PDA

View Full Version : Where's my DC region peeps?

dosman
10-25-2009, 02:47 AM
I like buying stuff on this site, but I find shipping stuff to be a pain in the ass. big glass, like a tube, i would never try. let's face it, we're stoners. i bet there are other people who hate shipping stuff too. any peeps in the DC region on here that are more interested in local trades? I'm over in NoVa

Kings724
10-25-2009, 06:45 AM
no way im in nova to but im loven my mgw cap diffy

dr lee
10-25-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm in Baltimore. Not really interested in trades, but I do work at a shop in the area

gbk.xscape
10-25-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm go to college at GW so I'm here in DC for the school year but then head back to San Diego otherwise. What're you looking to trade?

dosman
10-25-2009, 01:58 PM
WEll lets see I feel like I'm ready to try a fixed stem now. I have a white label 9 milli straight from us tubes. also theres not much point in having an angled inline on a fixed stem so I would probably be wanting to trade my SSFG inline by pilgrim too...but that would be harder for me to do :D. I am starting to feel like the downstem design is flawed. you get more filtration and better airflow from a fixed stem - although i've never hit one before so i cant say for sure :)

glasstree
10-25-2009, 02:10 PM
moco here i dont think your gunna find a fixed stem to trade for your stuff tho bro might as well post them in the market. shippin aint to hard...

dosman
10-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Heh ya never know man. IT's still good to know dc peeps. a fixed stem isnt the only thing i'm lookin for anyhow. i would also give local people first dibs, its cheaper and u can see the pieces in person. meganfoxed (registered here to sell his lime label roor) and i met off craigslist when my friend bought the bong from him and we still meet up every now n then for a toke session :). i just like to go with the flow

cheesebox
10-25-2009, 03:46 PM
im always movin from ny to nova

stoopidloco06
10-26-2009, 02:20 PM
hey dr lee im around baltimore as well could u tell me what shop?

dog fish
10-26-2009, 06:54 PM
im in Moco. but i dont have any fixed stem stuff. if you got the cash i would look into buyin one of the itza fixed stems.. ODM could hook it up and i think they are fairly reasonable on the price.

(ek9)budz
10-26-2009, 07:00 PM
i think it would be a great idea for this site to set up the marketplace into a general for sale thread and a regional for sale thread. i to hate the thought of shipping glass. i use honda-tech.com alot and there market places are set up into regions and it makes finding parts and cars locally alot easier. i think that idea would be great for this forum as well. bump for madison wi.

Blunts R US
10-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Yo i'm from moco but am in College Park all year. Yea Dr. Lee which shop you at in baltimore? You always have toro so i am going with Doc's as my guess. Let me know i was in Bmore last night at Ramshead for the Soundtrib concert.

dr lee
10-26-2009, 08:54 PM
^
j friendlys in Towson.

Ps. I was at sound tribe too last night. Twas awesome.

ride13tolive
10-26-2009, 11:31 PM
I am from baltimore as well, Dr. lee I stop in j-friendlys quite often. Which guy are you, i know your not J himself haha.

dr lee
10-26-2009, 11:57 PM
^
the one with the beard, lol

Blunts R US
10-27-2009, 03:30 AM
hahaha yea sts9 and some molly and a boxed car before entering sure did the trick. I have never been to the shops in towson but i really need to drag my ass out the extra 20mins. I just got a new toro so probably wont be at the shops for a little but the next time i go i am going to hit up the towson shops and see wasup.

ride13tolive
10-27-2009, 03:34 AM
nice haha, what do you think of the owner, he seems like sort of a jerk to me, also what do you think of elevations?

dr lee
10-27-2009, 03:55 AM
The owners chill, I don't think he meant to seem like a jerk, sorry you felt that way. He is a straight shooter though. Elevations is cool I guess, all they really have is illadeph, tct, and some manifest stuff. Nothing I'm a huge fan of, so it's whatever. I'll take toros and us tubes over just about any other brand besides sg. I think j's and docs are the two nicest shops in the area.

Blunts R US
10-27-2009, 08:16 AM
Yea i can't speak for j"s or elevation but i know my friend paid out the ass for his illadelph coil at elevation and my other buddy got a sick 9mil 2" US from j's for a nice price. But i agree that docs is one of the best. There is also Capital Hemp in DC which has nice high quality glass (toro, sg, illadelph, syn, hops, a bunch of custom bubs) but the prices are a little stiff because he has only been open for a year and a half so i understand if he can't break sick deals. I got to Capital Hemp alot because it doesn't have to be a few hr trip like bmore but if you haven't checked them out you should they had some 13arm toro tc's last time i was in there. The owner (allen) is pretty friendly and nice most of the time.

dosman
11-14-2009, 01:41 AM
5 milli dealers cup for sale
9 milli us tubes straight for sale

help a brotha out, send me a pm