PDA

View Full Version : new toro circ/circ

420p
12-01-2009, 04:20 AM
hi. I picked up this toro circ/circ on black friday at gotham. Shit rips. I love it. This is the first bong I've ever bought, so I figured go hard or go home. I'm planning on picking up a circ a/c to compliment this baby(circ/circ/circ.. oh ya...) as soon as I see one in the marketplace or make a trip up to Ithaca Glass.

JP Toro was there blowing glass, it was awesome.... Toro only brought 3 circ/circs there and this was one of the NEW labels.... Never owned a circ so I have no idea whats diff.. heres some pics:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2502/4139260887_6baffc7585_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2799/4140021742_20194b12da_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2804/4140021618_1cdf935b45_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2688/4139260801_9b02d547f5_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2657/4140021560_c928a84fd3_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2798/4140021652_d0684cc50c_o.jpg

Sorry if the pics arent the best.. This shit rips fucking sick; I got some milk vids also (quality isn't too good).

All in all VERY happy with my purchase. I'm gonna pick up the circ a/c and circ this bitch oout!!! :hello:

f0urtwenty
12-01-2009, 04:30 AM
that's a sick piece. i'd also like to hear opinions on the difference between a circ/circ and a 7/13. without telling the price, what type of deals does gotham have on black friday? just curious.

420p
12-01-2009, 04:32 AM
they had some crazy deals.. basically 20% off anything over $200.. It was sick. Well worth it.. i paid about the same as anyone is selling for (including fmb) so i'm happy :)

I've hit the 7/13.. this hit has a lot more volume and clears noticeably faster. I like it a lot. can't wait to throw the a/c on

Hieronymus Bosch
12-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Nice tube, circ the bitch out!

retti borosaurus
12-01-2009, 03:48 PM
the new circs fixed stem is a larger bore looks like, and maybe the 2nd chamber can is a lil skinnier. im sure both old or new fuckin rip hard. anybody have some experience with BOTH? hows the difference in the upgrades, noticable? would love a comparrison

420p
12-01-2009, 04:00 PM
retti:

the bore is a lot better, and the can is a bit skinnier for sure.. Rips insane. I know domm had a 7/circ so he can prob compare.. he hasnt ripped mine yet ;)

retti borosaurus
12-01-2009, 04:10 PM
420p the FTC work on yours is fucking awesome, congrats

aqualungs
12-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Love the moss and black boi!

lazyglass
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Dang, the work on that circ/circ is clean.. I have a 7/13 and def need to try this one out soon after hearing how it hits, great pickup!

ganja4life
12-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I got one of the older Circ to Circs coming in the mail in two days so i will let you know how she rips.

domm11
12-07-2009, 07:01 PM
yeah basically from past experience of hitting the trees and circ tells me that

trees create slighlty more drag than the circ does

as far as diffusion goes, its so hard to really compare because they both work so well and both produce such a clean hit .. but i know for sure that you can feel a difference in drag between a circ and trees

420p
12-21-2009, 04:09 PM
welp that was fun. Its broken now! (terrible day). It was in the case i have no idea how the fuck, i'm still shocked.

I don't know what to do but im gonna have to save up and get another one:(

yawbus
12-21-2009, 05:55 PM
welp that was fun. Its broken now! (terrible day). It was in the case i have no idea how the fuck, i'm still shocked.

wow that was quick. maybe you shouldn't have talked all that shit on here about people's prices and such. happy holidays :pipe:

WaTdAbLuNt420
12-21-2009, 05:55 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! damn man sorry to hear that, It was a beautiful peace may it R.I.P.

jpa420
12-21-2009, 06:33 PM
whats broken on it??? How do you break a toro man? Thats 600+ dollars, i understand accidents happen but dude a 700 dollar accident has to have some pretty damn good validity. oh well man id ever buy another lol if i broke it id say im way too clumsy for this shit and get a Zob haha- merry xmas btw

amtbps
12-21-2009, 06:36 PM
JPA. $600 tubes get broken on the daily. This was just another occurrence..

follow1yourpath
12-21-2009, 06:41 PM

God dam man, I feel so bad.. That is a bitch man. Maybe you can work something out with Christmas and get one sooner than later.. Sorry too hear the bad news, good luck.

cheesebox
12-21-2009, 06:52 PM
wow that was quick. maybe you shouldn't have talked all that shit on here about people's prices and such. happy holidays :pipe:
wow, I don't read the forums enough to know what your talking about on price bashing, but you sound like a serious prick man. How you ripping on him when he just lost a 700$ tube. Have some compassion, otherwise karma will bite your balls off.

jpa420
12-21-2009, 06:55 PM
I know, no dis respect bro Im just saying spending 1400 dollars on essentially one functioning 18 inch piece of glass in less then half a year

is utterly insane lol. Especially if the run a higher risk of being broken again.

Or since you did get this at Gotham black friday right from Jp himself, He should remember this particular circ/circ. Also, if it broke like you said it did in the case, them Im sure he'd be extremely alarmed by it.

Id try pming WAK and and seeing if an arrangement could be made for a possible repair. Or possibly one at cost. As Toro provides amazing customerservice for their prodo glass. :smoke1: R.I.P. Circ/Circ Toro

yawbus
12-21-2009, 07:00 PM
wow, I don't read the forums enough to know what your talking about on price bashing, but you sound like a serious prick man. How you ripping on him when he just lost a 700$ tube. Have some compassion, otherwise karma will bite your balls off.

I can see your point but what you didn't see or remember is him going into people's FS threads bashing the prices and such. He was all up in KOF's circ-circ thread with some BS questioning why he was selling the tube and how his prices has crazy. He also didn't pay $700 for that tube and was saying how crazy the prices were on FMB and that he got he tube way cheaper.

You mentioned karma well that is what I was implying to the OP. Maybe if he didn't come off as such a douche bag and prick than karma would have left his toro alone.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that thinks maybe he got his karma.

edit* If thinking like this makes me a prick so be it.

RooRiTuP
12-21-2009, 07:10 PM
I can see your point but what you didn't see or remember is him going into people's FS threads bashing the prices and such. He was all up in KOF's circ-circ thread with some BS questioning why he was selling the tube and how his prices has crazy. He also didn't pay $700 for that tube and was saying how crazy the prices were on FMB and that he got he tube way cheaper.

You mentioned karma well that is what I was implying to the OP. Maybe if he didn't come off as such a douche bag and prick than karma would have left his toro alone.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that thinks maybe he got his karma.

Karma's a bitch, I/FBM might have had a bit more compassion if he wouldn't have hated on my boy Keith's CIRC CIRC!!!!:pipe:

ROOR24
12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
420p was just excited about his new tube and didn't understand how things run in the glass market like a lot of new users do. I don't think he deserved a broken tube.

cheesebox
12-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Rubbing salt in someones wound is always low, Tell him to fuck off if he was up in your thread shitting on you, but don't go up in his thread and shit in his face when he just lost everything.

nomasterace
12-21-2009, 07:59 PM
420p was just excited about his new tube and didn't understand how things run in the glass market like a lot of new users do. I don't think he deserved a broken tube.

maybe new users should try reading the rules for a change...

Kudos
12-21-2009, 08:15 PM

420p could have honestly not even read the rules, and simply just read peoples replies in threads detailing how the rules work, but he didn't even do that, he just kept breaking the rules.

I don't think it's right to talk like some people have about another's misfortune, but at the same time I wish people would just READ stuff on a FORUM!!! It's not that hard to follow rules, and I feel like 420p was one of the many who were breaking them on a daily basis.

Regardless, you have my condolences. I broke a nice SGW chubbler I had after one day, and I owned it less than 24 hours! This was like 2 weeks ago, so I'm definitely feelin' ya on how much it sucks

domm11
12-21-2009, 09:54 PM

first off, i know users that have been on the site for months that dont abide by the "rules" (i put the rules in quotations because they are more of guidlines than rules. IE when people break the "rules", there are no consequences, therefore they really shoulndt be called rules)

and second. how many new users do you actually think are going to read the rules the second they join fmb?

when i was a newb here, i posted a question in the glass seilling section and no one except a few really bashed me hard. we need to has more tolerance for noobs even though i agree that they should read the rules.

420p has a fucking broken circ/circ. i dont care what he has done in the past and whoopidy fuckin doo if he price bashed someones thread. oh no we better alert the media on that one.

show some god damn sympathy for 420p. if you dont have sympathy, then dont say anything as far as i am concerned.

(this is coming from me, a person who has had two toros broken on him. neither of which he broke himself.)

merry christmas.

f0urtwenty
12-21-2009, 10:08 PM
dommmmmmmmmmmm

420p
12-21-2009, 11:01 PM
=\

I can accept the bashing if i deserve it.

To be quite honest i didn't read the rules at first, and i wasn't PRICE BASHING-- I was excited about getting this piece and just mentioned in there that I picked one up at a different price, with a discount on black friday... I got bashed, I apologized and kept it moving. review my posts, i haven't done it again.

And yes I Will buy another one, yes i will buy it soon. I'm very mad about what happened and still baffled at how it broke in the case like that, the only thing I can say is maybe the cold temps and the water drops in there led to it weakining the middle of the glass and cracking on movement, no clue... :(

To all of u saying i deserve it, go fuck yourself. I made a mistake and apologized, get over it..... Whoever is really saying i deserve it and is happy for me having a broken circ/circ you are either just a) a real dick or b) a hater because you cant afford pieces like that, either way-- you're lame.

Again im sorry for my past errors but lets be real here it's a sad day in the glass world when anyone loses a piece, esp one of this calibur

jdizzglass
12-21-2009, 11:23 PM
how did it break
can we see pics? it might be repairable

im sry dude i didnt bother to read threw the whole thread but breaking such a sick piece in that short of time is always a bummer no one deserves that shit
be good

nomasterace
12-22-2009, 12:02 AM
not saying you deserved it, wasnt even really specifically referring to you...breaking the 'rules' doesnt justify a broken toro...and you guys are right, even long time members dont abide the 'rules'..but its not my job to enforce them......hope you get a new one soon, it sucks not having a tube..

keithonfire
12-22-2009, 01:00 AM
come on guys let 420p live lol poor dude he was bashing in my thread and its all its the past i sold that tube a little while ago!!!!!it was my thread and i say give him a break, if u guys want to i cant force u either but i really dont care anymore im sure he knows not to do it again..

lets all relax and toke it up this dude just lost a very nice tube that im sure he saved hard for i dont even want to laugh at him cause i wouldnt want any of my tubes to break!!!

BigManNew
12-22-2009, 01:03 AM
I believe that depending wether or not the tube is "shattered" or has some clean breaks you can send it in to toro and they will fix it for you.

Right on Keith. everyone should look at this from a different perspective.

420p
12-22-2009, 01:23 AM
the whole thing isnt shattered but the main (top) circ is completele shattered.. all of the "slits" are sitting in the main "chamber".. It broke clean off, it had to be the cold air and be just picking it up and placing it down, i didn't drop it and it was in the case. I'm going to goto IG and see if them or toro can do anything about it to help me :-\... :( :( We'll see what happens

nomasterace
12-22-2009, 01:26 AM
if just the circ is broken and not the tube itself then they should be able to fix it....i think..

BigManNew
12-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Thats a bummer man, let us know what happens, it will be interesting to see if they can fix it.

nugglife
12-22-2009, 01:39 AM
sorry to hear about your broken toro and sorry to hear people flame on you when your down. peace and pot

420p
12-22-2009, 05:39 AM
if just the circ is broken and not the tube itself then they should be able to fix it....i think..

oh yea? eager to find out if that's true.. thatd be awesome; supposedly it takes a full year for toro to actually fix and return a piece; at that turnaround time id rathert just buy a new one for half price if i Can :(

rastailly951
12-22-2009, 05:49 AM
shitty to hear about your loss 420p, rest assure we're tokin' round this way just for you, brotha.

jpa420
12-22-2009, 06:32 AM
yeah man good luck. Ithaca is a good place to try.

con-ed
12-22-2009, 06:35 AM
word let us know how it goes

ganja4life
12-22-2009, 08:16 AM
What kind of case was this in by the way? :cool1:

ChaunceyGardener
12-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news. If you havent already handled it i would suggest talking with the shop you purchased from, and if they leave you hanging then i would contact toro. the turn around time is long, they are very busy, but it should be no where around a year. Id estimate a few months. Good luck and good times.

retti borosaurus
12-22-2009, 06:21 PM
what case was it???? tell everybody so noone buys that kind of shitty case! when my circ circ is in the pelican, i can ride that thing down a flight of stairs and it wont be damaged

ChaunceyGardener
12-22-2009, 06:28 PM
pelican ftw. now those are bomb proof.

domm11
12-22-2009, 08:19 PM
well since i have been through the whole broken toro thing
i know from experience that a repair will take over a year

420p
12-23-2009, 06:33 AM
okay so i got word back from the toro camp

I can get a new one if i ship it back to him (cleaned off course) for less then retail price, $325. Im doing it, asap. I needa soak this baby in GO for like 4 days then send it out... Will keep u posted

yawbus
12-23-2009, 11:50 AM
okay so i got word back from the toro camp

I can get a new one if i ship it back to him (cleaned off course) for less then retail price, $325. Im doing it, asap. I needa soak this baby in GO for like 4 days then send it out... Will keep u posted

glad to hear that man.

domm11
12-23-2009, 05:14 PM
you got blessed my man

lazyglass
12-24-2009, 01:49 AM
Sucks on the break, glad u at least don't to pay full price on a new one, hope it all works out

BigManNew
12-24-2009, 02:09 AM
Hey 420p can we get a picture of it broken? (before and after pics)

420p
12-24-2009, 07:07 AM
Sure thing it's soaking right now but i'll take a pic before i send it out!! Such a great piece:)

con-ed
12-26-2009, 04:57 PM
i'd say that was at least 1/2 a decent Christmas gift
hope all goes well

420p
02-02-2010, 04:35 AM
Still waiting on replacement, will let u guys know.. it's been a smooth process so far

420p
04-23-2011, 05:52 PM
just received my new setup from the good people over @ toro.. Love them

Check it out: http://i.imgur.com/vQ5Bq.jpg

Had it shipped so i'd have it on 4/20.

Awesome