PDA

View Full Version : thanks bubble man ....

wallyduck
05-13-2008, 04:15 AM
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjj

Bubbleman
05-13-2008, 06:14 AM
Hey right on wallyduck, am super glad you got the unit. I hope you can take some pictures and make some beautiful threads on your sativa bud and popcorn bud runs.
Here is a link to the bubblenow in action : http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40

Peace

Bubble man

Mr.Wags
05-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Good to see Wally got some love. Damn down under postmen should have some good garden's from all the stuff I've sent down there that never made it. :)

Oh and Wally if you think the Roo's like your bushes and tree's just wait till they get a taste of Bubble.

Glad Your Here By The Way
Mr.Wags

SUNSIMULATOR
06-21-2008, 05:32 PM
HEY HEY HEY Looks like a duck ,, walks like a duck ,, smokes like a duck ,, grows like a duck ,, why hell far that ol wallyduck!! WAZZZZZZZ up wally ,, long time no see,and glad to see ya now,, holla back ,, i wanna see if u got that ring around the ol finger yet! hehehehe,, great to see ya bro !

Bubbleman
06-25-2008, 05:33 PM
damn i'll be there if your serving up full melt
let me know

Bubble man

erety
01-04-2010, 09:51 AM
1 + 1 =? (children) the first day of school, joke teacher asked xiao Ming: xiaoming, 1 + 1 =? Small clear say: I don't know. The teacher said that you ask your family go home. Xiao Ming went to ask a mother, the mother is and others argue, xiao Ming asked: mom 1 + 1 =? Mother said: a bastard! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = bastard, Xiao Ming and ask daddy, daddy is drink beer, xiao Ming asked: daddy 1 + 1 =? Dad said: cool! Xiao Ming and know 1 + 1 = bright, Xiao Ming and ask grandpa, grandpa is watching TV, xiao Ming asked: grandpa 1 + 1 =? Grandpa said: the boss! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = boss, Xiao Ming and ask elder sister, and her sister was singing the national anthem: don't let the slave's people! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = don't willing slave people, Xiao Ming and ask younger sister, sister singing songs: small rabbit darling door open! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = a small rabbit darling the door open. The next day, the teacher ask: xiaoming 1 + 1 =? Small clear say: a bastard. Pa teacher played xiaoming slap, xiao Ming said: cool. The teacher say: who taught you to inexplicably? Small clear say: the boss. The teacher got a fright, ask: xiao Ming: what are you doing? Xiao Ming sings: sounds may be a slave. The teacher's shut out of the room, xiao Ming Ming edge knocking sang to drive the rabbit darling. The teacher dizzy!dark pink ugg boots (http://www.besttrendsshop.com/ugg-australia-boots-classic-crochet-pink-p-1733.html)