PDA

View Full Version : Noobie question about smoking bubble

kushfiend
04-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Having never actually smoked bubble YET...

If you smoke it in a pipe - do you keep the flame on it the whole time or just to get it going/smoking? How do you know when its done? does it turn a different color or what?

other than a vaporizer what are the other ways to smoke it?

Green Supreme
04-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I smoke it in a bong. I have seen many people use a little butane torch to quickly burn it all. These people are usually cigarette smokers. I like to light it with a toothpick lit from a candle. I light it till it starts to burn then take the flame away. It goes out on me towards the end, but thats usually the nasty part. Have seen it mixed into joints too. Experimentation is part of the fun , just figuring what works for you. Good luck and bubble on man. Peace GS

Bubbleman
04-27-2008, 07:01 PM
I hit mine in a bong as well, on a tightly meshed strainless steel screen. that way the hash doesnt melt thru ( to much)
I prefer hitting bubble like this, cause A: you get a full flavoured hit
if i pack a big bowl with like ten hits at a time, and take the first hit, the volatile terepenes and terepenoids ( flavours and tastes in the herb) evaporate out quickly. Leaving the last 6 to 7 hits near tasteless and burnt. I prefer to hit a fresh hit each time and of coures when sharing love to offer a fresh bowl to each person.
You dont get this smoking it in a joint, and you certainly don't get it packing to large a bowl

my two cents

Bubble man

lepstadder
08-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Word!

Some of my friends think me a little strange packing up one hit at a time for people(whenever I do smoke prefer to vape)

But it is far superior. large bowls are for the uneducated, :brainiac:lol

s1kjello
11-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Ok Here is another noobie question,

I do not grow my own and i usually buy only 1/8 of an oz or 1/4 of an oz per week of buds. I grind my herb and smoke it out out of bongs. I usually clean the bottom of my 4 piece grinder out like once a month or longer and i get probably less than a gram of kief. Should i even bother trying to make bubblehash with my buds?

Razz
11-03-2009, 05:31 AM
theres nothing like making hash out of a couple of pounds!!

SUPERLEMONHAZE
11-04-2009, 11:02 PM
word true that Razz.

hashcat
11-04-2009, 11:35 PM
i like to let my bubble melt down and then once it catches fire i let the natural flame of the hash burn it the rest of the way down is this bad??? tastes really good. and when i put the hashflame out it seems like im always left with some unburnt material on the screen (but maybe i dont want to smoke it?)