PDA

View Full Version : Glass on Glass = Bad?

Superfluous
10-29-2009, 04:14 PM
So I had a long discussion with Tony from Good Stash at my local shop yesterday and I decided to get fmb's opinion on this matter. Rather than recant my conversation I'll just link you to his ranting youtube video's where he lays down all the claims..

YouTube - fusion

In this one he claims that these little plastic balls he makes diffuse better than any cut glass diffuser or percolator system and says he's got $20,000 up on whoever can disprove it.

YouTube - GOODSTASH PART 1 RESPONSE TO GLASS ON GLASS
Part 1 of his rant on the evils of ground glass on glass joints

YouTube - PART 2 OF GOODSTASH RESPONSE TO GLASS ON GLASS
Part 2

honestly I think they're just too cheap to buy the damned joints. They made a couple comments infront of me about how expensive they were and he also claimed to have a certificate in scientific glass blowing.. which uses ground glass seals. I dunno though.. that glass dust thing is thought provoking.

Superfluous
10-29-2009, 04:17 PM
oh and I forgot to add that the dude was quite a bit of a douchebag.. just wanted to make sure that was thrown in there in case anyone couldn't pick it up from his videos.

s1kjello
10-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Def see the douche factor on that one.
wouldn't the glass dust get caught in the water and never make it to your lungs?

follow1yourpath
10-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Hahaha, Don't worry i definitly picked up on the douscheness'.. He's mad hostile about his glass mayne.

theookiekabuki
10-29-2009, 04:54 PM
cpu wont let me watch the vid but i can say this ill take the bet on the diffuser beads for $20,000 vs a VG circ perc. sounds to me like this dude is a sensless douchebag who knows nothing, but again i couldnt watch the videos so my acusation is based on your text.
and yes the dust would just settle in the water and never make it to you lungs

abuse
10-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Yeah this guy is a total prick. All he sells is grommet? What primitive shit

Someone should test their tube without changing their water. I dunno how you'd test if there's glass dust in the water...

theookiekabuki
10-29-2009, 05:04 PM
haha you should tell him how to get aholda me ill take his $20,000 like it was nothin

killacam
10-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Man this guy is a complete idiot. He probably just made this video because he is too fucking poor to actually buy some good glass, so then he goes and bashes on GonG pieces. This guy is pathetic...

ride13tolive
10-29-2009, 05:36 PM
He doesnt adress the seal you get from the dumbass rubber o-ring that supposedly seals the bowl to the downstem.

FullMeltFrank
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
this man is obscenely ridiculous. he is so dumb to think that "glass dust" could somehow get through the water into your lungs lol. "that extra little tingle"(that he says is glass dust) is what fire bud feels like. obviously this guy is some rookie to be selling rubber grommet pieces and he is repping them as if they were gold. this dude's stupid little grommet shop should get raided.... someone should jack that fools $20k real quick... if he even has the liquid-able assets to make that bet plausible.

Superfluous
10-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah I figured any glass dust traveling down the tube would just stay in the water but we still handle slides and stems plenty so if there is any on the joints then that means its being transferred to everything we touch including face/eyes/nose/mouth.

I tried taking his advice and googling "glass dust lawsuits" but a quick search didn't really turn up anything.

I'm going to go do the tape around the joint experiment and see if I get any glass dust.

awood
10-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Girls love it if there is an even flow rather than a bouncy flow? I must be a girl then.... fuck

awood
10-29-2009, 06:16 PM
NASA doesn't used glass because that wouldn't be practical. Do you know of the extreme climate changes in space? Glass is fragile, you don't but glass as the seals in a ship that cost millions. They use glass joints in labs, which is not a moving vehicle.

If you go on the website http://www.goodstash.com/ and click the "cool products" you will see something shocking. The Pure Ceramic Vaporizer has a glass joint. They managed to put a glass joint on the product that is supposed to be the healthiest. Having the glass joint on a vaporizer is an oxymoron for this company. The glass dust wouldn't even get trapped in water, it would go straight to your lungs.

Superfluous
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Hmm that's also funny because their trailer claimed to be sponsored by VaporBros yet they're selling an imitation..

well I just dropped one of my slides in a diffuser stem a good 20 times (as apposed to the 5 the Good Stash guy suggested) and even gave it a few good twists and I still didn't come up with any noticeable glass dust on the tape just fingerprints. Gave both the male and female joints a good swabbing with iso and gave it another go and still no glass dust.

Anyone care to corroborate?

awood
10-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Hmm that's also funny because their trailer claimed to be sponsored by VaporBros yet they're selling an imitation..

well I just dropped one of my slides in a diffuser stem a good 20 times (as apposed to the 5 the Good Stash guy suggested) and even gave it a few good twists and I still didn't come up with any noticeable glass dust on the tape just fingerprints. Gave both the male and female joints a good swabbing with iso and gave it another go and still no glass dust.

Anyone care to corroborate?

Have you been able to try the extraordinary tang test?

kmartel
10-29-2009, 06:57 PM
im 99% sure toro and SG are not chinese companies, so why are they not being "sued off their asses"

Also in the 1st vid, when he says "20k blah blah" did anyone catch the terms of this? Maybe i heard wong but i think he said a 16 mil joint? He also included that it must be "mass produced, same price, can be produced for the same price, can be lab tested against this."

Well unfortuantly no one is going to make better glass diffusion for under a nickel. Man this guy is fucking retarded. If i wanted good chug i would stick a straw in a pepsi bottle w/ a foil bowl and call it the best diffusing tube ever. I mean after i get those plastic 2 dollar balls im golden right?

my .02

PS. yeah that guy is a douche

PPS. To asure those not seeing sarcasm, I'm keeping my toro over the pepsi bottle...

awood
10-29-2009, 07:02 PM
im 99% sure toro and SG are not chinese companies, so why are they not being "sued off their asses"

Also in the 1st vid, when he says "20k blah blah" did anyone catch the terms of this? Maybe i heard wong but i think he said a 16 mil joint? He also included that it must be "mass produced, same price, can be produced for the same price, can be lab tested against this."

Well unfortuantly no one is going to make better glass diffusion for under a nickel. Man this guy is fucking retarded. If i wanted good chug i would stick a straw in a pepsi bottle w/ a foil bowl and call it the best diffusing tube ever. I mean after i get those plastic 2 dollar balls im golden right?

my .02

PS. yeah that guy is a douche

PPS. To asure those not seeing sarcasm, I'm keeping my toro over the pepsi bottle...

Want to trade my Coke bottle for your Toro? Coke bottles had been out performing Pepsi bottles in the past several months. Coke has been on top of their game.

kmartel
10-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Want to trade my Coke bottle for your Toro? Coke bottles had been out performing Pepsi bottles in the past several months. Coke has been on top of their game.

well is it a 1 litre or 2, cause this toro is going for nothing less than a 2!!!

Freebird17
10-29-2009, 07:11 PM
What a douche.
I hate when people try to peddle their grommet smut on the masses like that. Like kartel said, he might be right about the $20,000 thing, he did say the same cost to manufacture and blah blah blah.
He can keep his little plastic balls, I'll stick with my showerhead. SGW FTW

abuse
10-29-2009, 07:16 PM
How many chambers does a hookah have? 1, of course you dumbfuck. We're trying to make pot smoke more smoother, we're not trying to smoke tobacco...

usg543
10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
we're all gonna get silicosis and die. better sell all your GONG to me (for nothing) and go back to grommet.

Hieronymus Bosch
10-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Ha, yea...due to this serious hazard, I'll dispose of all your unsafe glass for a small fee.

But seriously, this dude has no logical bearing. Hocus pocus claims.

hashcat
10-29-2009, 08:21 PM
god damn this dude is just a total retard. to make it even funnier my computer was loading the video slowly and kept freezing his face when he was making super stupid expressions hahaha

such a fucking idiot

GDFest
10-29-2009, 08:23 PM
He has some points that could be debated and acknowledged, but he tries to talk like a thug using his hand and body movement, and he also mentions breaking peoples pieces twice so he probably thinks he is being hard to a bunch of stoners.

Back Stabbath
10-29-2009, 09:44 PM
wow. that dude is fucking retarded...im def not gonna waste time on explaining why though.

minitrkn420
10-29-2009, 10:07 PM
video was awkward imo. especially when he said hes known to break your pipe if its dirty? wtf is that shit man lol. was just a jackass thing to say, and you can tell he was making it up to sound cool. if he smashed my pipe, id smash his face.

instant loss of credibility after that 1 hahaha

guy just needs to take a few public seeking class's on how to speek before a public audience. was uncomfortable watching him try in get a 2 sec point across over the first 3 min's during his video. "lets just getting it over with" is what he kept saying. i said the same regarding the video when he said im suppose to just smoke and not understand, leave it all up to him etc. LOL then "lets just getting it over with" haha.

ill always smoke outta my glass on glass and im no idiot. guy needs to learn what ethos logos n pathos means. the real way to persuade....

-mini

usg543
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
glass dust in my lungs gets my higher brah, that's why i smoke only menthol's and gong's. slices my lungs up so i can get that nicotine and thc in my bloodstream quicker.

http://i33.tinypic.com/29pw9wz.gif

LuketheSifter
10-29-2009, 11:13 PM
i love how hes like "Glass dust, everytime you pull the slide out it its everywhere!"
Glass doesnt break down into glass dust or anything....if you wash it once when you buy its your fine....

Dude the dust on the piece of tape and on the slide is from that one condom he has next to his bedside that he holds every night praying for a woman to come;-)

idk hes obviously lieing....i made a comment on youtube about it so people know its all BS..

d0rk2dafullest
10-30-2009, 01:09 AM
dude, watching that guy just makes me nothing but mad.... immah smoke outta my stupid
roor now. with stupid holes in them and shit now. gawd. :p

(ek9)budz
10-30-2009, 01:10 AM
yeah buddy.. anyone else down to spend $680 on the amazing posidon?

"POSEIDON IS THE PIECE WHEN YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE USE ARE THE SAME THING. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THINGS LIKE FLOW RATE, STATIC PRESSURE AND WHAT CLEANABLE MEANS TO FUNCTIONABILITY"

hahahahahahaha god this guy is a joke and his prices are even more of a joke

OnSilverWings
10-30-2009, 02:04 AM
wow. that dude is fucking retarded...im def not gonna waste time on explaining why though.

seriously, 20 grand is a nice sum of money, but would any respectable glassblower even want to waste their time on someone so hopeless?

i think not, my friend

VertigoGlass
10-30-2009, 06:11 AM
i would love to put my circs up against his cheap ass plastic balls. but my circs cant be produced and packaged for 5 cents. I love it when people use fear tactics to sell their crap or to get you to believe in their misinformation, what a douche nugget. makes me want to take a trip to hermosa beach and see if this guy is this much of a jackass in person.

GDFest
10-30-2009, 01:40 PM
I dunno guys, dont be blinded by hate. He did say some funny stuff like "Wannabe MIT guys" and there is a lot of that in the GonG community.

awood
10-30-2009, 02:20 PM
I dunno guys, dont be blinded by hate. He did say some funny stuff like "Wannabe MIT guys" and there is a lot of that in the GonG community.

I go to a science and technology universitiy so I'm not really a "wannabe.":pipe:

midwestdream
10-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Wack ass dude just trying to push his 3rd rate glass.

that bet was dumb, of course it's gunna be cheaper. don't we all pay for quality when it comes to functional glass art? this shit ain't Walmart!!!!

Bongwater420
10-30-2009, 03:59 PM
lol even my cat didnt like this guy

mnglasshead
10-31-2009, 02:29 AM
"Sometimes you want some good chug" is like saying sometimes you want a good enema imho. The point of diffusion is to make more smaller bubbles, not chug. his sweet diffusion balls give you a smoother hit that will get you more girls with your jack the ripper rubber grommet. sweeeet bro.

jwatts
10-31-2009, 04:51 AM
who the fuck ever even heard of a "Good stash" bong. Im willing to bet him 20k that the blowers he has making his prodo line. Daily milk outta a Roor or something of that nature. with a gong joint.

I just think its dumb he goes and bashes GONG to get good stash's name out there.

dontstepongrass
10-31-2009, 04:59 AM
this guy is a knob-shine, and his roose is despicable...

he just makes off the wall claims to get attention for his 3rd rate garbage.

killacam
10-31-2009, 05:49 AM
If anyone was questioning this guys credibility....This will make your decision much easier. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A42RMssOvMI

-Killa

kmartel
10-31-2009, 05:54 AM
If anyone was questioning this guys credibility....This will make your decision much easier. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A42RMssOvMI

-Killa

hahahahahaha im so glad you posted this. I watched all his vids the other day, best line ever at the end "we don't sell to kids like the other mother fuckers do!!.... late"

d0rk2dafullest
10-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Wack ass dude just trying to push his 3rd rate glass.

that bet was dumb, of course it's gunna be cheaper. don't we all pay for quality when it comes to functional glass art? this shit ain't Walmart!!!!

H@!H@! if you see the people of walmart webpage he should be on there with his pos china glass.

Bongwater420
10-31-2009, 06:13 PM
i can see his ego extruding out of his ears

endoklino
10-31-2009, 06:38 PM
I love talking to this dude it is freaking riot. d-bag in every way! such a wannabe.

Benji
10-31-2009, 07:29 PM
hahahahaha what a joke! here is his myspace http://www.myspace.com/skatesurfsmoke. this guy is such a douche!!!

themasochist
10-31-2009, 11:40 PM
Wow, this dude is a fucking tool bag. Are these directed to retailers? I would never buy a product from someone who talks to me like I am some kind of ignorant piece of shit. This guy is gonna go far.

RooRiTuP
11-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Glass on Glass All Day!!!!:smoke1:

iblowglass
11-01-2009, 12:54 AM
What a crouton u dont know what ur saying i hope u see this so u cant delete this comment

VertigoGlass
11-01-2009, 01:22 AM
i like how he bashes the shit out of glass on glass yet in the gravitron video he shows the tubes he carrys with glass on glass

YouTube - GRAVITRON

Bongwater420
11-01-2009, 01:25 AM
i like how he bashes the shit out of glass on glass yet in the gravitron video he shows the tubes he carrys with glass on glass

probably got sponsored and doesnt wanna talk shit about his sponsors shit

fourty47
11-01-2009, 01:27 AM

he pretty much is when he's talking shit about glass on glass products

themasochist
11-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Just another fucking shill, speaks volumes about his credibilty.

VertigoGlass
11-01-2009, 01:51 AM

i just find it funny that in his comments and videos he talks about gong being a fad and that goodstash wont sell out to make money, its not about being sponsered its about supply and demand. his customers demand it and he supplys it. . HYPOCRITE

VertigoGlass
11-01-2009, 02:08 AM
ohh snap he gave me a "warning" on his you tube video. fuck my glass life is over

Bongwater420
11-01-2009, 02:15 AM
guys forget this guy already

hes a tool every one knows it

VertigoGlass
11-01-2009, 02:28 AM
lol he blocked my comments

POG
11-01-2009, 06:04 AM
hhahaha just left some comments on his videos just so pissed i told him to comme discuss that over fmb to see whats the opinion of the real world...

Freebird17
11-01-2009, 06:40 AM
hhahaha just left some comments on his videos just so pissed i told him to comme discuss that over fmb to see whats the opinion of the real world...

Probably not a good idea to tell this dude about FMB... Someone who's telling leos to get kids to order shit offline to close down internet head shops doesn't really seem like someone I'd want around here, but that's just my opinion.

EDIT: It's nothing against whatever his little company is, but this dude is a monster douche. And FMB is a really great place when it's monster douche free.

themasochist
11-01-2009, 02:40 PM
lol he blocked my comments
he blocked mine too

Also I agree with ^^^^ don't tell this fuck face about FMB bro.

ROOR24
11-01-2009, 02:55 PM

YouTube - GRAVITRON (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00S74BXrdPo)

These two girls put on the stickers so no piece is the same as another...LOL

GDFest
11-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Still, the "wannabe MIT guys" comment is very true. I love GONG just as much as any of us, but how many guys in the bong scene try to sound like professors?

VertigoGlass
11-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Wow, this dude is a fucking tool bag. Are these directed to retailers? I would never buy a product from someone who talks to me like I am some kind of ignorant piece of shit. This guy is gonna go far.
i thought your comment was kinda funny considering your name is "themasochist"

amtbps
11-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Seriously laughable...all of the videos are!

Razz
11-02-2009, 03:49 PM
de vry sucks!!!

DUBSteppin
11-02-2009, 04:38 PM
The reason you cant taste the tang in the percolated tubes is because percolation is meant to do that, it is made it filter shit out of the air that you don't want to inhale like tang. This guy is dumb as fuck and this video is going to keep me out of goodstash forever.

Bubbleman
11-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I can't believe this guy is for real either honestly....

Did he go to school to learn how to be such a douche?

In my opinion.. his rant is completely bias.. and completely ridiculous... i mean... he's telling people that inhaling glass dust will cause you health problems...

all the while selling tobacco pipes only

hahahahaha

last i heard tobacco causes cancer... someone should tell him quick... also if you punch in tobacco and lawsuits... you will find more than you will ever find on glass dust..

my two cents.

Bubble man

RooRiTuP
11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
From experience with the Gravitron; It Sucks. This guys a hypocrite. Talking about not selling out!!!:p

ripps
11-02-2009, 07:13 PM
help! I'm buried in glass dust!

RooRripRoadie
11-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Am I missing something. Didnt glass on glass come from the scientific industry? how would you have an accurate lab test if their was a contaminate in your testing equipment? I am calling bull shit on this one

Hennessy1414
11-03-2009, 02:51 AM
^

Damn so it's an official statement now huh. If ANY of that fools ramblings were true, TC, FMB, GD (stoners world wide) would be complaining about "glass dust" and lower quality compared to a gromet bong.

We need to chopp up these videos so it highlights the parts where he says "now this gromet...its just the safest thing you could own!"

Fuck good stash..who knows a store number? I want to talk to this guy :mad:

Bongwater420
11-03-2009, 02:56 AM
^

Damn so it's an official statement now huh. If ANY of that fools ramblings were true, TC, FMB, GD (stoners world wide) would be complaining about "glass dust" and lower quality compared to a gromet bong.

We need to chopp up these videos so it highlights the parts where he says "now this gromet...its just the safest thing you could own!"

Fuck good stash..who knows a store number? I want to talk to this guy :mad:

ill do it if u want

eyehategod
11-03-2009, 05:30 PM
sounds like bullshit to me, any sort of glass particles will be trapped in the water. hurrdurr thats the point of water filtration, if my ash is floating around in the water i can sure as hell bet that the so called glass particles can too. also its a pretty well known fact that water does filter out minuscule amounts of THC, so the more you filter it the more you're losing. anyone who has stacked ashcatchers on a nice tube knows this. i doubt the dude has any idea what a circulator or 20 arm tree looks like and assumes heady glass is 6 dome percs stacked in a 4 footer with a sick ice catch bro.

HOWEVER he did make some legitimate sounding points that could and should be tested. especially the one about filling your downstem up with water and flipping it upside down, i know im not the only one who wipes the female down after i pull the male out from a couple snaps and its all wet. (perhaps because ive got a tiny diffuser in a straight tube, but still it happens)

imx
11-04-2009, 01:42 AM
YouTube - Scientific Proof that GonG Joints Dont Create Glass Dust!

follow1yourpath
11-04-2009, 02:06 AM
I always thought the "glass dust" gave me a nice little edge on top of my buzz.. Haha, Just kidding around guys. Thank you for putting in the extra effort IMX. Sick collection, Maybe you can further it with the 20K from gaystash haha.

Nexus
11-04-2009, 02:33 AM
haha imx i love the end of your video.

imx
11-04-2009, 03:06 AM
lol thanks guys.. was a lil medicated and had a few extra minutes so i figured id do some science!

Dread_head_420
11-04-2009, 03:32 AM
anyone with a phone should call tony and express there love for him, and praise his knowledge

310-376-1317

dread

TheBreadWinner
11-04-2009, 05:00 AM
^^ Won't work for me :( really wanted to show my love and respect for that man.

iCapture
11-04-2009, 05:42 AM
"water agitation"

yea, definitely sounded like a duesch (or however you spell it)

But you can imagine the amount of idiots go into that shop and just eat up all his b/s.

edit*** haha, on his myspace it reads, "I don't drive foreign crap, so why would i smoke out of foreign crap?

Yea, you know those damn foreigners in Japan make one shitty car. What an idiot.

The next time I drive up to Santa Barbara I am definitely stopping by this guys shop and fucking with him.

imx
11-04-2009, 06:02 AM
the shop closes at 7pm CST theyre located in CA so theyll be open tomorrow... lotsa people will be calling them and letting them know of their displeasure... tony has no idea what hes talking about with anything..

hedeez
11-04-2009, 06:18 AM
A desperate move by another shop owner who refuses to upgade to GonG glass. Ive seen this before, some people still believe it will never catch on. lmao. Id love to see a one on one conversation from SG to GS on this subject. that would be absolutely epic.

abuse
11-06-2009, 12:00 AM
"water agitation"

yea, definitely sounded like a duesch (or however you spell it)

But you can imagine the amount of idiots go into that shop and just eat up all his b/s.

edit*** haha, on his myspace it reads, "I don't drive foreign crap, so why would i smoke out of foreign crap?

Yea, you know those damn foreigners in Japan make one shitty car. What an idiot.

The next time I drive up to Santa Barbara I am definitely stopping by this guys shop and fucking with him.
Haha the last time I checked, Jap cars ran for longer than any American car I've seen...

CripSkillz
11-06-2009, 07:50 AM
santa barbra huh thats not to far from me might have to go check out the madness for my self:)

pinball wizard
11-06-2009, 07:54 AM
First of all i'm quite wasted, i'm sorry if there's anything innapropriate about my posting.

I have not watched those videos, but GonG is NOT as good a seal as rubber, and while glass dust is a theoretical problem, in reality I don't think it matters.

GonG is a bette option, but it has nothing to do with seal or glass dust, but perminance, given the proper care.

toalex
11-06-2009, 05:10 PM
I have not watched those videos, but GonG is NOT as good a seal as rubber, and while glass dust is a theoretical problem, in reality I don't think it matters.

:confused::confused::confused:

mr.roorstein_rw
11-07-2009, 02:08 PM
pinball.are you tony from good stash?lol...keep your grommys ill keep my G>O>N>G.ALLLLLL DAY.

Jfriendlyglass
11-07-2009, 08:44 PM
id kick this faggots ass

streetrider nick
11-07-2009, 11:58 PM
^^^ there is quite a bit of irony in your username isn't there?

LuketheSifter
11-12-2009, 02:52 AM
YouTube- GOODSTASH Reponse to haters of TONY GOODSTASH

OH NO!!!!

hahaha hes getting mad....

I think he should say fucking more often aswell

ripps
11-12-2009, 03:04 AM
that makes me want to get on the phone and buy stuff from tony at goodstash/:confused:

hedeez
11-12-2009, 06:19 AM
"...Oh, and by the way my names Tony, buy my glass"

Nope, not going to do that Tony. Not going to do that.

illy_bsnaps
11-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Hahaha in another one of his brilliant youtube videos, he explains these gravitron glass grav's he is selling. Later in the video he then pulls out a gong stemless tube. This guy's a real winner.

LuketheSifter
11-12-2009, 06:17 PM
The Shop he says he is in Has a commercial on its youtube channel and its a nice comercial BUT...
There is a guy walking out of the shop at the end of the commercial smiling with an ILLADELPH box....which only makes GonG as we know haha

so hes a hypocrit as well

chilidog332001
11-12-2009, 06:57 PM
I love how he deleted the gravitron video after VG called him out for the glass on glass. haha

Also what I find even more hilarious, is when he said:

"If you're not innovating, your stagnating"

And that's about when I busted out laughing, because he is surrounded by grommet pieces of shi'ite.

toalex
11-12-2009, 07:56 PM
I love how he deleted the gravitron video after VG called him out for the glass on glass. haha

Also what I find even more hilarious, is when he said:

"If you're not innovating, your stagnating"

And that's about when I busted out laughing, because he is surrounded by grommet pieces of shi'ite.

And they're not even nice grommets dude ............ like atleast if you are guna stay old school and just rep the grommets put some actual fucking work into the pieces not just churn out the same old crap over and over again.

Bongwater420
11-12-2009, 08:08 PM
my 35 dollar chinese prodo grommet is better than his

con-ed
11-12-2009, 08:25 PM
someone located near him bring in a grommet(glass) tube of sorts that is very cheap, like bongwater420 just said, than ask him wtf is the difference between goodstash 'grommet' pieces and the piece you brought in......its useless arguing this glass on glass subject w/him, he has his views as do we but at least try challenging him. For example as I just said regarding the comparison.

just my .02

vegassmoker420
11-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Girls love it if there is an even flow rather than a bouncy flow? I must be a girl then.... fuck

lol exactly man

YouTube- Re: fusion

DaNK
11-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Lmao!!!!!!!!

ja rasta
11-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Actually his diffuser balls work really well, true glass dust wouldnt make it past the water and i think his bet is a hoax but still his product works very well... pick some up and throw em in your tube they really break down the chug and they're cheap as shit to add some more bubbles

EatYourEye
11-14-2009, 07:17 PM
http://www.goodstash.com/ the skateboards part got me really laughing

Mercury LI
11-15-2009, 04:20 AM
I tried to take his challenge. But I don't think he took me seriously.. Oh well!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0cYKnhPD94

dontstepongrass
11-15-2009, 04:28 AM
i saw ur vid on u tube b4 u posted it here mercury... shit geeked me out

diggity
11-15-2009, 06:08 AM
mercury you need some hash man lol

ja rasta
11-15-2009, 06:27 AM
Mercury, I would definitley buy you a round for this one... Or a pack you up a fat ass personal.... in a glass on glass jointed slide!!! Really funny, but I should be doing my schoolwork

capn
11-15-2009, 08:35 AM
mercury's vid is the shit.

Derp.

NoKid
11-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Ya that was a funny vid, Mercury Li i like the way you worked "what a doushebag" into teh price is right theme song......but did anybody see Tonys response video to the negative messages...he wants the glass companies to send him all their business info, personal info, and to right that you sell across state lines. Info that he can use against you.
So basically he is saying that he is a RAT. What a dousche.

Evergreen
11-15-2009, 03:28 PM
I think that we should erase everybodys responses to this guy Tony and just leave that video of Mecury LI doing his thing.
LMFAO!

Freebird17
11-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Thought I'd leave this here:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/Corrupt-Companies/Good-Stash-Water-Pip/good-stash-water-pipes-total-s-wd72f.html
if you click on the bottom there's updates, where the OP says phony wanted to make baby bibs and smaller clothing with the good stash logo(and "mulest" children?). It sounds like it just an ex-employee talking shit

Mercury LI
11-16-2009, 02:27 AM
Ya that was a funny vid, Mercury Li i like the way you worked "what a doushebag" into teh price is right theme song......but did anybody see Tonys response video to the negative messages...he wants the glass companies to send him all their business info, personal info, and to right that you sell across state lines. Info that he can use against you.
So basically he is saying that he is a RAT. What a dousche.

haha I had that song stuck in my head all day.. It's the price is right song? Glad people enjoy the vid. Anyways, he asked me (in his way haha) to make a video stating that glass on glass doesn't create glass dust, state my name, show my face, show a company logo, state my address, etc.. Which I thought was a little sketchy so I made good on a couple of his requests but I was wondering why the hell he wants an address? If he really is trying to get all the buisness info from a buisness owner so he can attempt to shut them down or get their shit disturbed then that takes things to another level. Competition is built into buisness but there's NO WAY I'd ever try to bring down BFG, SMG, Shinobi, LC, etc.. That's just now how we operate in this scene. He really is shooting himself in the foot with his videos.. And if he really is trying to bring down buisness' that don't agree with his "glass dust" claims then he's shooting himself in the face as well.. We'll see I guess. Peace.

ja rasta
11-16-2009, 04:56 AM
too shey too shey mercury... after all rats get caught in traps... and in bodymore....

Erzant
11-16-2009, 04:49 PM
I really like this guys monkey friend that holds the camera for him and fake laughs at every idiotic and immature comment he says, makes me wonder if all the friends he makes are exactly the same..

colitas
11-19-2009, 03:40 AM
loved the response to the haters "Hey look , I am scratching my arm, can you see the dust?"

Does he even understand hardness scale, ratio of glass and those things harder i.e. diamond..

I can get glass dust ...when I take a broken joint and apply pressure...

:(TO A SHARPENING STONE :sick1:

try it, It will work. fixes a diffy. And guess what the glass does take some of the stone away during te process , if you take alot away. First a Hard surface stone, and then a little buffing with the medium side.
nothing else will do
, or go to Ireland where they make Waterford Crystal with grinding stones...NOW that's GLASS DUST just watch Rick STeve and if you don't know who that is then you are really lost :pipe:

I mean doesn't the science community use GonG joint for there beakers and shit
Where does he thinks GonG comes from.... Oh yeah that's right ....CHINA:confused:

kbg.kamikazee
11-21-2009, 08:44 PM
ummm... HIS PIECES THAT HES ADVERTISING ARE STILL GLASS ON GLASS LOL WHAT A FUCKING RETARD SWEET PLASTIC BALLS DOUCHE

dankocalypse
11-22-2009, 05:31 PM
that guys seriously the biggest numbskull ive ever seen on youtube, and thats saying something

LuketheSifter
11-26-2009, 02:44 AM
http://www.ripoffreport.com/Corrupt-Companies/Good-Stash-Water-Pip/good-stash-water-pipes-total-s-wd72f.htm

Freebird17
11-26-2009, 05:51 AM
http://www.ripoffreport.com/Corrupt-Companies/Good-Stash-Water-Pip/good-stash-water-pipes-total-s-wd72f.htm

I think that's the same one I posted on the last page, but supposedly there's more(from different "ex-employees")out there, although I had no luck finding them. Be sure to read the comments by clicking the link at the bottom... crazy...

Concentrated
12-15-2009, 01:09 AM
had to close the video, simply too annoying and a waste of time. Posted a comment though.

Hydrophilic
12-17-2009, 06:57 PM
I want to beat that guy with a baseball bat just like the "bear jew" does in Inglorious Basterds.

PuffDaddy68
02-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Wow...that guy is a ignorant asshole. None of his points make sense...

The glass dust will get into your lungs and kill you!
-how can ANY micron-sized loose fibers go through water, past a second glass chamber, through more water, and up the mouthpiece? Maybe if i am using one of your 1 piece tubes full of tang i might have that problem.

Why don't they use GonG in electronics?
-How many glass electronics are there? What would a fragile piece of glass on metal do to prevent water damage? Not to mention the fact that rubber is way cheaper then glass to produce.

How many chambers does a hookah have, 1! And they've been around for centuries!
- Yes it has one chamber... but the telephone used to have a dial, iPods used to not have touch screens. Innovation is the key and the reason we are not stoning people to death anymore. (maybe a different kind of stoned LOL)

Tang????
- I really have no idea what the hell he is talking about here... why would you fill a bong with tang? Why dosn't he believe that you wouldn't taste it in a double chamber? Does he want the tang to splash him in the mouth to taste it? Why the hell do I want to taste dirty bong water anyway? Im pretty sure the taste of the "wacky tobaccy"(what is this 'Nam?) is in the smoke not the water. So no, ill keep giving my money to my dealer, not you sir.

Just another Shark that is willing to lie about his products (and physics) to sell his rubber shit. What ever happened to speaking to possible customers with respect? What does he think if he cusses a lot and acts like a "fucken cool badass" that everyone will want to hang out with him and his primitive shit?
Doubtful

P.S.- Sry about the rant and language, this guy just pissed me off way too quick. Stay Beautiful!

Riceboii420
02-12-2010, 02:24 AM
I think ithis is B.S. and even if there is glass dust it would not get past the water.

stink.whistler
02-16-2010, 03:57 PM
@4:00 in this video:

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

He is asking the DEA, FBI, and local police departments to please set up sting operations against his competitors. And that his competitors should go to jail.

That seems a bit unacceptable. I don't think I would send this guy my real name and address per his request - but that's just me.

WaTdAbLuNt420
02-16-2010, 05:17 PM
this guy is such a fag!

BluDreamer
02-16-2010, 07:06 PM
This dude is hilarious! i would luv to go down to Hermosa Beach or where ever and get dude into a conversation just to see how worked up he could get. lol

But seriously, if he is so concerned with "glass dust"*comic book guy voice* then why does he not offer to polish the fittings? OR Offer Rubber grommets to fit over the 18mm male pipe to make them "safe". Then he would be able to rest at night knowing he did his part to end the worst thing in the world. G on G!

he probably cant stand nails on chalk boards either.

who-dat
02-16-2010, 07:48 PM
i want to smash his fucking fat face in w/a sledge hammer.

stink.whistler
02-16-2010, 08:00 PM
I really think the GonG stuff is a far lesser issue than the fact that the guy is a SNITCH and doesn't even have the good grace to be ashamed of it.

If anyone can find a list of retailers he wholesales to, a better idea than posting comments on his youtube videos would be to contact those retailers and inform them that you don't do business with people who knowingly do business with SNITCHES.

Who cares about his BS about glass on glass joints - the serious thing is his taunting law enforcement to arrest and jail his competitors.

who-dat
02-16-2010, 08:06 PM
i like your style stink.whistler....i think i'm gonna log onto goodstash.net, find some of their 'authorized retailers' and give them a call/shoot them an email w/some of Tonys vids....

Justme
02-17-2010, 03:02 AM
a quote from a Youtube response from one of his vids ..

some body was kind enough to say to tony

"die in a wheel chair fire"

jdizzglass
02-17-2010, 06:46 PM
i want to smash his fucking fat face in w/a sledge hammer.
hahahahahaha thats great

a quote from a Youtube response from one of his vids ..

some body was kind enough to say to tony

"die in a wheel chair fire"

X2

EDIT: After watching the video from above i really cant understand this guys problem
If everyone was able to get anything they wanted direct from the manufacture why wouldent they?
I understand supporting your local headshop and all but im not only talking glass what if you wanted to buy a table set and it was say 700 bucks from a furniture store
If you could get that same table set from the manufacturer for say 600 i dont think anyone in there right mind would go and say hmmm id rather support the reatiler and give him another 100 bucks of my money
Mayb im wrong and looking at it the wrong way? i dunno this whole thread seems like a fucking waste though and so is this guy
Glass Dust? IF this was even possible wouldn't the joint deteriate and soon disappear if each time u had more and more glass shread off?

abuse
02-17-2010, 07:19 PM
hahahahahaha thats great

X2

EDIT: After watching the video from above i really cant understand this guys problem
If everyone was able to get anything they wanted direct from the manufacture why wouldent they?
I understand supporting your local headshop and all but im not only talking glass what if you wanted to buy a table set and it was say 700 bucks from a furniture store
If you could get that same table set from the manufacturer for say 600 i dont think anyone in there right mind would go and say hmmm id rather support the reatiler and give him another 100 bucks of my money
Mayb im wrong and looking at it the wrong way? i dunno this whole thread seems like a fucking waste though and so is this guy
Glass Dust? IF this was even possible wouldn't the joint deteriate and soon disappear if each time u had more and more glass shread off?
This gave me a thought. I've noticed my diffuser has been allowing my bowl's joint to seem in more and sometimes when I take the bowl out, I've also noticed there is some scratching from between the joints. He could be correct, but fuck it, that's what my perc is for.

stink.whistler
02-17-2010, 08:04 PM
hahahahahaha thats great

X2

His schtick isn't about supporting local shops or glass dust, that's all just cover for the fact that he is a SNITCH. He has a business, and doesn't like the fact that some of his competitors are operating under less restrictive rules than he feels comfortable with - so he sees opportunity in SNITCHING to eliminate those competitors.

He is comfortable with people going to jail in order that he might earn an incremental additional amount of cash.

salad931
03-22-2010, 07:35 PM
everyone stop buying glass right now
throw away that toro or sg
give away that salt or opas

now is the time for plastic....

he is completely right

Master.Kuush
03-22-2010, 08:07 PM
hmm this guy is a really DOUCHEBAGGIE, anyways talking about glass dust.. in the third video where he takes the downstem and cuts it.. HE LICKED HIS FINGER... LOL glass dust he lick'd on =D

that douchebaggie probably mistaken GLASS DUST as in regular dust particular in the air.. its like when you go to headshops rite.. all their piece aren't clean everyday of course its going to pick up dust particular IMO

Back Stabbath
03-22-2010, 09:45 PM
i totally met this dude at champs...even got a good stash poster that has this repulsive fat guy(found out its artie lange...which is sad cuz hes cool)on it with 6 arms holding a bunch of import crap and it reads "GOODSTASH SPIRITUAL ADVISOR". i have seen 15 yr olds come up with better more original shit. i am definitely getting this framed...

Hydrophilic
03-22-2010, 10:04 PM
^^^hahahaha, the dude (goodstash) is just such a douche nozzel

Back Stabbath
03-22-2010, 10:07 PM
link to high rez shot of poster: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_fV0k23Pkq7E/S6fo81OCyTI/AAAAAAAAAL0/-p7jqYQgzr4/stuff%20043.JPG

Master.Kuush
03-22-2010, 10:14 PM
link to high rez shot of poster: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_fV0k23Pkq7E/S6fo81OCyTI/AAAAAAAAAL0/-p7jqYQgzr4/stuff%20043.JPG

WHAT IN THE WORLD>! HAHAHAHAHA! that is all i have to say.. so

Sweet Tooth
03-22-2010, 10:39 PM
wouldn't the glass dust get caught in the water and never make it to your lungs?

That is the exact thought I had when I first watched that video. It's a pretty pointless argument IMO, I mean fine, glass on glass may create glass dust, but as long as we're not inhaling the dust, what does it matter? Seems like that guy went WAAAAAY out of his way and got REALLLLY worked up over something that seems to be really pointless.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Hydrophilic
03-22-2010, 11:11 PM
link to high rez shot of poster: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_fv0k23pkq7e/s6fo81ocyti/aaaaaaaaal0/-p7jqyqgzr4/stuff%20043.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha