PDA

View Full Version : I'm published!!!!

Evergreen
11-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Well for any of you that know me, I had been writing all of the magazines a year ago or so to get some of my writing put in one of the cannabis magazines. I can now say with pride that I am a writer for SKUNK magazine now!!!

This new issue that dropped yesterday has a 2 page article by yours truly on how to set up a hydro grow for under $500, I know, I know why is the guy that has been heckling hydro for so long has a fucking article on how to grow hydro. . . . .
I think it was kinda of fitting for the guys at skunk magazine to ask the hydro hater to write an article about starting a hydro setup. that made me realize something. . . being a judgemental jerk can really screw you in the future if you are not careful and prevent you from doing things you love. I just recently asked bubbleman if I could work the booth at the THC fest coming up in april, he prettymuch told me that he might not feel to comfortable letting me rep for his company because I am kinda of known for being such a heckler and he is not hyped on that being a representation of his company. FUCK! I royally screwed myself!!!! LMAO!! I really wanted to go to the fest and really push the product and help people with questions as well as strumm up new distributers to push the product. But my stupid ignorant views have blocked me from helping a friend push a truly beautiful product.

So take this as a lesson anyone who wants to get into the "cannabuisness" wether it be writing for a mag or starting a company. respect peoples shit! if they do something different than you or heckle something you post, let that shit roll off your back like a duck!!! Its not worth it!!!!

enjoy!!!!
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/ekahn81/PB190048.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/ekahn81/PB190052.jpg

Kudos
11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Nice buddy, grats!!! I'm going to have to pick up one of these :)

ja rasta
11-19-2009, 05:23 PM
nice job man.. truly congratulations... many more articles to come??? you two will work it out :)

Evergreen
11-19-2009, 05:27 PM
hopefully doing a lot more with skunk, nothing to work ou,t just a friend opening my eyes to the truth!!!

Evergreen
11-19-2009, 05:32 PM
after thinking about it, I really don't hate hydro, there is a place for everything in the grow world and what grows really good cannabis and works for one person may not work for another, that doesn't give me the right to tell you that your shit sucks. I have been carrying around a lot of hate for a long time, even though i and others would consider myself a very mellow person, I was covering my hate with heckling (that make sense). All heckleing did for me is teach me the way to NOT act on forums and around other people. this has just been a great learning experience. Just look at some of my old posts. . . full of fire!!!!

peace

minitrkn420
11-19-2009, 06:02 PM
sickness man, now u can feature me in there (j/k or am i?). i was mentioned in skunk 1 time but that was it hehehe

props on the job come up i like skunk alot

-mini

OnlyHighGrade
11-19-2009, 06:18 PM
congrats. i too used to dislike hydro. check out canna's products. their bio line is pretty legit as far as hydro goes.

dontstepongrass
11-19-2009, 06:42 PM
i still dislike hydro, rather i'd go for a hybrid system using organic add water only soil mix and dripper lines...

either way man, congrats!

Razz
11-19-2009, 09:15 PM
that's hilarious! 'cause somebody else on here said they weren't that crazy about you! hahaha...

DUBSteppin
11-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Congrats man thats fucking cool.

Hieronymus Bosch
11-19-2009, 10:46 PM
Nice hombre, I always liked reading your stuff. The positive thing about this, in regards to the hydro issue, is that your reasonable enough to realize it's a matter of perspective as opposed to "right or wrong." The vast majority of people in this world can only see things as "right or wrong."

Keep us updated on your future publications.

poorwhitefarmer
11-20-2009, 07:20 AM
congratulations Evergreen!:)
peace,
pwf

Evergreen
11-20-2009, 03:47 PM
thanks for the support! this has been such a learning experience for me in all.

fullmeltbubble
11-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Heckle heckle heckle heckle

Justme
01-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Congrats .. .. i love hydro .. though it can be a pain .. there is nothing like the finished product when done correctly ..

BigManNew
01-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Hell yea Evergreen (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/member.php?u=256)! Way to go! I 100% agree with what you said in your original post!

I don't know you in person but I know you to some extent through this site, I am really happy for you man. And I am glad that you learned what you did and shared it with us all here at FMB.

Thank you!