PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions

lala124
06-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Ello then everyone thanks to Bubbleman or one of his admins for admitting me.

Anyways have a few questions.

I read somewhere that paint mixers were a bad idea. Whys this? I plan to do a small bubble run at the end of this outdoor season, but not really smoking a ton all the time, my tolerance has remained pretty low, making me think I should go for quantity over quality as Im sure quality will be quite high anyway. FMB is quite tempting but ever since dealing with budder and oil, the stuff is such a pain in the ass to handle that full melt puts me off. Should it or is it easy to handle.

Also, one of my strains Im most looking forward to, DJ Shorts Flo crossed with a Breeder's Choice Columbia Black is a high sativa strain. I know that sativas dont produce as much trichs as indicas so would the high of sativa bubble be well worth it? If not I have a healthy amount of indicas.

Cheers guys!

Bubbleman
06-06-2008, 01:44 AM
hey man first off i'd like to welcome you to the site.
second off i'd like to thank you with actualy starting it off with questions that will yield informative and helpful answers.
lets start with your first question

I read somewhere that paint mixers were a bad idea. Whys this?

WELL THE MAIN REASON IS THAT IT OVERMIXES THE MATERIAL OFTEN BEATING IT TO A PULP AND REALLY LOWERING THE QUALITY OF THE BUBBLE THAT IS YEILDED.

I plan to do a small bubble run at the end of this outdoor season, but not really smoking a ton all the time, my tolerance has remained pretty low, making me think I should go for quantity over quality as Im sure quality will be quite high anyway.

EVEN WITH A LOWER TOLERENCE THAT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE TO SMOKE LESS. WHY NOT MAKE IT AS QUALITY AS YOU CAN, AFTER ALL YOU ARE INHALING IT INTO YOUR LUNGS.

FMB is quite tempting but ever since dealing with budder and oil, the stuff is such a pain in the ass to handle that full melt puts me off. Should it or is it easy to handle.

BUBBLE IS NOTHING LIKE BUDDER OR OIL. THE REASON THOSE SUBSTANCES ARE SO HARD TO HANDLE IS THAT THE GLAND HEADS HAVE BEEN MELTED BY THE CHEMICAL SOLVENT, TURNING WHAT WAS OTHERWISE A SOLID INTO A LIQUID OR SEMI LIQUID.
THE BUBBLE ITSELF IS A SOLID, AND UNLESS DRIED WRONG, OR PRESSED WET, IT WILL AND ALWAYS SHOULD TURN BACK INTO A SOLID. ONLY AFTER HEATING IT WILL IT MELT INTO A LIQUID. AFTER ALL BUBBLE MELTS IN YOUR BOWL NOT IN YOUR HANDS...

YOU ALSO ASKED :

Also, one of my strains Im most looking forward to, DJ Shorts Flo crossed with a Breeder's Choice Columbia Black is a high sativa strain. I know that sativas dont produce as much trichs as indicas so would the high of sativa bubble be well worth it? If not I have a healthy amount of indicas.

SOUND LIKE A KEEPER, ANYTHING WITH A LAND RACE SATIVA AND DJ SHORTS FLO HAS GOTTA BE KILLER. I WOULDNT SAY THERE ARE WAY LESS TRICHOMES ON A SATIVA AS MUCH AS I WOULD SAY THEY ARE WAY SMALLER. BUT TO ME THATS NO PROBLEM AS TRULY THE SATIVA ALMOST ALWAYS PRODUCES A GREAT PROFILE. SOME OF MY FAVORITES ARE SATAVA'S

hope that helps man

Bubble man

oldmanmozz
06-06-2008, 03:36 AM
interesting :pipe:

lala124
06-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks a lot for that bubbleman. Just what I wanted to know. Ill def go for quality then. That oil just drives me nuts haha.

Once again thanks a lot. Great site you have here.