PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to contact AK for a custom piece...very custom

iCapture
12-13-2009, 05:41 AM
Hey guys. I love AK pieces, especially (and to no surprise) his king chaos series slides. Not a mega fan of the mini tubes, but I love the detail that goes into his work. I have been thinking about getting a custom piece done by him for a while, but work is picking up, and I think I can pull it off. I dont know if he has a site or what. Shit, I am not even sure what AK stands for, or if it stands for anything. I dont even know if he DOES on off pieces.

Any info would be a huge help guys,

Thanks

Adam

and yes, if I can get this done this will be the first place I post pics :smoke1:

hashcat
12-13-2009, 06:52 AM
if you dont know what AK stands for....do NOT expect a custom from him anytime soon

he does very few customs from what i understand. you will be lucky enough to get ANY tube by him, let alone a custom.

ja rasta
12-13-2009, 10:00 AM
Actually he has a website, Ill get it for you tomororow from my boy who is expecting a custom tube from him in Feb. because he does SO MANY custom orders.. Im sure he'd love to make you a tube &, & tell you what his name stands for since some people are "just ignorant" *cough cough* so yeah man Ill get you the website and you can holler at the man... Peace brudda

ja rasta
12-13-2009, 10:03 AM
personally his work isnt my style, I think it is too cluttered(slides). very talented, i respect the man but I only like his tubes (theyre sexxxxy)... Glad to hear you'll be getting one

iCapture
12-13-2009, 06:07 PM
if you dont know what AK stands for....do NOT expect a custom from him anytime soon

he does very few customs from what i understand. you will be lucky enough to get ANY tube by him, let alone a custom.

Wow, Hashcat you were soooo much help. I cant believe people call you a douche.

Actually he has a website, Ill get it for you tomororow from my boy who is expecting a custom tube from him in Feb. because he does SO MANY custom orders.. Im sure he'd love to make you a tube &, & tell you what his name stands for since some people are "just ignorant" *cough cough* so yeah man Ill get you the website and you can holler at the man... Peace brudda

thanks man.

419gotaminute
12-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Hollar at James Brown he is AK's shopmate.

Hieronymus Bosch
12-16-2009, 10:11 PM
You can find him through TC he posts their regularly, just find his recent work thread. I hit him up about a custom and he said he is booked indefinetly on custom work.

Maybe you'll have better luck.

fornoone
12-17-2009, 09:13 AM
How hard is it to realize that simply throwing money doesn\\\'t get you the most exclusive glass. Sometimes you have to know all the right people, and even then you have to wait a long time perhaps. to the op - GL in your pursuit for a custom from the Krunk king btw its AriK

ja rasta
12-17-2009, 09:35 AM
Lol by the way, he wanted specifically ak glass, baecause he admires the word and didnt say anything about throwing money around. cool you know his name dude, but i know his contact info. and adam asked nicely so i pmed it to him. have a nice day!

ja rasta
12-17-2009, 09:36 AM
drinkin that haterade again...

James Brown
12-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Just an FYI, no more pipes or tubes from AK come 2010...

cheesebox
12-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Holy shit :( why?

hashcat
12-17-2009, 02:58 PM
whhhhaaaaaaattttt

why?????

dont tell me its all gonna be beads and dishes?? better be mugs and lamps if no tubes

fornoone
12-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Lol by the way, he wanted specifically ak glass, baecause he admires the word and didnt say anything about throwing money around. cool you know his name dude, but i know his contact info. and adam asked nicely so i pmed it to him. have a nice day!
I have his contact info as well, but I don't just give out other people's personal info online.

btw, read what JB wrote

ja rasta
12-17-2009, 08:47 PM
i read what he wrote, can you explain why JB that there will be no more Ak pipes or tubes

James Brown
12-17-2009, 09:00 PM
There just comes a point in an artists career where he needs to go down another path.

I'll quote the mans words himself, so as to avoid confusion:

"On another front, my daughter TRUE has decided to take up the family trade after school, at the age of 14!!!!, and is giving it her all, so to be proper and responsible, I am going to have to take some time out of my usual "bong career" and learn to make some real non-adult art again(beads,spinning tops,jars,mugs,ect) so I can steer her down the right path...........and I might like making art again...so this is i guess an "official" warning to future AK bong collectors...."

ja rasta
12-17-2009, 09:15 PM
good, now the public has been adressed.

ja rasta
12-17-2009, 09:16 PM
I guess there goes my beach scene mini I wanted for the ocean...

denali309
12-17-2009, 09:16 PM
I shall cherish my krunk smoking peraphenelia : )

Shibbydonkey
12-24-2009, 06:32 AM
Wow this fucking sucks, and way before I could even think about affording an ak tube. The mans work is amazing and I now know I may never get a single piece from him.

Kov420
04-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Well since he isn't making Anything "useable" is anyone trying to sell one of Arik's slides I've wanted one since I've discovered dank glass