PDA

View Full Version : brewing

glitch
12-19-2009, 11:22 PM
so im in the mood for tea... and i remembered i used to brew my bud for tea back in the day, but i was trying to figure out how i used to do it... and if there are any better techniques for brewing. if any1 could help out i'd appreciate it! thanks

DrBudGreengenes
12-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Nothing that U want from MJ
will disolve in Water bro
Try Makin
"CannaButter"
or
"CannaMilk"
U need a Fat Molecule in the Mix
to grab the
"Goodies"

glitch
12-20-2009, 08:08 AM
i know dr., i used to put it in milk and somewhat boil that, then strain it, then mix the milk with my tea.

hashcat
12-20-2009, 08:44 AM
but i was trying to figure out how i used to do it...

i used to put it in milk and somewhat boil that, then strain it, then mix the milk with my tea

there you go

glitch
12-20-2009, 11:17 AM
hahaha yeah.. finally remembered it... but im not too sure if theres a better way.. i tried it out again... it was crazy strong almost overbearing. shouldn't use so much with such little milk i guess. i guess its all about trial and error. overall... the high wasnt what i anticipated. but i guess i'd probably try to figure out a better way.

hashcat
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
yeah i dont really have any tips for ya. sorry.

however the other day i melted down a hersheys bar in the microwave and then threw in .7 of crumbled hash, microwaved for another 10 seconds and then beat it all in. got me very stoned for my over night flight (red eye!!)

lepstadder
12-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Nothing that U want from MJ
will disolve in Water bro

Word

LOL

Reminds me of when i went to Amsterdam and in one of the coffee shops some guy ordered "weed tea"

They just took a bud and put it in a wire tea ball and dropped it in hot water...

I was pretty baffled so i asked them what the deal was and they looked at me like i was an ass!

Whatever fuckin stupid custies!!!

Man i hated Amsterdam!

but hey Glitch brother you ever hear of bang?

A middle eastern spicy milky ganja tea

Bhang Recipe
from Flavors Of India, by Shanta Nimbark Sacharoff

2 cups water
1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
4 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds
1/8 teaspoon garam masala [a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon]
1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater
1 cup sugar

Bring the water to a rapid boil and pour into a clean teapot. Remove any seeds or twigs from the marijuana, add it to the teapot and cover. Let this brew for about 7 minutes. Now strain the water and marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water and save. Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water. Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass. Add the chopped almonds and some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibers and nut meal. Discard the residue. Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk. Chill, serve, and enjoy.

DrBudGreengenes
12-20-2009, 07:46 PM
i know dr., i used to put it in milk and somewhat boil that, then strain it, then mix the milk with my tea.

The fat in the milk is
Y U got high
the Tea was only a flavor
Make a Gallon of Canna Milk
Freeze it in Ice Cube trays
then add 1-2 cubes to a cuppa tea
:smoke1:

glitch
12-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Word

LOL

Reminds me of when i went to Amsterdam and in one of the coffee shops some guy ordered "weed tea"

They just took a bud and put it in a wire tea ball and dropped it in hot water...

I was pretty baffled so i asked them what the deal was and they looked at me like i was an ass!

Whatever fuckin stupid custies!!!

Man i hated Amsterdam!

but hey Glitch brother you ever hear of bang?

A middle eastern spicy milky ganja tea

Bhang Recipe
from Flavors Of India, by Shanta Nimbark Sacharoff

2 cups water
1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
4 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds
1/8 teaspoon garam masala [a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon]
1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater
1 cup sugar

Bring the water to a rapid boil and pour into a clean teapot. Remove any seeds or twigs from the marijuana, add it to the teapot and cover. Let this brew for about 7 minutes. Now strain the water and marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water and save. Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water. Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass. Add the chopped almonds and some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibers and nut meal. Discard the residue. Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk. Chill, serve, and enjoy.

that sounds pretty sick i'll have to try that. thanks man.