PDA

View Full Version : Oops almost ruined x mas

driftwood
12-25-2009, 10:24 AM
My brother in law came over along with wifekids and grand kids in tow . I gave him the ol nod into the back . Of course he followed . But this experience was one he had yet to travel with me . He's a big boy and a old head so the responsibility IMO was his as I had given fair warning before he entered the room . Well I busted out some full melt I had made a few months ago . I busted out my LW 18 m 10 arm with my fav lil Salt push . He was like O ! I told him it'd named it Wilson after Tom Hanks volleyball (plus I love calling it out like him... while coughing) comedic effect .
Needless he took 1 toke turned beat red . Went outside , spun around and fell into a chair in front of everyone and floated into what he called heaven . The whole time he was not responsive and stark white :cool1: . My wife looks at me and just had one word which was a long "niiiice"! Sis in law now wants to go home and is upset she is going to have to drive .....
Many apologies later and bearing the brunt of the looks my in law bro jumps up and goes to the bathroom for a hour to where he starts to ask for things , a towel, water, a few crackers , and at last please turn the fan on ... which I was more than happy to do as the BT had relaxed more than just his mind .
Next he went to bed for a half hour or had to lay down for a bit .
He was fine after that ... but Damn . Thought Christmas ruined ... just like I ruined his Thanksgiving years ago with hot sauce you have to sign a disclaimer for to buy . That's a whole other story !
Much love FMB happy holidays

DaNK
12-25-2009, 10:48 AM
What did you learn today??? LOL LOL LOL!!!

dog fish
12-25-2009, 01:49 PM
if you learned something it was all worth it. lol lol lol!!!

slips
12-25-2009, 05:00 PM
My mom after I gave my older cuz from costa rica some herb, told me he acted retarded for 2 days after I stopped by my mom asked me if I felt proud lol, well I'm proud I grow killer herb and glad my cuz enjoyed it, but if he smoked to much or acts retarded on good weed I feel is not my fault lol ...

happy xmas peeps
slips

mnglasshead
12-25-2009, 05:08 PM
thats hilarious. He was probably having a great time up until getting sick lol. How could they expect him to say no to some melty salt+luke wilson rips for xmas?

lepstadder
12-25-2009, 05:11 PM
reminds me of smoking full melt with my buddy for his first time!

I asked him if he had ever smoked it before and he had not.

I warned him that when he does to make sure he is sitting in a chair with a back on it.

He looked at me a but puzzled but said ok.

BTW this was on our way to europe.

We make it to the Dam and find some killer melty and find ourselves at "the grey area"

The place only had barstools but they also had some roors for the customers to use,

So i ask my buddy if he wants to toke while we were their and he was down.

So we each take about 3 hits and next thing i know by buddy is completely white and he is slowly losing consciousness.

He begins slipping out of his stool so i have to like bend down and hold him up.

I am supporting all his weight and looking around this tiny ass coffee shop hoping for some help and all i get is " hey man you better get him outof here"

What? I thought the guy was kidding, so i start slapping my buddy real hard on the back and he comes to and i walk him outside to a bench.

We sit thier for a few minutes silent then i ask him if he is ok and he did not even remember going into the coffee shop

WTF newbs man. the lesson is know your shit, specially in public or with children or strait family

slips
12-25-2009, 05:35 PM
"WTF newbs man. the lesson is know your shit, specially in public or with children or strait family"

I know man, they see my cuz all fucked up, and then I'm like I'm out, got shit to do today and they look at me like I driving DUI lol, Reality is i just got rid of pain and ready to really start the day ...

abuse
12-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Hah reminds me of the time I smoked out 2 of my friends. We were smoking a few fat bowls quick, 3 back to back and all of a sudden 1 guy begins to turn white and has to vomit. Needless to say, it was great on the sideline.

WaTdAbLuNt420
12-25-2009, 06:05 PM
WILLLLSSSOOONNNN!!!! lol crazy story; note to self: full melt isn't for the light smokers

Masshole
12-25-2009, 06:11 PM
I've had a similar experience with a couple friends.

It was me, my friend, and my ex. We just bought ourselves a nice bag of some DANK. We use most of it to roll a decent blunt and saved about a gram for my bub for a little pre-blunt smoke.

All was fine until after the bub sesh. We were about halfway through the blunt when my ex started to turn paper white and her lips went a little purple. 5 minutes later, she was laying down on the couch on the verge of passing out. And then, to my luck, there was a car crash right at the end of my driveway (It's a long driveway surrounded by trees so you can't see us from the road) and at the peak of her bad high a cop car rolls down my driveway and parks in my little turn around. At this point you COULD see us but we stayed out of sight.

Turn out he was just turning around :D

Definitely a high-killer but it ended up being all good.

OrganicOdins420
12-26-2009, 02:23 AM
I blame the handler not the smoker. Ever get caught with 8 diff kinds of hash on a dabber and a hash piece? Even a seasoned smoker could end up losing their legs. Merry Xmas All

oldmanmozz
12-26-2009, 03:10 AM
very funny, thanks for sharin :)

bubblecrack
12-26-2009, 04:17 AM
if you hit nice bubble properly out of a dry piece you will actually get a strong head rush directly after exhaling that I find very desirable. i've seen my friend have to hold on to something to support himself because he couldn't even stand after exhaling.

sounds like the guy in the original post just couldn't handle his thc but still something to think about.

i've smoked plenty of hash out of a tube and i'll admit it is more convenient but I honestly think it's a waste. i find that smoking bubble out of a dry piece creates a very noticeably different effect than smoking out of a tube.

BurningDownTheHouse
12-26-2009, 04:30 AM
Hilarious story, thanks for sharing.

WhiteWall
12-26-2009, 04:43 AM
bubblecrack, thanks for sharing!

endoklino
12-26-2009, 05:58 AM
thanks for all the great stories!

tnbkrew
12-26-2009, 06:51 AM
hilarious! Ive had some experiences like this with some buddies haha..

lets hear that story about the hot sauce that you need to sign a disclaimer to buy

ja rasta
12-26-2009, 10:21 AM
lol driftwood

RooRiTuP
12-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Good story, lol. When I first met my girl friend i didn't know she didn't smoke as often as I did. After a couple bong tokes one day she fainted in a packed elevator while leaving my buddy's house. Quite the scene to say the least. :smoke1:

BigManNew
12-29-2009, 10:09 PM
My buddy took a quarter of a White Pearl cupcake. He was stoned off his ass from 10am-2pm. He told me he could not move so I let him stay on the bed he had fallen onto 45 minutes after taking it. from 2pm until 4 or 6am the next day he slept. He told me each time he tried to stand up he felt like he was going to throw up and his legs felt like they were going to collapse.

That was the first time he had ever had an edible (poor guy).

I ate a quarter the next day and it was one of the best experiences of my life!

DUBSteppin
12-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I gifted both of my parents some full melt made through bubble bags and i had to explain what hash is and how you smoke it to my mom and my dad said thanks and got melted off his ass.
Happy holidays FMB

Concentrated
01-05-2010, 03:25 AM
wow your parents who did not know what hash is smoked it?

I really don't think my parents would accept a gift of bubble, and they used to grow until I was a year old. cool that your parents are so accepting without having a clue.