PDA

View Full Version : Rally for the Church of the Universe

Vertdûr
04-27-2008, 03:10 AM
Rally for the Church of the Universe

Free Reverend Tucker! Free Reverend Baldasaro! give us back our church!

Host: brothers, sisters and supporters of the church of the universe

Monday, April 28, 2008
Time:
3:30pm - 6:00pm
John Sopinka Courthouse 45 Main Street, East
Street:
main st east
City/Town:
Hamilton, ON

Reverend Tucker and Reverend Baldasaro were both sentenced yesterday to the high crime for selling around 7 grams of sacrament to a undercover police officer. The police officers falsely represented themselves as followers of our faith and believers of our ritual involving sacrament.

Rev. Tucker was sentenced to a year in in provincial jail and Rev. Baldasaro was sentenced to 2 years federal time. The judicial system took the extreme step of seizing the church property and home of the 2 Reverends (544 Barton Street East). The church property was unfairly seized under the new enacted civil remedies act.

These shocking unprecedented actions are appalling and politically motivated. In our opinion these actions a miscarriage of justice that shows us that in some instances freedom of religion and its practises are not respected in this country.

Please come and show your support for our church and our spiritual leaders.. If you cannot make it in person please forward your kindest thoughts and warmest feeling to our imprisoned spiritual leaders. Please pray for their safety and deliverance.

Bubbleman
04-27-2008, 06:28 PM
wow that is some terrible news indeed. Talk about harrasing the wrong people. These are righteous brothers of the church of the universe. i am certain there are some missing children, or perhaps some unsolved murders and rape that these police could be working on, instead of stealing the livelihoods of these two men, as well as harrassing a community of church goers .

A sad day indeed.

I will definitly send my love their way.....

Bubble man

Kif it Kunta
04-28-2008, 12:18 PM
What a massive miscarriage of justice....and then they stole their properties!

outrageous!.

It almost seems the USA is in a hysterical 1950's timewarp when it comes to cannabis...I wonder if they could muster all the cannabis users into one area with all the cannabis plants, would they contemplate dropping an atomic bomb?

and so right BM, I wonder how many asshole drunk driving hit and runs could of been prevented if the police manpower was put to better use?

how many creeps could of been prevented from doing physical harm to some innocent?

how many corrupt police taking bribes from mafia scumbags could of been arrested?

(puts down the loudspeaker and steps down from the soap box)

from the info above the only crime I see there was instigated by the police..isn't there a law against that?..it's the same as an unmarked Police car at the lights asking the car beside them for a drag race.....it's just wrong, both morally and legally...and show's poor police work and a lack of integrity.

instead they waste months creating, setting up and acting out a minor crime to stop this from magnifying (which it would, for sure)!...the direction for this set up would of come from the same place that ordered John Lennon to be watched...and they would of made sure they got the right judge and loaded more things their way to make sure they won.

It seems the USA is becoming more and more like the USSR used to be, they keep heading in the wrong direction in so many areas... big corporations and right wing reptiles are pulling the shots, of course they always have, it's just lately, they seem to be so obvious about it.

btw 2 years for selling 7 grams??.........there must of been more to it than that? anyone have the full story on this?

Let's hope they get a re-trial, good sense and fair play comes into play and they manage to this turn this around....the one thing in their favor is that historically in US courts, the judgement usually goes with the religous beliefs, that's if you preservere enough.