PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to the site

YukonNewfie
11-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi all..:)

I'm YBG's better half..:) We are in Amsterdam as I type just passing the time til we head home.

Spent lots of time smoking the bubbley with Bubbleman...yummy!

Take care all!

YukonNewfie

:bunny:

Kudos
11-30-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi! Welcome to the site!

Have fun, and enjoy your stay. :D

Green Supreme
11-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey Newf, welcome. Peace GS

carlitos
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
lol just saw this thread about time newfie!!! see ya in the chat soon take care :)

wb1996
06-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Hi, I am new to the site and just wanted to say "high" to everyone. I use to manage Tree of Life Alt. Medicine in Nederland up until a year ago. I helped open the shop a little over two years ago and have been in full support of the MMJ moment ever since. I love the concentrates and always looking for some true full melt! I am no longer growing due to a new apt. That Io Ed to so I do go to centers to get my concentrates. I love highland health in denver and go to sample nikka t's bubble hash all the time. I am still looking for full melt clear dome but have never found it at a center, I have to beg my grower friend to come off with a half G of FMCD or true full melt bubble. I have found some great hash in Denver but the only true full melt I can find is ear wax. Does anyone know any mmj centers in Denver or boulder that carries true full melt hash besides highland health? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
E
Still
E