PDA

View Full Version : New to FMB

DUBSteppin
11-02-2009, 04:17 PM
What up I am new to FMB but not new to glass or what it's used for. I am planning on using this website as a tool to help me start the glass collection i envision myself having in the future. I am from Idaho but live in Wisconsin now and there is good glass everywhere you just have to know where to look. I'll be keeping my eyes open for something dope so PEACE

Hieronymus Bosch
11-02-2009, 06:09 PM
This is a hash site, with a glass section. Definetley a great place to find some glass, but also it would be great if you could contribute some hash-related stuff too! This is also a great tool to expand your knowledge of bubble.

Welcome.

DUBSteppin
11-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Oh yes i completely forgot to mention that i plan on growing large amount of high quality weed in the near future, a year or so, and plan to make hash with all of it. I am very excited that there are not just glass heads on here.

fullmeltbubble
11-02-2009, 08:25 PM
the original intent of this site was for hash people to get together in one place, and talk discuss, rant, love the process of making and smoking hash....the glass section came later...though it may seem like this is a glass site, that wasn't our intent...The whole market place will be undergoing drastic changes here in the next few weeks...thanks for coming...looking forward to your participation

DUBSteppin
11-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Well i just hope by drastic changes you don't mean that the glass market will be eliminated because its a very useful forum if you are looking for high quality glass that is really hard to find in a local glass shop.