PDA

View Full Version : New Kush/Itza custom 8 to 13

Durka_Durka
12-31-2009, 04:57 AM
w/ a matching 13 arm swiss army trashcatcher!!

Made by Itza Glass.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/volace/itzakush.jpg

greenthumbdanny
12-31-2009, 06:32 AM
I have never heard of this company>>>>Looks very similar to a Toro's don't it? Still new to this glass stuff:)

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/photoplog/file.php?n=43631&w=o

cheesebox
12-31-2009, 06:39 AM
Damn nice itza's Joey really killed those and the white looks so good!

Good job GTD trying to take away from the dudes thread nice asshole move.

Bongwater420
12-31-2009, 07:17 AM
nice purchase hope u like it

imo: LOL wtf i didn't no toro had a cousin

Infamous
12-31-2009, 07:39 AM
Yea the dude that started itza stole from Toro in order to get his company off the ground.
Hes a thief and his work isn't even as good as Toro.
They also dont stand behind their product like Toro.

Anybody with good senses wont buy those.

hearmeroor
12-31-2009, 07:45 AM
Damn infamous, you got an awfully large mouth for being on this site for a month :eek:, sick pieces durka!

DaNK
12-31-2009, 07:45 AM
Enough bashing come on we have all heard this story before. Let it go already.

BigManNew
12-31-2009, 08:34 AM
Sick work Durka! Congrats on the pieces, I raise my German franziskaner import to you! The red, black, and white color scheme is sick and I really like the AC. But what is that piece that is in between the two tubes?

hearmeroor
12-31-2009, 08:55 AM
I believe that piece is the mouthpiece to the double jointed a/c bigman

Bongwater420
12-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Sick work Durka! Congrats on the pieces, I raise my German franziskaner import to you! The red, black, and white color scheme is sick and I really like the AC. But what is that piece that is in between the two tubes?

i may be wrong but it looks like a mouthpeice adapter correct me if im wrong

greenthumbdanny
12-31-2009, 09:23 AM
Damn nice itza's Joey really killed those and the white looks so good!

Good job GTD trying to take away from the dudes thread nice asshole move.

Simple question cum guzzler>>>that's all it was:)

BigManNew
12-31-2009, 09:44 AM
^^^^That wasn't very nice!^^^^

Thanks for the reply about the mouthpiece.

fornoone
12-31-2009, 11:27 AM
I have never heard of this company>>>>Looks very similar to a Toro's don't it? Still new to this glass stuff:)

You know what else? All of toro's current trees look like SGs. omg Toro reinforcing their trees after SG does? whaat, no way?
In fact, all the 8+ arm tree percs that Toro got famous for are identical to SG/Lw's original 8 arm tree design.
I take it you've never hit an original JP toro perc?

people copy shit that sells, get over it.

also, using the happy face whilst calling people sexually crude names makes you look even less educated.

OrganicOdins420
12-31-2009, 12:34 PM
digging the 5 stacked sections on the neck, lot of time went into that piece and a/c.

ps.
mods take note of these bashers.

thanks

dankocalypse
12-31-2009, 01:32 PM
blatant copy of JP's work, but well executed

aqualungs
12-31-2009, 02:23 PM
UGH nice tube, ITZA or TORO who cares, its preference boys! Love the white red and black scheme.

cheesebox
12-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Agreed, this is a sick tube, all ya nubs need to stfu this isnt a bash-free-for-all its a fucking appreciation thread for his new piece, if your don't appreciate learn some respect. now im off to go guzzle some cum apparently.

jafolker
12-31-2009, 04:07 PM
haha man I think he was really confused. No need to be an asshole, if I hadn't heard the story then saw tubes that look pretty much identical to Toro's id be like what the fuck too. But anyway sweet tubes.

hearmeroor
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
GreenThumbDanny was asking a simple question, i don't know why cheesebox decided to call him an asshole, he had never seen itza before and was asking why they looked so similar that's all? This forum has become so fucking hostile. And if I were GTD I would have called cheesebox the same fucking thing, this is ridiculous.

peace

Redsnake420
12-31-2009, 04:16 PM
did you get this at chico kush if so that sick i live in chico as well

domm11
12-31-2009, 04:17 PM
how much do those go for

hearmeroor
12-31-2009, 04:19 PM
This is currently for sale at Chico Kush I'm assuming

cheesebox
12-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Right, cuz theirs 2 pics in this entire thread, one a itza the guy posted. 2 a whole asston of toros, 1 post down from the itza causing drama, so hearmeroor, FUCK OFF. I just don't appreciate this shit, I had my itza thread filled with crap because of the same stupidity. Nobody appreciates their thread defaced with tons of offtopic stupid comments like this one :( Im sorry Durka. GTD if you truly never heard the itza story sorry, but it would be nice to remove your offending pic from the thread, as It is Durkas thread about ITZA and theirs enough drama without bringing toro into it. If and only if you were truly 100% not aware of the situation sorry, you may not be an asshole :0

Bezooomy
12-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Nice set, cool to see another company working with different perc combinations

originaldutchmaster
12-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Yea the dude that started itza stole from Toro in order to get his company off the ground.

Assuming makes you look like an ass man... nothing was stolen and we stand behind all our work, I've never even had any dealings with you so how would you know what our customer service is like. Get off the fanboy brand name bandwagon.:pipe:

mikeys
12-31-2009, 05:49 PM
That is a quality looking set! I take it the Kush label was a store request?

imx
12-31-2009, 06:35 PM
the itzas came out siiiiick. chico kush has some sweet ass glass for sure, n the prices are pretttttty sexy. keep on keepin on CK~ :snake: if you think those are janky(yes, you lil fanboys im talking about you, you dont know what your talking about lol), please, DONT buy glass anymore.

greenthumbdanny
12-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Yep for real fella's>>I am new to the glass. not trying to flame a thread lol.. I just got turned onto these sick bongs and have never had a quality snap before these>>>All these tubes ahve been acquired in 1 months time here @ fullmelt.. If my question was bad taste I truly apologize to the orig poster.
:passit:

gtd

Basack
12-31-2009, 07:01 PM

Lol you sir needa stop talking outta your ass every 5 seconds. Nothing was physically stolen from toro. Joe learned to blow glass from toro. So i could see why his stuff looks similiar... Key work similiar... ideas were used. Nothing was stolen. And from what ive seen itza has beein more inovative in the last 6 months then most in the glass game including toro. And even if my story isnt 100% correct, who the fuck are you, to judge toro OR itza and name false accusations..? You talk outta ur ass every 2 seconds and you dont know jack shit. u pretend like you know things when for one, you dont even own a toro or itza cause ur a dumbass. And 2, itza just agrred to never have dooin buisness with your stupid ass? So how do you know anything about theyre customer service? All your posts on this site are fucking retarded and just ur stupid ass typing whatever the fuck u want because ur hiding behind your computer screen. If toro and itza already hate you, and the whole fmb, why the fuck are you on this site u little fuck. Itza just called u out ? got anything to say now?? What the fuck are you, a little 12 year old coming from grasscity?

mikeys
12-31-2009, 07:07 PM
Sick glass..don't kill this thread with bad vibes. They are just bongs man. Calm yourself.

dog fish
12-31-2009, 08:03 PM
i love your set Ckush. That shit is really baller. the work on the neck is sick!!! i would love to see the disk on the mouthpiece tho!!? (pics please)

fullmeltbubble
12-31-2009, 08:17 PM
hhhhhmmmmmmm.....

Infamous
12-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Lol you sir needa stop talking outta your ass every 5 seconds. Nothing was physically stolen from toro. Joe learned to blow glass from toro. So i could see why his stuff looks similiar... Key work similiar... ideas were used. Nothing was stolen. And from what ive seen itza has beein more inovative in the last 6 months then most in the glass game including toro. And even if my story isnt 100% correct, who the fuck are you, to judge toro OR itza and name false accusations..? You talk outta ur ass every 2 seconds and you dont know jack shit. u pretend like you know things when for one, you dont even own a toro or itza cause ur a dumbass. And 2, itza just agrred to never have dooin buisness with your stupid ass? So how do you know anything about theyre customer service? All your posts on this site are fucking retarded and just ur stupid ass typing whatever the fuck u want because ur hiding behind your computer screen. If toro and itza already hate you, and the whole fmb, why the fuck are you on this site u little fuck. Itza just called u out ? got anything to say now?? What the fuck are you, a little 12 year old coming from grasscity?

LOL
post of the year ahahahahahahahahahaaha

ahahahahahah funny ass shit man
that made my day

themasochist
12-31-2009, 08:29 PM
GreenThumbDanny was asking a simple question, i don't know why cheesebox decided to call him an asshole, he had never seen itza before and was asking why they looked so similar that's all? This forum has become so fucking hostile. And if I were GTD I would have called cheesebox the same fucking thing, this is ridiculous.

peace
First sick piece bro loving the itza stuff I have been peeping. I agree with roor this forum is so full of people refreshing their browsers hoping someone makes a spelling error or anything slightly off, then like a pack full of rabid dogs they are on that shit. Gives me flashbacks of GC.

BigManNew
12-31-2009, 08:35 PM

Think about everything you typed in the quote above. And then look at what else has been posted in this thread and other threads about how glassblowers take other peoples designs and put their own twist on them. ITZA looks similar to TORO but they are not the same. I love TORO's and I think they are the best out there. But I also appreciate ITZA because it makes damn good glass.

Sorry O.P. for cluttering your Itza thread, I know I have said it before but, the tubes that are being FOCUSED on in the original picture are amazing!

P.S. Infamous, read my quote by Ram Dass

edit: btw Basack there is no need to hammer him like that (although I do understand your anger and where you are coming from).

WE ALL can try to get our point across without being mean and calling each other names. Let us try and create a peaceful environment here at FMB. (speaking to the FMB community not pointing my finger at Basack)

edit: after reading EEbrew's post I have another thing to add: for instance you don't know what weed is better until you try it right? So if those of you have tried an ITZA and you like it great, if you don't then that's your own opinion and hopefully we can all respect that. If you haven't tried an itza and you are judging it by what you have heard from others then you are just repeatting what other people have said without even giving ITZA a chance. That doesnt seem very fair to me IMHO.

EEbrew
12-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Most of the people who hate on ITZA, have never even smoke out of one, or even held one, or even seen one in person. They just blindly hate on them because WAK went and spammed their beef through all the forums.

And people don't even question it, they just blindly follow. No one even knows the truth but the people from toro, and the guys at ITZA.

Also good business isn't always about coming up with something new, sometimes it's about providing a similar product at a more competitive cost.

Anyone who says GD is an ITZA fan boy site, your as ignorant as you are fucking stupid. GD is an SG fan boy site for sure.

that new toro, not feeling it, maybe I'd like it if i was in highschool... and you know why I can say that? cause I've owned 4 toros, I'm not just some fucking bitch hater that hates on shit cause someone on the internet told me to.

For anyone who says toro is the biggest innovator, you need to peep SG, pillar perc motha fucka

cheesebox
12-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Cool :) sorry for just jumping off, I feel like an ass for the assumption.

Yep for real fella's>>I am new to the glass. not trying to flame a thread lol.. I just got turned onto these sick bongs and have never had a quality snap before these>>>All these tubes ahve been acquired in 1 months time here @ fullmelt.. If my question was bad taste I truly apologize to the orig poster.
:passit:

gtd

BigManNew
12-31-2009, 09:13 PM
It is nice to see people apologize
:)

Hey Durka, how much were those 2 tubes, mouthpiece, and AC going for?

edit: everyone have a wonderful time for new years! I'm hitting up Count Down in denver (rave). Hopefully someone from fmb will be amongst the 5,000 people!

jafolker
12-31-2009, 09:51 PM
haha good shit ODM. Toro Itza SG SGW and Vertigo fucking the tube and bub game up

OnlyHighGrade
12-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Not trying to add fuel to the fire but as far as I am concerned JP created this 'monster' known as ITZA. He trained the dude, and with that comes competition.

It reminds me of a painting class I once took. I really connected with the teacher and picked up his style instantly. In months I was doing what took him decades to achieve. Finally, he told me to stop coming to his class and real aggressively said, "I'll see you in the arena motherf*cker".

Now ITZA is in 'the arena', and I guess that's just life....

- Ever notice how the super agro members usually live in non cannabis friendly states??? Everyone burn another one, and then another after that.Chillllllllllllllll..............

jafolker
12-31-2009, 10:25 PM
OHG I like your style

Hydrophilic
12-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Damn, this thread is just hilarious. I got out my lolerskates before I got to the second page.
Those tubes are pretty sick though. Maybe we just need a separate section dedicated to mindless babbling about toro and itza and who is better, who has a bigger dick, and, oh wait, not the dick part

ToRo Head
01-01-2010, 05:15 AM

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/photoplog/file.php?n=43631&w=o

hit the head on the nail lol!

ToRo Head
01-01-2010, 05:21 AM
[QUOTE=ToRo Head;62979]hit the head on the nail lol! This thread was a good laugh itza has never been my cup of tea for me its like spend the extra 100 and get a toro. pretty much da same designs better excuted by jp thats just my opion. i do fell bad for the itza dude cause when that shit with jp and him hit websites his company was just pretty much put to shambels as u can see it will never be 4gotten. and honestly like the 1st page the guy who is new to glass said dont they look like toros so toro will always be compared to itza thus the arugements start theirs no way around it.

Glassaholic
01-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Lovely custom :)
Toro Head we get it, you don't like Itza because they look like Toro's and in your opinion they aren't as well made (since you don't own any I won't put any stock in that statement), do you really need to come into everyone's thread that gets an Itza to say so again and again?

OnlyHighGrade
01-01-2010, 10:30 AM
^^^your just sensitive cause you got one coming in the mail. :) kidding:) i expect a full review and series of milk vids. still yet to try one myself.

hearmeroor
01-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Cool :) sorry for just jumping off, I feel like an ass for the assumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumbdanny

gtd

This is what my response was too and I understood that he didn't know what itza was, but you on the other hand jumped right down his throat. Glad you get all big and bad and tell me to fuck off and others how they are asshole before you even know what they mean. GTD came in and said the same thing I said, that he never heard of it, but you made an asshole assumption for no reason. Hope you feel so much better about yourself you big bad internet ego you :). Anyhow happy new years fmb hope all this hostility comes to an end one day. Happy new years everyone.

PSloat
01-01-2010, 11:40 PM
I have personally hit both toro and itza tubes, many of them.. I love them both!! Really think that they both make very great hitting tubes. There are differences though not for the better or worse. Just up to your preferences... And i personally also think that anything that would brake an itza will also brake my toro. Itzas glass is quite thick and differently not much thinner then toro, if not even thicker...

slippeh
01-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Great pick up man. Itza is the shit, definitely going to be my next pickup once I save up some $. Haven't had a chance to talk with Joe but ODM is the man.

ToRo Head
01-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Lovely custom :)
Toro Head we get it, you don't like Itza because they look like Toro's and in your opinion they aren't as well made (since you don't own any I won't put any stock in that statement), do you really need to come into everyone's thread that gets an Itza to say so again and again?

i men honestly if i put a toro sticker on their over itza and siad it was a toro you would think it was a toro and the other way around thats why i fell joe should make his own trade mark. sg has its own desings which make them sg toro has his designs which make them toro itza should do the same instead of doing whats been done already. or at least do it better.

my best friend actually owned a couple itzas so ive used them b4 hes actually the reason i went with toro over itza for my first perc toob purchase. cause we went to h2h together when they first started selling toros and he told me for the price your better of with the toro and if someone who owns a itza says go with the toro im gonna listen to him. cause when i first joined fmb i was looking at getting a itza b4 i got my first toro. i can also tell you that every toro i owned or used was better excuted from fell to function. you from all people know each man is allowd to state his opinion and thats what im doing. if u didnt have that itza coming you wouldnt of even posted that post. sorry for posting how i fell guess your a lil touchy about glass u own. i know u dont own the new toro designs but i still put stock in some of your statements. you dont have to own something to say how you fell man.

Glassaholic
01-02-2010, 08:50 AM
If this was an Itza discussion thread I wouldn't mind at all but to come into someone's thread and knock what they just got is rude, if you can't say something nice just don't bother. Criticism belongs in a manufacturers discussion thread or start your own, easy.

lazyglass
01-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Congrats on the sick custom Chico, def looks like a fun ass set to use!! Way too much hostility, peoples stashes must be laced i dunno...

ganjalicious
01-02-2010, 03:54 PM
lookin good man!

DCALLSTARR
01-02-2010, 10:17 PM
"if hatin' is your occupation, i probably got a full-time job for you.."
-MTV Jersey Shore

ToRo Head
01-03-2010, 07:40 AM
If this was an Itza discussion thread I wouldn't mind at all but to come into someone's thread and knock what they just got is rude, if you can't say something nice just don't bother. Criticism belongs in a manufacturers discussion thread or start your own, easy.

From my understanding these r in a headshop thats why i posted my opion. if this was posted in the pickup thread i would of went about it different. either way ive used itzas and toros so i got a lil knowledge of both so im not just going off what i see.

con-ed
01-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Over and over again I see this bs....lol c'mon fellas..

Ok, bash the hell outta Itza, you tell me the next time you see a design on a new perc, a/c, whatever it may be, and that design not have similarities to other artists/companies. Give me a fucking break. You guys want to hate? Learn to appreciate the fucking industry, and the living these artists make.

So often people are too quick to hate, bash, misinterpret, etc.. Honestly, you're a member and contributor to this website to appreciate the glass you observe and give feedback, opinions etc. This industry needs support, and constructive criticism by those who care the most. The glass industry we value isn't viewed/respected as an equal within the free market. So go ahead, continue to be so consistently negative, when you are the first people who even know about things in the glass world. Support FMB and your artists who try to put their work out there for people to see.

I haven't ranted on really, but seriously. Get the fuck out of here with all of your damn hate. I can't imagine pulling up a chair to hit a binger w/some of you guys. I'm sure when it came down to business the Itza piece would be put to GOOOOOOOD work by you haters.....No I don't own an Itza, yes I have hit one, and yes I own a Toro, and have owned multiple. I hate seeing Itza's reputation damaged by the only place where it can first spread it's wings here at fmb.

The glass world, and scene we all take part in associated with it, will move a LOT slower if we have immature attitudes like this. I'll always profess this, save your fucking hate for the china glass shit we all see, and the weedstar imitations we all hate. The balls some of you have saying certain things about our own U.S. glass blowers is insane. WHATEVS! enjoy that bigass post, ease up on this hate game, and smoke one.

Infamous
01-03-2010, 08:44 PM
LOL @ the people thinking we dont like itza because they have very similar designs to Toro.

I WISH itza only stole designs from toro, I'd have a few itza pieces in my collection.

Glassaholic
01-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Say what you like about Itza, but at least he didn't go onto the major glass forums throwing around accusations of theft and shit without an ounce of proof, I still can't get over how easily the mindless masses can be led to believe anything they read without thinking, it's like those who buy tabloid magazines and believe what they read lol.

Tobybologna
01-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Here comes bill hates with some microsoft shit to say right here. I just don't understand why anyone feels the need to spread negativity. They're good pieces. They look great, hit great, and are a better price than the equivalent. Shit, nobody's making you buy one anyway.
Not even the Toro camp trashtalks the guy like you do.

ToRo Head
01-03-2010, 10:51 PM
people will always buy what they like not the next guy. but at the same time in the glass world opions and outlooks r important. like take fagcity for ex. an artist would never know if his new designs were good or not cause its the same post over an over kissing ass. why not put your whole head up his ass your nose is already deep enough. my point is people should be allowd to state how they fell whether some of u want to hear it or not plain and simple.

take deppe for ex prolly the best of the best, but you cant tell me that youve like every single pieace he put out so r you at the wrong to say well im not really digging that slide or that toob??????

i dont need to say why i dont like itza you all know. and it has nothing to do with the toro beef. plain and simple ive never been a huge fan since the day i realized how nice toros are at heading to hertel an i used a itza b4 i bought my 1st toro.

WalterSobchek
01-04-2010, 04:15 AM
put it with the other jank tubes on the shelf in the background.
jank peddler ?

Glassaholic
01-04-2010, 05:11 AM
Wow, nice first post, don't let the door hit you....

WalterSobchek
01-04-2010, 07:26 AM
Wow, nice first post, don't let the door hit you....

Dont get all butthurt just bc you blew monies on an itza.

you know im new to the site and looking through the site its obvious you are the biggest tool out there right now. Ive been trying to pm you that but for some reason the pm function wont work for me.

just seems you pop up EVERYWHERE ,in every thread where theres drama and act like a hype boy dork. cant you just enjoy the glass and shut your yapper ? classless ninny who thinks people owe him something because he spent money. get real.

EEbrew
01-04-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm pretty sure Glassaholic, does not own any itza, but owns the dopest shit that there is to own.

Glassaholic
01-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Way to show your level of maturity, go back to the sandbox and play with the 2 year olds that share the same level of mentality.

Edit, I do have an Itza coming but I also happen to own Toro's, SG's, RooR's and SGW's lol.

WalterSobchek
01-04-2010, 07:36 AM
way to show your level of maturity, go back to the sandbox and play with the 2 year olds that share the same level of mentality.

sickkkkkk burrrrrnnnn brah.

Glassaholic
01-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Yeah sorry you're right, I shouldn't feed the trolls.

WalterSobchek
01-04-2010, 07:40 AM
You are a troll fool. I could make a montage of the dumb shit you say on open forumS.

EEbrew
01-04-2010, 07:46 AM
brah your trollin hard.

WalterSobchek
01-04-2010, 07:50 AM
brah your trollin hard.

Brah ask your accountant daddy the difference between your and you're.

OnlyHighGrade
01-04-2010, 07:52 AM
maybe you guys should all go into the video chat together and bust out the tape measure and just settle this once and for all.

ya brah....

EEbrew
01-04-2010, 07:53 AM
Oh an English major I see. Honestly whats the point of even spamming this forum?

fullmeltbubble
01-04-2010, 07:56 AM
you guys are ridiculus