PDA

View Full Version : Bee Line

Bubbleman
05-12-2008, 11:39 PM
I have recently come across this product. Thanks to hashbean for telling me about these in chat a month or so ago.
anyway i ordered a box from beelinehawaii.com and figured i would share them with you all here.
I have been using matches for the last i dont know how many years, and never really had a problem with any taste in my hits, but never much enjoyed the smell of sulfur in the air. I got turned onto cigar matches, aka phosophorus free matches that leave no sulfur smell in the air, but they were way to expensive.
and now with the last week of using these bee line's, i gotta say im really enjoying them.
at first i found them a bit akward. HOlding the small lighter that came with the box i ordered, i would light the wick and put the lighter in the same hand i was holding the wick. Light my bowl and blow out the wick. It all become pretty natural soon enough, and i started to notice a very light smell of beeswax in the air. I was liking this way more than the smell of matchs.
Full melt bowls being smoked thru glass have always been my love, but now with a new way of lighting those bowls, things are only getting better.

Here are some photos of the box, as well as whats inside, as well as my short photo tutorial...

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0005Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0006Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0014Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0009Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0013Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0012Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0019Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0018Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0021Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0022Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0023Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0024Large.JPG

Peace
Bubble man

Razz
05-12-2008, 11:44 PM
oh, get the fuck out!

bitfreak420
05-13-2008, 12:56 AM
shit razz, dunno why that made me laugh...

Razz
05-13-2008, 01:04 AM
yeah, well, i'm funny that way.

Dollar
05-13-2008, 04:13 AM
Ive been using BeeLine for about 2 years now.. good stuff. Not too convenient for on the go smoking though.

Bubbleman
05-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Hey dollar, two years eh? i had never heard of them till hashbean mentioned them in chat. Never even seen an advertisement online or in a mag. where did you first hear about them?

I hope they call me back as i would like to sell them as a product, and would much rather work with them.

Bubble man

bee line
05-24-2008, 09:50 AM
hey cool pics bubbel man thanks that bubbel looks really yummy great job!!!! truly flawless looking hash!!

Bubbleman
05-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Hey right on bee line, glad you guys made it by here. YOu've got a really cool product on your hands, and im happy to have found it.( thanks hashbean)

really stoked you guys made it to the site....

Bubble man

Dollar
05-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey dollar, two years eh? i had never heard of them till hashbean mentioned them in chat. Never even seen an advertisement online or in a mag. where did you first hear about them?

I hope they call me back as i would like to sell them as a product, and would much rather work with them.

Bubble man

Well, Bubbleman - I first heard about and used Beeline when working a booth at a Cannabis Liberation Day back when I lived in California. We were sitting around enjoying some fine organics and discussing methods of combustion other than lighters.. phedors, glass rods, cedar sticks, etc. when a kid brought up and out Beeline.

Good folks that run that company, I was hooked up with a dispensary at the time and they sent me a shit load of sample packs to pass out.

Maybe if you went out and interacted with people instead of thinking you had all the answers about everything all the time, and trying to prove it online, you might learn something new.

Bubbleman
05-25-2008, 04:38 AM
Hey i wasnt implying anything negative dollar. I definitly dont think i have all the answers, and trust me i get out a fair bit.
Sorry that you seem to have some disdain for me , and possibly a few others on this board, i've had a few people ask me whats wrong with that guy.
personaly i am glad to have you, spice the place up, but you know what they say when you assume they tend to make an ASS out of U and Me

Glad to hear the dispensary took great care of you.

REmember this thread was just about giving props to Bee line.

Bubble man

hef
05-25-2008, 06:04 AM
it shows when a forum owner is willing to keep the trolls around for comedic reasons...i like it! forums a quite ban-happy these days seems like

Dollar
05-25-2008, 03:59 PM
A troll, by definition, is someone that follows specific people around in different threads starting problems with them.

I, on the other hand, unbiasedly start shit with everybody.

That makes me an ass, not a troll.

Green Supreme
05-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Not that it matters to you but I'm likin you better already. Sorry for hijackin the thread.Peace GS

Razz
05-25-2008, 05:39 PM
and what an ass i might add

fullmeltbubble
05-25-2008, 05:45 PM
the first step in fixing a problem is self awareness...

Dollar
05-25-2008, 06:09 PM
Only if the "problem" is one you are interested in fixing..

Dollar
05-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Not that it matters to you but I'm likin you better already. Sorry for hijackin the thread.Peace GS

Awww, sweetcheeks! You're just swell..

Dollar
05-25-2008, 06:14 PM
and what an ass i might add

Way to contribute.

Green Supreme
05-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Way to contribute.

Now I gotta say here ain't that the pot callin the kettle black. Razz has shared many things on this site. You have shared your contempt. Way to contribute. Peace GS

Dollar
05-25-2008, 07:53 PM
I dont think you're so swell anymore

Razz
05-25-2008, 08:07 PM
no one cares, and you're right, you don't think. respect gs.

Dollar
05-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Is that the best you can come up with?

Really?

legion
06-05-2008, 12:05 AM
So.. made from bee's waz huh? Hmmm... I have a bee keeper friend. :)

Bubbleman
08-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Yeah legion the more i use these the more i like them> have run out a few times and am not stoked on the alternatives at all.
Gotta thank hashbean for turning me on to the bee lines, and of course the bee line folks themselves

big up beeline

Bubbleman

Space_Station_Solaris
08-14-2008, 02:01 AM
Howdy,

I must ask: what kind of differences have you noticed--in taste and way of burning--that the beeline offers, in place of butane combustion? I ordered some on eBay, and am waiting to test them out.

Thanks

Bubbleman
08-14-2008, 03:37 AM
I couldnt even compare them to butane spacestation solaris. as literalyall i've used for the past several years is matches. However the difference from matches is tremendous. not only does it last much longer than a match, it can way easier double as a light in a dark place, be used for anything you could use string for, and of course smells a 100% better in the air, than matches, even the sulfur free ones.
I am absolutely and completely sold on beeline.
you won't catch me lighting another match ever.

Bubble man

Green Supreme
08-16-2008, 05:39 AM
I could get used to it. Peace GS

Space_Station_Solaris
08-19-2008, 11:48 PM
I finally got a box of the beeline; however, the logo on pack is different:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q287/elephant_age_lines/beeline.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q287/elephant_age_lines/beeline2.jpg

In juxtaposing butane vs. Beeline, my anticipation transcended so many levels!

I compared the two using some fairly good cannabis: mostly calyxes, though the globules are mostly gone--still waiting three weeks for the 'Vest of excellence.

So, the jury is in: Beeline wins!
Through the nose: No taste of harsh chemical.
-the mouth: Same as above.
Last hit: No cashed taste, and completely clean.

Bubbleman
08-20-2008, 02:51 AM
Right on space station solaris. Nice little addition to the bee line product review
really like your second shot of the beeline there. nice natural colour, makes the thread look a reddish colour almost.

I am soo beyond sold at this point, i am a beeline believer.

thanks for sharing your opinion with us man.

peace
Bubble man

Kif it Kunta
08-26-2008, 03:46 AM
I've never seen this product in person...but from the pics I see here it might be a better product if the string was dispensed from some type of convenient container (eg matchbox size?) that lit, extinguished and cut off the string after use ..which shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish, but the ignition that might be difficult.

overall, the packaging is a bit hippie dippy, a more modern, streamlined packaging and artwork would make it more appealing to a greater number of potential buyers

and matches are not that bad, simply strike them and then let the chemicals burn off for a few seconds then light your smoke..but I haven't used matches for decades

I've also never used phosphorous-free cigar matches...but these sound more practical and cleaner.....what are these like for lighting bowls? and surely there are low cost suppliers of phos-free matches somewhere out there?, BM, you should bring your own brand to the market

I mostly use disposable butane lighters (as do 99% of the smokers in the world!), but since bud and hash require much more flame to get going and keep going I wonder just how bad all that gas is for my body? it can't be beneficial!

I don't think slivers of ceder are the right wood type (good for smelling, but for inhaling ..hmmmm..dunno about that?)..perhaps another type of wood would be better?

and don't suggest vaping, although it's very clean on the lungs, they just don't deliver a satisfying enough hit for me.....and those forced hot air gun/vape/bongs things are just too awkward

btw I'm sure some of the commercial hash I've come across contained beewax as a binder....any type of wax can't be good for you if you inhale it, but might be better for you than butane or phosphorous matches..or is it?

there must be a better way!...I'm sure there will be a 100% healthy, clean, safe way to ignite bowls invented in the near future....some type of portable lighter based on an auto cigarette light designed for igniting bowls and joints would do the trick...is there something like that on the market at the moment?

th0
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
I like this product. Another great alternative to lighter, matches ( I am personally still in love with my hakko )

linsen
08-29-2008, 02:47 PM
One of my friends just got back from CHAMPS and I got 2 sample packs from him. Little business cards with it wrapped around an end.

I LOVE this stuff, you are totally right bman, the taste is amazing, and I don't even have any fullmelt to try this on.

Maybe you could find some sort of hemp plastic dental floss dispenser for large spools of this stuff.

KIK: I think it is probably nearly all handmade and that's why we haven't seen any modern more expensive packaging for it.

Bee Line gets a thumbs up in my book!

The 420 Wookie
09-04-2008, 11:04 PM
I am thrilled to have been invited to join this site. I just learned something new. Although I am only privy to neanderthal smoking devices currently due to stealth issues, I still use a butane lighter. This rope is a decent idea, I read the entire thread, no pun intended, and I think, the minute its safe to roll out the glass-on-glass, I will order me a box of this. I cant wait to light a bowl for someone at a party, with string, that tastes awesome.

I have never seemed to have any sort of problem with butane though. I actually like the taste it gives my hits, this is only compared to normal lighters, and matches. I am not a match fan, not because of its clean taste, but the hassle. I cant be bothered with wood ash all over, and their cumbersome size. Maybe anti-cumbersome?.. You know what I mean.

Is there anyone else who smokes with butane who could compare the simplicity to the rope? Also, does that string ash "fall" off when its burning like matches do? I find that incredibly useless to have to watch for falling ash. I also like torch lighters because I find, i use heat more than flame to light my bowls. A quick 'touch' of the tip and your cherried. Portable, useful for melting shit if your a pyro. Plus they are wind proof, very good for on the go, or any random situation you might be in.

Either way, I want to thank this site for being here, becuase I am intrigued. What is the ACTUAL string made up of though? I feel that although you cannot taste whatever the string is burning, I cant help but feel inhaling burnt string cannot be that great, at least any better than matches or butane. Is this SOLELY a taste object for fellow pot snobs :P?

Thanks guys, The wookie.

vodkamartiny12
09-05-2008, 12:54 AM
The solution to all your problems is here, and its probably in your garage, all you need is a soldering iron, the ones with a ceramic heating element. Not good for on the go but good for using at home or for soldering when finally the time comes for it to be used properly.

linsen
09-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I'll stick to bee line, thanks!

Haven't plugged in the hakko in weeks!

vodkamartiny12
09-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Well Ill bring up this point if you have a water pipe with a diffuser down stem and diffused inline ashcatcher and tree perc with diffusers on the arms how in the hell is the butane supposed to get through all that water filtration, and its not like your torching the bowl like linsen said all you need is a cherry and your set :pipe: put that in your pipe and smoke it..

ps. i didnt even mention the carbon filters all these companies are pulling off now a days, IMO it should be safe using what ever floats your boat, In my case the bee line would be the best due to its organic nature, Im prefer organics when it comes to buds, food, and flame. Dont give in to the man :beaver:

VM12

misterdj
09-18-2008, 03:13 PM
My order arrived today...they are very nice:)

I love the new thick wick!! its more dense than the usual beeline...it'll be awesome for big hits mmmmmmm, i love the smell :D

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7018/imagen041fq5.th.jpg (http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagen041fq5.jpg)http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8504/imagen047lv5.th.jpg (http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagen047lv5.jpg)

th0
09-18-2008, 03:57 PM
I'll stick to bee line, thanks!

Haven't plugged in the hakko in weeks!
hmm... interesting linsen.

sounds like I need to get myself some bline.

linsen
09-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Well Ill bring up this point if you have a water pipe with a diffuser down stem and diffused inline ashcatcher and tree perc with diffusers on the arms how in the hell is the butane supposed to get through all that water filtration, and its not like your torching the bowl like linsen said all you need is a cherry and your set :pipe: put that in your pipe and smoke it..

ps. i didnt even mention the carbon filters all these companies are pulling off now a days, IMO it should be safe using what ever floats your boat, In my case the bee line would be the best due to its organic nature, Im prefer organics when it comes to buds, food, and flame. Dont give in to the man :beaver:

VM12

You may think so, but we can taste the tane

your pallete will develop and you will see

Bubbleman
09-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Yeah i gotta admit, i taste the tane each time i hit with a lighter. thats why i don't use one.
And the arguement of how can the tane get thru all those diffusors and water chambers. Well the smoke did it and made it all the way to your lungs, i can't imagine why gas from a butane lighter wouldnt make the same journey.

Beeline all the way. i got a 100 boxs on order just the other day, so let me know if anyone is interested in getting hookled up> They should be on our order page by now.

Peace
Bubble man

th0
09-18-2008, 05:32 PM
yo bman Ill hit you up for that when I got some time.

Yeah I taste it too. I hate it.

linsen
09-18-2008, 06:27 PM
awesome Bman

Have you noticed different colors in the packs?

Hehe, I have about 4 packs in my box that were purple, or dark as hell atleast, Im wonderin if they used some purp hemp heh

These guys are great, TX has been bombarding them with orders after I dropped a couple packs around, I think they are keepin up fine

Bubbleman
09-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah linsen, i am really stoked on this company. very happy to be representing them for canada.

I will never go back to matchs that is for sure

THANKS BEELINE

Bubbleman

Kman
09-23-2008, 03:07 AM
Check out the new box and picture

scaltech
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
ya dude i love the beeline i have been using them for a few mnths and i have noticed less build up in my bong and way cleaner flavour funny with all the hemp in canada and beefarmers we have to order something like this from hawwaiiiiiiiiii keep rockin the beeline
peace scaltech ur freindly neighborHOOD Opus Dei'Lien:cool1:

Bubbleman
09-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Hey nice to see your on the beeline's to scaltech, you order a bunch or what?
maybe using the ones i gave buddy a while back?
let me know if your running low, got a 100 boxs lol

peace
Bubble man

ps, I LOVE BEELINE

trichomefarmer
09-23-2008, 08:50 PM
how much does a box go for?

Simz
09-23-2008, 09:06 PM
It's 26$ Here's the link to the bubbleman catalog website :

http://www.bubblebag.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=63&osCsid=1fd3919d2a1d83e0369f7e2e42daa610

lbg07
09-23-2008, 09:38 PM
just ordered these today..... can't wait for them to arrive so I can finally stop tasting butane

lbg07
09-29-2008, 05:16 AM
just got my bee lines yesterday......they work great... obviously its more complicated then a simple lighter but its worth it.... and you get that nice hint of honey with your hit also....

linsen
09-29-2008, 05:53 AM
yeah there can be some comical experiences putting it out, just twist it between your thumb and finger or tap it like a cig

axioM-13
10-01-2008, 12:49 PM
its a shame i bought a box of beeline not too long ago at all off their site and i'm on my last pack already.. and its also i shame i read this thread 5 months after it was started.

i'm thinking about ordering 3 boxes within the next few days..

irie mike

Hennessy1414
10-26-2008, 11:38 PM
i just bought 6 packs for 11 bucks shipped. better than the bubbleman website. shits $24 for shipping....god damn!!!!:snake:

Hennessy1414
11-02-2008, 10:50 PM
oh bee line is the shit with ice hash! :):):):):):):) buy this Product!

trichomefarmer
12-02-2008, 07:09 AM
i like it so far

picked me up a box at the cup. but wish i had gotten a roll.
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3/5//DSC_2152.jpg

StonedBong
12-09-2008, 03:32 AM
Will there be rolls of beeline availible? because I personally could go through a box of beeline pretty fast I think... I go through matches like craaaaaaaaaazy so I'd prefer to be able to just order a roll. Plus the rolls look like they're are more convenient and easy to work with in my opinion. Thanks Bubbleman.

- Peace.

Hennessy1414
12-09-2008, 03:39 AM
Will there be rolls of beeline availible? because I personally could go through a box of beeline pretty fast I think... I go through matches like craaaaaaaaaazy so I'd prefer to be able to just order a roll. Plus the rolls look like they're are more convenient and easy to work with in my opinion. Thanks Bubbleman.

- Peace.
i agree :)

steve3sc
12-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Oh Snap! Served!

linsen
12-26-2008, 04:52 PM
I ordered....back in august? I think, and asked about a roll, they didnt have them available at the time but said they were working on it, and I have since seen hashbean and bman with a roll of it in their vids.

Call em or email and ask!

YukonBikerGuy
12-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Those rolls of beeline that Bubbleman and Hashbean have in thier videos from the Cannabis Cup came straight to them from the manufacturer of beeline as personal gifts/promotional items. I bet if you contact Bubbleman's sales manager and asked about getting the rolls, you probably could. Personally, I liked the roll better to use as well, and the thicker version of beeline seemed like it had a stronger flame for my massive bong rips :)

jrace
03-24-2009, 06:07 PM
another convert here!

Dread_head_420
03-30-2009, 05:20 PM
ill never smoke with a lighter again ... Bee Line is where its at.

greenmonster420
03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Waiting for a shipment in the mail. Got a 3 pack on ebay the other day for 7.50 shipped. Hopefully it lives up to the hype and I will grab a spool or two.

Bubbleman
03-30-2009, 06:36 PM
It will definitly live up to the Hype. One thing to know, is that you dont' want it to go out, till your hit is completely done. As the beeswax from the wick, fuels the flame and keep it from smoking. However once it gets blown out ( or shaken out) the line smokes for a few seconds. I have heard newbies complain that they can taste it in the hit> HOwever this is only due to the fact they are blowing out the beeline. Keep it lit till your hit is done, and you will not have that happen.>

Good luck greenmonster, you won't be disapointed.

peace
Bubble man

Ps, if you need spool's we got you covered... http://www.freshheadies.com/catalog/beeline-29/

oldmanmozz
03-30-2009, 10:12 PM
got my box beeline, impressed thanks,
was wondering if there is a thick spool which gives bigger flame?
I think there is,
thanks in advance for replies Mozza

Dread_head_420
03-30-2009, 10:23 PM
I think there is,

yea there diffently is ; they should still be on Beelines website, they come in spools though not packs, its like 22 bucks a spool .. hope that helps my friend

Aqua Lab Tech
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
I think there is,

Yes, The Thick Wick - Bee Line spools work the best. Stronger flame for those big Hash Hits...

We sell them on our site.

Aqua Lab Tech

Green Supreme
03-31-2009, 05:02 PM
I have used both sizes with success. Practice makes perfect. Peace GS

Irish
03-31-2009, 11:13 PM
I've been smoking with beeline for months now and my stone has changed, i get alot less burned out smoking now its great!

Bubbleman
03-31-2009, 11:38 PM
I have used both sizes as well, and gotta say the thicker line definitly produces a larger flame, but with that said, it also produces much more smoke off the extiniguished beeline.
I found the amount i was smelling the candle smell in the air, the less i was enthused.
I find the thick is good for outdoor by campfire's and at outdoor concerts. Otherwise i use the thinner stuff.

Freshheadies also carries all sizes of beeline's thick and thin, just updating our webpage in the next day or so..

Bubble man

StonedBong
04-08-2009, 11:07 PM
If you want a larger flame take the end of the beeline and fold it back over onto the beeline. or to put it simply... Make a loop by folding it over onto it self and then twist it up and light the new end.. its double thick and will produce a bigger flame. Im stoned I hope you get the picture because I am sure as hell no good at describing it.

StonedBong
05-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Hey guys, I don't know if you guys have heard about this stuff yet but here you go....

I found another hemp wick company called I-TAL hemp wicks and the hemp cord they sell is thicker than beeline. Also some of the proceeds from the I-TAL company are used to support Rastafarian Communities. Here is the website for the company http://www.italhemplighter.com/... I just thought it was good that they're helping out the Rasta communities and I also like the fact that the wick is thicker for a larger flame. Anyways I just found it so I thought I'd share it with you all.

- Peace.

DaNK
05-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks for sharing, I like the fact that its thicker. I know B-Line makes a thicker wick also. I like the fact that you help the Rastafarian when buying. I think I will try it out. Thanks for sharing.

Bongwater420
05-18-2009, 02:52 AM
lol you can get a free pack for sending in a 44cent mailed letter i think maybe ill send 88 cents and see what i get

LittleBigToke
05-20-2009, 05:57 PM
my friend' reggae band and I said we'd promote Bee Line when they were first starting out, and now they send us boxes of of individual packs and spools

sm0ke
05-20-2009, 05:59 PM
maybe I should give them a holler. I promote this stuff everywhere I go I keep it around my lighters and everyone is always like wtf is this?? Then they are like damn!!!!

kkrebs
05-20-2009, 06:08 PM
i got the 200ft spool for $17! $25 shipped

ROOR24
06-18-2009, 04:49 AM
I was getting tired of my bee line getting dirty especially on my lighter or in my disc golf bag so I took a dental floss case and re spooled it with my beeline. It works real smooth and the built in cutter works great too.

Ripvanwinkle420
06-18-2009, 04:51 AM
I was getting tired of my bee line getting dirty especially on my lighter or in my disc golf bag so I took a dental floss case and re spooled it with my beeline. It works real smooth and the built in cutter works great too.

You my friend.....Are a genious!!
haha smart stoner right here people

YEa i acually just took 5 packs and strung them together into a mini spool ball
looks pretty cool acually

419gotaminute
06-18-2009, 09:21 PM
I love this stuff !!!

Hennessy1414
06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
make SURE you wash out that container! Fluoride on your weed is no good. Or any of those other flossing "residues" left behind.

good idea bro :)

WhiteWall
06-20-2009, 01:02 AM
i just use a candle on my desk for continuous lighting. great smell and dont have to worry about relighting

bubblecrack
06-20-2009, 06:46 AM
i used shit like this over 5 years ago maybe it was a different brand. nothing new to me though thats for sure

flabarm
08-05-2009, 02:50 PM
i just use a candle on my desk for continuous lighting. great smell and dont have to worry about relighting

Here are a few examples of why you might not want to use just a candle on your desk. Listed below is what some wax candles contain.

PARAFFIN
is a greyish-black sludge that is a by-product of the petroleum refining process. It is treated , coloured , and scented
with toxic chemicals. When burned these carcinogens fill the room. Breathing the fumes of a paraffin candle has been
compared to breathing the fumes of a diesel engine.

GEL CANDLES -
made from mineral oil , a petroleum based product, and a gelling agent(???). Synthetic colours and scents are added
that when burned produce toxic fumes. Due to the characteristics of the gel , Gel Candles must be burned in a
container. Containers restrict air flow leading to incomplete combustion, introducing pollutants (soot) into the air .

SOY WAX -
not a wax at all , but hydrogenated soybean oil. Soybean oil is heated to high temperature, (140C - 225C) and then
introduced to hydrogen and nickel (a suspected carcinogen) as a catalyst to solidify the oil. Synthetic colours and
scents are then added that when burned produce toxic fumes.

amtbps
08-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Here are a few examples of why you might not want to use just a candle on your desk. Listed below is what some wax candles contain.

PARAFFIN
is a greyish-black sludge that is a by-product of the petroleum refining process. It is treated , coloured , and scented
with toxic chemicals. When burned these carcinogens fill the room. Breathing the fumes of a paraffin candle has been
compared to breathing the fumes of a diesel engine.

GEL CANDLES -
made from mineral oil , a petroleum based product, and a gelling agent(???). Synthetic colours and scents are added
that when burned produce toxic fumes. Due to the characteristics of the gel , Gel Candles must be burned in a
container. Containers restrict air flow leading to incomplete combustion, introducing pollutants (soot) into the air .

SOY WAX -
not a wax at all , but hydrogenated soybean oil. Soybean oil is heated to high temperature, (140C - 225C) and then
introduced to hydrogen and nickel (a suspected carcinogen) as a catalyst to solidify the oil. Synthetic colours and
scents are then added that when burned produce toxic fumes.

Yeah, he wasn't talking about lighting bowls with a candle. He was talking about lighting his beeline with a candle...

DUBSteppin
11-30-2009, 04:45 PM
I made my own Bee line with hemp and beeswax and i enjoy it but it isn't the same because the wax didn't soak into the hemp as much as the professionals get it to. And i also like to use a candle to light my bee line and haven't had any problems with it so far.
DUB

glitch
11-30-2009, 04:52 PM
timmyduboy introduced me to beeline even though we still havent gotten it in the mail yet after ordering it forever ago off ebay. hopefully it'll be here soon! can't wait to use it

ganjalicious
11-30-2009, 05:30 PM
my beeline came quick off ebay, depending how long you've been waiting I'd shoot them an e-mail to see where that beast is at.

bee line is definitely my choice over butane, I think I'll end up keeping my beeline for when I go out, and test out a ceramic heating element soldering iron for when I'm at home. I'm thinking of getting one that has an adjustable temp.

DUBSteppin
11-30-2009, 07:09 PM
you should also get one that heats up relatively quickly or has some kind of safety feature so you have to worry about leaving it on, i think dontsteongrass has some kind of mod he does to hakkos that makes them safer and more efficient but dont hold me to that statement, i could be wrong.

ganjalicious
11-30-2009, 07:21 PM
yeah, some stations have a power button right on them, depending the model. if not I was just going to install an on/off switch on the cable closer to the unit. I was going to wait and see first how others heating elements reacted first, prior to doing my modifications.

Herbaloaf
11-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey guys, I don't know if you guys have heard about this stuff yet but here you go....

I found another hemp wick company called I-TAL hemp wicks and the hemp cord they sell is thicker than beeline. Also some of the proceeds from the I-TAL company are used to support Rastafarian Communities. Here is the website for the company http://www.italhemplighter.com/... I just thought it was good that they're helping out the Rasta communities and I also like the fact that the wick is thicker for a larger flame. Anyways I just found it so I thought I'd share it with you all.

- Peace.

Just picked up some I-TAL to try out. Good product except it is manufactured in CHINA!

I'd stick with Bee Line 'cause its from Hawaii.

ganjalicious
12-01-2009, 12:30 PM
i got some i-tal rope as a extra in a package I received here. its no bee-line, but I keep it at my g/f's for when I'm over there. I'm not making enough money just to throw it away, yet.

aqualungs
12-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Just finishing my first spool of beeline off, I've had it since June. 6 months not bad.

driftwood
12-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Been using bee line for 4 months now . I haven't had a headache since .Thanks to FMB .

trichomefarmer
12-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I started a spool the other day, I wonder how long it'll last me.

ropesheads
12-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Hey i wasnt implying anything negative dollar. I definitly dont think i have all the answers, and trust me i get out a fair bit.
Sorry that you seem to have some disdain for me , and possibly a few others on this board, i've had a few people ask me whats wrong with that guy.
personaly i am glad to have you, spice the place up, but you know what they say when you assume they tend to make an ASS out of U and Me

Glad to hear the dispensary took great care of you.

REmember this thread was just about giving props to Bee line.

Bubble manif it comes from hawaii its at the hub.dont matter
when ya wave arrive.in the 60s they had enjoy your wave it could be you last and your dog is your brother all cool quotes.hate heads with bit of rope who think their cool..u know come to my house and try to make ya dog sit.friday night and the full moon is here in london town and the stats are out best make some bubble.

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 01:14 AM
I think bee-line is a hoax/gimmick.

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 01:15 AM
I hate taking the time to take a bong hit and worrying about the shit on fire and trying to put it down or put it out while the smoke goes stale...My favorite thing to smoke weed with is bics unless you gotta vaporiser then we're smokin outta that shit.

kenula420
12-05-2009, 02:03 AM
I hate taking the time to take a bong hit and worrying about the shit on fire and trying to put it down or put it out while the smoke goes stale...My favorite thing to smoke weed with is bics unless you gotta vaporiser then we're smokin outta that shit.

ja rasta have you ever tried the thin wick? maybe you had a bad experience with the thick wick because it is hard to put those out....

Green Supreme
12-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Sweet , to each his own. Not sure why the need to slam the product though. Peace GS

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 02:40 AM
To each his own,thats my personal opinion, no slamming,,,except of the punani and the shot glasses. Thin wick... well to tell you the truth I dont know if I only used the thick wick or not, it really is just a hassle though in my eyes. My boy getonthepartybus swears by hemp wick so every once in a while i use it but most of the time i dont, I will say it is pleasant when he just lights it for me because then I get to enjoy my hit and he puts out the hempwick... Ill see if he has any thin wick next time we smoke. He works at a head shop so he has multiple kinds lolz.. Good tip on the thin wick Kenula420

gdramit
12-05-2009, 11:24 AM
well i can do you guys one better! lolz no i LOVE beeline its dank...... but have you guys tried Solar Rips? its something me and my buddy's made up and i believe is literally the most anti chemical anti anything but pure weed smoke. so heres how you do it... im sure everyone has fried ants wit a magnifying glass. right? well you do the same thing to a bowl! you get a normal magnifying glass go outside when sunny and concentrate the sun beam off the magnifying glass till its a small spot on the bowl. Instantly there is smoke.

With this method nothing physically touches your smokable s... just good old sunlight. and you can corner bowls wit super precision and i personally believe can taste the Maryjane with amazing purity vs lighters etc.

try it out i promise it will be sweet and its hella easy. oh and you can get your stoner ass off the couch outside wit your friends!!! haha

illy_bsnaps
12-05-2009, 11:52 AM
^^ yeah solar rips are the shit. idk if you can say you guys made it up, people have been doing it for a while now.

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 12:01 PM
hell yeah I've done solar rips!!! He may have started that in his town before even hearing about solar pipes or others doing it, regardless pretty headie way to smoke... shit he may have invented that shit... maybe someone else did, regardless. lulz Ill DO YOU ONE BETTER, me and my homie getonthepartybus figured out a way to keep our lazy asses down while doing this, no need to go out side. sitting by the backdoor of his crib door ajar and during the peak of the sun around afternoon timeeeee just post up with a bub and capture the suns rays with a magnifying glass... all while sittin our lazy pot smoking weed growin maryjane lovin asses on the ground, enjoy some niceeee nug :P

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 12:03 PM
This thread is for beeline though... so lets stay on pot-ic lulz (proper pot smoking terminology of course)

illy_bsnaps
12-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah i could see some people just stumbling across it without being told. Sorry if i sounded like an ass gdramit, wasn't trying too.

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Yupppp peace and love homies

Green Supreme
12-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Did my first solar bowls with trichomefarmer in 1999. Peace GS

ja rasta
12-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Crazy that you remember that far back... and the year...

Bongwater420
12-07-2009, 12:28 AM
WOW

i have to pay 26 damm buks for 1 pack of beeline to be sent from muaithings

cause there the only ones that accept paypal

if any one wants to hit me up with some beeline

shoot me a pm

p.s

preferably in canada plz

Justme
12-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Buy beeline on ebay .. i got my standard thickness ball there .. for 17.50 including shipping ..

Solar bowls are the cleanest way to smoke .. props to anybody who does it

kenula420
12-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Buy beeline on ebay .. i got my standard thickness ball there .. for 17.50 including shipping ..

Solar bowls are the cleanest way to smoke .. props to anybody who does it

yeah man I think Beeline inc. got a account on ebay to sell em, thats where i get my beeline from... but hell yeah solar bowls are the shit... its hard to get the right angle but when it gets going its FIRE!!!

gdramit
12-11-2009, 06:45 PM
i just moved and only have internet at the college. but yea i know i wasnt the first to invent it but its dank sauce and im glad others can understand tha technique :)

Masshole
12-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Got my first pieces of beeline today. 3 little packs of regular wick and I love this stuff! Definitely notice a different in the overall hit quality.

Beeline wrapped around lighters FTW!

endoklino
12-26-2009, 06:24 AM
wait till u go back to a lighter! yuck!!!!
need to re up on some beeline lol

Masshole
12-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Yeah I packed a bowl and purposely smoked it with a bic and I could definitely notice a difference.

Go beeline! (And thank you Aqualab!)

Concentrated
12-30-2009, 10:36 PM
haven't smoked without beeline in months, and before I had beeline available I was using Ital Lighters for a couple weeks, don't want to know what it tastes like with a bic. I shall wait til dire circumstances to do the comparison, I let a lot of people try my line, and they notice the difference, as I did at the start.

<3 Bee Line lots.

Bongwater420
12-31-2009, 07:21 AM
ima phone the bic company and ask em to start making warning labels saying

"Sry this product causes ur bud to taste like shit"

BEE LINE! BEE LINE! BEE LINE!

*loud cheers of joy*

s1kjello
01-03-2010, 04:17 AM
I love my beeline, I use it everyday.
However i have heard that the burning wax may be more harmful than a bic.
Anyone know anything about this rumor?

Concentrated
01-04-2010, 07:36 PM
ima phone the bic company and ask em to start making warning labels saying

"Sry this product causes ur bud to taste like shit"

BEE LINE! BEE LINE! BEE LINE!

*loud cheers of joy*

haha win!

also s1kjello, from what I have heard, 100% Natural Beeswax actually cleans the air when it burns, I have no proof, and it may have been beelines site that said it, but I do know other waxes are harmful to the environment when burned.

Also, if you are worried about the smoke from the beeline... don't suck out the flame, and extinguish it while lit. no smoke comes off that way. blackens the fingers a bit though :P

My fingers will be permanently black due to beeline and I am ok with that. (well black until i wipe it off, but it becomes coloured again soon.)

Herbaloaf
01-04-2010, 07:47 PM
I love my beeline, I use it everyday.
However i have heard that the burning wax may be more harmful than a bic.
Anyone know anything about this rumor?

"Beeswax candles emit negative ions, which cleans the air of toxins, dust, mold, and pollen. The soothing aromatherpy effect of the candles calms the soul and helps set the mood for meditation."

" They are the natural choice for people who care about their health and the health of the environment."

From: http://www.articlesbase.com/martial-arts-articles/beeswax-candles-996623.html

They are talking about beeswax candles, not bee-line though. I'm sure there is alot more info out there on its properties.

We already know what the MSDS on butane looks like.....................

hmmmtastey
01-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Bumping this

I started using the BeeLine wick just before I got my bubblebags, saw someone using one in a video, found out what it was and when and bought a 9ft. thread of the I-Tal at the smokeshop. 9ft. of thread runs out really fast, though it was cheap. Later I started looking to find more in quantity and discovered the 200ft. spools (Super value!). Now a few days before I ordered my spool (extra thick, from AquaLabs) my lungs really just started hurting, I figured from smoking buds that weren't immaculately grown. My spool arrives, and I start using it, all the while receiving funny looks from my roommates; it takes all of the better part of 3 days before my lungs felt clean and rejuvenated!

I'm asthmatic and that's part of the reason I smoke mostly just hash.
I care about myself and those around me and that's why I only use Beeline Hemp Wick to smoke my stash with now!

Also as an added gain, my lights last nigh forever now since it only takes a flick and a moment to light the wick. :-D

bluntman
01-25-2012, 02:06 PM
beeline is great been using it everyday for a couple years now. lasts forever if you buy the big roll of it, had mine now for about a year and it gets mad use.
but i find beeline has a taste it self so it i want nice clean toke i pull out the glow rod

Kush&OJ
01-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Agreed bluntman it does have a taste of its own and I do the same thing to achieve that cleaner tasting toke just pull out the glow rods but I enjoy beeline for its health benefits as well as it taste I hate the taste of butane in my tokes so I buy bee line by the spool lol and may eventually fork out the dough for a herb iron