PDA

View Full Version : Toro Repair Rant

TokerDS
12-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Hey FMB,

I feel the need to vent. I had a 7/13 about a year ago which broke. The toro camp kindly said they take a look and fix if possible. The repair was submitted through IG but neither IG or the Toro camp is getting back to me at all. Figured id post this rant so that WAK could come across it and help me out. At this point my tube has been out of my hands for over a year, and I simply want it back for someone else to repair. While I would love toro to fix it, it just seems they have to much on there plate. I dont fault them, I just wish there more communication for a 700+ piece of glass. If anyone has any idea what else I should try (I e-mailed IG and PM'd WAK already) LMK.

WAK: If you read this, I am not bashing the toro camp, I know you have a lot on your plate, and usually have very good customer service. It's just my tube has been gone for over a year now and thats a lot of money tied up...

/rant

-TokerDS

Kudos
12-15-2009, 09:37 PM
I think it's wrong that a company would hold onto your tube that long, busy or not. It would take a skilled glassblower I'd assume about five to ten minutes to estimate whether or not they could fix it....

I've had similar problems with other glass companies with communication, and it's rather frustrating. It has just made me more choosy as to what companies I purchase glass from....

kenula420
12-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Hey FMB,

I feel the need to vent. I had a 7/13 about a year ago which broke. The toro camp kindly said they take a look and fix if possible. The repair was submitted through IG but neither IG or the Toro camp is getting back to me at all. Figured id post this rant so that WAK could come across it and help me out. At this point my tube has been out of my hands for over a year, and I simply want it back for someone else to repair. While I would love toro to fix it, it just seems they have to much on there plate. I dont fault them, I just wish there more communication for a 700+ piece of glass. If anyone has any idea what else I should try (I e-mailed IG and PM'd WAK already) LMK.

WAK: If you read this, I am not bashing the toro camp, I know you have a lot on your plate, and usually have very good customer service. It's just my tube has been gone for over a year now and thats a lot of money tied up...

/rant

-TokerDS

I hope my tube i sent out in November does not take a year to fix

Basack
12-16-2009, 04:13 AM
You gotta give them time.. They have shit to do, but they always have held theyre word for me even tho taking long to reply.. There not much forum geeks haha.. TokerDS if you wanted to get in contact with WAK why not pm him instead of making this? This is a good way to piss them off lol. Ur toobs prolly sittin theyre ready to go.

Kudos
12-16-2009, 06:34 AM
You gotta give them time.. They have shit to do, but they always have held theyre word for me even tho taking long to reply.. There not much forum geeks haha.. TokerDS if you wanted to get in contact with WAK why not pm him instead of making this? This is a good way to piss them off lol. Ur toobs prolly sittin theyre ready to go.

He said he already PM'd WAK, and I do believe that WAK is a female (JP's girlfriend/wife whatever).

TS
12-17-2009, 01:55 AM
maybe alittle more time .. I called wendy/jp once a month to stay updated.. an after about 5-6 months , I was told it was repaired an there was no fee .. they are good folks they did offer after 3 months a better tube I told them no, Id rather wait to have old one back an I did just that.

this was back as they were starting toro , they were busy then starting first rounda of orders for toro an now toro is high demand.. I can almost bet fixing broken tubes isnt high on JPs list.. an if you lucky maybe you wont have to pay.. Ill tell ya longer you wait,, the happier you will be an the more CAREFUL youll be LOL.. you wont wanna wait agan!

I just had to go to court over speeding tickets an had my licenese suspended an just dropping my license off an picking it up, i waited in courts clerk line over 3 hours .. between the insane line of people , disgrunteled folks.. an insanely slow old woman behind the counter .. i much rather just obey speed limit .. fine sucked an loss of license but wow talk about bs an when I got to the counter i was there less then 2 minutes, sign an go .. crazyness

anywho keep calling or email once a month, what I did,, I mean u can call once a week an bug shit out them for it, but expect to ruin your future business with them if you ever need anything .. if your tube broke not there fault,, there not in business to repair there in to make.. but im sure you know that.

hope it gets fixed soon an back into your hands toker!

tocix

bubba
12-17-2009, 02:19 AM
ill perosnally ask them about this but i bet u justt nedd to be patient as fixes usally take a back burner

ill see whats up

WAK
12-17-2009, 03:38 AM
no worries--I sometimes miss PMs---but do have a memory of this somehow--I will ask IG about it, or, better yet PM me on here so you can remind me what happened and what it is--a year is way too long to wait! we'll take care of you--I'll ,ake sure of it!

Basack
12-17-2009, 03:56 AM
we'll take care of you--I'll ,ake sure of it!

Like i said ;)

kenula420
12-17-2009, 04:14 AM
no worries--I sometimes miss PMs---but do have a memory of this somehow--I will ask IG about it, or, better yet PM me on here so you can remind me what happened and what it is--a year is way too long to wait! we'll take care of you--I'll ,ake sure of it!

WOW thats good customer service WAK, I hope to hear from you soon :D

BurningDownTheHouse
12-17-2009, 06:16 AM
WAK and the TORO camp at it again, always making sure they don't lose customers and keep the glass heads happy. The entire Toro camp is class, class, class oh and glass.