PDA

View Full Version : Verdamper Vaporizer

kushfiend
04-26-2008, 08:22 PM
This looks like a great vape - is there a place to buy this in Vancouver?

if not, know of a place i can order it online from?

sog army
04-26-2008, 09:13 PM
www.de-verdamper.nl

but bubbleman offers one that is as good imho from his site and it is cheaper but still water filtered and gong.

Bubbleman
04-26-2008, 10:51 PM
I really should have verdampers to though, they are a great party size vaporizer. YOu can pack some of those bowls nice and full and get some mad vape sessions going.
although i am partial to one hitters for preservation of the volatile terpenes , its nice if each person who gets a vapor hits, gets the full flavour and power of the hit.
my two cents.

Bubble man

sog army
04-27-2008, 03:10 PM
totally agree with you on that bman.. seems the verdamper starts staling after like 4 or 5 hits..

Trich'ed Out
06-28-2008, 06:44 AM
totally agree with you on that bman.. seems the verdamper starts staling after like 4 or 5 hits..

I second that, though the taste is pretty fast to go it seems as it takes longer to vaporize the remaining part of the trich's but this probably is down different evaporation temp. of terpenes and thc etc.

Peace....

oldmanmozz
06-28-2008, 07:05 AM
I really should have verdampers to though, they are a great party size vaporizer. YOu can pack some of those bowls nice and full and get some mad vape sessions going.
although i am partial to one hitters for preservation of the volatile terpenes , its nice if each person who gets a vapor hits, gets the full flavour and power of the hit.
my two cents.

Bubble man

i myself would go for party vape, more social for when you have room full of blonde nymphs. :pray:

Bukket
06-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Its def one of the best vaps.
Im looking into the hotglass though, more affordable and just as good.
Im into the one hit bowls too.

ms.sogarmy
06-28-2008, 09:37 PM
I cant wait to see if i win the hotglass or not.. then we would have them both ...

sog

Bukket
06-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah ms if you do, forsure make a review on the 2.
bukket

crAZjoeherbizzle86
07-01-2008, 01:26 AM
Do you guys think those glass on glass units are very noticeably more flavorful and such? I just got a whip style unit on ebay called "Best Vaporizer" (I know, not a really accurate title haha), and it doesn't really make me cough as long as it's used properly, and I blow out visible vapor with some flavor to it. Well, some flavor when talking from the perspective of the little vaping experience I have - the hotglass and some other units seem really sweet and possibly worth investing in sometime. I've also read that as long as you don't let the temperature soar way too high, there won't be any toxins released from metal screens in vaporizers like mine - I hope this is true, and please share your view if you might disagree at all.

mobby
07-04-2008, 08:20 PM
i hit a "hot glass" vaporiser through a bong a few weeks ago, and it was awesome, I enjoyed it way more than the volcanos, I am trying to find a place that sells them, but to no avail!!!

I also found the taste from the glass on glass/ceramic heating element to be 100 times better than the volcano, and even with vapor passing through water in the bong, it tasted great and doesntr seem to lose any potency at all?

Does anyone know where I can buy something like this, glass on glass, temp control, ceramic element that i can put over my Gong bong?

Please direct me to a website, or anyone who can get me one!! thanks!!

Bubbleman
07-05-2008, 05:22 AM
www.freshheadies.com/order

peace
Bubble man

koalaphin
07-06-2008, 02:51 AM
I love the Vriptech bowl in a waterpipe, using a digital temperature controlled ceramic element heat gun. This rig kicks butt. Vriptech bowls are hard to find in shops but they sell direct, it's a very good product with top flavor and effect. The only thing now is they need to use ground glass joints instead of the old school downstem.

Evil-Ash
07-07-2008, 02:41 AM
i dont have any experience with the hot glass vap, but i have used the verdamper vap numerous times. i personally think it rocks, but if u dont have a lot of smoke sessions with more than a couple ppl im sure the hot glass would be really good for u. verdamper is a great party vap though thats for sure!