PDA

View Full Version : Answer from TORO to all your crazy rumors!!!!!

WAK
12-28-2009, 04:39 AM
All right--I haven't been on this site in a while and am seeing some things that I feel I must address.

First of all---where did the rumor that Zob makes toro's trees come from? Who ever is saying this, I challenge you to contact me or post on here exactly which sources are telling you this--because it is a blatant lie!!!! You may contact the west coast glass shop where Zob's are made and ask them point blank--if they are truthful, which, so far, in my experience, I have found them to be, then they will tell you that they do NOT make trees for TORO, and NEVER have. ALL of our trees are made in house, we would not have it any other way!

As for the West Coast glass production shop that has produced glass for top companies for many years, such as ROOR, LUX, SG Sovereignty, PHx, ZOB, and many others....did make some clear straight tubes for us--they have great joint weld seels for regular downtstems--IMHO--the best out there-- and many of our stores wanted some less expensive products from us, so I commissioned Stephen to do some work for me--this was 2 years ago--I also sent him a few of our OWN clear trees to put into percs for us with your basic removable downstems--I received @ 3-4 small orders from them over the last 2 years--the last order I placed was last February--but I will say that my experience with this shop was good and while we got charged more than other companies due to our high standards, I still have nothing but good things to say about them, for they have respected the work that JP does and have even agreed not to reproduce for themselves or other companies certain designs that they have seen in JP's innovation.

Soooo, to make a wordy answer short, the West Coast production shop has made some clear straights and some clear, TORO made, 8 arm tree percs, and this is it! and I may even place another order with them for clear straights because once again, that is their forte and not ours!

As for all and every worked tube, clear 8 arm fixed diffuser, and stemless tube---they are made in HOUSE!!! We have an amazing, yet SMALL, crew of people who work with us and we consider family! they each have their specialty.

JP works on every single perced piece that we make---I know some people may find this hard to believe, but it is 200% the truth---JP is, unfortunately for me, his wife, a serious workaholic! lol
but I admire his drive, motivation, and work ethics. I wish and hope someday to even video tape him in action, it is seriously amazing to watch him--he literally has 2 lathes that he works between and dances from one to the other so he doesn't waste time while pieces are warming--and also finds time to make reversals in the midst of it, or pull some cane!!!!

As for sections--I would say that of all the TOROs out there--90% of the reversals are made by JP--if they are not, I invoice them to the store as to who the artist is or will write it in marker on the foot of the tube--these are the artists who we have worked with---EA, JEH(who works in our shop), Chris Carlson, Pakoh, Slinger, Ghost, J-Red, Snic, Tre, FREEK, Alex K, Dosher, Banjo, Ease, Gatson, Troy(whoopzip), Cowboy, HOPS and even Slutty while he worked here--I feel like I'm forgetting someone, and if I did, I am sorry! And there are more artists to come!!!!

So, I welcome any more questions and again put the challenge out there to the small few "rumor" starters to let me know where you're getting your info--

PS---Those of you who say we're so rich and made our money should come check out my bills each month--we live week to week--we haven't even come close to making it yet--but we still have fun and work hard despite the lack of payoff!!!

campusglass
12-28-2009, 04:45 AM
Thanks for clearing up all the rumors, The work you guys do is topnotch.
CG

Concentrated
12-28-2009, 06:20 AM
I had wondered about the ZOB rumour and hoped it wasn't true. Love the quality from Toro and its nice to hear JP works on all the perc'd pieces. I personally want a Circ/Circ from Toro as my next tube and can't imagine it being anything but amazing.

EEbrew
12-28-2009, 06:39 AM
-these are the artists who we have worked with---EA, JEH(who works in our shop), Chris Carlson, Pakoh, Slinger, Ghost, J-Red, Snic, Tre, FREEK, Alex K, Dosher, Banjo, Ease, Gatson, Troy(whoopzip), Cowboy, HOPS and even Slutty while he worked here--I feel like I'm forgetting someone, and if I did, I am sorry! And there are more artists to come!!!!

You forgot the_Goat .

So jp touches every single perc'd tube?

what happened to the splash guard?

and are the recent design's posted really in consideration for production?

gimpymoses
12-28-2009, 06:42 AM
I have always liked Toro tubes and will continue to like them. I was told by someone (who I wish not to name) that ZOB actually made trees for some toro tubes. I am glad that this is now cleared up and the true anwser is revealed. I have owned 2 ZOB tubes and I did think they were great tubes, that rumor had no effect on my thoughts on toro and I still feel that JP is a great and talented artist. Most people have jumped on the bandwagon to go against TORO, but I do not buy it and I still love Toro and are awaiting new toro products.

Basack
12-28-2009, 07:08 AM
Anyone have anything to say to the crew themselves? Didn't really think so lol. Now that this is cleared up, i also think if you guys made a unique toro splash gaurd that is in all ur new tubes that can have one. If u guys came up with a sick splash gaurd and made it ur kinda "signature" splash guard, i think itd be super sick! Keep up the sick work toro. take it ez Wak.

greenthumbdanny
12-28-2009, 07:47 AM
I can appreciate fine lathe work when I see as I ahve been machining for 14 years:bongin:>>>Thats whats intrigued me most about toro>>> I know what its like to hop from machine to machine ass and elbows>>>Here is my Collection

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/photoplog/file.php?n=43631&w=o

My favorite
http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/photoplog/file.php?n=43365&w=o

How come there are no Ice pinches on the green one>>>Just wondering everyone that I have seen have them:bongin:

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/photoplog/file.php?n=43633&w=o

Justme
12-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Toros are high quality ... tell him to keep up the good work ..

abuse
12-28-2009, 09:47 AM
I have a single perc'ed 8 arm diffuser tube from Toro. You stated that sent the West Coast glass production company 3-4 orders and then you state all single perc'ed tubes are made by JP? Not trying to mix up your words but I am just curious if JP actually touched my piece haha

dope_roor
12-28-2009, 10:02 AM
WAK... what can you say about the source of the ground glass joints you have been using? have you switched suppliers recently?

i ask because recent pieces that i have purchased since July '09 seem to have much thinner joints, while I am a very careful glass collector unfortunately 3 toro pieces have broke on the joints for me. I admit one was my fault where i tapped the female joint of a king bubbler with another piece of glass and it flew off, however the other pieces, IMO, should've survived the stress it encountered (simple taps)

it seems that joints should have extra care paid attention to them as they do encounter alot of stress, i would go as far to say my illadelph joints seem sturdier than the current ones offered by toro

BurningDownTheHouse
12-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Abuse, JP most likely made the perc that would have been sent west coast to get put in.

WAK
12-28-2009, 03:14 PM
You forgot the_Goat .

So jp touches every single perc'd tube?

what happened to the splash guard?

and are the recent design's posted really in consideration for production?

I knew that I forgot at least one!!! sorry Goat!

Yes, JP works on every perc'd tube ---for some reasono you seem to have a hard time with this?

As for the splash guard, JP doesn't like them! Plain and simple

The JP percs are definitely being considered--the straight across, inline design one, is the first one that he did and what inspired JP to go with the offset ones, JP thought that the full across perc was way too harsh and had to be held just so in order to function properly---that's how he got into the offset ones!!! which he said, "If art was based on function, this would be one great art piece!!!!!"lol gotta love it that he can laugh at himself!!! but again, keep in mind that these three pieces are the very first that he very quickly put together. When he is making a prototype, he is not worried about perfection---but rather how will it function? their is no point in making a perfect prototype, only to find out that it doesn't even work---but JP is thrilled with these and will be perfecting these designs!

WAK
12-28-2009, 03:31 PM
lol--I should have read all of the answers before I started to reply!!!! sorry to make multiple posts!!!

JP does have a concept for a splash guard -- it's pretty awesome==I'll see if I can't get him to put a sample out there!

as for joints--when we started--we used all of Fernando's joints--but they were a bit too inconsistent , so we switch to UST uber joints which are used for the J in the fixed diffuser, and bistibels (SP?) for trashcatchers--sometimes if we are out of the bistibels, we will use them for the t/c too--but it has been a year and a half since we made these changes--I will PM you about your broken joints though--I am always interested in any issue that may occur!

As for your 8 arm perc--if it is worked, the piece and tree were assembled here, if it is clear--there is a good chance that the piece was assembled in CA, but the perc was definitely made in house --but we do assemble some clear ones in house too--so I can't tell you 100% as to where it was assembled unfortunately if it is clear

ScarletFireGlass
12-28-2009, 04:42 PM
As for the splash guard, JP doesn't like them! Plain and simple

JP does have a concept for a splash guard -- it's pretty awesome==I'll see if I can't get him to put a sample out there!

That was a fast change of mind lol

glasstree
12-28-2009, 05:53 PM
i think it is great you came out to confirm, but your really should stay in touch with the online community more, even tho you are extremely busy. as there are problems, unanswered questions, and unproven facts that spread. you loose alot of your customer base.

an im sorry but alot of people disproove the direction jp is heading. the off center "JP" perc is very unappealing, and asthetically unpleasing. i think the best thing a company can do is be and stay in touch with customer base and see what the know is. saying see if people are actually goin to buy a product or is it just rediculous for show...

i really dont like how the inline comes up over then back down and across on the new model, complete over kill imho. why cant he just make it centered put a hook tube out of one side into the inline and have it be a reg inline. all i ask is K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid, while innovating, and dont try to hard. its kinda making jp seems like he thinks hes falling off, im not saying he is tho, artists hit ruts...

Kudos
12-28-2009, 06:17 PM
That was a fast change of mind lol

I believe she was saying that JP doesn't like the old design for Splashguards, therefore he doesn't put them in his tubes anymore.

midwestdream
12-28-2009, 06:47 PM
nice to hear some conformation from someone "higher up." its awesome to see you taking the time to come on here and make things right Wak. keeping the Toro name clean.

2 questions for you-
but have you guys ever tried circ to 13's instead of 13 to circ?

and have you even considered reinforcing the bottom trees on fixed stems?

thanks girl:pipe:

EEbrew
12-28-2009, 07:22 PM
i think it is great you came out to confirm, but your really should stay in touch with the online community more, even tho you are extremely busy. as there are problems, unanswered questions, and unproven facts that spread. you loose alot of your customer base.

an im sorry but alot of people disproove the direction jp is heading. the off center "JP" perc is very unappealing, and asthetically unpleasing. i think the best thing a company can do is be and stay in touch with customer base and see what the know is. saying see if people are actually goin to buy a product or is it just rediculous for show...

Yeah I'm sorry wak, But these "JP percs" (lol) looks just like an epic bitch to keep clean if your that kinda guy that doesn't let his shit get dirty.

What exactly does jp dude to consider that he has touched that piece?

Also about the splash guard, You know who likes them? your customers who are willing to pay 4 figures for a bong. Jp needs to keep it mind, the people who buy his work might not like everything he likes, and girl you sure as shit aren't giving these tubes away for free.

usg543
12-28-2009, 07:49 PM
thanks for all the hard work toro, wak, jp, everyone involved. i appreciate it!

one day i hope to own an 'old-style' toro inline ;)

love my stemless disc straight though!

Ehleohehle
12-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Oops

Wrong post

OnlyHighGrade
12-28-2009, 09:03 PM
PS---Those of you who say we're so rich and made our money should come check out my bills each month--we live week to week--we haven't even come close to making it yet--but we still have fun and work hard despite the lack of payoff!!!

^^^^ I think people don't realize how exploited artist's are on a daily basis, even the ones 'making it'. People keep talking about how expensive the glass is. I wonder if they're actually forgetting that they are getting middled and all of that money is'nt going directly into JP's pocket. They're a lot of expenses in running a business, just look at the price for a lathe alone, and apparently he has two. You also have to consider the thousands of hours dude has spent perfecting his craft.

As for people bitching about the design of his new work and how it isn't aesthetically pleasing and shit, are you serious? Show me your BFA, because as far as I am concerned your opinion is just that. Save that shit for your high school ceramics critique. Dude is an artists, let him create. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Not every design is gonna be a winner, but through creating 10 protos maybe 1 will be killer.

I'm not gonna speak for JP, but, it's pretty much accepted as common knowledge that most real artists hate commissions. That's why they're artists. They have their own personal/individual gift to give to the world. So, everyone with all these new 'toro innovations', get a lathe yourself and start making some tubes. I wanna see JP tubes.

Bitch fest,,,, done..... -ohg:bongin:

WAK
12-28-2009, 10:35 PM
^^^^ I think people don't realize how exploited artist's are on a daily basis, even the ones 'making it'. People keep talking about how expensive the glass is. I wonder if they're actually forgetting that they are getting middled and all of that money is'nt going directly into JP's pocket. They're a lot of expenses in running a business, just look at the price for a lathe alone, and apparently he has two. You also have to consider the thousands of hours dude has spent perfecting his craft.

As for people bitching about the design of his new work and how it isn't aesthetically pleasing and shit, are you serious? Show me your BFA, because as far as I am concerned your opinion is just that. Save that shit for your high school ceramics critique. Dude is an artists, let him create. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Not every design is gonna be a winner, but through creating 10 protos maybe 1 will be killer.

I'm not gonna speak for JP, but, it's pretty much accepted as common knowledge that most real artists hate commissions. That's why they're artists. They have their own personal/individual gift to give to the world. So, everyone with all these new 'toro innovations', get a lathe yourself and start making some tubes. I wanna see JP tubes.

Bitch fest,,,, done..... -ohg:bongin:

Thank you!!!!! As for the high prices---that is not in my control---I work directly with 25 stores--that is it!!! they all keep the prices very reasonable--there are store names that I have seen that supposedly carry TORO, that neither me nor my one distributor have ever heard of--from what I found out--some of these stores are buying pieces from other stores at retail and then marking them up on top of it!!! My plan is to compile a list of approved stores in hopes of putting a stop to people getting ripped off--when I hear that our pieces are going for 4 figures it infuriates me too!!! especially when we only make a tiny fraction of that price--someone is making out, and it's not us!!!

As for being involved on the forums, GLASSTRO, I am told on a daily basis about our exceptional customer service--what other companies actually talk to you on these forums????? not that many ---and the ones that may are way newer and smaller and still establishing themselves--I am a mother of 2(my eldest who has a severe learning disability and who I spend hours with daily helping), an acupuncturist, and I manage JP(which isn't an easy task!lol) and the 6 other guys who rent space in the shop, do all of the glass ordering, talk with all of my stores, do the labeling, put all of the orders together, do all of the shipping, do all of the accounting, answer all of the e-mails, buy all of the shop supplies, etc, etc. and still take the time out to talk to you all!!!! Now I ask you, what do you do in a day????

Yes, I am spread thin, but I do the best I can because unfortunately we are not in a position to hire an employee to do even half of these jobs--and while JP is an amazing glassblower/artist, he was hit by a drunk driver when he was 16 and suffered a severe brain injury--had to learn to walk, talk, go to bathroom, eat, etc. all over again--needless to say reading and writing never really came back to him--which is why, I believe, he is the amazing blower/artist that he is today

Anyway, I get side tracked!!! I have to figure out how to multiple quote, but Glasstro, I believe that it was you that also commented on not liking JP's new design and that we should listen to you about it--well what I can say is this--first of all, I stated several times these are prototypes thrown together quickly by JP--of course pieces to the public will be more refined, but he does it this way to see how they function and if they are worth refining--so for those of you who say they look uneven and janky, well once again they are prototypes!!!!lol!!!! and we put them out like this to see what the response will be--so there are a few of you who do not like them--that's fine---don't buy them!!! you don't need to be offended-lol-for the few of you, there are over 11 pages of those who can't wait to try them and keep an open mind! remember, when JP first did the fixed diffuser, people gave him shit for that too--it was different, and some people are afraid of change-which is ok--but look at how many folks jock this now? what about the ice pinch slide--again we were given shit--how many people make and buy them now--what about the mini beakers that some said were "fugly" --guess what? These are now one of our most sought after pieces due to their great function!!!and yes, people even like the way they look now -it was just something new and different is all--

As for Jp's new percs--well...he loves them and so does everyone that has tried them--of course they could be centered--but didn't LW do something like that already?--props to him, no need for JP to copy--JP likes them to the side--no holding it just so for the perfect balance--etc etc--as for cleaning--no harder than a fixed diffuser--the concept in fact IS a sideways fixed diffuser--not quite an inline--for an "inline" is inline with the piece--this is offset purposely--it is not Inline--and from what I hear --the offsetness(is that a word?) is awesome!!! they didn't like the inline perc--too airy, too much of a balancing act--needed more drag--
as for making it complicated and keeping it simple, well then you ought to blow glass--there is a reason for everything! Would it really be in JP's best interest to "try too hard" and make a design harder to make? At this point I have to go and am done explaining--so no disrespect, but go blow your design or pass it on to someone who can--

And EEbrew--I don't know how to answer you, you said something like--"so how JP dude each piece" I have no idea what that means???

Oh--last thing--yes Kudos--JP doesn't like the standard splashguard--and for every one person that complains that we don't use them, there are 50 that love it! I am a statistic girl, but what I can do for those of you that do like them--is see if JP would put his splashguard design into some of the pieces that he makes--would that work? then there would be a bunch w/o splashguards for those who like it that way, and a few for those who prefer it with?

dr lee
12-28-2009, 11:09 PM
I personally love not having a splash guard on my 7/13. (thanks again wak!, best customer service ever) I've never had a bit of water splash up from my 13 arm and hit my mouth so I don't realy think there is any need for one. Keep up the good work toro!

WAK
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
sounds good!!!

oh and for those of you who still want to call me a liar in "chats" I'm still waiting for you to disprove me--lol!!!

WAK
12-28-2009, 11:21 PM
nice to hear some conformation from someone "higher up." its awesome to see you taking the time to come on here and make things right Wak. keeping the Toro name clean.

2 questions for you-
but have you guys ever tried circ to 13's instead of 13 to circ?

and have you even considered reinforcing the bottom trees on fixed stems?

thanks girl:pipe:

yes, we have made circs to 13s for sure
and yes we have and do reinforce the bottom trees on fixed stems--check out the pipefitter in madison, WI--I believe they got the first one!

retti borosaurus
12-28-2009, 11:25 PM
^^^ thanks for that wak! people hating these designs who havent even tried one is like someone hating some new food cause it "looks icky" without ever trying it, and then thinking they know how it will taste. totally rediculous.
lookin forward to the 2010 lineup, heat up the competition with innovation not negativity

EEbrew
12-28-2009, 11:25 PM
What does JP do to each piece? is he the one setting the trees? or making the trees?

And so No one confuses me for some hater, I've owned 4 Toros... I have much love for the older toro work.

EEbrew
12-28-2009, 11:30 PM
and yes we have and do reinforce the bottom trees on fixed stems--check out the pipefitter in madison, WI--I believe they got the first one!

what made yu reinforce trees? I remember when someone brought it up on another forum JP himself said that reinforcing trees causes them to break more often than reinforced trees.

Also

a person who I know tossed you guys some for a huge custom set, he said he's talked to you MANY times.

He said,

"Also, she told me (without me asking) that majority of the sections are not JP, and that i was lucky to get my custom pieces all by JP"

you publicly say JP does 90% of the reversal work and this person was told the opposite privately.

BigManNew
12-28-2009, 11:43 PM
WAK,
Just want to say that I have never used a water pipe that works better than a TORO. I personally don't want to see what other people want TORO's to have unless the artist's from TORO want it that way. As a glass collector I want to buy glass for what it is; for what the artist sees for his work and does to make it happen. quoting fullmeltglass.com about JP: "his skills on a lathe are virtually unmatchable"

BTW, I sent you a PM! =)

WAK
12-29-2009, 01:02 AM
what made yu reinforce trees? I remember when someone brought it up on another forum JP himself said that reinforcing trees causes them to break more often than reinforced trees.

Also

a person who I know tossed you guys some for a huge custom set, he said he's talked to you MANY times.

He said,

"Also, she told me (without me asking) that majority of the sections are not JP, and that i was lucky to get my custom pieces all by JP"

you publicly say JP does 90% of the reversal work and this person was told the opposite privately.

ok--as for "reinforcing" trees--when JP was saying that he wouldn't "bridge" trees-- the extra glass around the bottom of the tree arms does cause extra strain on the glass unless they are all exactly even--he still will not do this!!! I, who come onto forums and answer e-mails, brought it to his attention that people were complaining that tree arms broke wither due to vibrations from hitting the tube, or an actual fall, and I agreed with the customers that if you are going to make a purchase of one of our pieces and they are not cheap throw away pieces, that they should somehow be made to withstand a decent fall--so JP came up with the new way that he welds his trees and also designed the new "armless tree"--thus NO arms to brreak off! He also put a video out showing how hard it would be to break a new welded tree--so hmm.. I guess we do listen to our customers--I have also been very fair with those who did have their old style arms break--I know there are a couple members on here who can vouche for me on this. As for the fixed diffusers--I had maybe one that I know of--but yet we still do offer the option to have these welded too!!!

I know who you are talking about as for the custom set--I have found that this person seems to like to misconstrue my words, or doesn't pay too close attention--but what I said was that there aren't that many fully worked/super heady tubes that JP gets to do anymore--most of the more worked ones are collabs such as Banjo, Snic, slinger, PAkoh, Ghost, etc. but JP doesn't get a lot of time to go off on pieces by himself--and he really wished that he could do it more, but there's not enough time in the day! I stated who's sections we use--and I'm pretty sure at this point most people can tell JP's work from Dosher/ Ease/ Tre who are the 3 people we have got the most sections from! Also, the person you are referring to--I spoke to once to find out what label he wanted on the set, once to ask him about the review he put out on the 6 in 1(I am interested in all sorts of constructive criticism), and the last to talk to him about a issue---I think some people like to make it seem like they are tighter than they are???? I can only guess on that one though...

As for what does JP do in a day on pieces--he comes in every morning and makes 20 sections-which he then hands over to JEH who works them into trees or circs--and sometimes makes the trees/circs himself too--then he works on 20 fixed diffusers--then takes the pods that someone else makes in the shop and seals 20 trees/circs and attaches 20 mouthpieces and icepinches--there are 2 head guys in the shop now that help him occassionally with the tree seals and mainly do the feet-- if there is any time left in the day--he works on a side project set--the last thing he was working on was a 21 piece rasta set, but he got frustrated with it and stopped--there are random parts of it in some pieces already out there! He does a million more things too, but my 5 year old has had it with me on the computer, so I must go now! I hope I answered your questions as best I can for now?

EEbrew
12-29-2009, 01:14 AM
I know who you are talking about as for the custom set--I have found that this person seems to like to misconstrue my words, or doesn't pay too close attention--but what I said was that there aren't that many fully worked/super heady tubes that JP gets to do anymore--most of the more worked ones are collabs such as Banjo, Snic, slinger, PAkoh, Ghost, etc. but JP doesn't get a lot of time to go off on pieces by himself--and he really wished that he could do it more, but there's not enough time in the day! I stated who's sections we use--and I'm pretty sure at this point most people can tell JP's work from Dosher/ Ease/ Tre who are the 3 people we have got the most sections from! Also, the person you are referring to--I spoke to once to find out what label he wanted on the set, once to ask him about the review he put out on the 6 in 1(I am interested in all sorts of constructive criticism), and the last to talk to him about a issue---I think some people like to make it seem like they are tighter than they are???? I can only guess on that one though...

I'm not saying i immediately take any one's side as I've been given the run around by admins from "other forums" on the happening of certain companies.

CHECK your pms

domm11
12-29-2009, 02:14 AM
Originally Posted by WAK

ok--as for "reinforcing" trees--when JP was saying that he wouldn't "bridge" trees-- the extra glass around the bottom of the tree arms does cause extra strain on the glass unless they are all exactly even--he still will not do this!!! I, who come onto forums and answer e-mails, brought it to his attention that people were complaining that tree arms broke wither due to vibrations from hitting the tube, or an actual fall, and I agreed with the customers that if you are going to make a purchase of one of our pieces and they are not cheap throw away pieces, that they should somehow be made to withstand a decent fall--so JP came up with the new way that he welds his trees and also designed the new "armless tree"--thus NO arms to brreak off! He also put a video out showing how hard it would be to break a new welded tree--so hmm.. I guess we do listen to our customers--I have also been very fair with those who did have their old style arms break--I know there are a couple members on here who can vouche for me on this. As for the fixed diffusers--I had maybe one that I know of--but yet we still do offer the option to have these welded too!!!

I am certaintly one of those members. For I have had two instances where careless friends of mine have dropped my toro, causing three upper arms to break off the top perc. TWICE! And both times TORO came through for me, no questions asked. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that TORO does care about their customers and will treat their customers with respect and make things right for them. TORO = best customer satisfaction as far as I am concerned. Its great to see that TORO backs up their customers. With that being said, I will only purchase TORO glass from here on in.

greenthumbdanny
12-29-2009, 04:18 AM
Hey there WAK, I was still wondering why JP left out the Ice Pinch in this circ/circ. I really like this tube just cant figure out why there are no Ice pinch in this particular high end toro?

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/photoplog/file.php?n=43633&w=o

EEbrew
12-29-2009, 04:20 AM
Most people don't like ice pinches...

WAK
12-29-2009, 04:22 AM
yes--a lot of people requested pieces without ice pinches

EEbrew
12-29-2009, 04:25 AM
WAK check your pm's

greenthumbdanny
12-29-2009, 04:43 AM
oh ok, I wasn't sure if it was just forgotten about due to burning a wheel before this one was made lol. I think this is my second favorite next to my inline/13.

lol ok last question the 7/circ white label>>>is the biggest out of all my toro's>>>It stands lil over 20 inches tall and the diameter where the Circ is>>> is larger and longer than my other toro's..Even the other circ to circ is considerable smaller>>Was there some bigger lengths,diameters/bore sizes made with these tubes?

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/photoplog/file.php?n=43634&w=o

WAK
12-29-2009, 03:50 PM
right on--some of the circ parts diameter is larger than others thus requiring larger tubing --the circ itself may also be taller causing the tube to be taller--but also, could be that it just got a taller mouthpiece--I would have to see it in person to know for sure!

Infamous
12-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Can't believe all the people that are talking shit about Toro.
Toro and its customer service is one of a kind, as you see in this thread.
I dont believe ANY other glass company has posted on a forum and answered members questions. A few up and coming artists like SGW do occasionally, but not a full fledged glass company that has been around for years and years. PROPS! BIG PROPS!
That right there shows ya they care about their image and their customers.
They also truly stand behind their product, as many people will tell you.

Ive never heard of ANY company in ANY industry helping out a customer after the CUSTOMER broke the product. If its the customers fault, the company never, ever does anything. TORO is the complete opposite.

I've only owned one or two Toro pieces, but if theres one company I'd like to support, its you guys.

But one thing, if youre taking questions/criticism(with great poise, I might add).....could you maybe ponder the thought of sealing off the bottom of your trees? Ive seen the new hybrid tree that is all one piece with no actual arms and its sealed off at the bottom. But for the regular trees, they just have 2 slits and then an open bottom. IMO and in my experience, the open ends really hinder the functionality of the perc. I had a Toro bubbler that I sold because of that "issue". The open ends just make the hit too airy. If you could seal up the ends of the trees, I think you would make many more customers even happier.

O and dome percs...any chance of bringing back the classic JP dome perc, for perhaps a limited run? Those are probably my favorite Toro pieces ever! They work as good as any tree perc on the market and look fantastic!

$0.02

Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!!

RooRiTuP
12-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I'd love to add a new style toro inline and a double toro slide to my collection!!!:pipe:

WAK
12-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Can't believe all the people that are talking shit about Toro.
Toro and its customer service is one of a kind, as you see in this thread.
I dont believe ANY other glass company has posted on a forum and answered members questions. A few up and coming artists like SGW do occasionally, but not a full fledged glass company that has been around for years and years. PROPS! BIG PROPS!
That right there shows ya they care about their image and their customers.
They also truly stand behind their product, as many people will tell you.

Ive never heard of ANY company in ANY industry helping out a customer after the CUSTOMER broke the product. If its the customers fault, the company never, ever does anything. TORO is the complete opposite.

I've only owned one or two Toro pieces, but if theres one company I'd like to support, its you guys.

But one thing, if youre taking questions/criticism(with great poise, I might add).....could you maybe ponder the thought of sealing off the bottom of your trees? Ive seen the new hybrid tree that is all one piece with no actual arms and its sealed off at the bottom. But for the regular trees, they just have 2 slits and then an open bottom. IMO and in my experience, the open ends really hinder the functionality of the perc. I had a Toro bubbler that I sold because of that "issue". The open ends just make the hit too airy. If you could seal up the ends of the trees, I think you would make many more customers even happier.

O and dome percs...any chance of bringing back the classic JP dome perc, for perhaps a limited run? Those are probably my favorite Toro pieces ever! They work as good as any tree perc on the market and look fantastic!

$0.02

Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!!

Thanks so much!!! as for the closed trees, the new welded tree percs are closed on the bottom and we are adding the fixed percs too--but a combination--meaning some that are not sealed and some that are, because there are still some that really like it that way! so we try to put something out for everyone--I hope that helps--as for the domes--I like them too and can definitely talk to JP and see if I can't pull some strings there for sure!!!

v00d004sc0re
12-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Toro is the BOMB
i had a replacement become an upgrade
who does that?
just the best company out there
TORO!!
pix soon

bghjkl
12-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Apparently someone keeps spreading it around that every single glassblower outsources their work to the same glass shop. I've seen SG chime in over at TC a few times to make some corrections concerning a similar accusation. I love how tight the community is and how much the artists care about their work and their customers. I've seen puff replace a US Tube for some dumbass that slammed it against his sink. Toro has never failed to come through with amazing glass and perhaps even better customer service. Keep it coming.

Also, I hate to bring this up, but assuming that it's all over and done with, what ended up coming from that shit with itza a couple months ago? Everyone just kind of stopped talking about it shortly after it surfaced.

cheesebox
12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Because it kinda died when everyone realized it was a silly dirt throwing argument that went no-where. :( I love toro but I hate that im not allowed to post my itza on tc. I think it finished with
Ideas may have been used. nothing was physically stolen.

EEbrew
12-29-2009, 07:51 PM
I love toro but I hate that im not allowed to post my itza on tc.
Politics......

WAK
12-29-2009, 08:07 PM
There is sooooooooooo much more to the story then was put out publicly--I have too much class to air it all to the public, but I will say that I am STILL waiting to hear from Slutty-----I was advised by some folks in the industry that have been around a LONG time that it was my duty to, at least put some of the info out there to you all, or they would---I hope some day he mans up and contacts us--not about the glass, but waaay deeper--I will always be waiting

Basack
12-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Lol yeah i know its a joke right? NO BLOWERS use there own trees! IMPOSSIBLE lol... sg outsources? toro? Zob? Well then Luke wilson and itza must outsource to right? Lol people are pretty funny these days. U all needa find something better to do.

bubba
12-29-2009, 08:56 PM
eebrew... i spend alot of time at toro camp and have to say ....

you guys have no understanding what jp does and how hard and long they work to get new designs and tubes out... hes does everything form assemble to make rballs ive witnessed lots of shit...

as far as prices get your toro from respectable shop...

i for one have never sold a tor for what i see used ones go for online my two cents

wak jp and toro crew keep rocking shit

toalex
12-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Apparently someone keeps spreading it around that every single glassblower outsources their work to the same glass shop. I've seen SG chime in over at TC a few times to make some corrections concerning a similar accusation. I love how tight the community is and how much the artists care about their work and their customers. I've seen puff replace a US Tube for some dumbass that slammed it against his sink. Toro has never failed to come through with amazing glass and perhaps even better customer service. Keep it coming.

Also, I hate to bring this up, but assuming that it's all over and done with, what ended up coming from that shit with itza a couple months ago? Everyone just kind of stopped talking about it shortly after it surfaced.

And what a dumbass that guy was dude...... like holy shit >_< I'm amazed puff still replaced it for him with how arrogant and disrespectful he was not to mention that a 7mm us tube does not just shatter from lightly taping a sink with it while washing

EEbrew
12-29-2009, 09:03 PM
you guys have no understanding what jp does and how hard and long they work to get new designs and tubes out... hes does everything form assemble to make rballs ive witnessed lots of shit...

as far as prices get your toro from respectable shop...
t

I bet jp works pretty fucking hard, and you know what? so do I to earn the money to buy these products.

lol respectable shops, none in my area. we have shady shops that use the glass they have on the shelf, clean it, sometimes not so well, and then put it back out on the shelf.

bubba
12-29-2009, 09:08 PM
whos fault is it there n o respectable shop s in the area

fixed stems at h2h marked at 630-- 7-13 arm

most toro reatilers are sorund the same

ive seen em for thousands plus too

just no worth it seek out a retailer

EEbrew
12-29-2009, 09:22 PM
yeah well fullmeltglass. sells 7-13's for 750 online with low fixed over head costs.

cheesebox
12-29-2009, 09:29 PM
That xtra 100$ is for legal fees. FMG is a risky site to run.

EEbrew
12-29-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm sure Head shops have legal fees to and way more over head.

endoklino
12-29-2009, 09:32 PM
i didn't relize this thread was for comparing toro prices.
thanks for clearing up all the bs.
endo

bghjkl
12-29-2009, 10:22 PM
^daaaaaamn

ripps
12-29-2009, 10:24 PM

this is for sure correct. it is a red label 7/8

toalex
12-29-2009, 10:45 PM
uhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh glass drama incoming

greenthumbdanny
12-30-2009, 12:53 AM
Damn strait called her a Cizzunt. I would have 4 broken toro's if I called my honey that lmao. Thats not very nice imo

WAK besides Big Al's in Berkley>>Do you have any more plans to ship to shops in Sunny CA>>>Bay Area to be exact.

Wondering if you guys repair King Bubblers. Person on this site did a half ass job in packing this Toro and came all broked up willie. Looks like he doesn't want to make good with me either>>>So Im gonna wait a lil more before I drop his name to the buyer beware list as this is total horseshit imo.
Am I ass out Jones here WAK??? Please advise

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3/7/5/1/dannytoro024.jpg
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3/7/5/1/dannytoro026.jpg
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3/7/5/1/dannytoro025.jpg

Basack
12-30-2009, 01:31 AM
OMFG^ thats the definetion of a perc slushy. Lol dont tell me it was ismoke...

Aqua Lab Tech
12-30-2009, 01:54 AM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-68_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14150)http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-59_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14152)http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-95_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14155)http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-92_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14154)

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-91_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14153)

Thanks WAK for all the great pieces and the great customer service!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Infamous
12-30-2009, 02:10 AM
And people wonder why companys/blowers dont like doing customs...selfish, arrogant bastards like 521 is why.

And I will never ever support a company that was started on lies and stolen property.
FUCK ITZA!

abuse
12-30-2009, 02:18 AM
Shit as long as I don't have to fork out as much dough, I couldn't give 1 fuck. The best product with a good price will win

Infamous
12-30-2009, 02:27 AM
O dont worry, Itza has much lower quality than Toro.

yawbus
12-30-2009, 02:30 AM
O dont worry, Itza has much lower quality than Toro.

your a fool. i'm not taking anyones side as i own both but your just a fucking noob.

Basack
12-30-2009, 02:37 AM
And people wonder why companys/blowers dont like doing customs...selfish, arrogant bastards like 521 is why.

And I will never ever support a company that was started on lies and stolen property.
FUCK ITZA!

lol yeah we are not even talking about itza in here you asshole. And leave the argument to 521 and toro. Get the fuck out and stop trying to suck dick. itza and toro tress are the same thing you dont know shit.

exactly yawbus. not taking any sides. but infamous is plain stupid.

Kudos
12-30-2009, 03:06 AM
Infamous is definitely just trying to kiss ass, but I can't give credit when credit isn't due......

I will say it seems like Toro has some phenomenal customer service, and after dealing with Itza I will *NEVER* (Quite a statement from a glasshead such as myself, I plan to collect glass the rest of my life) purchase another one again after being given the service (or lack of) that I was given.

Batiba
12-30-2009, 03:09 AM
lol this is a nice post
thanks wak for all the cool info

greenthumbdanny
12-30-2009, 03:33 AM
OMFG^ thats the definetion of a perc slushy. Lol dont tell me it was ismoke...

LMAO perc slush heheh>>>No was not him lol..But stay tuned as I think he has no plans to replace it. Do you guys think this is even reparable?? or should I just shit can it now. and suck up the loss.

gtd

fullmeltbubble
12-30-2009, 03:34 AM
guys please show respect to the original poster...all she did was try and give some info from the horses mouth...no need to get vulgar or mean....

ToRo Head
12-30-2009, 06:09 AM
Much Love to the TORO CREW! Ive yet to see one company match JPS headie headie toobs with percs in them!

One post that made me mad was somebody said to wak that toro should be more a part of the community! BRO DUE YOU NOT READ WHO STARTED THIS THREAD! WAK is toro wife an jp has posted on hear as well i dont see any other artist postin on sites like this bessides a small hand full on one other site i belong!

fuck fagcity they dont count!

THANKS FOR TAKEING TIME TO POST WAK I HOPE U KNOW HOW MUCH SOME OF US APPRECHEAITE IT!

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=860

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15&pictureid=430

jafolker
12-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Toros are nice haha. As far as the worked sections, you can pretty much tell which work is not his if its famous artist with a distinct style but maybe not from his shop mates. I guess this could be remedied by some type of sig for some of the artists that do sections somewhere on the tube? That way you can tell if the work part of the tube wasn't done by JP and choose accordingly. BIG props Toro keep coming with the innovations.

EEbrew
12-30-2009, 08:54 AM
Much Love to the TORO CREW! Ive yet to see one company match JPS headie headie toobs with percs in them!

One post that made me mad was somebody said to wak that toro should be more a part of the community! BRO DUE YOU NOT READ WHO STARTED THIS THREAD! WAK is toro wife an jp has posted on hear as well i dont see any other artist postin on sites like this bessides a small hand full on one other site i belong!

fuck fagcity they dont count!

THANKS FOR TAKEING TIME TO POST WAK I HOPE U KNOW HOW MUCH SOME OF US APPRECHEAITE IT!

BRO, firefox, has free spell check, we'd all appreciate it.

midwestdream
12-30-2009, 06:33 PM

haha, I've made so many post where I go back and ask myself WTF was going on when I wrote that.

man I <3 weed !

EEbrew
12-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Every one of toro head's posts are like that. I already know what his response will be " BRO I'm on a canna site I don't care about my spelling, I'm high blah blah blah"

My response? So is everyone else, if you wanna act like a fucking idiot then go hang out with the fucking idiots on grasscity.

toalex
12-30-2009, 08:08 PM
my response? So is everyone else, if you wanna act like a fucking idiot then go hang out with the fucking idiots on grasscity.

its high end magn!!!!!!!! The guy @ the shop told me its triple blown and infused and blown by a local!!!!!!

gummybeargun
12-30-2009, 08:16 PM
look at all the shit going on in this thread, let alone elsewhere on this and other forums...you people really wonder why most glass companies stay away from the internet? maybe it's because they don't have time to deal with your shit. and just to be clear, no, this isn't directed at one person or another, but rather at everyone who feels the need to talk shit and waste time.

EEbrew
12-30-2009, 08:20 PM
you people really wonder why most glass companies stay away from the internet? maybe it's because they don't have time to deal with your shit.

Most glass companies I know come on the web all the time. A glass company would not be smart to stay away from the web, they can get direct feedback from a sample of their customer base.

Five To One
12-30-2009, 08:47 PM
plenty of companies come on the net, but i've never seen anything like this lol.

GratefulPhish
12-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Every one of toro head's posts are like that. I already know what his response will be " BRO I'm on a canna site I don't care about my spelling, I'm high blah blah blah"

My response? So is everyone else, if you wanna act like a fucking idiot then go hang out with the fucking idiots on grasscity.

Sounds like you should go to grasscity yourself then...

fullmeltbubble
12-30-2009, 10:14 PM
ok final warning.....KEEP IT CALM and keep it focused on the op's intent....

Radio Flyer
12-30-2009, 10:16 PM
I think many people mean it would be nice to see your guys faces on the internet at times other than when you are clearing your name or blaming someone else for stealing from you.

Plenty of other artists and companies come and talk to their customers on the net quite more frequently than the Toro crew does, and if the artist them self isn't there than an affiliate is. (This is just all my personal experience.)

Come out and say hello more often and not just show your face when you're clearing your name or bashing someone else name.

yawbus
12-30-2009, 10:21 PM

i actually like GC. that was the first forum i signed up to and its my daily driver besides FMB. don't know why people talk shit about it when most of them had or have accounts there. now they are all super elite or too good for GC.

its funny when people won't respond to your pm's because they are too baller for you but when they see something of yours they like they have no problem shooting you a pm when its for their benefit.

Radio Flyer
12-30-2009, 10:47 PM
i actually like GC. that was the first forum i signed up to and its my daily driver besides FMB. don't know why people talk shit about it when most of them had or have accounts there. now they are all super elite or too good for GC.

its funny when people won't respond to your pm's because they are too baller for you but when they see something of yours they like they have no problem shooting you a pm when its for their benefit.

GC was the first forum a lot of us signed up on, but it has changed dramatically over the past few years and has been flooded with immature teenagers that flame every thread they can. GC is thought of as the most immature MJ forum out there. Keep in mind GC has changed over the years and that's apparent. In a lot of peoples opinion GC sucks now, it took a dive in the wrong direction. People that flame you for looking at GC obviously like to look at heady glass, not shitty prodo posted all over the "High End Glass Thread." Basically, Yes, a lot of people are to "Baller" for GC now.

As far as the PM's go, if someone doesn't want to respond to your PM that's their right, and you can do the same to them. Most of these "Ballers" you speak of either get to many PM's a day to deal with them all, or they don't feel like dealing with you. Don't get all butt hurt over it.

fornoone
12-31-2009, 11:05 AM
There is sooooooooooo much more to the story then was put out publicly--I have too much class to air it all to the public, but I will say that I am STILL waiting to hear from Slutty-----I was advised by some folks in the industry that have been around a LONG time that it was my duty to, at least put some of the info out there to you all, or they would---I hope some day he mans up and contacts us--not about the glass, but waaay deeper--I will always be waiting
You and JP need to just give up your personal vendetta against Joe and Itza, which as you stated is driven by something other than the glass.
It's completely unbecoming as a professional company, especially one that has had so many loyal enthusiasts.

DaNK
12-31-2009, 02:33 PM
You and JP need to just give up your personal vendetta against Joe and Itza, which as you stated is driven by something other than the glass.
It's completely unbecoming as a professional company, especially one that has had so many loyal enthusiasts.

Why don't you talk about current issues instead of bringing something up that has been beat like yesterdays chicken! That is water under the bridge now son that happened months ago! You people really need to think about what you post BEFORE you post it.

Frosty
12-31-2009, 04:00 PM
So, how about those t-shirts?

Soon I might have to get my own made...
I'm thinkin one Toro, one Sovereignty, and one Stone(glassworks)

Loved my circ t/c while I had it, keep up the great work.

jafolker
12-31-2009, 04:03 PM
Not only that she said she wants him to contact her on deep issues not that the vendetta is based on deep issues. I would like it if Itza didnt make tubes that look exactly like Toro tubes with slighly different looking trees. I mean have you seen the CHico Kush customs everything from the swiss army bub/ac to the tube is the exact shape of a toro, if you wanted to break away at least come out with your own products and look.

cheesebox
12-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Damn so putting a tree in a pillbottle was all stealing off roors original ashcatcher design! THEN when roor put trees in ashcatchers they were stealing off toro! OMG WTF?!?!?!? Haven't you noticed that most bongs look similar? Who originally made a beaker bottom bong? Tons more ppl rip off him, who made a strait, a bubble etc. The CONCEPTS are good, They work better people will use them. Omg KC and SGW are also using the tall pillbottle style OH NO. Headmans headies! Freeeeaaaal shit uses a tall pillbottle aswell, OMFGWTF??? Is everyone a dirty thief or... NOT!

Soo sorry wak for cluttering your thread

retti borosaurus
12-31-2009, 05:00 PM
So, how about those t-shirts?

Soon I might have to get my own made...
I'm thinkin one Toro, one Sovereignty, and one Stone(glassworks)

Loved my circ t/c while I had it, keep up the great work.

i have been wanting to screen a toro and a SGW shirt, might just do that soon. good idea.
WAK, who drew the TORO logo with the mechanical bull on the letters? i want a shirt of that logo, ive seen JP wear one at some collab, awesome logo!

jafolker
12-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Did I ever say he was a thief? Im assuming that you would want a product that defines you and brings you above other companies. And yes ideas are definitely copied but that doesn't mean all tubes look the same. I can tell a SG apart from a Toro apart from a Illa anyday but if I didn't see the different slits on the trees Itza looks identical to Toro. Im just guessing if you say you're disgusted with someone you wouldn't want to be making tubes that look identical to theirs. Just my 2 cents

toalex
12-31-2009, 05:27 PM
Did I ever say he was a thief? Im assuming that you would want a product that defines you and brings you above other companies. And yes ideas are definitely copied but that doesn't mean all tubes look the same. I can tell a SG apart from a Toro apart from a Illa anyday but if I didn't see the different slits on the trees Itza looks identical to Toro. Im just guessing if you say you're disgusted with someone you wouldn't want to be making tubes that look identical to theirs. Just my 2 cents

Yup, you can tell a illa apart from a sov, a sov from a toro and so on but itzas look identical besides the janky looking slits. (also all the hate towards toro is ridiculous on the glassdistrict forums holy shit @____@)

jafolker
12-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Haha well you know when the mods have a bone to pick with a company its diffuses down to many of the users. Happened with Ninja and illa along with a few other companies nothing new to Forums but it is ridiculous the things some people will say on GD

EEbrew
12-31-2009, 05:40 PM
. (also all the hate towards toro is ridiculous on the glassdistrict forums holy shit @____@)

escuse me? Sorry on that forum your free to voice your mind and not limited to " aw sick piece brah" or " bro you totally killed it" like on some other forums.

EEbrew
12-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Haha well you know when the mods have a bone to pick with a company its diffuses down to many of the users. Happened with Ninja and illa along with a few other companies nothing new to Forums but it is ridiculous the things some people will say on GD

Bro why don't you just go back to TC? my opinions with toro have nothing to do with other people's opinion.

mikeys
12-31-2009, 05:44 PM
This isn't directed to anyone inparticular..

I don't understand all the hate towards Toro...you hate them because them are doing good? They make excellent tubes, and provide second to none customer service. If you don't like Toro don't buy them, but there is no need for conflict for those who do.

Same goes for all glass companies imo. If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't compliment it. But why are you going to actively shit on someone else's hard work?

I know I don't post much, but the amount of hatred in this thread and another one active at the same time regarding Toro is just insane to me.

Everybody, smoke some hash and chill out.

toalex
12-31-2009, 05:57 PM
escuse me? Sorry on that forum your free to voice your mind and not limited to " aw sick piece brah" or " bro you totally killed it" like on some other forums.

Pretty sure you are able to voice your opinion on all the other forums (that's the point of a forum) as well; it seems that gd just hates on toro because of what they said about itza (and it seems that gd=huge itza fanboys).

imx
12-31-2009, 06:12 PM
And this is exactly why ill never buy another TORO again. go ahead flame me, idc, this whole thread is so wack, do you guys notice that TORO only ever speaks on forums like this when they wana bash someone (itza) or clear rumors against themselves up.. And dont say, oh theyre busy during the day they dont have time to come on the internet.. it takes 5 minutes to read the forums and see whats up, hell take your laptop with you when you take a shit, do some multi tasking.. TORO doesnt give a shit about you lol. so that whole TORO is all about the customer, yea thats bullshit, theres artists that are actually online every day talking to the people and what not.. do you see TORO doing that around anywhere? nope.. and that whole TORO hate on GD is bullshit, you have no idea what youre talkin about. theres a god damn TORO appreciation thread, but GD hates TORO, b b b b bullshit, at least half the members on that site own at least one piece of TORO. and GD is not an ITZA fanboy site, if anything SG is the most popular tubes on the site, so again another person who knows NOTHING. the amount of incompetence in some people when it comes to glass is amazing. and half you bashing ITZA dont even know a fucking thing about the company or anything they do so shut your stupid fucking mouth. AND on top of that, you really dont even know that much about the glass game.. so just stop forcing your shitty wrong opinions on everyone.. And you people have to be joking, your all like OMG THE ITZA LOOKS JUST LIKE THE TORO WTF!?!?!? dude Joe was JPS fucking apprentice, obviously his style is going to be a little like JPs.. thats common sense.. pull your heads out of your fucking asses please. Ive said it 100 times before Ill say it again, TOROs glass is nice ya we know that, but dude, their quality control is pretty shabby sometimes, and other shit too. NOBODY would be saying any of the shit they do about ITZA if stupid TORO didnt come to and make that bullshit letter full of lies and crap, you guys would all be like awww man ITZA is siiiick. so thats really sad too, form you own opinion not someone elses. And everyone calling ITZA janky, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about, typical idiot on a glass forum tryin to talk like they know their shit but they really dont.. which is a lot of you btw. and Btw the new TOROs are hideous. seriously, when is TORO gona make something that isnt fuck ugly? riddle me that? those mini beakers were ugly as hell, the new JP perc things and the inline to the side or whatever that is is ugly too. and BTW, TORO, get over yourself and your whole vendetta with 521 because he gave you a bad review on the 6in1 tube, that tube sucked, it really did.. another new tube from TORO that was a complete bust.. SG completely out innovates TORO buy a long shot now..look at the list of SG tubes.. gridlines, gridcaps, inv4s, fixed4s, 4to8s, so many more i mean comeon.. what does toro have the 7arm, 13arm, 16arm, and the circ (they stopped making the inline for whatever stupid reason).. i mean seriously think of something new and cool, please.. and I would never rag on an artist for making a bad product but TORO didnt show that respect to ITZA now did they.. (ITZA fake was the lame lil joke I think they made) so theyre also being hypocritical.. i mean come on guys, half you people saying all this shit about ITZA dont even know half the story.. i guess the moral of my post is, get your info up before you start talkin shit, you dono what your talkin about. and all the toro fan boys can go ahead, flame me if you want, think im an asshole idc, this is the internet, idc what people think lol.. i know what im talkin about. you dont. so I guess i will go back to GD now (with the "ITZA fanboys" which are really just people who actually know what theyre talking about not a bunch of blabbing meat riders), I wont be replying to any of your posts on this matter, because most of you dont know what youre talking about, so im not wasting my time. take care! :)

BTW, the only piece of TORO I own now is an ice pinch slide, not getting rid of that lol. probably the best functioning piece in TOROs line up. :p

Five To One
12-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Pretty sure you are able to voice your opinion on all the other forums (that's the point of a forum) as well; it seems that gd just hates on toro because of what they said about itza (and it seems that gd=huge itza fanboys).

Negative comments are not allowed in "appreciation threads" go ahead and try it.

And the fact that you are labeling GD members as fan boys is a complete joke. People go their because they like freedom of speach, and the majority of the people posting negative criticism on GD, don't even own an Itza tube, including myself....

So try to find out whats really up before blabing random bullshit.

and IMX, she isn't pissed about the 6 to 1, she is pissed because she called me and asked me to remove itza from GD, because of her personal BS.

domm11
12-31-2009, 06:26 PM
I dont even know any women who argue and bitch as much as some of the people on these fourms do

toalex
12-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Negative comments are not allowed in "appreciation threads" go ahead and try it.

And the fact that you are labeling GD members as fan boys is a complete joke. People go their because they like freedom of speach, and the majority of the people posting negative criticism on GD, don't even own an Itza tube, including myself....

So try to find out whats really up before blabing random bullshit.

and IMX, she isn't pissed about the 6 to 1, she is pissed because she called me and asked me to remove itza from GD, because of her personal BS.

I was only reading the itza thread when I made that statement.

imx
12-31-2009, 06:32 PM

oooooo i heard from a bunch of people they got mad when you made the review saying most of the inserts didnt work well (which is truth) thought it was kinda like the whole TC/Illa deal with the coil.. my bad... buuuuut i mean, the whole take ITZA off GD reason is even worse and more lame reason IMO lol. See what im saying people, TORO cant even get past their own damn egos.. 3 words.. GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Basack
12-31-2009, 06:51 PM
oooooo i heard from a bunch of people they got mad when you made the review saying most of the inserts didnt work well (which is truth) thought it was kinda like the whole TC/Illa deal with the coil.. my bad... buuuuut i mean, the whole take ITZA off GD reason is even worse and more lame reason IMO lol. See what im saying people, TORO cant even get past their own damn egos.. 3 words.. GET OVER YOURSELVES.

lol the only inserts that didnt work was the bubble? Even according to the review.. lol

yawbus
12-31-2009, 07:00 PM
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/712487.jpg

smoking weed is supposed to unite people not create arguments. i bet this thread doesn't last much longer when people argue over their smoking devices.

dog fish
12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
i cant stop laughing this thing is so blown out of proportion. i think its funny that people get so bent out of shape when really they have nothing to do with anything. just relax people. lol

jafolker
12-31-2009, 09:55 PM
I think we should all get together and smoke all Toros and Itzas and just spread some good vibes haha. I know its impossible but that would probably work.

OnlyHighGrade
12-31-2009, 10:12 PM
^^^^^ I'm liking these.

I really can't believe you all smoke, apparently not enough. Personally, I would rather glass companies don't come on here and address 'their community'. Then 'Billy' from 'North Carolina' won't feel entitled enough to disrespect someone because their on all the glass sites on the internet and know all the drama in the glass world. Get a torch or some other hobby other than internet hatred.

So many angry people on this site. There is no way some of you have even seen bubble.

Aqua Lab Tech
01-01-2010, 02:52 AM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-68_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14150)http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-95_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14155)http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-66_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14151)http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/8/8/7/AGL-12-22-09-59_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14152)
TORO Technologies Tubes will be available on our site again starting January 1st 2010......

Thanks again WAK for the great gear.

Aqua Lab Tech

Frosty
01-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Hey wendy, do you think we could get a high-res link to the 'toro bull' logo

gotta talk to preston and figure out wut the font is for sg's logo

ToRo Head
01-01-2010, 05:30 AM

i dont care about my spelling im high. i dont come on a weed website sober and i couldnt give a shit either way the funny thing is u seem to know what i said so does it really matter!!!!!!! your just jealous cause you own shitty glass compared to me so u have to make fun of my spelling to make your self fell better!

TOROS RULE AND ALWAYS WILL!

cheesebox
01-01-2010, 03:10 PM
i dont care about my spelling im high. i dont come on a weed website sober and i couldnt give a shit either way the funny thing is u seem to know what i said so does it really matter!!!!!!! your just jealous cause you own shitty glass compared to me so u have to make fun of my spelling to make your self fell better!

TOROS RULE AND ALWAYS WILL!
Damn dude just dropped that conceited bomb.

Classy

Slick57
01-01-2010, 06:32 PM
lol this is why people are intolerant of weed.

Kudos
01-01-2010, 07:54 PM
lol this is why people are intolerant of weed.

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

420p
01-01-2010, 08:20 PM
i love toro(s)

Mrs.Greengenes
01-01-2010, 08:23 PM
I can't beleive I just wasted 15 min of my life reading this thread ... moments that I will never get back.

You guys are very rude and inmature. You know who you are. There are certain people who use these forums to argue and try and make a name for themselves acting this way. Again you know who you are.

It's getting really old to the rest of us. Please quit calling names, stating the obvious and bashing other people and sites. Just because the glass market is closed doesn't mean that you need to find another place to vent your undesired opinions. Thank you and have a nice day.......

Mrs.G

p.s.
spell check is not a requirement to be an active member of this site.

Radio Flyer
01-01-2010, 08:28 PM
p.s.

x2:brainiac:

oldmanmozz
01-01-2010, 10:02 PM
x2:brainiac:

i get dyslexic when stoned (which happens most days),
plus accent might be problem,
other than that well said missus :)

cheers an happy holidaze everyone
mozz from Oz

DCALLSTARR
01-01-2010, 11:57 PM
I can't beleive I just wasted 15 min of my life reading this thread ... moments that I will never get back.

You guys are very rude and inmature. You know who you are. There are certain people who use these forums to argue and try and make a name for themselves acting this way. Again you know who you are.

It's getting really old to the rest of us. Please quit calling names, stating the obvious and bashing other people and sites. Just because the glass market is closed doesn't mean that you need to find another place to vent your undesired opinions. Thank you and have a nice day.......

Mrs.G

p.s.

thank you and someone please close this nonsense holy crap i cant understand these forums sometimes. every single one has the same problem, EVERYONE THINKS THEY KNOW EVERYTHING!

well howdy fucking do, YOU DONT! infact most of us dont know SHIT. we hear what we want to hear and feel what we want to feel. thats called forming an opinion for ones self.. id suggest some of you start practicing this, immediately. before its too late and you permanently remain in a state of 16 year old girl "annoyingness" and immaturity.

i beg of all of you, please shut your damn traps.. 12 pages of bullshit and what did anyone get out of this? NOTHING. get a life people, really. find a girlfriend, get outside and do something besides sitting on the computer all day and stroking your e-penis..
sorry fullmeltbubble i just couldnt stand this anymore.

originaldutchmaster
01-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Amen to that

ja rasta
01-02-2010, 05:02 AM
no homo;;;;;;

v00d004sc0re
01-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Toro is the BOMB
i had a replacement become an upgrade
who does that?
just the best company out there
TORO!!
pix soon

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/v00d004sc0re/DSCN1446.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/v00d004sc0re/DSCN1439.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/v00d004sc0re/DSCN1436.jpg

Kudos
01-02-2010, 10:03 AM
v00, your Toro collection alone is legendary.....

You own some of my favorite Toro collabs ever..... Mad props, once again!

Edit: Edited the post a bit to remove questions lol, realized how off topic I'm getting this thread... just cluttering it more. Sorry x.x

fullmeltbubble
01-03-2010, 03:57 AM
disapointing...