PDA

View Full Version : Toro mini stemless

Mephza
11-19-2009, 03:06 AM
Hey guys I was looking at possibly purchasing:
http://fullmeltglass.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=74&category_id=20

However, I got a few questions.
Let me start off by, I am sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm hella baked and I looked for a general discussion like eleven times but I didn't sewe anything.
Anyways, onto the questions.
1. Can I take off the glycerin?
2. Wtf is that thing sticking out like a handle where the glycerin is.

Also it'd be really cool if Back was to see this thread, then get me one of these http://fullmeltglass.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=76&category_id=20
but with a disc diffy stemless.
just saying
<3
Thanks, FMB

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 03:28 AM
Homie,
that little handle, if it was to be removed would cause all of the glycerin to leak out lol... It is a plug. The answer to your next question, no you cannot remove the glycerin since this piece is all one piece, no removable sections. Thirdly maybe Back Stabbath will hop on getting you an stemless disc to 8-arm, but that will be seen. It is a good deal considering Illadelph glycerin chamber pieces are $800.00 but then again your paying for the Illadelph name and shopsmanship. Hope this helped.
Peace,
Ja

OnlyHighGrade
11-19-2009, 03:28 AM
first ? ) no you cannot remove the glycerin chamber
2nd ? ) it is a cork with a glass handle that holds the glycerin in the chamber.

it is different from illadelphs glycerin for those two reasons. it is not a removable coil, and it doesn't have a glass marble over the whole.

hope this helps....

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 03:35 AM
uch talk about glass marbles after years of use mine popped off one day as my homie is sitting there cradling it and i had to do some fassst thinking call the headshop then go to the craft store to buy glass apoxy and fix than sunofabitch@@@
it hit like abeaut after tho :)
peace,
ja

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 03:36 AM
oh and the old illadelph freezers, were 1 piece... mine was, it was a 7mm rasta label beaker to dome perc to freezecoil...

Mephza
11-19-2009, 05:57 AM
so basically, fuck. lol
Maybe I will just keep searching for a cheap mini 8 beaker.. Or wait till FMG gets some more toros in :)

RooRiTuP
11-19-2009, 06:09 AM
I would love to see some stemless disk diffused mini toros on FMG. I bought a regular diffused mini toro at a local head shop because i couldn't find a stemless at the time.

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 06:30 AM
so basically, fuck. lol
Maybe I will just keep searching for a cheap mini 8 beaker.. Or wait till FMG gets some more toros in :)

Dude from an owner of a freezecoil they are AMAZING tubes, and for $310.00 you can't fuckin' beat that.... I'd say buy it and if you don't like it sell it, but you'll like it TRUST me, you'll like it more than you would like those 8 arms. The chilled hit, sooooooo good! Tres bien! Je voudrais propre au autre!
Peace,
Ja

carlitos
11-19-2009, 06:35 AM
i think you would like more the 8 arms buts thats just me...

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 06:37 AM
to each his own... all opinions respected

Mephza
11-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Dude from an owner of a freezecoil they are AMAZING tubes, and for $310.00 you can't fuckin' beat that.... I'd say buy it and if you don't like it sell it, but you'll like it TRUST me, you'll like it more than you would like those 8 arms. The chilled hit, sooooooo good! Tres bien! Je voudrais propre au autre!
Peace,
Ja

Idk I would never use the glycerin feature.
I would have to think long and hard to put my tube in the freezer <Especially since I have a gay fridge, I know the tube would fall out>
So I would be sketch on that feature.
Unless I could bury it in the snow? :D But then I'd lose it!

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 07:12 AM
Yooooo! I used to bury mine in the snow!!!! Hahahahaha

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 07:14 AM
And I would always position my tube on a bag'o'peas or something of that nature with the beaker facing inwards to prevent it from falling out, believe it or not you would think to freeze it more than not after hitting it frozen, only downside is they don't stay frozen for more than 15 minutes and take approx. 6-8 hours or so to properly freeze. No one tells you that when they are selling you one though.