PDA

View Full Version : my bubble tastes like chemicals...

popoverjoe
12-19-2009, 05:14 AM
made like 6 batches of trim bubble...it tastes not so hot...like plastic
i used cheap bags i got on ebay...
i made bho with the same trim..and its yummy...
will cheap bags make this happen? what you guys think?

diggity
12-19-2009, 05:19 AM
the bags suck, peace

OnlyHighGrade
12-19-2009, 05:30 AM
I've never smoked any bubble that tasted like plastic, but I've also never smoked any bho that tasted anything close to 'yummy'.

Sorry, wish I could help....

BigManNew
12-19-2009, 05:35 AM
Solution: Buy Bubble Bags!

fullmeltbubble
12-19-2009, 05:51 AM
I've never smoked any bubble that tasted like plastic, but I've also never smoked any bho that tasted anything close to 'yummy'.

Sorry, wish I could help....

sorry but that was freakin pretty funny

lepstadder
12-19-2009, 06:45 AM
i am familiar with the generic bags from ebay, they should not make your shit taste like plastic.

Did you use cheap plastic buckets,

were they clean?

what did you dry the shit on?

was it dried properly?

where was you starting material stored.

Ask yourself some questions, use process of elimination.

Razz
12-19-2009, 01:54 PM
i love how people buy generic bags then come to the real site for information! doesn't the cheap bag have a website with a q and a forum? i mean what do you want here? we weren't good enough for you to make the initial investment.

Evergreen
12-19-2009, 02:47 PM
yea, I agree with razz, It is hard to help you when you have a product tht no one here has used or seen. Do you bring a toyota into a ford delearship to get fixed?? Just Sayin'
Good Luck broski.

aqualungs
12-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Razz hilarious man! Bubble bags is the only way!

kenula420
12-19-2009, 05:50 PM
dude im dieing laughing right now from the previous comments, but yeah dude stop being a cheap ass and cop some god damn BUBBLE BAGS, then maybe your bubble will stop tasting like plastic.

hashcat
12-19-2009, 06:39 PM
maybe everyone is misinterpreting what you mean by plastic/chem taste.

i have noticed that bubble tastes "harsher" than bho. and after smoking bho all day a rip of bubble certainly has a taste to it that i cant quite put my finger on (not the hash flavor)

my belief is that it is the screen releasing fumes, because i dont get this taste as bad when putting bubble on straight weed
need to try a ti screen myself

<<<<flame shield up

DNRDustin
12-20-2009, 12:05 AM
i have used various knock off isolator bags. i've never had anything taste like plastic! the only difference i've seen is lifetime. bubblebags are toast after about 150 washes, where cheaper bags are more like 50.

lepstadder
12-20-2009, 12:53 AM
bubblebags are toast after about 150 washes, where cheaper bags are more like 50.

Word.

No reason to start talking mad shit to dude for asking a damn question.

Sometimes you cant afford a BMW but you still would like to have a car to drive to work.

so you get a cheapie

people know what they are buying,

When you provide a product which is superior you do not need to worry about losing money to someone buying a cheaper product becuase they would have never been able to afford the more expensive one anyway.

So you know what its not a big deal to think about what someone has to ask and if you cant help then go about your day,

if you can then add you point of view on the matter and let it be at that.

no need to judge or be harsh.

even though some people may grow weed, that does not mean they are rollin in the chedda.

and the difference between 80 dollar cheap bags, that may be adequate and 250 dollar bags , that 170 dollars is enough to matter to some people.

my two cents

Razz
12-20-2009, 01:30 AM
that's fine, go on cheapbag.com and ask all these questions there, my two cents!

ja rasta
12-20-2009, 01:46 AM
ha ..........

12-20-2009, 02:22 AM
lmao cheapbag.com

lepstadder
12-20-2009, 03:11 AM
http://www.filterbags.com/

Has multi use filters that work very well, from what i have heard to make bubble.

here is a thread from TY talking about them

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2986

toalex
12-20-2009, 06:09 AM
Some of you guys need to calm down holy shit it's not like the bubble bags are really any different..............

A bubble bag is a bubble bag it has the same mechanism and the results are obviously due to however he stored/dried his stash.

Just a big fyi the "filter bags" are made from nylon aswell (yes I know nowhere near the quality of bubblemans.)

HeadyHashster303
12-22-2009, 08:36 AM
but I've also never smoked any bho that tasted anything close to 'yummy'.

what kind of BHO did you vape/smoke?, you must of not had properly purged BHO.

bubble_head4life
12-22-2009, 04:55 PM
yes bubble bags are the real deal. if u want top quailty hash u buy bublble bags. its as simple as that. peace in the middle east!!

OnlyHighGrade
12-22-2009, 08:05 PM
what kind of BHO did you vape/smoke?, you must of not had properly purged BHO.

I don't know what you mean by what kind. I have smoked BHO that was extracted with Butane, Co2 and even oxygen. The Oxygen extraction was alright but the other two have always been absolutely disgusting to me. I have made it with multiple strains and it all ends up pretty much tasting the same. Maybe if bubble didn't exist then other methods of extraction would appeal to me. However, nothing I have seen could ever compare to the product I make using just water and bubblebags. I'm a naturalist. I don't do drugs. I try to keep my lifestyle as clean and pure as possible. I am very careful about what I consume wether I am combusting or ingesting. I haven't smoked BHO in well over a year, and I can confidently say I never will again.

Having said that, to each his own....