PDA

View Full Version : so my buddy just got arrested yesterday

tnbkrew
12-04-2009, 10:34 PM
I had left an eighth of my Super dank OG kush over at my buddys house the other day so I call him yesterday because i was about to go smoke a blunt with some other buddies and his mom answers his phone and tells me he just got arrested. first thing i do is ask what for (even though i already knew) She says the cops came over because they had a complaint that a douchebag recent roommate was growing in the backyard. (these plants had been pulled months ago and they werent really the roommates they were my buddy who got arrested and his moms plants) So i guess they checked the yard and dint find anything, then proceeded to search his room. I was just there the day before and he had probably 5 bags of nugs all different strains. and he also just picked up some hash with me. I know he had to of had at least close to an ounce, probably a little over. She said they were takin him down to weigh it out and book him. Now i guess his court dates on monday.
suckssss, now my buddys in jail and im out an eighth of DANK :sick1:

lepstadder
12-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Help bail your buddy out, stop bitching about a little bit of pot.

What would you want your friends doing if you get arrested?

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 12:00 AM
I think you should get off our forum, your kinda sketch man. First you ask about getting seeds now people around you are getting arrested. Do us all a favor and get out of here. You obviously dont even care aout your friend too much, complainging about shit that may o rmay not have happened. You SOUND LIKE A COP.

ja rasta
12-05-2009, 12:02 AM
and in your fucking 10th post your talking about the FEDS dude get out of here. buzz off. mods get this guys ip out of hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee