My 5 gallon machine works in the same way, spins 1 way for some seconds, then the other, for the duration of the cycle. I also get a bunch of condensation on the outside of the machine dripping off onto my counter.

Cashflow420
11-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Phew, so it sounds like this one is working just like its supposed to then. The only problem is that this one leaks then. There shouldn't be any condensation since this was a run of only regular water. In the pics you can see the water dripping down the sides. I guess I should give them a call to find out.

Green Supreme
11-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Try some silicone, when its dry. It is what I would do. Good luck. Peace GS

cheesebox
11-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Dude your mailmans a dickhead and you should kick him in the nuts, tell him to stop smashing your packages and this wouldnt be an issue.

Cashflow420
11-14-2009, 01:02 AM
This morning I called Diana to tell her about the leaky machine. I sent her the photos and youtube link via email and she told me she would get back to me after she spoke with the owner. Just a few minutes ago I got an email requesting that I send the machines to someone to get looked at. I told her that would be no problem as long as I don't have to pay for shipping. I then asked when I was going to get a working machine, and she said they will send one when they figure out whats going on with the other machines. I told her that is not acceptable! I paid for a working machine well over a month ago and I have yet to receive one. She said that I don't need one anyways since I have no product to use with it. What kind of response is this? I can't believe how I'm being treated! All I want is a working machine so I can put this drama behind me! I'm so frustrated I want to pop!

dontstepongrass
11-14-2009, 01:12 AM
ur starting to sound like a schlepp

Cashflow420
11-14-2009, 06:59 PM
ur starting to sound like a schlepp

Are all the moderators here name callers? I thought you guys were supposed to be an example to your community here?

jBUCKS420
11-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Isn't the bubblenow machine a product of FMB?

dontstepongrass
11-15-2009, 01:09 AM
so ur selling these units on ebay?

DrBudGreengenes
11-15-2009, 01:28 AM
Are all the moderators here name callers? I thought you guys were supposed to be an example to your community here?

I ask ..
Sir,
Why have you chosen a "Public Forum" to resolve what you believe to be a
"Quality Control" or "Shipping" error?
and
I also ask why?
and of what good did u intend to come of Videos on "U-tube"?

Don't git all upset...
I'm just asking Questions
It's what I do....:pipe:

Cashflow420
11-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Isn't the bubblenow machine a product of FMB?

I thought they were, the instructions that come inside the unit read Bubble Now across the top.

Cashflow420
11-15-2009, 05:12 PM
so ur selling these units on ebay?

Yes, I sold the first broken unit on eBay for $21.50. It's the first one that broke which has plant matter in it. Fresh Headies said they did not want me to send it back, they're only interested in the other two units which had water only runs. Since I have no way of fixing it, selling it on eBay was the best way for me to find it a new home.

Cashflow420
11-15-2009, 05:46 PM
I ask ..
Sir,
Why have you chosen a "Public Forum" to resolve what you believe to be a
"Quality Control" or "Shipping" error?
and
I also ask why?
and of what good did u intend to come of Videos on "U-tube"?

Don't git all upset...
I'm just asking Questions
It's what I do....:pipe:

I came here because this is my first time using a Bubble Now machine. I had no idea how these things are supposed to operate, so I filmed it so people that do have one can tell me if its operating correctly or not. This is a public forum, and I used it in my decision making process before making my purchase. I'm sure there are many people who have yet to purchase this product who are watching this thread to make sure its resolved correctly before they spend $900 like I did. Public forums are the perfect place when issues like this happen, people from all walks of life are able to shed light on the problem, or even share some of the same problems they have had. I feel that a public forum ensures that both the customer and the business resolve the problem fairly. If I did not have a place to vent my frustration then I probably would have taken it all out on Diana the manager, which is not fair. I only want what I paid for, and that's a working machine that doesn't leak!

Green Supreme
11-15-2009, 05:56 PM
You are right this is a public forum. I cannot help notice that there are no other threads like this here. I believe they have sold many of these machines. Good luck in what ever happens and high there to all the folks ya got watchin to see what happens. Peace GS

RooRxVA
11-16-2009, 07:21 PM
I have been watching this forum just to see how your progress goes and I can tell you right now from what I have seen and how things have been playing out, I wouldn't drop a dollar on this machine until you have your problem solved. I think it is redic that they won't just keep sending you a machine until it works, I don't care if it is just leaking but still that is a defect. I don't think that they made the product and thinking that they would just let it leak, so whatever method they do use to make it not leak is not working and that is unfortunate because it is just annoying to have water leaking all over your floor, that is uncalled for.

Good look brotha, I will be waiting this thread till the end..

Mrs.Greengenes
11-17-2009, 10:41 AM
nice sales pitch ebay cd rap boy.....

Green Supreme
11-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks for your opinion. Mine would be that you probably wouldn't buy one in the first place. Some folks just like to bitch because they can. Doesn't change a thing. Peace GS

Cashflow420
11-17-2009, 06:48 PM
nice sales pitch ebay cd rap boy.....

Any other moderators got something nice to say? This place is really starting to show its true colors.

Green Supreme
11-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Not really sure you have noticed yet but this is fullmeltbubble.com not freshheadies.com or bubblebags.com .Freshheadies and Bubblebags do have a forum. Obviously luck is not on your side so I will stop wishing it for you. Peace GS

OnlyHighGrade
11-17-2009, 08:10 PM
fresh headies is the shiznitt!!!!!!!! Diana and the whole staff is nothing but cool. They shipped me replacement bags on 2! occasions. FOR FREE! I didn't even pay to ship 'em.

Green Supreme
11-17-2009, 08:16 PM
I too have been treated well beyond what can be expected, or I would ignore this thread all together. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
11-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I also have had excellent service from, all problems looked after by, and free replacements from, plus excellent communication with Fresh Headies. Or I wouldn't have bothered with this thread either.

jBUCKS420
11-18-2009, 03:33 AM
Not really sure you have noticed yet but this is fullmeltbubble.com not freshheadies.com or bubblebags.com .Freshheadies and Bubblebags do have a forum. Obviously luck is not on your side so I will stop wishing it for you. Peace GS

Just to clear something up: If you go to bubblebag.com and follow the links to the forum, it links you through to THIS website. Also, freshheadies.com in fact does NOT have a forum. Just the facts m'am.

Evergreen
11-18-2009, 04:42 AM
I have recieved nothing but the best service from everybody I have encountered in the almost 9 YEARS that I have been a customer of Freshheadies.com.

Ehleohehle
11-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Any other moderators got something nice to say? This place is really starting to show its true colors.

It doesn't seem to be just the moderaters, it's a lot of the people on here. It's people that have been here a while who are just plain arrogant and ignorant and obviously get special treatment because of their status on this forum. Although, I have met some cool people, so that doesn't go for everyone. :)

Green Supreme
11-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Cannot help but wonder how much experience jBucks and Elheoehle have with this company. Sounds like they have it figured, or just like stirring the pot on things they know nothing of. hmm

Dianamite
11-18-2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys... nice to hear some kind words from our customers.

It is true that Fresh Headies, Bubblebag.com, and FullMeltBubble.com are all websites owned by Bubble Man; however we do not moderate or restrict any commentary on here - aside from removing spam/porn/etc. as required.

CashFlow, this is a somewhat unusual situation so we are taking the extra step of having one of our California distributors take a look at the machines. We could ask you to ship them back to us, but this should be faster and easier for everyone. I don't think that it is unusual for a business to want to inspect merchandise to ascertain whether it was damaged in shipping or from the factory (or otherwise) and that is what we are doing before we decide what the next step is in this case.

Diana

Ehleohehle
11-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Cannot help but wonder how much experience jBucks and Elheoehle have with this company. Sounds like they have it figured, or just like stirring the pot on things they know nothing of. hmm

I forgot where I mentioned the company in my post. Could you point it out for me? Thanks :)

Green Supreme
11-18-2009, 05:21 PM
obviously get special treatment because of their status on this forum{GS Quotes you dude}

Special treatment from who then if you were not speaking of the company this thread involves? I can tell from your response that you have no experience with this company, so what was it I was saying again lol. Peace GS

Ehleohehle
11-18-2009, 05:37 PM
I was talking about the people that are just really rude and ignorant on this forum, cursing out the new members and calling them names etc. Any other at least even moderately organized forum would take some kind of action against assholes like that.

Green Supreme
11-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Most would not tolerate your use of the word asshole either. Its good to be different. Reminds folks there is not only one way. Peace GS

cheesebox
11-18-2009, 06:03 PM
I was talking about the people that are just really rude and ignorant on this forum, cursing out the new members and calling them names etc. Any other at least even moderately organized forum would take some kind of action against assholes like that.

/START RANT

Excluding this thread which is extenuated circumstances please link me 10 instances where a new person has been "cursed out" or called any name but noob, which means new person (without really really deserving it). You realize the forum is very lightly moderated as it appears bubbleman is a strong believer in free speech, he allows us to discuss anything here which is VERY unusual and very nice (including other company's products etc he is not afraid of competition!) As this is an open forum you will always find someone who will be an Asshat, like you just proved by saying "any other moderately organized forum" thanks for dissing the entire staff. Oh shit, I just called you a name. Asshat

/END RANT

Cashflow, realize that you are costing them alot of money, their not just going to keep shipping you units in good faith. It REALLY sucks you keep recieving broken units but it is NOT normal. After sending you multiple units in good faith any sane person would investigate why the keep showing up broken, especially after being personally tested before shipping out (don't even THINK that they would ever ship something to you that is broken, what a loose-loose situation that would be.) Please consider that this is a completely unbelievable situation, while the moderators who called you names definetly should not have as that is just silly, I can understand their strong belief that this is total BS as for some unimaginable reason you keep receiving broken machines. Also it is COMPLETELY reasonable to send the machines to be inspected, and as you did say you have no product for them, why are you pushing for a new machine before they get inspected? That is a sure-fire red flag of fraudulent activities. I hope everything works out for you man as this is a really crappy situation :(

Ehleohehle
11-18-2009, 06:10 PM
/START RANT

Excluding this thread which is extenuated circumstances please link me 10 instances where a new person has been "cursed out" or called any name but noob, which means new person (without really really deserving it). You realize the forum is very lightly moderated as it appears bubbleman is a strong believer in free speech, he allows us to discuss anything here which is VERY unusual and very nice (including other company's products etc he is not afraid of competition!) As this is an open forum you will always find someone who will be an Asshat, like you just proved by saying "any other moderately organized forum" thanks for dissing the entire staff. Oh shit, I just called you a name. Asshat

/END RANT

Go look through the glass market there's plenty of "amber heads" and mods being rude and ignorant all the time. And I also believe in free speech, but bashing someone isn't necessary. And perhaps I wasn't dissing the entire staff, just the people that are commenting in this thread, I see 3 mods that called him a name or were just rude to him, in multiple posts.. And thanks for calling me a name, the maturity level is astounding :)

Green Supreme
11-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Ya but now ya put this in the Water Hash Forum. If you have an issue maybe you should pm a mod about it. Sorry if the site doesn't meet folks expectations, but what is new to people is often considered wrong. I think you will find this is shaping into one of the best cannabis knowledge based sites on the net. Patience folks, nothing happens over night especially in the cannabis world. Peace GS

Evergreen
11-18-2009, 06:39 PM
well said GS!

dontstepongrass
11-18-2009, 07:01 PM
i will make no excuses for my actions nor do i think my actions warrant one.

somethin smelled fishy and i wasnt down by the pier, ya dig?

Ehleohehle
11-18-2009, 07:41 PM
i will make no excuses for my actions nor do i think my actions warrant one.

somethin smelled fishy and i wasnt down by the pier, ya dig?

Schlepp - A clumsy or stupid person.

Still think you could've worded yourself better, ya dig?

I think everyone should just be a bit more aware of how they talk to people, there's freedom of speech then there's just plain ignorant and rude.

OnlyHighGrade
11-18-2009, 07:46 PM
^^^^^ your passive aggressive well worded tone isn't going to change anything. follow your own rule. 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all'. nobody is perfect.

Ehleohehle
11-18-2009, 07:54 PM
I was just trying to stickup for the people that get badgered and bullied by the senior members on here, but looks like my opinion and statements were just badgered and bullied the same way the other people's were. I'll just stick to buying selling and trading, no more stating my opinion i guess 8)

dontstepongrass
11-18-2009, 08:05 PM
im almost disappointed that i gave in to typing a response, but u guys have me makin faces into my screen...

if this were me, i would have made sure that claim with fresh headies was worked out TO COMPLETION before even CONTEMPLATING selling a unit that was part of the claim.

this is basic common sense and good ethics. the seller failed to meet "basic" and "good". therefore i was expressing my lack of faith. if the seller didnt want the opinion of others (which was all i gave) then this wouldn't have been on such a public platform.

good day.

cheesebox
11-18-2009, 09:57 PM
I was just trying to stickup for the people that get badgered and bullied by the senior members on here, but looks like my opinion and statements were just badgered and bullied the same way the other people's were. I'll just stick to buying selling and trading, no more stating my opinion i guess 8)
I was just kidding before but if your going to act all butt hurt, your a emo fag. Get over it, its the INTERNET, the OP wasnt bullied or badgered by anyone, he has gotten nothing but support from Diana and this thread got turned into a shit pile by pathetic bantering on both sides. Im contributing (to the shit) right now but thats the fun of a forum ey.

** Oh yea, and all the noobs in the glass market who are being treated "ignorantly"

ignorance - the lack of knowledge or education

Please show me an example of ignorance in the glass market. Here's one I just made up

"I was just trying to stickup for the people that get badgered and bullied by the senior members on here"

See this statement is ignorant, as lots of people do not get badgered and bullied on here. If they did this forum would be much less popular and have fewer whiny emo noobs. Also if you believe in e-bullying your probably retarded, if you don't like what you read don't read it. I am not grinding your face into your monitor asking you to say uncle. Also the internet is a wonderful medium for expression, so you cant really take anything said on it too seriously.

Ehleohehle
11-18-2009, 11:23 PM
I was just kidding before but if your going to act all butt hurt, your a emo fag. Get over it, its the INTERNET, the OP wasnt bullied or badgered by anyone, he has gotten nothing but support from Diana and this thread got turned into a shit pile by pathetic bantering on both sides. Im contributing (to the shit) right now but thats the fun of a forum ey.

** Oh yea, and all the noobs in the glass market who are being treated "ignorantly"

ignorance - the lack of knowledge or education

Please show me an example of ignorance in the glass market. Here's one I just made up

"I was just trying to stickup for the people that get badgered and bullied by the senior members on here"

See this statement is ignorant, as lots of people do not get badgered and bullied on here. If they did this forum would be much less popular and have fewer whiny emo noobs. Also if you believe in e-bullying your probably retarded, if you don't like what you read don't read it. I am not grinding your face into your monitor asking you to say uncle. Also the internet is a wonderful medium for expression, so you cant really take anything said on it too seriously.

Thank you for a perfect display of ignorance of grammar :D

cheesebox
11-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Fail, Good job following instructions, mind showing me an example of ignorance in the glass market instead of beating around the emo bush?

dontstepongrass
11-19-2009, 12:22 AM
unsure y theres bickering going on that doesn't involve the OP...

get a room!

jBUCKS420
11-19-2009, 04:49 AM
I agree, why bash the glass forum users? aren't they about 80% of the activity on this site?

Cashflow420
11-19-2009, 04:59 AM
Thanks guys... nice to hear some kind words from our customers.

CashFlow, this is a somewhat unusual situation so we are taking the extra step of having one of our California distributors take a look at the machines. We could ask you to ship them back to us, but this should be faster and easier for everyone. I don't think that it is unusual for a business to want to inspect merchandise to ascertain whether it was damaged in shipping or from the factory (or otherwise) and that is what we are doing before we decide what the next step is in this case.

Diana

I received the email from UPS, I'm just waiting for the shipping labels to arrive now in the mail. Its really not a problem shipping them back, I'll drop them off the day I get the labels. As for the third machine, the guy never paid for it. I can do an extreme wash up on that one and ship it to the same people here in California as well? After washing it the first time its impossible to tell it was ever used. Just say the word!

dontstepongrass
11-19-2009, 06:54 PM
sounds ^^^ much better

DNRDustin
12-17-2009, 01:45 AM
GG ROCKS THE NEEDLE IN MY COCK!!!! anyways, the local shop got a couple XL machines and 2 of them were delivered "faulty". stop letting the people delivering these machines get high on the job!!JK!! um on a positive note, when i got my 5 gallon bubble now i ran 160 washes straight. thats like 40 hours with very little downtime. so its not like these cant put a serious dent in your trim pile.

DNRDustin
12-18-2009, 06:35 PM
also, since the inner and outer walls on the bubble now's are one and the same theres no buffer zone. that means if the water inside is colder than the air outside there will be condensation, and lots of it, on the machine. no crack needed bro.

Cashflow420
12-22-2009, 11:58 PM
So I sent both the faulty machines to a place in California so they can inspect them. From what Diana said on the phone one definitely did not function and they were able to repair it, and the other was placed on a wood pallet, was filled with water, and then sat there with no water dripping and no leaks. As a matter of fact here is the email...

“Our California distributor has inspected the machines. The first one he fixed because the problem was that a wire was pulled off inside the machine. The other machine, he says that he ran it for 20 minutes, sitting up on a pallet, and did not see any leakage at all, nor any other problems with the machine.

I can only assume that the water that you saw was just a small amount of residual water that may have ended up in the casing of the machine during shipping? Sometimes the shipping company turns the machines upside down and this leads to water from the pump dripping out into the top, then when they are turned right side up a little bit of water comes out of the bottom of the box.

I'm not sure what we can do other than ship the machine back to you.”

So I replied back… “Hi Diana, please ship the machine back. Thanks for figuring this out and sorry for your troubles.”

Yesterday the UPS man dropped off my package but since it was already dark outside I could not get a good shot of the machine leaking again. I’ve filled and drained this machine over 5 times and every single time it leaks! Today the sun came out and I took a complete video with a totally dry machine, and dry concrete. In the video I show a close up of the leak and if you keep watching I show that the water is filled below the fill line. I have no idea what kind of test was done on this machine, but it’s still the same leaky machine that I got in the first place. Here is the video so you can decide for yourself.

YouTube- Leaky Bubble Now #2

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 12:15 AM
It looks like there is a crack just above where it is leaking from

gofastr110
12-23-2009, 03:09 AM
It looks like there is a crack just above where it is leaking from
X2 GL with getting everything solved man. Sucks you have to go through all that.

fullmeltbubble
12-23-2009, 03:25 AM
hmmmmmm.....looks like the machine got some trauma to it....

Cashflow420
12-23-2009, 05:33 PM
I've been trying to reach Diana through her email since last night, but I keep getting my emails rejected. Does anyone have another email address I can contact her at?

" Sorry, this user ([email protected]) is out of disk space. Because the maildir contains 54240467 bytes"

hashcat
12-23-2009, 05:51 PM
sorry dont know about the email

but this really sucks for the reputation of the bubblenow :( :(
so far nothing but rave reviews...im so sorry this has happened
to you on more than 2 occasions now!!! hopefully Diana will get everything figured out.

Dianamite
12-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Sorry, my inbox was full for a few hours but it is working now.

I was just popping in over here to say that the machine in the video has a huge crack in it! Of course it would leak since the plastic is visibly damaged... but that crack was not visible in the original photos, nor was it noticed by the distributor who checked the machine, filled it with water and ran it for 30 minutes.

DNRDustin
12-23-2009, 06:59 PM
seems like a pretty big thing to miss. i personally woudlnt employ anyone who would miss it. at the very least the blind guy i hired wouldnt be doing product inspections. to say the least, the odds of you getting 3 fucked up machines would give me a headache to think about. 1 of which was sent to and returned from the shop with there approval. if the headies say its good to go, how could it not be. it is there money youre fuckin with. why you tryin to pull a fast one?

hashcat
12-23-2009, 07:04 PM
\ it is there money youre fuckin with. why you tryin to pull a fast one?

are you saying you think cashflow is purposely damaging the machines to somehow get more?

DNRDustin
12-23-2009, 07:12 PM
thats exactly what im saying it sounds like. imo

fullmeltbubble
12-23-2009, 07:52 PM
but that crack was not visible in the original photos, nor was it noticed by the distributor who checked the machine, filled it with water and ran it for 30 minutes.

that says it right there imo....its pretty hard to miss a MAJOR crack in the base of the machine...FH has been around for a long time now, and have had nothing but great customer service...I'm supposed to beleive they missed a MAJOR crack? something is rotten in Denmark

cheesebox
12-23-2009, 07:52 PM
At this point it does indeed sound like it, Where the fuck did the big-ass hole come from? you dont see the fucking huge crack? why are you playing stupid cashflow, why not just say, theirs massive amounts of water coming from the honking big fucking hole that you took a close-up video of. Also, why did the leak develop in a very similar but not exactly the same spot if its the same leaky machine (this was determined by looking at your old videos).

Yesterday the UPS man dropped off my package but since it was already dark outside I could not get a good shot of the machine leaking again. I’ve filled and drained this machine over 5 times and every single time it leaks! Today the sun came out and I took a complete video with a totally dry machine, and dry concrete. In the video I show a close up of the leak and if you keep watching I show that the water is filled below the fill line. I have no idea what kind of test was done on this machine, but it’s still the same leaky machine that I got in the first place. Here is the video so you can decide for yourself.

Razz
12-23-2009, 08:48 PM
hey cash f-f-f-f-f-f-f-flow....are you stu-stu-stu-stupid? because you are the dumbest retard ever! ask santa for a new brain!

smokiyee
12-27-2009, 06:27 AM
Wow, that's a big crack to miss, there is noway the person who inspected the unit missed a 2 inch split. Either you have some shitty shipping and receiving people locally(happens, fed ex and ups workers can be rough with parcels when they have a ton to process), or you dropped the machine or something along those lines. I will say this seems odd with the number of units in a row, but who knows, maybe you have horrible luck and it's a wierd coincidence.

Cashflow420
12-28-2009, 06:30 PM
This is getting really ridiculous! I never tampered with anything! All I did was pull the unit out of the box and test the thing. Any damage or cracks occurred during shipping. I sent both units to be inspected, and they sent me back the same leaky unit I originally had! Both videos show it leaking from the same exact corner. I've done everything they have asked me to, but they still have not followed through on their end. If this is not resolved correctly I have no choice but to file a complaint with the Better Businsess Bureau of British Columbia and also file a complaint with my credit card company. http://mbc.bbb.org

fullmeltbubble
12-28-2009, 08:01 PM
lets see...they've sent you 3 units, inspected 2 of them....you come on the forum created by and for them bashing them...The company has been around since around 99....in my eyes they've gone out of their ways to make you happy...If this isn't resolved correctly i'll have to report you to the Better Customer Bureau of British Columbia

jBUCKS420
01-01-2010, 03:13 AM
what a shame.

cheesebox
01-01-2010, 03:15 PM
If this is not resolved correctly I have no choice but to file a complaint with the Better Businsess Bureau of British Columbia and also file a complaint with my credit card company. http://mbc.bbb.org
This threat can be construed as extortion, seeing as the company went above and beyond the call of duty. The BBB doesn't care about fraud but I',m sure your local municipality wont like extortion much. Consider how much more you want to slander a company that has went so far to provide you with a product as to send you 3 of them.

Justme
01-01-2010, 05:27 PM
wow the fact that they would even send you 3 units shows me there desire to fix this problem. Seems very weird to me that you would receive two broken units, never mind a third that leaks. And then to hear all the BS after sounds like a real horror story.

Seems like to be that they were not handled properly in shipping and it may be one single individual at your Post office, or somebody on your shipping route.

I have a hard time believing you bought and was shipped three broken units within the span of a couple months, without somebody throwing them around.

The fact that it was damaged in the process of shipping it back to you after checked is another indication that it could be a incompetent mail person throwing these things around.

I mean these machines are made from a hard plastic, that can't take much abuse without cracking. so they have to be handled with care.

When reading stories like this is always makes me wonder if there is other intentions besides to tell their story about 3 broken bubble now machines.

but i could just be paranoid ...

Justme

Razz
01-01-2010, 06:25 PM
hey moron, you're embarrassing yourself! shut up already! this is going to turn into cashflow420 is the dumbest motherfucker in the world thread!

smokiyee
01-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I think the real question is, who did you piss off at the your local shipping company. It seems to me either someone hate your guts locally for other reasons(one can only imagine), or you are a competitor trying to ruin the XL Bubblenow name. Guess what, that just isn't the case, too many people love them and swear by the bubble now, it really does make the whole process so much easier. I still do the spoon method because I'm a cheap a$$.

jBUCKS420
01-02-2010, 11:05 PM
No, the real question is : Why does one need to automate an action as simple as a stirring motion? Does this machine make BETTER bubble than just the bags alone? Does it make the process any EASIER? I think not, just stick to the bubblebags, a bucket, and a wooden spoon.

Green Supreme
01-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Yes, yes it does. Peace GS

ganjalicious
01-03-2010, 11:11 PM
No, the real question is : Why does one need to automate an action as simple as a stirring motion? Does this machine make BETTER bubble than just the bags alone? Does it make the process any EASIER? I think not, just stick to the bubblebags, a bucket, and a wooden spoon.

i could see this for the people like myself who may only get to make it 1-2 times a year. but some threads I've read about people busy for 10+ hours with a machine, I could definitely see the purpose of having. my arms would be killing me from stirring, lifting, draining, cleaning, etc. for that long of a period of time. and I'd guess that you could get a machine dialed in for the exact time and consistency better than human error.

EEbrew
01-04-2010, 12:39 AM
say? other than the fact that it is your right to say what you want.

I have to go process about 90 lbs of bubble this week can I fly you into cali so you can hand stir some batches and teach me about making bubble?? seems like you know more than everybody else.

90lbs of bubble a week? holly shit your making some serious cash.

I find it amazing that a guy purchases a product from a company that supports this website and when he has problems, the moderators do nothing but attack.....

Evergreen
01-04-2010, 12:40 AM
im not attacking cashflow just addressing an issue with jbucks

Evergreen
01-04-2010, 12:41 AM
not 90 pounds a week, THIS week

Evergreen
01-04-2010, 12:43 AM
90lbs of bubble a week? holly shit your making some serious cash.

I find it amazing that a guy purchases a product from a company that supports this website and when he has problems, the moderators do nothing but attack.....

Actually if you read the thread we have been trying to help him, it is just that the problem lies within the shipping company and there is not much you can do about that. . . . . please quote me where i attacked cashflow because I don;t see it.

I am just trying to help out

EEbrew
01-04-2010, 12:50 AM
I didn't say you specificly, and I've read the whole thread end to end.

usg543
01-04-2010, 01:57 AM
a little too much work, too many pictures, too many videos, too much time wasted. sounds kinda strange...

do like normal people do and call your credit card company or bank and refuse to pay for it. offer to ship it back if they pay.

or just repair the damn thing, you have another unit you could use just for replacement parts. obviously you want one bad enough to make video after video, call, email, complain on forums, etc...

honestly, it doesn't even sound like you need a machine.

dontstepongrass
01-04-2010, 02:12 AM
i love how eebrew just trolls mods in every thread... it's super

Razz
01-04-2010, 02:54 AM
eebrew..shut the fuck up!

EEbrew
01-04-2010, 03:33 AM
honestly, it doesn't even sound like you need a machine.

Honestly sounds like it, though the guy bought the machine, and got several lemons, came to this forum and got attacked.

Razz
01-04-2010, 05:22 AM
again, with your fucking yapping of the jaw, eebrew? moron~!

laughing coyote
01-04-2010, 06:27 AM
For all this stuff concerning the damaged machines that keep being collected and all of the rhetoric that is going back and forth between everyone here including the company itself, the two things I do not get are; why doesn't the company personally test a machine, running it through a rigorous test, and why do they not do what they need to do to be certain that the machine is boxed in such a way as to insure that there is no way damage could be incurred during shipping? Quality control should have come into play the first time, let alone the second or third time that this problem was brought to their attention. It seems to me that if this had been done by the company the first time they recognized they had a problem, then none of this other nonsense would be going on. The passing of blame from consumer to company and company to consumer could :sick1:have been minimized. All of this does not give the product a good name and creates a certain degree of hesitation for anyone who is reading this to purchase one of these machines. Just my two cents. Smoke on...peace.

smokiyee
01-06-2010, 11:37 PM
So you created an account to support your friend?(Way to be a cheerleader) The fact is, this isn't the normal for these machines to be bad(multiple units) so it raises suspicion which is completely normal. What gets me is the OP said it's just going to sit on the shelf after his only run, so why buy a unit for 2 or 3 washes. That makes no sense at all, you buy that machine if you have a ton of material to run, or you just hand stir with a spoon lightly like the rest of us who don't own a Bubblenow. You can get fullmelt WITHOUT an XL it just makes the whole process easier and more enjoyable. Funny how nobody else has had problems, but this guy has numerous issues, I don't like it, sounds like a hidden agenda to me. :pipe:

BigManNew
01-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Can't we all just get along?! And leave this for the company and the costumer to figure out.

Evergreen
01-15-2010, 05:20 AM
I ordered a large machine at round the same time as you did and thought that if there wasa bad batch I would get one of em, The people who deliver to my house are complete fucking morons and always smash the shit out of my boxes. I got the B now Xl and took it up to a day of work, no leaks or cracks. I presume that if you have had 3 defective machines, whoever delivers your packages is at fault and I would try to find someone else to deliver your packages. . . . . . . . But sounds like a bubblenow XL is a bit too much of a machine for you to handle with such a little amount of trim that you stated you have. . . .

WhiteWall
04-13-2010, 07:30 PM
3 times.. really.... and your asking the question why they want to inspect the machines before giving you a 4th... you already know the answer

RooRripRoadie
04-14-2010, 02:50 AM
long thread ehh

LA..
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
OK,Curiousity has gotten the best of me now...
I ordered one of the Bubblenow Xl machines after reading this thread.
I've heard alot of good things about the machine until this thread...
Guess it's time to find out for myself..
Thanx for prompty me to try it..
Will post my experiences with it upon arrival...
note;*(and we have the worst UPS drivers possible)

LA..
04-16-2010, 03:11 PM
My machine arrived last nite...After opening, I found the machine in fine condition...With our UPS drivers thats a plus!!.Will do our first run this evening...No visual damage at all..very well packaged!

aqualungs
04-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Don't worry about it the machine should run fine. I plan on picking up a bubblenow in the near future as well.

bubblecrack
04-16-2010, 11:22 PM
cashflow420 is desperately trying to get his money back from a very very poor investment.

i wonder how the wire got pulled off the 2nd machine after it had already been inspected. I wonder why he said the 3rd one leaked and upon inspection it did not but only when it was sent back a second time did it had an obvious crack in it. I wonder why he cared so much about his machine working when all the plant matter he was going to process was left in the first machine that he sold on ebay. I wonder why he decided to post all about his troubles with it and make youtube videos.

cashflow420 thought if he could make enough noise trying to display the machines as defective he could get his money back...

mcbitsko
04-17-2010, 12:12 PM
http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/medical-equipment/washing-machines/resinizer-mini-resin-separator-5-gallons.htmlthats a lot of bad luck... rough handling in shipping? ive done at least 10 batches in this 5gal machine. which appears very smilar to yours. i swear by the machine. much, much, muchmuch easier to consistently get full melt. a 5 minute first run wacks those glands off without bashing heads beautifully. love the pineapple trainwrecks and dynamite for thier white gold!

Justme
04-17-2010, 01:26 PM
this thread came back like Jesus ... wtf .. .. this is old bad vibes .. rehashed ... blah ..

LA..
04-17-2010, 09:30 PM
Great lil machine...
Highly Recommended...

jBUCKS420
05-16-2010, 09:47 PM
I find it hilarious that I leave this forum for 6 months, come back to look around, and see that this guy is STILL being bashed and attacked by the mods here! Way to go FMB! You really know how to support the members of your community and stand behind your product! Way to help the guy out! This is the epitome of pot-snobbery, and assholishness.

Green Supreme
05-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Seems your useful posting hasn't changed much either. Welcome back. Peace GS

Evergreen
05-17-2010, 02:34 PM
Hilarious! Jbucks you are funny. Welcome back?

Razz
05-17-2010, 03:42 PM
go suck a cock jbucks!

WhiteWall
05-18-2010, 04:21 AM
Great to have you back Joseph Pietri!

cdcl0ne
05-18-2010, 05:00 AM
so he never got one working .....tell me more ....lol what a great read ...lol

Bubbleman
05-18-2010, 04:14 PM
all i can say is this....

http://fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40

oh and razz.. that shit was hilarious.. i almost spit up my orange juice..

Bubble man

jBUCKS420
05-25-2010, 01:46 PM
There is no "welcome back". Look at your responses to me. All I did was point out how rude you all have been to someone who was seeking your help... And look how you all responded. Way to prove me right. You people make me laugh. I would toke BHO over FMCD JUST BECAUSE of the effect it apparently has on people (turning them into punk ass cocky ass bloggers.) I wonder if you all are assholes to strangers like this in real life. Im glad I don't live on a website like you people. The real world is waaaaay better. FUCK FMB and your shitty ass underdesigned, untested washing machine. By the way, generic mesh bags that are available online work just as well, if not better as Bubble Bags and cost less than half. And yes, this comparison has been tested by growers that own both the BubbleBags and the generic mesh bags. Go fuckin figure.

Evergreen
05-25-2010, 04:23 PM
"all I did was point out how rude you all have been to someone who was seeking your help. . . "

Really? then that must have been someone else posing as yourself talking all sorts of shit. Don't try and play the dumb card. you are the most negative person on this forum and there was a little shit talking going on before you cam and instigated all of this shit talking.
take a look at the bubblebag store, bubblenowXL's have been on backorder for a month, seems like all you shit talking has been helping sales!!!!!! Thanks for your support!!!!!!! they are going out of the door so fast that I, (a official Bbag retailer) is having a hard time getting some on order, they just keep selling out!!!!! Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I send you a sample of bubble/herb up there?? you the man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evergreen
05-25-2010, 04:44 PM
how do generics work better than Bubblebags???? Please educate me. . .

Green Supreme
05-25-2010, 04:46 PM
This place and Bubblebags will somehow survive without you. Seems like I need to go through your posts and find all your wonderful contributions. Hmm wonder how much shit talk I find then. Thanks for coming. Come back when ya can't stay so long. Peace GS

Evergreen
05-25-2010, 04:48 PM
and for the record I DID welcome you back, I'm not trying to start shit, just have intelligent arguments without bad vibes. I'm over heckling, just good vbes

Sweet Tooth
05-25-2010, 06:50 PM
After reading all of this I must say, what an insane story. Also, after lurking around this place for a bit, I've noticed that a lot of threads go off track and end on a bad note, what's up with that?

Green Supreme
05-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Most often you will notice it is the same few folks. There's bad apples in any basket. For the most part folks here are quite informed and interested in helping. I admire that these post do not get removed. Good or bad, the peeps that wrote are responsible for what they wrote. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
05-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Most often you will notice it is the same few folks. There's bad apples in any basket. For the most part folks here are quite informed and interested in helping. I admire that these post do not get removed. Good or bad, the peeps that wrote are responsible for what they wrote. Peace GS

Ya, what he said...... :D

YBG

bubblecrack
05-25-2010, 11:18 PM
lol i think there's some built up aggression itt

dont listen to jbucks420 he is the biggest shit disturber on this site, he knows nothing about bubble, he does not grow and he does not make bubble , so take his hating with a grain of salt. I have an original bubblenow and I have run 250 batches in it with not one problem. . . . . .

If you are only going to do about an ounce get the 1 gallon 8 layer kit

dont listen to Joseph Peitri, I mean JBUCKS420 he has very little knowledge of bubble if any at all.

its not his real name, it is a heckle!!!!!! I would never say anybodys real name on here.

wait wait hold on, I was just reading through and I still don't get the part about Joseph Pietri. Who is that? Are they referring me to someone? Or do I smell some closet narcs?

Who else's personal information is being released on this site? Who else are you releasing people's personal info to?

joseph pietri is a very angry man with an agenda, I was insinuating that you were him as a joke because he is a very negative individual and talks a lot of shit. I was joking when asking if you were him because he is such a negative person.

okay well how did you know my name is joe pietri and why did you just release my personal info on a cannabis website, mr. Moderator? what a very fucked up thing to do.

Bubbleman
05-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Sorry guys.. i hate closing threads.. but damn.. talk about a waste of space this is ..

Consider it CLOSED

Bubble man