PDA

View Full Version : badbackglass inline tube

quix
12-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Got this 14" mini inline tube from badbackglass today. The inline is 50x5mm and the tube itself is 34x3mm. The joint is 14mm.

This thing rips very nice and the small bubble towards the bottom of the tube catches the splash well. This guy is doing some cool stuff, and I dig the old school style as well.

http://i46.tinypic.com/29pxf2q.jpg

This is the picture Jim sent me. I will toss up a better shot once I dig up my digital camera.

Shibbydonkey
12-14-2009, 11:17 PM
How much was that bad boy? If you don't mind me asking

BigManNew
12-14-2009, 11:29 PM
That is a HUGE inline. holy crap!

minitrkn420
12-16-2009, 07:08 AM
bad back does it up. gettin smart with them small bores hehe :pipe:

i cant wait till my custom comes haha

i bet that hits bad fuckin ass. looks alot like my sickness bates/hops layback :pipe:

-mini

ja rasta
12-16-2009, 07:18 AM
Yes, how tall is it?

quix
12-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Shibbydonkey : This was a custom designed tube to meet my specs and I paid for the work before the work was started. I think that if someone else wanted the same style tube done again he would probably charge more. Contact him on etsy, he will get back quick I am sure.

BigManNew : Yeah, the diffuser portion of the inline is massive.

minitrkn420 : Hell yeah it hits bad ass. Beets my HBG inline tube into the ground. Would be dope if you could post up some pics of your custom when it shows up, I would love to see more of Jim's work.

ja rasta : it is 14 inches tall in total.

quix
12-18-2009, 03:18 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/flhcb7.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/n62ant.jpg

quix
12-22-2009, 11:49 PM
To all requesting what this tube cost, it goes for $170 shipped with an ice pinch slide. Sorry it took so long to get the price, I just did not want to post how much a custom item cost me before talking to the artist.

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 12:28 AM
I just sent him a message on etsy about some custom work but he hasn't replied yet (no problem though). I was wondering wether or not you know if he does do custom work?

minitrkn420
12-23-2009, 12:37 AM
i love that tube. its fuckin sicker than shit. dude actually knows how to cut inlines not all sloppy, n he fire pollishes when hes done. can u belive he just started makin tubes like a month or so ago? lol!! man. hes gunna bust out with some shit cus his progression is unreal fast

-mini

quix
12-23-2009, 06:51 PM
I just sent him a message on etsy about some custom work but he hasn't replied yet (no problem though). I was wondering wether or not you know if he does do custom work?

This tube is custom, based off of a hops peashooter but set up to be a burly portable camping tube. Jim made it EXACTLY how I asked.

i love that tube. its fuckin sicker than shit. dude actually knows how to cut inlines not all sloppy, n he fire pollishes when hes done. can u belive he just started makin tubes like a month or so ago? lol!! man. hes gunna bust out with some shit cus his progression is unreal fast

-mini

I agree, and his prices are more than fair for ultra sick worked pieces. I am saving my pennies for a showerhead straight tube from him, to use as my daily. Can't wait.

I gotta get a milk vid up of this tube, it clears like nothing else I have seen.

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks quix for posting this up here. I'm glad I learned about badbackglass.

bghjkl
12-26-2009, 03:52 PM
how did you guys get in contact with him? the conversation thing in etsy doesn't work (or he's not replying to it)

ShatterWulf
12-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Looks like a great inline man, I've had my eyes on badback glass since I saw him pop up on etsy, it's all really neat stuff. I really want to pick up one of his pieces in the (hopefully) near future.

BigManNew
12-26-2009, 07:20 PM
how did you guys get in contact with him? the conversation thing in etsy doesn't work (or he's not replying to it)

At the moment he is not replying to mine either. And I'm trying to work out payment with him. But I have not heard from him for a few days. So I figure it is because of the holidays

quix
12-27-2009, 04:07 PM
At the moment he is not replying to mine either. And I'm trying to work out payment with him. But I have not heard from him for a few days. So I figure it is because of the holidays

You are probably right, I am sure he will get back to you some time. He is a really good dude but I am sure he is getting a more business nowadays than he is used to judging by his sales #'s on etsy. That couples with the holidays is probably causing delays.