PDA

View Full Version : Jus starting out...

Downmjd
12-18-2009, 03:09 AM
hello! as u my notice im quite new to this site. however im quickly becoming a fan! I noticed this section of the forum an thought what luck this is exactly the type of project im jus starting out! Im bout little over a month into a mushroom growing venture an i must say things are going quite well (knocking on wood as i type that). but my next project is a small grow box...

i have a little experience with growing outdoors but this is my first attempt to grow indoors

i intend to make this box around 2.5'x2.5'x3' but am flexable with these numbers also i intend to use cfls n soil which brings up a few questions:

How many plants do u think i can fit in this area?
How much wattage will i need?
What type of fixture should i use for these lights?
any tips on box construction ie. material, temp, humidity, n light control, ventilation, pot size, soil mix?

answers to any of these questions will b greatly appreciated as i have an idea of how i might make it but since u guys have learned through reflection and experience i seek your sage advise

kbg.kamikazee
12-18-2009, 04:51 PM
mushroom growing? plants? 00?

Downmjd
12-20-2009, 08:52 PM
idk what ur asking or saying by that

thehodgod
12-20-2009, 09:28 PM
I think he is saying that he has cultured mushrooms in the past and now he wants to move to a small indoor cannabis grow.