PDA

View Full Version : SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

Bubbleman
12-03-2009, 06:22 PM
I was luckky enough this year to once again get to smoke and photograph this lovely h ash.
This year instead of skunk dry sift it was one of DNA's new strains SLEESTACK.
An incredible producer of resin... with a very uplifting high . I felt it hard to fall asleep after a nite of puffing this hash.

I would love to start a disucssion here on dry sift potency and quality vs water hash. We know that when we make hash using water we lose valuable water soluble terpenes... however these can be recouped via dry sift methods. and reconstituted back into the bubble in order to produce the full tastes without losing any of the potency. POtency is lost for the most part when people lose site of the purity issue of their hash. Dry sift is extremly difficult to clean up to the poiint of these photos. In fact minus sam's method i would say near impossible from what im tried and seen anyway ( which is by no means every method)
That being said... lets see your dry sift shots.. lets hear about your ideas....

anyway here are some of the photos i managed to snap in my haze.... hope they inspire

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5714B_418573.jpg

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5715B_24412.jpg

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5722B.jpg

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5736BB.jpg

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5740DesktopResolution.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5741DesktopResolution.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5741BDesktopResolution.jpg

Peace
Bubble man

trichomefarmer
12-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh yum!
I cant wait till the future when more have learned the way.

Hieronymus Bosch
12-03-2009, 06:39 PM
amazing, as always. one day....

OnlyHighGrade
12-03-2009, 06:55 PM
I really wish Sam would just give up his knowledge/ method. However, I totally understand why he doesn't. He keeps talking about an affordable device he is designing so one day we can all have Sam the Skunkman quality dry sift, one can only hope.

Seriously SAM! How the hell you getting that sift so clean??????? Nuff respect everytime....

ganjalicious
12-03-2009, 07:48 PM
lookin tasty! crazy crazy clean.

12-04-2009, 07:29 PM
so so nice

freakyfoot
12-05-2009, 05:00 PM
You never cease to amaze me with these pictures
I want some!

Bubbleman
12-05-2009, 06:46 PM
So a few idea's from doing some research on google today as well as things i've learned and known for some years... methods that could be used to produce some nice isolated Trichome heads....

http://www.chitraengineers.com/chitra-vibro-sifter.html

could do something with one of those im sure ^^...

and oh man could one have fun with one of these.. with a few minor changes... adding 140u.. down to 3u... and i think we could have some real hash making seshions with this badboy...

Then we have the standard gyratory vibrating screens...

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ndgyratory.php

as well as laboratory screeners http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...bscreeners.php

which of course can both be used in conjuction with ultra sonics..

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ultrasonic.php

and with all that said.. i can honestly say i doubt sam is using anything along these lines... but only he can say...

I am still in the dark as much as any of you... thus the discussion...

I am eager to see methods that people have tried... idea's are awesome... but someone has to run with them.. and TRY IT...

now lets see how much i have in my checking account.... for some of these clevelandvibrator toys

peace
Bubble man

OnlyHighGrade
12-05-2009, 07:08 PM
^^^^^^ i couldn't get your cleveland links to work. i'm curious.

dankocalypse
12-06-2009, 01:17 PM
my god that is quality dry sift

Hatch
12-24-2009, 03:58 AM
I Was Wondering Where The New Wall Paper Came From !!!! You Have To Love It !!!! Great Job Bro..

Concentrated
12-24-2009, 08:12 AM
lol, that is what i was thinkin hatch.

Such nice pics of such nice trich heads

BigManNew
12-24-2009, 10:03 AM
What are some ideas behind how SkunkMan Sam makes his 99.9999% pure dry sift? And what does it have to be to be what it is (if that makes any sense)?

Kudos
12-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks to Bubbleman for taking such nice photos so I was able to use them to make such a nice background!! Been getting lots of compliments on it.

Evergreen
12-24-2009, 03:59 PM
that looks amazing! can't wait for the method to be public or a product!!!!!!!!

BigManNew
12-24-2009, 06:17 PM
^^ Why don't we discuss and try to figure it out through trial an error lol

doobiehuffer
01-13-2010, 11:20 AM
i have a feeling hes maybe bouncing whole buds off screens or something and only the cleanest biggest loosest trichs fall off so theres no plant matter to really clean out? *shrugs* i just know mine came pretty clean when i worked the plant matter the LEAST and ive even got dry sift half melt out of tumblers but you need whole super crisp dried plants BARELY broken up and tumble it for maybe 1-2 min max and that sift that first comes out should be semi melty :) ive also wondered... now this may sound funny to some since its so microscopic but hear me out... ok since trichome heads are spheres would they roll? and little contaminate not round so they lie flat? does he maybe use a super smooth ultra no stick surface and roll the trichs away from contaminate? haha just a thought

sibannac
01-13-2010, 03:44 PM
When my buddy makes Dry sift he puts his box he made on top of the washer when its in spin cycle and that shakes it just enough to get some nice melty dry sift. After he shakes it himself alil more violently to get the rest but it ain't as good as the Spin hash as we call it.

Bubbleman
01-13-2010, 07:56 PM
I would love to add some of those ice packs... into the new tumbler we are designing... create a small thermocline of coldness inside the tumbler... aiding in the trichome head extraction process...

hmmmmm

Bubble man

sibannac
01-13-2010, 08:12 PM
I would love to add some of those ice packs... into the new tumbler we are designing... create a small thermocline of coldness inside the tumbler... aiding in the trichome head extraction process...

hmmmmm

Bubble man

Make it like a miny fridge/freezer. I'll talk to my pop's too cause he's a licenced refridgeration mechanic and he knows his shit about makin stuff cold. He'll have some ideas

doobiehuffer
01-13-2010, 11:40 PM
ive never used cold when dry sifting. (cept the low humidity naturally in the winter) i was wondering tho with ice packs would this not create immediate water in the area via condensation and evaporation thus upping the humidity?
i think maybe an EXTREMELY strong desiccant(thats safe) in the box with herb left in there may work good with or without ice? what do you think bubbleman on a desiccant inside a tumbler? the box would obviously have to have an air tight seal as well for this desiccant to even work :)

mcbitsko
08-07-2010, 08:43 PM
So a few idea's from doing some research on google today as well as things i've learned and known for some years... methods that could be used to produce some nice isolated Trichome heads....

http://www.chitraengineers.com/chitra-vibro-sifter.html

could do something with one of those im sure ^^...

and oh man could one have fun with one of these.. with a few minor changes... adding 140u.. down to 3u... and i think we could have some real hash making seshions with this badboy...

Then we have the standard gyratory vibrating screens...

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ndgyratory.php

as well as laboratory screeners http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...bscreeners.php

which of course can both be used in conjuction with ultra sonics..

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ultrasonic.php

and with all that said.. i can honestly say i doubt sam is using anything along these lines... but only he can say...

I am still in the dark as much as any of you... thus the discussion...

I am eager to see methods that people have tried... idea's are awesome... but someone has to run with them.. and TRY IT...

now lets see how much i have in my checking account.... for some of these clevelandvibrator toys

peace
Bubble man
get rid of your squirrel cage.
less movable parts to break
no dicking around with this.you can watch the resin glands rain down

one threaded rod with nuts running thru that round green container is all that holds it on.remove the green and replace with rectangular storage container with vynal screening. shake rattle and roll.
oh you have to screw it to the floor. or will walk all over.
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?type=product&cmCat=Related_IPL_214213&id=0002953210556a&_requestid=97346
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602007-cat20728-cat20853&id=0012554212867a&navCount=5&podId=0012554&parentId=&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=XJ&rid=&parentType=&indexId=cat20853&hasJS=true

Kif it Kunta
08-10-2010, 12:28 AM
get rid of your squirrel cage.
less movable parts to break
no dicking around with this.you can watch the resin glands rain down

Using a vibrator with one screen or stacking 3 ~ 5 screen frames (for example 160, 125, 90, 70 & 30 micron meshes), placing plant material on top and agitating or vibrating the frames will not produce absolute purity...in theory it does, but in practice it doesn't.

The problem is two fold......contaminants (broken up plant matter) will sit on each of the meshes and are mixed in with the resin heads you are trying to separate)...the other problem is that when you get down to 80 ~ 25 micron meshes with vibration (or agitation or gyration) alone, the mix of trichomes and contaminant "dances" and pools on the mesh and won't completely pass through these fine meshes easily or completely unless there is a combination of vibration with scraping a card, mechanical screeding or other action to help break up the contaminant and force it through the mesh leaving the trichomes on top.

but that's not to say that industrial or laboratory vibrators with the right size sieves are useless, they will produce good quality dry sift with the right timing with a combination of (gentle) vibration and carding, good quality well handled starting material and the right technique..

I'd guess that the meshes would need to be concave or bowl shaped, rather than flat, this would help reduce the pooling effect.....also a mechanized curved blade (matched to the shape of the curved mesh) would need to scrape back and forth over the various meshes. The meshes would need to be very stiff and heavy duty and the scraping blades would need to make very firm contact with each of the meshes for this to work well....that would not be easy to produce a machine like this that worked well and was reliable...if the tension was not perfect, it would not work so well..and there's the problem of resin build up on the blades.

fullmelt-beezle707
10-04-2010, 05:43 AM
Made from outdoor organically grown with love...very potent and tasty

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 03:52 AM
Ok, I have to bring this back to the top. You guys are all way off, lol.

I have been making this since 2004 and to this day, I have yet to see anyone with anything this pure outside of myself and the few tight friends I have shown how.

There is no motors, no cooling method, no stupid refrigerators, no doing it in a damn freezer, NONE of that. There is a SIMPLE, extremely novice mistake you're all making, that only a few people on the planet have figured out.

If anyone doubts me, feel free to let Sam or Bubbleman himself get in touch with me at the email I registered with.

I'll tell them -exactly- how it's done, and I can prove I've been doing it for almost a decade myself here in Northern California.

I have smoked with thousands of people, worked for clubs, met countless individuals etc.etc. who 'have smoked for longer than i've been alive' but you know what? Not a single one of them ever saw this stuff before they met me.

And to this day I have never met anyone who has any clue what we're doing or how to get it that pure.

That first shot with the couple pieces in there, though.. lol. Damn, bro.

I've got it better looking than that. There shouldn't be a 99.99999% tag on that. False.

Cheers.

~M

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Pics please, talks cheap. So you keep it a secret too? Like to see ya back what you have said so far, not saying you can't. Just that it would be easier to believe. Peace GS

07-27-2011, 03:57 AM
pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im in norcal too blessings 777

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 04:00 AM
Pics please, talks cheap. So you keep it a secret too? Like to see ya back what you have said so far, not saying you can't. Just that it would be easier to believe. Peace GS

I can prove i've made it. And i'll tell Skunkman himself how he's doing it.

You're right, talk is cheap. But i'm not a kid. And i'm telling the truth.

If anyone is near Sonoma County.....and 215.....

And yes. I don't tell anyone. It took hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of rooms and experiments and refining and this and that to get it down.. i'm not just going to hand it out, especially when it's obvious that nobody else has figured it out yet.

You can't patent care. Sorry guys. No machine is going to make this stuff. Stop it.

Only pic you get.. left is 'B'. It's ~65-70% heads @ 100x.

Middle is 'A-'. It's ~90-95% ish. It melts and bubbles but you get the carmel in the middle at the end just a hair.

Right is 'A+'. It's 99% everytime. It melts clear and domes just like you see here.

It aint no joke.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Astroluxx/grades.jpg

07-27-2011, 04:04 AM
im in humboldt. in willits once a week. im good friends w bman and have smoked ss dry sift. would love to get together at some point. more blessings 777

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 04:10 AM
im in humboldt. in willits once a week. im good friends w bman and have smoked ss dry sift. would love to get together at some point. more blessings 777

I am not that far from you, and yes, I am willing and able to meet up with you guys if you are. Busy the next week or two and out of town for work but i'll live for a few more months I think.

Def. down to meet fellow dry sift fiends. Best stuff on earth.

07-27-2011, 04:21 PM
cool sounds good im crazy busy now too. pm me blessings 777

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 04:25 PM
cool sounds good im crazy busy now too. pm me blessings 777

I will. Already PM'd B.man about the method. Apparently myself and Sam are the only ones who can get it that clean through dry sift, and honestly, I think mine is better than his.

Those pictures are not -that- impressive.

I would almost consider that a failure in some instances being able to see any shred of green matter or fragged stalks.

Some of you guys are too caught up in micron size........

Bubbleman
07-27-2011, 04:32 PM
How can you tell the photos are unimpressive when you state that you do not own a scope or camera to show us what you have?
also how can you say its better than Sam's if you have never tried it. but only compared the image of his photo?

Its not that i dont believe you.. but be careful how you state things.. if you want to shrae your method great.. or even better some proof of melting hash pictures ( that shit goes alooooooong way online) we would love to see it.

Otherwise we will have to wait for 777 to come back and tell us wether or not your talking shit.. or really have THE SHIT.

peace
Bubble man

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 04:41 PM
How can you tell the photos are unimpressive when you state that you do not own a scope or camera to show us what you have?
also how can you say its better than Sam's if you have never tried it. but only compared the image of his photo?

I never said I didn't own a scope. I've mentioned numerous times and posted a picture from L to R showing the grades and % of contaminant and trichs. You miss that post on the last page near the bottom, eh? What I said is I don't have a picture from a scope that I can post online. Why? Because I didn't honestly care until I found this site and realized people are absolute amateurs. I really thought people had this method down... whoops.

Its not that i dont believe you.. but be careful how you state things.. if you want to shrae your method great.. or even better some proof of melting hash pictures ( that shit goes alooooooong way online) we would love to see it.

Last page at the bottom. If i'm lying, i'm going through a hell of a lot of effort aren't I? It's not a lie. 8 years i've been doing this.

Otherwise we will have to wait for 777 to come back and tell us wether or not your talking shit.. or really have THE SHIT.

His shots are not made using mature trichs. I see clear and cloudy stuff. Lame.

Not only that, you shouldn't be able to see a big piece of green matter in your frame. LOL.

You guys joking me? This is kiddy land for dry sifting apparently.

I'll put anything on the line and my reputation throughout the entire internet. Meet me in person.

Cheers.

~M

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 04:43 PM
The pics were taken with a cam not a scope. Peace GS

ps. you have a similar attitude to a fellow called Matt Rize. Perhaps you 2 should meet. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 04:45 PM
The pics were taken with a cam not a scope. Peace GS

You just blow up the pic huge?

And it's not an attitude. It's almost a decade of dealing with people who don't even know what terpenes are.

People who believe bubblehash is the end-all to the hash world (Thanks bubbleman), etc.etc. I'm in Nor.Cal and have to deal with the clubs who think they know what's up.

I've tried all that supercritical bullshiit, the solventless extracted whatever oils, it's effing GARBAGE. They sit there and claim they keep ALL the terps, flavinoids, etc.etc. and aren't harming anything, blah blah blah.. it's a sham.

The only thing out there worth smoking on the daily is FMCD kif.

I refined it to perfection, and it took years and lots of money.

You can feel free to not believe anything you want, but you should just know that Sam isn't the only one, and there are others making it far better through an easier method.

I use the easiest method for making hash on the face of the planet, and like I said, NOBODY is going to figure it out, EVER.

You'd have to rewind your brain back to 2nd grade, and try to remember what you idiots learned. Seems people forget oh so quickly.

<3

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Figure an expert like you would know.Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Figure an expert like you would know.Peace GS

Oh that's right I forgot, I claimed i'm an electronics expert.

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 04:59 PM
No, it's an attitude. You blow much harder than necessary. It will cause similar reactions where ever you go. Good luck bro. You got the hash skills... people skills not so. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:01 PM
No, it's an attitude. You blow much harder than necessary. It will cause similar reactions where ever you go. Good luck bro. You got the hash skills... people skills not so. Peace GS

I have people skills.

However, it annoys me when people give out and advise others to SCREW UP their products on purpose.

If you don't know how to do it, stop giving advice. You wouldn't tell me how to work on my car would you?

Your method of making 'full melt' involves breaking up contaminant genius.

Just stop talking. Please? Let the adults talk and share information.

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 05:06 PM
So, you are angry at people for trying to help, when you have no intention of showing things yourself. Interesting perspective. Very useful. Awesome people skills. Peace GS

ps, share, now that's funny

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:11 PM
So, you are angry at people for trying to help, when you have no intention of showing things yourself. Interesting perspective. Very useful. Awesome people skills. Peace GS

ps, share, now that's funny

I don't see you getting on Sam for not sharing his method? Why not?

And i'm not really mad you're helping anyone (or, well, LOL..'trying').. i'm mad you idiots continue to call it FMCD (Full Melt CLEAR DOME) when it's obviously not.

Being able to see the shade of green and BS in your pile pretty much means you're getting a carmelized but bubble kif.. it will melt and bubble but turns brown almost immediately and runs to the center of the pile when it burns.. lol. B Grade son.

It's NOT FMCD. STOP LYING.

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 05:15 PM
I have seen dry sieve with a greenish tint fully puddle and dome, I was skeptical till I tried it. FMCD means full melt clear dome. It says nothing about color. If it makes clear domes, where is the issue? Maybe you aren't the expert you proclaim. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:20 PM
I have seen dry sieve with a greenish tint fully puddle and dome, I was skeptical till I tried it. FMCD means full melt clear dome. It says nothing about color. If it makes clear domes, where is the issue? Maybe you aren't the expert you proclaim. Peace GS

If you think you can have green matter in your stuff and it's still clear dome, then you're even more amateur than I thought.

Good god.

If you're happy with garbage, by all means - enjoy it.

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 05:27 PM
As I stated in my first post to you. Talks cheap and you got talk. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:28 PM
As I stated in my first post to you. Talks cheap and you got talk. Peace GS

Get your apology ready...

Razz
07-28-2011, 01:41 AM
what a fucking asshole!

bubblecrack
07-28-2011, 02:06 AM
I can prove i've made it. And i'll tell Skunkman himself how he's doing it.

You're right, talk is cheap. But i'm not a kid. And i'm telling the truth.

If anyone is near Sonoma County.....and 215.....

And yes. I don't tell anyone. It took hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of rooms and experiments and refining and this and that to get it down.. i'm not just going to hand it out, especially when it's obvious that nobody else has figured it out yet.

You can't patent care. Sorry guys. No machine is going to make this stuff. Stop it.

Only pic you get.. left is 'B'. It's ~65-70% heads @ 100x.

Middle is 'A-'. It's ~90-95% ish. It melts and bubbles but you get the carmel in the middle at the end just a hair.

Right is 'A+'. It's 99% everytime. It melts clear and domes just like you see here.

It aint no joke.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Astroluxx/grades.jpg

looks so-so. pretty obvious you are nowhere near Sam in quality.

Razz
07-28-2011, 03:16 AM
the left jar looks kinda green from here. is this picture supposed to be some kind of joke or something?, because it's fucking hilarious!

bubblecrack
07-28-2011, 03:24 AM
lol first thing I noticed too.

Razz
07-28-2011, 03:25 AM
i mean big deal, so you have some mediocre hash, and some a little better, and some MAYBE a teeny bit better.......SO FUCKING WHAT! you sound like you're the only one that's ever had the shit, and you're embarrassing yourself coming on this site making it sound like you're so damn cool just because you have a little hash. for just one second, get real, and remember your place.

07-28-2011, 09:26 AM
pm me NCTP I'll b in willits in the next day or two... blessings 777

Bubbleman
07-28-2011, 04:00 PM
777... im surprised you want to meet up with this guy... he is extremly negative.. and has done nothing but bash and insult everyone here since he's showed up...

good luck with the meeting

Bubble man

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 04:36 PM
777... im surprised you want to meet up with this guy... he is extremly negative.. and has done nothing but bash and insult everyone here since he's showed up...

good luck with the meeting

Bubble man

I'm very chill in person. But to come to a site run by the almighty 'bubbleman' I kinda had in my head i'd be dealing with people slightly more intelligent on this subject.

Maybe it's because i'm in the dry sift section... I realize there haven't been well... any? Posts in there in the past year really, and that's because... hahahaha.. because nobody knows what they're doing, really.

It's not impressive to post shots of things that are littered with capitate stalks, pieces of green matter, obvious pieces of other fragments/etc.. I mean, really guys? REALLY?

I made a batch for a friend the other day out of some horrific looking stuff.. the first batch was at least that clean, if not cleaner, bubbled, but melted dirty like you guys are posting.. I fucking wiped it off the table back into the bag and told him to go hash that shit. What a fucking waste.

I see zero, ZERO reason to even bother wasting my time attempting to make absolutely INFERIOR product, especially product that has obvious green tints to the naked eye from 4 or 5 feet out. What a joke.

I honestly don't know why anybody would be stoked on that. Would you be stoked or waste your time making the hash all day if all you got was what came from the first couple work/refining bags? That barely melted, and was all dirty? I bet you wouldn't...

Sure, I could sit there all fucking day long and bang out tiny little batches of 60 different goddamn kinds of grades, make it alllllll melt perfectly, but why? I get around 15% return of absolutely perfect clear dome melt off quality trim/popcorns. Sometimes more. And yes, it's that clean under a scope.

The technique is something nobody will figure out, i'm fairly sure. I know what Sam is doing, and for some reason, nobody else can figure out what i'm doing. Works for me. 8 years later and countless thousands of people/smokes.. nobody has ever even seen it before, really. Some people know of it, but nobody can make it, lol.

Kif boxes, hahahahaha.

777 - like I said earlier, i'm super busy this week w/ work and such. I will PM you my information and we will go from there. I can come up north if it means proving to these guys what's up.

Cheers.

~M

Green Supreme
07-28-2011, 04:49 PM
LOL very chill person. I bet both of your friends tell ya that all the time.... NOT. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 04:54 PM
LOL very chill person. I bet both of your friends tell ya that all the time.... NOT. Peace GS

I've been playing hockey for 25 years. Organized. Traveled all around the country and such. It's very structured and well... you know, things you guys probably don't know much about.

Not a fan of losing, or being 'adequate'. I don't enjoy posting my BS garbage ~75% pure shots online and boasting that they're fucking FMCD!!!!!! No, it's not, and it's not even close, Butters.

I do things legit and correct. If you can't deal with that, and are so far behind you honestly haven't a clue what i'm talking about, then just move along, eh.

Maybe you window lickers forgot what the CD in FMCD means.. CLEAR DOME. CLEAR DOME.

Not 'super dirty dome' BUT IT BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up. You are a disgrace to the actual legit sifters out there.

CalcioErba2004
07-28-2011, 06:17 PM
I've been playing hockey for 25 years. Organized. Traveled all around the country and such. It's very structured and well... you know, things you guys probably don't know much about.

He is Canadian...observations before posting, didn't we talk about this already?

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 08:34 PM
He is Canadian...observations before posting, didn't we talk about this already?

So that means he plays hockey?

They all do by default, right? Love the assumptions on this board.

Razz
07-28-2011, 10:48 PM
blah blah blah......

CalcioErba2004
07-29-2011, 04:21 AM
So that means he plays hockey?

They all do by default, right? Love the assumptions on this board.

Well considering his country invented the sport...thats a damn good assumption. Also just because you traveled on a sports team doesn't make your shit smell like roses. It smells like shit just like everybody elses...

NorCalTrichomePro
07-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Well considering his country invented the sport...thats a damn good assumption. Also just because you traveled on a sports team doesn't make your shit smell like roses. It smells like shit just like everybody elses...

Well hell, that means I play Baseball, right? Since America invented it!! WOO!!!

And hey - no shit. But thanks for missing the point of that entirely.

CalcioErba2004
07-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Well hell, that means I play Baseball, right? Since America invented it!! WOO!!!

And hey - no shit. But thanks for missing the point of that entirely.

Thanks for missing all the points...like I said your shit still smells like shit, no matter how awesome YOU think YOU are...

Green Supreme
07-29-2011, 04:20 PM
A legend in his own mind. Oh wait a legend would be someone everyone knows about. Like Skunkman or Bubbleman. Sorry, I take that back lol. Peace GS

diggity
07-29-2011, 09:42 PM
I

I get around 15% return of absolutely perfect clear dome melt off quality trim/popcorns. Sometimes more. And yes, it's that clean under a scope.

sweet pics

Razz
07-30-2011, 03:46 AM
you ARE a legend. I actually have heard of a balled up, skanky whore named NorCalTrichomePro. Would that be you, missy?

07-30-2011, 11:41 AM
i have smoked ss dry sift which is absolutely incredible....it has turned crazy negative but at this point i have seen skunkmans so i think i could compare the quality...by no way do i think all this im better ur better is cool...i just wanna see is it comparable thats it at this point...or better yet he could give me a sample and you(bman) and me will smoke it together bro you know me haha...so on a positive note evryone who has posted in this thread smoke the best dry sift or bub you have and give thanks for life! Jah blessed

salad931
07-31-2011, 03:25 AM
its strange how people see weed,whatever the concentration or form, in a different way than i

ive always seen it as a soma-like (brave new world) drug. something we can lose our minds to and forget the hipocracy of the so called order of an increasingly abstract global civilzation. a way to kick back with some friends and forget your"self." to borrow from Thoreau, a way to "wedge our feet downward through the mud and slush of opinion, and prejudice, and tradition, and delusion, and appearance...till we come to a hard bottom and rocks in place, which we can call reality, and say, This is, and no mistake."

think of the origins of hashish. given to a sect of the shia tribe in ancient persia, with a dorogatory connotation, hashishi; is a outcast or one that lives in social isolation. they took name and embraced it to symbolize their unique approach to life, somewhat like how African americans have adopted the word nigger. They dabbled with psychoactive drugs and were encouraged to experience alternative dimensions to the earth than to those that anti-ismaili's were experiencing.

this social connotation of cannabis has continued to exist since those early ages of hashish in the 11th century. since prohibition, it has taken a similiar role in the united states for those unwilling to conform to the institutionalized suffering each of us experience or have experienced. while we light up our joints to "fight the man!" secretly, we are fighting the approach to life that creates the need to fight the man.

and i can continue talking about how marijuana has become a social symbol for combat against institutionalized suffering, but well yer all probably high and a little annoyed that i took up 2/3rds or what not of the page with this wierd comment.

but my point is, is that we have experienced so many of our beloved natures plants,animals. etc having taken advantage of, for the power of money and the overwhelming importance of greed, that it would be a damn shame to see cannabis to fall into that same category after such a prolonged history of symbolizing the opposite.

and i cant help but think thats whats happening when i read this thread.
so, before one starts rambling about how much money has been spent and how much better it is than others without sharing the knowledge, goes for skunkman too, it perhaps may enthrall you to understand what kind of abstract concepts your are emitting into conversation and the world.

greed is a delusion. a human concept that shares no importance to reality. something that blocks our natural high. so im not gonna bash you, cuz obviously i cant say much other than about your approach to hash, but ill ask that you either keep those thoughts to your self or share the knowledge with everyone, or else all our highs will be altered by the knowledge of the transformation of our culture, whatever you wanna call it, into another overwhelmingly greedy aspect of life.

why get 100% thc when you have those kind of thoughts blockin your high? surely 60% thc with a clear mind is more enjoyable

part of why i find bubblemans company so appealing is the communal approach. not only donating to the less fortunate in nepal, but the kind of social ritualistic tradition it continues--- rather than the growing competitive tradition our civilization is absorbing. so maybe thats something to think about. i dont know. what i do know is that im sorry for those who now have to scroll all the way past my comment to continue on this thread haha.

peace, good luck with the full melt, if anything came across as rude, i dont mean to be, its the internet. its hard to make a *gentle* rant.
i will be up here at Sonoma mountain zen center for the next week or two if you are ever wantin topuff. id love to try some and maybe take some of me own macro shots when i get me camera in the mail:)

Green Supreme
08-01-2011, 05:00 PM
The genius has gone on the attack at ICmag. Peace GS

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4596912&postcount=132

Green Supreme
08-01-2011, 05:06 PM
This is a funny comparison. Here he brags he gets 15% return

Sure, I could sit there all fucking day long and bang out tiny little batches of 60 different goddamn kinds of grades, make it alllllll melt perfectly, but why? I get around 15% return of absolutely perfect clear dome melt off quality trim/popcorns. Sometimes more. And yes, it's that clean under a scope.

Then on IC he says 5%

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4596938#post4596938

Dude... complicated much?

I can bang out a few grams of FMCD in 10 mins.

And I get more like 5% return. Sam is doing something wrong, haha.

This guy kills me lol. Peace GS

Green Supreme
08-01-2011, 05:07 PM
He wants Sam to notice him so bad. Peace GS

If Sam wants to have a serious discussion with me through a private line, i'll talk to him about it.

Evergreen
08-01-2011, 05:15 PM
I'll settle this, I live 15 minutes from Sonoma. I will go sample some of this and see if it is the real deal.

Green Supreme
08-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Don't do it dude. This fellow wants attention so bad, he is not worthy of your judgment. He will continue to show himself for the tool he is and I will be paying attention. Funny he said he didn't need to be known, yet almost begs Sam to contact him. Peace GS

Green Supreme
08-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Didn't know he was tossed from here though. Peace GS

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4596972&postcount=128

bubblecrack
09-08-2011, 01:10 AM
you ARE a legend. I actually have heard of a balled up, skanky whore named NorCalTrichomePro. Would that be you, missy?

lol got dammit

catchdog
12-14-2011, 05:34 AM
fantastic stuff

time2shine
12-16-2011, 01:09 AM
anyone who has information like this and is holding out is a fucker .. so what if you figured out some method that works good that other people dont know?? if you wouldn't freely give this information out your just plain greedy.... after all the only thing that got you to the point of figuring out that step is a bunch of other people completing the step before that and not being a greedy douche bag and holding back their findings... what if the guy who first thought of sewer systems was as greedy as you and wouldnt show or share with anyone?? i sure am glad the guy that invented the internet was cool enough to allow your dumbass a chance to get on here and spout off about how cool you are and how much you know and how little everyone else knows and how your not going to show anyone what they are doing wrong... .. fucken ass .. i would actually like to know this process to...

he says "You can't patent care" ya or greed either for that matter.

kushMan89
01-09-2012, 10:43 PM
anyone who has information like this and is holding out is a fucker .. so what if you figured out some method that works good that other people dont know?? if you wouldn't freely give this information out your just plain greedy.... after all the only thing that got you to the point of figuring out that step is a bunch of other people completing the step before that and not being a greedy douche bag and holding back their findings... what if the guy who first thought of sewer systems was as greedy as you and wouldnt show or share with anyone?? i sure am glad the guy that invented the internet was cool enough to allow your dumbass a chance to get on here and spout off about how cool you are and how much you know and how little everyone else knows and how your not going to show anyone what they are doing wrong... .. fucken ass .. i would actually like to know this process to...

he says "You can't patent care" ya or greed either for that matter.

Haha, well he's never gonna help you out now. There's no need for name calling...

MC ONE
06-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Going back to Bubble Mans original request for discussion I do believe dry sift is much more potent than bubble. The terpenes do much more than current research is accounting for. I've heard for instance trainwreck contains a terpene which allows for the reduction of the blood brain barrier and thus THC is absorbed more quickly than if the terpene was not present.

Bubbleman
06-29-2012, 04:23 AM
Agreed MC ONE.. that terpenes are major players in the cannabinoid profile. Not only do they potentially modulate thc.. but they are the flavours and tastes we all love so much. how could they not be magical in nature!!!

Bubble man

Hashrabit
06-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Dry sift is far superior, we all know this. Cold water extraction is a very simple process, by following certain steps, you can get a very consistant product everytime. Where anyone can water extract, GOOD sift takes skill, patience, and a lil knowledge about what your trying to accomplish. I myself drysift with the bubble bags, dry ice, and buckets, ive ran enough batches at this point that I have a set method I run everytime, my sift started mediocre, being gentle is the key. Frozen wet trim, brought subzero for several hours with dry ice........ Wet leaf WILL NOT break down small enough to shake tthrough a 190 screen! I know im not original,but, am I the only one to have cleaned up sift with static? A balloon with static will pick up leaf, but not resin!

MrBubble
09-24-2012, 12:29 PM
hey erbody,jus jumped on the site,very nice,look forward to learnin' and sharin'
heres some azure haze i shook out

allheads
12-19-2012, 08:55 AM
too bad, just had a really informative post typed up, but was somehow logged out of my account while typing, guess I'll be keeping my secrets to myself for now as there is no way I'm typing all that again

Green Supreme
12-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks for teasing us. Great contribution. Peace GS

Tbot
03-18-2014, 09:01 AM
OOOOOO MMMMMMMM GGGGGGGG.....i found my new favorite website. I CANNOT WAIT for my bags