PDA

View Full Version : inline with honeycomb

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 12:52 AM
Should i go with slitted or gridded for my custom inline?

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 09:29 AM
No one can help me out with this? I'm trying to decide wether or not I should go with slits or not for my custom piece. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: nvm this thread no longer matters, found some answers thanks to kudos and gratefulphish via chat. thanks guys!

ja rasta
12-23-2009, 11:10 AM
You already found answers but I would suggest slits.

WaTdAbLuNt420
12-23-2009, 04:12 PM
I would say go with the gridded, a lil more diffusion is good!

RichmondRuckus
12-23-2009, 04:17 PM
sgw might be able to do a gridded inline ac maybe not too sure but its worth a shot, and if not man i would go with a hops inline.

quix
12-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Who is gonna do a custom inline to honeycomb? Ebomb? Sounds pretty dope though.

Slits tend to put out 2 bubbles ( 1 on each side of the inline diffy ) rather than a single bubble like a blown hole, which means more surface area for smoke to contact water. Slits also catch crap in them easier, which makes the slit with crap cought temporarily gridded. Holes chug and slits purr.

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Who is gonna do a custom inline to honeycomb? Ebomb?

Well I think I'm going to go with gridded instead of slits. And badbackglass is doing the work.

And I'm not doing inline to honeycomb, just a gridded inline with some custom art on it

ja rasta: why would you go with slits instead of gridds?

quix
12-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Well I think I'm going to go with gridded instead of slits. And badbackglass is doing the work.

And I'm not doing inline to honeycomb, just a gridded inline with some custom art on it

Ahh, gridded all the way. Sorry, the honeycomb reference in the title caught me off guard. I am sure badback will do a sick job. Wish I knew he could do grid work when I ordered my inline. Gotta see some pics of it when it shows up man, sounds super dope.

Vitaherb
12-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Luke Wilson gridded inline, check it out. He'll make a lay-back for you likewise anywhere from 200 to 300. However, you may find one on here for a little more once the market's back up. (Won't be as cheap however!)

Freebird17
12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
ja rasta: why would you go with slits instead of gridds?

i think ja rasta was saying slits over honeycombs, since he answered you before you edited the op

edit: do you have a picture of an inline with honeycombed holes? i'm really interested in how the integrity is effected.

anhedonia
01-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I just bought a $250 inline gridded bubbler. Its in the mail. But could somone tell me what gridded is exactly?

endoklino
01-05-2010, 01:18 AM
think of a grid in stead of slits or holes. like grid paper! idk