PDA

View Full Version : value of bubble?

collieman
11-21-2009, 07:17 AM
ive heard medical clinics charge 55 bucks for a gram of bubble in the cali scene.
i cant sell my bubble for 20... do people just not know how valuable it is? i have all this product i busted my ass to make and its great... trouble is, only a few heads are hip.
how can i spread the word and joy of hash whilst creating a niche for my product? 9legal medical community of course)

discuss...

ja rasta
11-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Simplest way to put it. Get a bowl, a fresh one, sit down with heads, pack the bowl full and let it rip, pass it around. They'll know whats up after that. Hash goes from anywhere from $30-$50 in... It has gone $90-$150 for slices. You really just have to show people how good it is let them try it, most have not tried good water hash, and they don't know what little an amount it takes you to get fucked!#@%@#

gbk.xscape
11-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Yea, in San Diego at the dispensaries I can get shitty hash that doesn't even bubble for about $20 a gram. If you want bubble you'll have to pay around $35-$40 a gram and for Full melt be ready to pay $45 and over for a gram.

fullmeltbubble
11-21-2009, 07:18 PM
its not so much the worth of bubble....The real issue is paying 4000 for a pound of herb that at most only has 50 grams worth of thc.....

Tobybologna
11-21-2009, 07:25 PM
its not so much the worth of bubble....The real issue is paying 4000 for a pound of herb that at most only has 50 grams worth of thc.....

Lol shit... the math on that hurts in a big way.

ganjalicious
11-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Lol shit... the math on that hurts in a big way.

indeed, there was an older thread that fullmeltbubble really opened my mind up on this. this site's knowledge and info kicks ass and I can't wait till I only have to worry about the bubble and not the greens so much :smoke1:.

fullmeltbubble
11-21-2009, 08:10 PM
ok....so 50 grams is a pipe dream...but just saying......

ja rasta
11-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Yeah i thought the return was 5% so on 448 grams the return would be around 22.4 so less than a zip. But then again I've never run a lb. through bags, and yeah if your buying the herb not growing it yourself that would suck because lol your not gunna fetch $4,000 for a zipor three quarters of bubble, maybe $400. So i guess the only solution is.... Actually anyone who has run a lb. through bags what was your return and if you;ve done it a bunch, averages?

RooRiTuP
11-21-2009, 11:34 PM

Agreed!!!:confused:

d0rk2dafullest
11-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Yea, in San Diego at the dispensaries I can get shitty hash that doesn't even bubble for about $20 a gram. If you want bubble you'll have to pay around $35-$40 a gram and for Full melt be ready to pay $45 and over for a gram.

ghheezz man plz direct me to the people u know i will gladly supply them haha. im in ur area haha.

Abyss Glass
11-22-2009, 09:50 PM
come to LA

20-60 a gram all day

i made some blonde that went for 80 a g at the right store
location location location the right store will pay 25 a g wholesale

jBUCKS420
11-23-2009, 12:15 AM
So, if you ran a pound and yielded 50 grams, you would have to charge 80 BUCKS A GRAM JUST TO BREAK EVEN! Is this common? How can people afford to make bubble on a constant basis?

d0rk2dafullest
11-23-2009, 03:12 AM
So, if you ran a pound and yielded 50 grams, you would have to charge 80 BUCKS A GRAM JUST TO BREAK EVEN! Is this common? How can people afford to make bubble on a constant basis?

this is possible if you do commericial and not medicinial for yourself. :pipe:

amtbps
11-23-2009, 04:38 AM
No, more like you don't pay 4k for a pound...let alone 2k....

fullmeltbubble
11-23-2009, 05:10 AM
well the thing is.....as strange as this may sound to some...its not ALL about the money....to me there is no finer high than the high off fmcd....i never sell any fmcd, thats for me and my crew to enjoy....

d0rk2dafullest
11-23-2009, 03:38 PM
well the thing is.....as strange as this may sound to some...its not ALL about the money....to me there is no finer high than the high off fmcd....i never sell any fmcd, thats for me and my crew to enjoy....

I feel this way too, good bud n hash n kief all hard to find. Rather b stocked but broke than save a few bux with some pretendo stuff

but yeah i'd rather not sell it because
1. can't find a educated market about it.
2. no one can afford at least 40 bux for water hash made from bags around my area.
3. and who wants to sell their hash? SMOKE THAT SHIET :pipe:

kushkommander
12-03-2009, 07:52 PM
so lets say you dont grow enough to constantly supply your own needs for hash, would a pound of primo buds really only yeild 28-56 grams?

recently ive been thinking about getting my hands on some prime buds for cheap and then making bubble out of that but if it would only yeild max of two oz then i would be paying pretty much a rack for an oz...thats insane:sick1:

d0rk2dafullest
12-04-2009, 02:05 AM
so lets say you dont grow enough to constantly supply your own needs for hash, would a pound of primo buds really only yeild 28-56 grams?

recently ive been thinking about getting my hands on some prime buds for cheap and then making bubble out of that but if it would only yeild max of two oz then i would be paying pretty much a rack for an oz...thats insane:sick1:

this is just me....but

i wouldnt BUY prime buds just to make bubble. i'd use trim and just turn the trash into stash

ja rasta
12-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Smart man dork

hashcat
12-04-2009, 08:25 AM
i have recently met someone who is so kind to let go of his primo bubble

full melt like through the screen melt see your reflection in the clear domes hash for 30 a gram. sooo sexxxy

Blunts R US
12-04-2009, 05:43 PM
hahahahaha god dam i need to move out west soon. My guy finally found some hash but its retarded expensive. 50 a g for bubble and WTF 100 a g for some honey looking hash that he was telling me he had. FUCK 100 for a g. I'll just roll up a gotti of (afgan x goo) for the same price.

farmermike1187
12-05-2009, 12:23 AM
its much more economical to just use your fluff bud and sugar trim to make bubble then buying someone elses taxed bud and turn it into bubble.. so the rule of thumb is grow your own and waste none of your trim and fluffy lower buds... and also don't sell your 73u and 90u fullmelt combine your 120 and 45 and let the sheep graze on that..

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Lol farmer mike...let the sheep graze... so true about using your own plants tho i agree

kushkommander
12-05-2009, 02:57 AM
well I made a bunch of nice fmcd from this summers harvest but its pretty much all done so my only option is to get buds from a friend of mine for very cheap, i even looked for trim and shake and seems peole are trying to charge alot for that, I guess im better off just going to the dispensary for now lol

Indie
12-09-2009, 02:56 AM
I wish I could find ANY hash where I live, let alone bubble. Ive smoked hash one time and it was from friends who made it with bubblebags and trims... its so great...

toalex
12-09-2009, 03:45 AM
you can easily get good bubble for 70 an 8th in cali from dispensarys just needa know where to look.

You can get 8ths starting all the way @ 50.

the645project
12-10-2009, 03:37 AM
I wish I could find ANY hash where I live, let alone bubble. Ive smoked hash one time and it was from friends who made it with bubblebags and trims... its so great...

I hear that man, bubble is worth it's weight in gold (perhaps more) in my area :(

themasochist
12-10-2009, 03:47 AM
Most folks in my area don't even know about hash. It is super hard to find in many circles around here only way is to get it shipped in from out west. Sucks.

Slick57
12-10-2009, 06:46 AM
I've seen bubble for $30/g here, and got a favor for some real nice fullmelt for the same price a few times.

Bongwater420
12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
fullmelt is 55 a G in one of Toronto's dispensary

ink
12-11-2009, 02:24 AM
man idk way you would pay for smokabul green and make hash and at 4000 shit man not cool you could grow it for a lot less and it gos for 1800 to 2400 in BC thats in door to dude

kushkommander
12-11-2009, 07:22 PM
1. I dont want to smoke the green, thats the point, ive been smoking every color you can think of for about 5 years and its taken a toll on my lungs, the healthier alternative for people who are experienced/high tolerance smokers is hash/kief....bubble is the message :D

2. I would never pay 4000 a lb of anything....id be getting lbs for around 1000 but even then its not the stuff im looking to make hash from, I do grow and I make hash from my grows but it doesnt always last until next harvest.

my question was just is it worth it to make hash from full buds/colas basically the whole plant and would it be cost efficient to buy cheap bud and use that, I found my answer, thanks.

DNRDustin
12-17-2009, 02:09 AM
ive heard medical clinics charge 55 bucks for a gram of bubble in the cali scene.
i cant sell my bubble for 20... do people just not know how valuable it is? i have all this product i busted my ass to make and its great... trouble is, only a few heads are hip.
how can i spread the word and joy of hash whilst creating a niche for my product? 9legal medical community of course)

discuss...

1. the masses are not educated, and they dont want to be. they expect "hash" to look and smoke a certain way. but most buyers decide based on looks and smell. its gotta be pressed(generally) or they'll just thinks its kief and not be willing to pay shit for it. that is a generality though, not everybody falls in here.
2. the club price is loosely related to the wholesale price. so if theyre charging 40 theyre spending 20 @ most. but then whats your quantity and the "perceived" quality. nobody is payin 8g's for a .lb no matter how good it is. consider yourself lucky if you get 3.5g's/lb.

ja rasta
12-17-2009, 06:17 AM
DNR people were actually talking about p's of nug I assume you are talking about p's of hash

DNRDustin
12-17-2009, 06:39 AM
the title of the post was "value of bubble" right?

ja rasta
12-17-2009, 06:43 AM
Yes but the thread got a little off topic, we began to talk about making bubble and how a pound of herb came down to about 22 grams of bubble when ran... and then we began to talk about pound prices of herb and growers prices and such. You should read the whole thread, and then tell us what you think! Your input is much appreciated! Stay blazed,

Ja

pnutz
01-14-2010, 04:17 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what the f*uck ! men in us im rich as fuck im from Québec and i pay 200$ can for 28 gr of ultra gummy bubble !

humkush666
06-05-2010, 03:22 PM
that is when I can't make my own, I currently just cloned blue dream, bubba,:pipe: Kush,pure kush, and og kush, going to try to get full melt from my current mothers.
I would not pay over $ 20 gram, but I like my own due to it being organic, It adds to the satisfaction, and effects to do it yourself.

ropesheads
06-07-2010, 08:54 PM

discuss...those people are money power people you trade your for as less as you can ..to understand bubble i think you might need to go to india..where it takes 10 k of green to make 1 key of bubble.most people smoke for taste so they prefer the green taste not there to get speritial
who puts value on dope...the filth or it would be free asit started out to be ..not many people sold dope at woodstock unless they were serious dealer and they got robed pretty quick..look at some of the bubblemans
photo of indians..material thing are not that important but you have to live well so trade for what you want and remember you have 10 to 1..regards rope

ropesheads
06-07-2010, 09:02 PM
well the thing is.....as strange as this may sound to some...its not ALL about the money....to me there is no finer high than the high off fmcd....i never sell any fmcd, thats for me and my crew to enjoy....hey man its crazy rope,,i want to be a member of tha crew..if you really have some SO SOLID CDS can you download me a track..M think ive carmed down that other lot that just want to start a fight.I near have CEDO.COM on sideinside china go to forbidden city soon to meet mr big...
starter of the green team...