PDA

View Full Version : My Bubble Now Machine arrived today...

Patient 957
11-05-2009, 11:27 PM
...but there are no markings anywhere on the unit to indicate correct water levels. WTF?

How am I supposed to know how much water and ice to add? The instructions say to fill to the "max" line on the unit, but there's absolutely no markings on my machine.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

P.957

Green Supreme
11-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Mines a 5 gallon and it has a see through window on the front. The marks are in the window. Good luck . Peace GS

Patient 957
11-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Mines a 5 gallon and it has a see through window on the front. The marks are in the window. Good luck . Peace GS

Thanks. I got the 5-gallon machine as well...but again, fresh out of the box and there's no decal or sticker or silk screening or anything on it. Just the blue window by itself. hehe

I wrote to FH as well asking for their advice/help.

As long as I can get some type of guide as to how much water and ice by volume I need to for up to 150g per wash run, I'll be fine.

Thanks again!

Green Supreme
11-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Try call 1866melting. Ya you probably have the blue one and mine is yellow. Good luck. Peace

ps. on mine the high mark is 5 inches from the top of the lid

Patient 957
11-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Try call 1866melting. Ya you probably have the blue one and mine is yellow. Good luck. Peace

ps. on mine the high mark is 5 inches from the top of the lid

Hey there,

Thanks for the measurement!

When do we switch between using the "low" versus "high" water level? Is this based on total weight of material placed into the 220 zipper bag?

Thanks again for your time/help. Mine is indeed the blue model. hehe

Patient 957
11-06-2009, 12:21 AM
I just got word back from Fresh Headies and thanks to the woman who replied, I now have located the markings. I was expecting some type of decal or exterior marking (that's how it looks in the instruction PDF to me - guess my eyes and age are betraying me!) but all 3 lines are etched/raised on the interior of the window. All I had to do was hold up the unit to my ceiling light and I was able to locate the marks.

Thanks again for your advice/help!

P.957

ganjalicious
11-06-2009, 03:55 PM
nice, bubble time bubble away now!

edit, grab some pics when done! haha