PDA

View Full Version : EBay Hash Bags

gbk.xscape
12-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Hey FMB I'm looking to pick up some hash bags to run some trim and lower bud from a harvest and was looking at Bubblebag.com and also at eBay.com and noticed a difference in pricing. I know that the bags I could pick up from bubblebag.com would be great quality but I'm in a pinch for money and time right now so I was wondering of any FMB members have had any experience using the hash bags from eBay and what quality they were. The prices are cheaper for the 5 gallon-8 bag, and I think the shipping would be qucker because don't bubblemans products come from Canada? Any input is greatly appreciated guys.

fizoster
12-31-2009, 08:10 PM
WOW.How many times are people gonna ask this?

f0urtwenty
12-31-2009, 08:16 PM
if you're talking about the generic bubble bags on ebay, then you definitely will get what you pay for.

if you're talking about the bubbleman brand bubble bags on ebay sold by some of the resellers, then you will be getting the same product, sometimes i've noticed a bit cheaper than freshheadies.com.

gbk.xscape
12-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Nah I mean the generic bags on eBay. I guess I shouldve done a quick search before...

gbk.xscape
01-01-2010, 12:28 AM
I just looked through all the pages an didn't find a dedicated thread on these lower quality hash bags. Can anyone point in the direction of a previous discussion on these bags?

FullMeltFrank
01-01-2010, 01:19 AM
i bought hash bags off of ebay, they are awesome!!!

FullMeltFrank
01-01-2010, 01:20 AM
......but i bought BUBBLEBAG brand name / quality bags from chicokush.

expect to get what you pay for. if you expect a product that will last you your entire lifetime, choose quality, choose bubbleman's own bags!

DrBudGreengenes
01-01-2010, 02:06 AM
Hey FMB I'm looking to pick up some hash bags to run some trim and lower bud from a harvest and was looking at Bubblebag.com and also at eBay.com and noticed a difference in pricing. I know that the bags I could pick up from bubblebag.com would be great quality but I'm in a pinch for money and time right now so I was wondering of any FMB members have had any experience using the hash bags from eBay and what quality they were. The prices are cheaper for the 5 gallon-8 bag, and I think the shipping would be qucker because don't bubblemans products come from Canada? Any input is greatly appreciated guys.

Well...
this can be viewed like this..
Hamburger and Tenderloin
are both Beef
So they R the same?
Right....
Cuz they both came from a Cow?
and
:smoke1:

gbk.xscape
01-01-2010, 02:17 AM
All right all right I got you guys. I saw on bubblebag.com thy they give a discount to aromatherapy patients. Would this include me since I am a MMJ patient in California?

Green Supreme
01-01-2010, 02:21 AM
Probably, I believe they do med discounts. Peace GS

OnlyHighGrade
01-01-2010, 03:41 AM
^^^ I tried to buy a piece of FMG and kept asking about a med discount and dude wouldn't get back to me, I was bummed. I too am interested in the MMJ discount.

Green Supreme
01-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Sorry, thought we were talking about bubblebags.com . Peace GS

gbk.xscape
01-01-2010, 05:30 PM
I am talking about bubblebag.com. I don't know if they will give you a discount on glass.

ropesheads
01-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Hey FMB I'm looking to pick up some hash bags to run some trim and lower bud from a harvest and was looking at Bubblebag.com and also at eBay.com and noticed a difference in pricing. I know that the bags I could pick up from bubblebag.com would be great quality but I'm in a pinch for money and time right now so I was wondering of any FMB members have had any experience using the hash bags from eBay and what quality they were. The prices are cheaper for the 5 gallon-8 bag, and I think the shipping would be qucker because don't bubblemans products come from Canada? Any input is greatly appreciated guys.i tried to sell 2 iphone on ebay.the buyer almost had me post them but checked him out and he was a crook.could even display own ebay pages so trickey..if you want bags that dont fall apart you best go to bubblebag.com...if you like hash you can wait for the right bags and you will have back up..best seller [email protected] if you can make contact with him he will help you more than some ebay scammer and u will have some human contact....think a little further down the line..times r a changen man and DONDI will keep you with it..good luck dopehead.