PDA

View Full Version : The thing I hate most about bubble hash..

Glassman
05-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Is spilling it.. Isn't that a bitch? :sick1:

Green Supreme
05-19-2008, 12:52 AM
I once knocked the cardboard from a fresh batch onto the wool dogs blanket by accident. Ya dumpin sucks. No more drying on the counter, always in the oven now. Its the perfect place as my oven doesn't work. Peace GS

Glassman
05-19-2008, 12:54 AM
Well, I had a bunch chopped up in an old prescription container, and fucking knocked the booger over.... onto this lovely shag carpet.... Oh well, I can only blame myself....

Green Supreme
05-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Ahhh I remember my college days searchin the shag rug for stray hotknife hits. LOL. Peace GS

Glassman
05-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah, unfortunately my college years were like 15 years ago.. kinda made me feel like a crackhead.. :confused: lol

Glassman
05-19-2008, 01:04 AM
It also made me realize how important it is to keep my bubble in a fat bottom container..

Green Supreme
05-19-2008, 01:41 AM
Lidded cotainer and always keep the lid on when your fingers are not in there. Peaced GS

Bubbleman
05-19-2008, 04:23 AM
yeah bottom line what ever you keep your bubble in, ALWAYS CLOSE THE LID.
I find it only spills when the lid is left off. go figure eh lol

Bubble man

ps, the only thing worse than spilling bubble, is spilling the bong all over your spilled bubble, now thats a bitch....

YukonBikerGuy
05-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Oooo, the dreaded spill on the spill, I hate that. How about scraping up a nice pile of carefully hoarded bubble, and then sneezing it all over the damn bubble colored carpet? arg.

Glassman
05-21-2008, 07:20 PM
You know, the lid was only off for a second... It was in my hand as I was reaching for the container with the other to put the lid back ON.. lol.. And, I bumped the damn thing, knocking it over, and spilling broke up bubble into some brown shag carpet... Definitely not my smoothest move... Damn hippie crack... :pipe:

Bubbleman
05-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey glassman, it happens to all of us at one point or another. I dont spill bubble very often, but was at a friends house a few weeks ago, who had just ran 6lbs of bud into bubble. he had this giant container of 90u, probably 100grams of powdered bubble. Well i was taking pics of it at his house, and one thing led to another, and i dumped the entire thing on his floor. I did kinda luck out, as it landed on the edge of where the hardwood floors began and the carpet ended. However there was all these dust bunnies in that corner where they had been sweeping. Very red cheeks, an embarressed bubble man and of course about 40 minutes of picking dust and hair out of his bubble and all was forgotten lol

Peace
Bubble man