PDA

View Full Version : New limited edition FP Toro triple perc.

bitfreak420
06-06-2008, 09:24 AM
Just got this, and it is a great tube. It is number 21 of 30 made, and hits like a dream, smooooooooth. Toro really puts out a quality product, I love them.

Bukket
06-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Wow, Nice where do you get these toro bongs?

linsen
06-06-2008, 07:34 PM
You have to give your first born son

Bukket
06-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Rofl, Those bongs are pretty nice. but nothings like a classy RooR

bubba
06-06-2008, 11:38 PM
there a really small comany theres about 12-15 shops in america that carry them...

most are on the east coast but tahoe kush in cali and still smoking 2 in vegas have them out west.......

Bukket
06-07-2008, 05:52 AM
Guess im outta luck with that. They look along the same level as the Gears, the Gear claim they have the same defusing system as RooR but its just like weak little slices in the stem.
Anyways, if theres any shops in Canada which hold these or any sites please let me know.
Thanks guys
Buk.

linsen
06-07-2008, 05:56 AM
Actually Toro's are really high quality bongs, kinda insulted you just compared it to a GEAR....that was one of 30 made...that's an extremely functional and extremely badass bong...

no hate intended with the first born comment...GL getting one though

th0
06-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Rofl, Those bongs are pretty nice. but nothings like a classy RooR

Nothing beats a classy .de roor. I personally think that Toro poops on a USA roor..... just imho:pipe:

You have to give your first born son

you had to give... so your chance is gone :p lol

Glassman
06-07-2008, 07:48 PM
We puffed a bunch of bubble out of this thing the other night, and I couldn't believe how high I got... It does function very well... Triple perc with ice is hard to beat...

Glassman
06-09-2008, 12:01 AM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/4/9/8/toro.jpg

YukonBikerGuy
06-09-2008, 12:27 AM
That is sweet dude.....

oldmanmozz
06-09-2008, 08:43 AM
That is sweet dude.....

very :taz:

big_tree
06-09-2008, 06:42 PM
there nowhere as crappy as gear and my personal opionon is there better than roor.. only becuase i beleive roors are hyped up and never really have new things coming out like toro

Movie Persian
06-09-2008, 10:04 PM
SICK inline big tree

Bubbleman
06-10-2008, 02:19 AM
i think its important when saying ROOR, you put either a US or DE in front of the name.
I find DE roor to be the highest quality and the bongs i have in my collection from germany are some of the nicest hitting bongs i have ever used.
For me german roors have always been about one thing, Precision and efficiency. Thats what i want when im hitting my melty hash.
with that said, i am definitly gonna pick up a toro one day , just a matter of making it happen.

Bubble man

YukonBikerGuy
06-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Wow big_tree, that is a sick tube. Is that an inline diffuser at the bottom with some natural perulation, and then 3 inline perculators and ice notches? I think I'd like to try a rip off that piece of glass mang.......

sog army
06-10-2008, 08:11 PM
the tube has two tree percs and a diffuser downstem. the trees are also diffused.

YukonBikerGuy
06-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Ah... thanks for the clarification guys.....

DCALLSTARR
01-11-2009, 04:59 PM
how is there like 3 of the 30 people that own those on this site alone? also how did you guys manage to find something with that low of a production number.. is it just me or do you guys have like some insider info because someone like me could NOT get my hands on something like that if i tried.. sweet tube very sweet but i should be getting my hands on a SG double perc soon, very soon :pray:

DeathRace2000
01-11-2009, 05:24 PM
I have seen plenty of TOROs and a few RooRs as well, and I would say that the TORO is equal if not better then the RooRs as far as the quality goes. RooR is certainly high quality glassware, but I think the well established name tends to make people think that just about everything else is inferior. I can name AT LEAST 4 or 5 companies making glass of equal quality, but not nearly in the same amounts that RooR does.

Randowskie
01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
i wish i had gotten in one these, if i only had the duckets to spend. the new ones are going to be nuts

blackandgoldpride
01-11-2009, 06:34 PM
how is there like 3 of the 30 people that own those on this site alone? also how did you guys manage to find something with that low of a production number.. is it just me or do you guys have like some insider info because someone like me could NOT get my hands on something like that if i tried.. sweet tube very sweet but i should be getting my hands on a SG double perc soon, very soon :pray:

These were purchased on TC awhile back. There was actually just a raffle for one of the 30. They just did a second round of tc/toros (here is a teaser):

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r251/mrmadcty/DSC06018.jpg

SemperAltus
01-11-2009, 06:35 PM
I have seen plenty of TOROs and a few RooRs as well, and I would say that the TORO is equal if not better then the RooRs as far as the quality goes. RooR is certainly high quality glassware, but I think the well established name tends to make people think that just about everything else is inferior. I can name AT LEAST 4 or 5 companies making glass of equal quality, but not nearly in the same amounts that RooR does.

ya toro takes their time with pieces too... it takes along time to make 2 32 arm perc trees and what not haha.

SemperAltus
01-11-2009, 06:37 PM

ya these were posted so members could get a chance. so if you were a member of tc you could have had a chance

eastghost
01-11-2009, 09:03 PM
i gotta admit those are SICK:stoned:
SG and Toro definitely at least equate roor imho

Randowskie
01-11-2009, 09:34 PM
and thats 45 mil tubing right. its gonna hit so nicely

bitfreak420
01-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I for one can't wait to hold one of those babies...what a workout it will get. And the matching trashcatcher....I'm getting woozy just thinking about it...

SemperAltus
01-12-2009, 01:09 AM
I for one can't wait to hold one of those babies...what a workout it will get. And the matching trashcatcher....I'm getting woozy just thinking about it...

oh yes, thats not even the half of it.

bitfreak420
01-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Oh, I know you're right there waiting with me bro...

DCALLSTARR
01-12-2009, 04:26 PM
would i be able to pre order one of the new batches if im on TC also?

SemperAltus
01-12-2009, 05:13 PM
would i be able to pre order one of the new batches if im on TC also?

no, unfortunatly these were gonna less than a week after the news beening on tc

but thats teh thing it mostly all go to tc regs. beacuse one day its there the next all the spots are filled haha

i missed out on three tc customs so dont feel bad,

SemperAltus
01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I missed out on the last lot too, learnt a lesson though. Have a glass account and put any spare cash in it and once a set amount like 1k is reached don't let it drop below that and you'll have the cash on the spot for the next one. Easier said than done of course as it's hard saving as a stoner lol.

ya especially for legit heady collectors. trust me theres no way ill ever have 1k stashed in case... unless im balling but with the amount of glass i want i doubt ill ever save that much haha

linsen
01-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I dont think there will really be many more TC collabs, ESPECIALLY toro

eastghost
01-13-2009, 02:24 AM
I dont think there will really be many more TC collabs, ESPECIALLY toro
yeah i concur bro. JP has been so busy FOREVER, and its just gonna get more insane in the future.

DCALLSTARR
01-13-2009, 04:59 AM
those new colabs look ridiculous i love how the new batch is fixed stem perc. i think im just going to go to gotham glass and get a toro fixed stem my self.. other option is a luke wilson inline with an 8 arm tree perc or an SG double 8 arm tree tube.. so many choices which one is the best? help please

Hennessy1414
01-13-2009, 05:05 AM
those new colabs look ridiculous i love how the new batch is fixed stem perc. i think im just going to go to gotham glass and get a toro fixed stem my self.. other option is a luke wilson inline with an 8 arm tree perc or an SG double 8 arm tree tube.. so many choices which one is the best? help please
whatever piece feels the best when you hold it...sorry for the hit or miss info...but really its all up to you :smoke1:

peace out

Randowskie
01-13-2009, 06:11 AM
i think im just going to go to gotham glass and get a toro fixed stem my self.. other option is a luke wilson inline with an 8 arm tree perc or an SG double 8 arm tree tube.. so many choices which one is the best? help please

i cant help you on an opinion for the double 8 arm, but i have a 7 arm fixed stem 13 arm perc toro and a luke wilson inline 8 arm and imho i like the luke wilson more. I feel like it flows alot nicer, and delivers a better hit.

lkjh421
02-05-2009, 09:41 PM
wish i had a first born child to give for one of these babies.
toro kills it!

blackandgoldpride
02-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Can't wait until mine comes....