PDA

View Full Version : Greetings FMB

ScarletFireGlass
11-21-2009, 04:35 AM
What's up FMB. Was told about this glass site by a fellow glasshead. Figured I would join the fun. In a few days I will be getting a gridded inline tube in the mail from Preston @ Stone Glass Works. I will be upload some pictures and a milk vid... and there will be plenty more where that came from!!

Peace,

LiquidDreams

Kudos
11-21-2009, 05:11 AM
Hey...... welcome to the site!

Just FYI: This is actually a Hash website, and not a Glass website. We do have a lot of glass stuff around here, but the primary purpose of this website is to discuss the melty stuff....

Hope you enjoy your stay ;)

ScarletFireGlass
11-21-2009, 05:14 AM
perfect... I just became a medical marijuana patient in Michigan. I tried to make some bho last night, I was not successful. I guess I should go to the hash area of the site. I already know way too much about glass lol.

nugglife
11-28-2009, 10:45 PM
yeah quick word of wisdom tho.. this site is only based around dry sift and water sift. any chemical solvented 'hash oil' isnt discussed and the mods don't care for it too much. not trying to be mean at all, cuz i love the stuff. i just don't talk about it here.
welcome to fullmelt.
theres a very nice section dedicated to glass for sale. you would probably appreciate it as much as most of us. some very nice heady glass new and used to be found. :D