PDA

View Full Version : Costa Rica/ Panama/ Nicaragua

Hieronymus Bosch
10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Greetings,

I am going to be making a trip down to central america around the holiday season for all the right reasons. No suprise that I'll be on the lookout for all things hash-like as well as some herb. I am skeptical that there will be any hash whatsoever, but nonetheless I'll keep my eyes open for it. Herb should be easier to find. I'll be hitting up:

Costa Rica-

San Jose
Papagayo
Arenal

Panama-

Panama City
Bocas Del Toro

Nicaragua-

Managua

Does anyone have any experinces here finding herb or hash, or any hints, stories...etc.

RooRiTuP
10-29-2009, 07:54 PM
I was able to get some dirt weed from locals selling pipes on the public beaches in Costa Rica. Later i met some hippie American chicks who had moved to Costa Rica and they had slightly better shit.

mysophilia
10-31-2009, 06:24 PM
Dont expect much when ya get out to Costa... I lived there back in 94 and brick weed was the norm there... Sure things could have changed by then, but that was my experience... I lived on west coast for 2 months Hermosa, and down south a bit by the Pavones... Just gotta meet right folks I suppose... Hope ya have a good time in Costa

Bongwater420
10-31-2009, 06:51 PM
i have a few friends who moved to panama dont no about the weed though

themasochist
11-01-2009, 04:07 PM
I got amazing coke in Costa, shitty buds though.

amtbps
11-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Wont get good buds bosch...unless youve got the hookup!

OnlyHighGrade
11-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I would travel with travel size bubble bags(1 gal) and hope you run into something with some trichs to harvest. :pipe:

Hieronymus Bosch
11-09-2009, 05:32 AM
I would travel with travel size bubble bags(1 gal) and hope you run into something with some trichs to harvest. :pipe:

I have a feeling that'll be the only way

Mr Bubble
11-11-2009, 02:40 AM
I would be very careful anywhere in central america, CR is cool in that you can buy a joint from the local surfers and smoke it there, on the beach but I would not travel with it anywhere at all. In Nicaragua and Panama, you will grow old in a very shitty cell eating rats if they dont eat you first. I would also strongly suggest not carrying anything that resembles dope accessories.....the bags can easily be mistaken for coke shit and will not make it past a drug dog if ever used....ever seen a 16 year old kid with a full auto machine gun and drug dog in army issue fatigues? They shoot people in Niciragua for stealing oranges!!!! Smoke Chobias and swill rum but leave the weed where it can be thrown on the beach if you see anyone approach....just my $.02 man....I didnt smoke for 3 weeks until we found a cool spot to burn with surfer kids.....

outdoordreams
12-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Some Central American Marijuana stories........

Managua.........(most dangerous/crazy city)........we get off the bus and get a taxi to Granada.......taxi driver says hey your canadian, you want herb dont you......of course, so what can i get for 20bucks........some good red hair he says........so we drive to the projects of managua, (makes LA look like preschool!).........so we pull up to a house and the driver says in spanish, stay here and what ever you do dont make eye contact or talk to anyone........OK, at this point my travel companion is shitting himself........so he comes back and we drive down the road slowly, make a u turn and head back to the house, out comes a 10 year old boy with a bag or red hair shwagg.......not the worst we smoked in Central America.

Costa Rica, I got the hookups. 100US per 7 grams a dank herb.
I smoked many killer herb near Playa Hermosa/Playa Jaco.

Dont get caught in Costa Rica buying off the streets. They will trap you. They will sneek up on you. They will search you.
The streets are full of kids peddling drugs hard and soft all day.
Cops dont bust them, they are looking for you the tourist.
Be careful down there.