PDA

View Full Version : SpinPro ?

driftwood
12-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Anyone using this fine contraption have a review ? I've seen a few of the youtube vids , but it's hard to tell what the final product looks like with the crappie video and all .
Sure would be nice to give myself a rest at harvest instead of 4-5 days of stiff back and swore all over . For the price I'd do it, just need to see a few nug shots I guess .
Thanks

YukonBikerGuy
12-02-2009, 12:58 PM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4446&highlight=trim

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1721&highlight=trim

often doing a quick search here in the forums can find you what you need

YBG

lepstadder
12-02-2009, 03:01 PM
yo, driftwood, you the same driftwood that sold lemonade at dead shows?

driftwood
12-02-2009, 09:48 PM
I had tryed the search ... thanks for the links though .
I could be the same Driftwood 100's of shows under the belt ... and many many odd jobs in the lots , lemonade was one .... so hazy now though .

lepstadder
12-02-2009, 10:23 PM
lol, word

definitely not a common moniker any where you go...

dontstepongrass
12-02-2009, 11:47 PM
i'm VERY happy with my spinpro

pigfarmer
12-03-2009, 03:06 AM
:) :pig:

driftwood
01-15-2010, 02:04 AM
I'm very happy with my SpinPro also . Just got her in the mail a week or so ago . I've been chompin at the bit to give it a whirl . Went and gazed apon my girls this morning and found a top had busted . They are sooo close to being done , already 2 weeks into flushing. So I cut the top the rest of the way off . A couple of snips to get a rid of few fan leaf . Into the Spin pro a few cranks and whalaa ! It REALLY worked like a champ ! I coulden't tell from the photo's I've seen exactly how well manacured nugs come out , but damn I diden't expect them to be PERFECT ! I med myself so I'm my only pleasing me here , but this just is amazing .
In short this is going to save me days of sittin on the couch triming all day and getting stiff all over .
One happy head here !

dontstepongrass
01-15-2010, 05:40 AM
i won't give up my spin pro... it's the perfect thing when ur just too lazy to trim it all by hand!

DNRDustin
01-15-2010, 06:20 AM
so whats the word on these? destroys the trim, or leaves it in good condition for bubble?

dontstepongrass
01-15-2010, 03:43 PM
great condition for bubble!

driftwood
07-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Was chatting up the praises of the ol spin pro last night . A friend of mine said he aquired one with a aftermarket razor instead of the wire . And it produced a much better end product . Anyone have any more info on this razor ?
Much love ~~
Driftwood

time2shine
02-15-2011, 10:24 PM
how are those spin pros workin now that its been a year or so? any gripes ?? im thinking about going to get one..what about that after market razor? id like to hear more about that if anyone has any imput.

cheers :smoke1:

Tamon
07-24-2012, 03:15 AM
It seems like a better idea than using those crazy loud electic trimmer contraptions, I always found them to be a little too much force for freeing up the leaf for bubbling.
Mon