PDA

View Full Version : Gumby Hash Method, Wtf????

Evergreen
05-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Peep the link!!!!!!
what a clown!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbCtKE2Ghk&feature=related

Twisted 1
05-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Peep the link!!!!!!
what a clown!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbCtKE2Ghk&feature=related
The "Gumby" method of hash is one of the easiest ways to make great hash, and not to mention thats its tottally free!

Basicly you put all your trim and ice in a 5 gallon bucket and mix/stir as usuall. After you are done, let it all sit TOTALLY STILL!! after 3 hours of milions of trichs falling to the bottom of the bucket return and siphon off all the water. Once you get 1" above the bottom stop and swirl it around and transfer all the golden goodness to a mason jar and repeat.

Once almost all water is siphoned out you can transfer the trichs into a wax covered plate or etc. Some place a heat lamp above to aid in the evap. of water, and a fan blowing near by.

I have pics and the link to the thread somewhere...I will try to find.

SemperAltus
05-17-2008, 10:57 PM
basically it takes an extra 4 hours to do everything... not thanks id rather just use the bubble bags and the bubblenow... but eh whatevers

Elemental
05-22-2008, 12:18 PM
The Gumby's way is a good attemp for the beginners for me,the final quality looks a lil bit DIRT,but the yeld is not bad,im agree with Evac-SemperA to using the BUBBLEBAGS and the BUBBLENOW for the best result.

:) the Gumby's caribbean soundtrack is amazing :)

Dollar
05-22-2008, 04:43 PM
this was essentially Sadhu Sam's method.

Makes a great hash, sure you dont get the grade separation but I guarantee you, snobbery will be the demise of our culture

SemperAltus
05-22-2008, 04:48 PM
this was essentially Sadhu Sam's method.

Makes a great hash, sure you dont get the grade separation but I guarantee you, snobbery will be the demise of our culture

being a snob and connoisseur are two diffrent things... and this culture im apart of here isnt going anywhere... hahaha

peace

Dollar
05-22-2008, 05:51 PM
being a snob and connoisseur are two diffrent things...

peace

Very true, and if you cant tell the difference .. I pity you.

BTW, you are A PART of the culture, not apart.

SemperAltus
05-22-2008, 05:59 PM
luckily i can tell the difference so i guess someone else will be lucky to receive your pity.

and thank you for correcting me, give me those warm fuzzy feelings i used to get in school.

oldmanmozz
05-23-2008, 07:48 AM
gumby way but safe, in dark ages i used to butane, 3 ta 4 cans gas in corona beer bottle for honey oil, my wife used to freak big time with heavy smell butane ffs, (me 2 but never tol her) she much happier now my biggest prob is fallin in 5 gall bucket an drownin :alligator:

cheers beers an bubble Mozz