PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana culture in Cali

Blunts R US
11-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Wasup FMB. I don't have an article to post but i was just thinking that maybe some of you all could help me with something. I am doing a cultural geography research paper on the expanding marijuana culture(specificly the people who are or have moved there for the weed freedom) and being as i live on the east coast i don't really get any local news on the subject. So i'm not looking for anyone to find my sources i was just wondering if any of you had seen any interesting articles on the topic in your local news and if so a link to the article would be great. Just trying to lay down some serious knowledge to this conservative ass professor. Anything would be helpful thanks FMB have a great day.

Hieronymus Bosch
11-15-2009, 12:00 AM
news.google.com

Then use keywords such as:

Marijuana california

Marijuana los angeles

Marijuana san francisco

etc etc

Blunts R US
11-17-2009, 05:46 PM
thanks a bunch that actually gave me way more info than i could have ever wished for.

Hieronymus Bosch
11-17-2009, 08:55 PM
No problem, good luck!

follow1yourpath
11-17-2009, 10:09 PM
I am trying too read the research paper homie.

Blunts R US
11-18-2009, 07:45 PM
I would definately send it to you to read but there will be no paper. My class is huge and teacher doesn't want to read mad papers so i have to do everything for a 10page paper but the paper so cover page, abstract, outline, annotated bib, all that crap but no paper. If you want me to send you the finished prodect regaurdless just let me know.