PDA

View Full Version : real DANK seeds

KUSHallDAY
11-04-2009, 06:06 AM
i just ordered 9 different kinds of kush seeds last week they are all around 20%thc,i was just looking around on bc seeds and some of there seeds are crazy for $500 you get 10 50% thc seeds for $300 you can get 10 41% thc seeds. I know there expenive but seem worth it to get a mother plant with that much thc to clone. what do you guys think? most expensive pack is 3 thousand thats crazy

ja rasta
11-04-2009, 06:12 AM
If you know about genetics and how to grow, then go for the gold. If your a first timer or second timer or third timer, go for the ones that you wanna play around with. Yeah lol I agree $3,000.00 for a pack of seeds I agree a little crazy. But some people like da kushhhhhhhh.

KUSHallDAY
11-04-2009, 06:27 AM
theyd be for my 5th grow after the kush seeds i got off another site but really wanna try Indica 50 or Jedi, just never out of all the sites ive looked at seen any with such high thc

OnlyHighGrade
11-04-2009, 07:01 AM
not another one of these threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do your homework. BC seeds has absolutely no credibility. Don't even get me started. There is no strain that has %'s in the 40's and 50's. I doubt even the 30's, maybe one day.

peachesoncrack
11-04-2009, 12:06 PM
its obvious bullshit, the highest grade you can get is only around 20%, you need to find a site that has feedback

OnlyHighGrade
11-04-2009, 06:45 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ A buddy of mine has a lab in Oakland and he recently tested a Lucas Valley OG( or skywalker cut) at slightly over 27%. He has tested dozens and many have actually gone above %20. Strawberry Cough was way up there as well, not to my surprise.

Aequitas_7
11-08-2009, 06:25 AM
They could possibly be about 50%... If they were measuring that against other cannabinoids alone and not as part of the overall mass. Certain seed companies seem to do that. If those were as potent and as high yielding as they claim, I'd think that shit would be world renowned.

Evergreen
11-08-2009, 02:54 PM
i think that high quality bubble hash is only about 40-60%thc (bubbleman, can you put in your two cents?) so i don't know how that is possible. I would def NOT spend over $150 on seeds, but that just me. different strokes for different folks, ya know? I have lived in cali all my life and Kush craze hit here a long time ago. I have a friend that grows some of the best kush I have ever seen or tasted (that was grown hydroponically) and it goes by the name of the Pure Kush or PK it goes for about $5000 a pound. One thing I know for sure is the real kush is not a good producer so any seeds you get are probably crossed with a big producer and then backcrossed with the kush to make it seem like it never happened. but at that point it is not even kush anymore.

that is a lot of money to spend on some hype if you ask me, it would be cheaper to buy a cheap plane ticket fly out to cali and find a cut yourself, you would be way better off. I have smoked a LOT of the strains from seed companies claiming to be KUSH, but they are just cheap imitations.

SO Good luck, maybe another member on here has grown some kush from a reputable seed company. . . . . . .

KUSHallDAY
11-14-2009, 08:11 AM
all my kush seeds were frm worldwide marijuana seeds there pretty legit but definatly not thinkng bout those bc seeds anymore thanks for all your input

Razz
11-14-2009, 03:59 PM
GOOD LUCK. BUT I THINK you were ripped off! just the marketing description itself says somethings fishy here, and i know the seed biz like the back of the car in front of me!

fizoster
11-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Sorry to get off topic, but I'm interested in evergreen's comment about bubble. A buddy and I were wondering how high of thc % is possible. Any thoughts?