PDA

View Full Version : New Kind of Hash Called Fruit

kgbud1
01-02-2010, 04:08 AM
Here is a shot of something new that Medical Marijuana Club came up with down here in LA. They call it Friut. Here is an explaintion of what it is from there website.

“Fruit”, the newest water based concentrate creation from C.A.R.E has arrived. We apologize about the delay, but the wait is well worth it.
Fruit is the perfection of isolating individual trichome heads per size. Think of perfect bubble bag hash with isolation value of Sam’s Dry Sift. What makes this breakthrough so important is this. Let me give you an example. We have an indica strain like Purple Erkel. As the plant starts to mature, from the large bibulous heads that are Sativa dominate (high in CBN) to the smallest heads which are Indica dominate (high in CBD), the effect changes. Every plant when harvested has a combination of all the different size heads. So what we have done is created a machine that has the ability to isolate each head size, thus for it to produce a different sensation. I.E., again, let’s use Purple Erkel as our example. We have five different size heads which the largest head in this indica strain acts like a Sativa and the smallest acting like an Indica, with variables of Sativa-Indica hybrids in between. We beta tested this theory over the past several months all came out with the same conclusion. Now it’s up to you. So now were picking fruit C.A.R.E patients, not making hash.

What do you think.

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=103&pictureid=1485

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=103&pictureid=1487

Kgbud1

thehodgod
01-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Very interesting it definately seems very low on contaminates. Is it sold by effect (i.e. Indica effect and sativa effect) meaning that one plant would produce multiple types of hash? If so I would be very interested how well it works. If only I lived in CA though :snake:

ja rasta
01-02-2010, 04:49 AM
I would love a new highly dominant Stativa high from my hash. Looks great, sounds great.

fullmeltbubble
01-02-2010, 04:49 AM
i think the comparrison to sams dry sift is dumb...considering sam's is dry sift, while this is water extraction...but other than that sounds pretty cool

toalex
01-02-2010, 07:26 AM
I don't really get what they are doing besides making bubble hash :confused:

YukonBikerGuy
01-02-2010, 04:03 PM
If those heads were extracted by water, then it is a fairly pure product. Not a lot of contaminant in that photo, like none.
But then to see big black pressed lumps of it....hmmmmmm Why ruin that nice hash by pressing it?

How much of a premium do they charge for this fruit over regular bubble?

Are both photos yours? Or is the macro shot 1 that is supplied by the maker? Any chance we can have a nice macro of the side of 1 of those lumps?

Any word on when/if this machine that isolates head sizes will be available to the general public?

kgbud1
01-02-2010, 06:26 PM
If those heads were extracted by water, then it is a fairly pure product. Not a lot of contaminant in that photo, like none.
But then to see big black pressed lumps of it....hmmmmmm Why ruin that nice hash by pressing it?

How much of a premium do they charge for this fruit over regular bubble?

Are both photos yours? Or is the macro shot 1 that is supplied by the maker? Any chance we can have a nice macro of the side of 1 of those lumps?

Any word on when/if this machine that isolates head sizes will be available to the general public?

First let it be said that I'm just a customer of this collective. They wanted to get others opinion on there product from this site an another (see post below)

http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/c-r-e-collective-care-1484/fruit-has-now-been-picked-177380.html

These are there photo's. Not sure why they pressed it. $40 a g instead of 20-30. I will try to get more photo's. They just started this so not sure what they are trying to do.

Kgbud1

kgbud1
01-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Is it sold by effect (i.e. Indica effect and sativa effect) meaning that one plant would produce multiple types of hash? :snake:

Yes thats what they are trying to do. They sent it out to be test at a lab.

Kgbud1

kgbud1
01-02-2010, 06:34 PM
i think the comparrison to sams dry sift is dumb...considering sam's is dry sift, while this is water extraction...but other than that sounds pretty cool

They pressed it for some reason. Not sure why.

Kgbud1

Bukket
01-02-2010, 07:40 PM
sounds interesting forsure id lve to test it

ShatterWulf
01-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Looks neat; I'd for sure try it.

OnlyHighGrade
01-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I've been to this collective before. It's been close to a year though. Not professional whatsoever. I AM ABSOLuTELY SKEPTICAL. I highly doubt they would send anything to a lab. That was my personal experience, and I did only go once.

toalex
01-03-2010, 11:33 PM
I've been to this collective before. It's been close to a year though. Not professional whatsoever. I AM ABSOLuTELY SKEPTICAL. I highly doubt they would send anything to a lab. That was my personal experience, and I did only go once.

Only thing I remember about this collective is that it is in literally ghetto ville little/little mexico.

Bukket
01-03-2010, 11:42 PM
may be a ghetto dispencary but look at that macro pretty hard to argue with the proof right there.

toalex
01-04-2010, 12:21 AM
may be a ghetto dispencary but look at that macro pretty hard to argue with the proof right there.

Like yukon said tho why press it together then? I have a feeling that macro is from the supplier for the dispensary and is in no way actually that pressed hash right there, it makes no sense and even less sense for that hash to be that dark if the product is that pure.

OnlyHighGrade
01-04-2010, 07:47 AM
the picture is what makes me most skeptical.

honeykhyber
01-05-2010, 10:06 PM

I know for a fact that they do send out some of their meds for testing. I've seen some GC/MS tests on their $10 hashes and a friend of mine took two samples in (same genetics) one grown indoor one outdoor and they sent it to a lab for him to see which had a higher THC %. The indoor won.

I haven't been in to try the "Fruit" yet but I am curious to try it.

farmermike1187
01-06-2010, 03:07 AM
sounds interesting but i will say this that the marketing for this product of isolating the highs and lows is strange the macros to me look like my silver haze that goes for about 120-130 days (yes i know thats a long time for a silver haze but that was the mom i wanted to keep shes like a carpet of short trics) at 100 days shes as clear as the trics on that macro and has a super racey high but not long lasting and going thru the end of her life she has a fast paced disco feeling but with a tripnotic head that sits for a few hours contemplating quantum physics on a couch.. kinda like what they are trying to achieve with this fruit??? i'm guessing.. i'd love to see the machine that sifts thru trics without chemicals to find the different dominate compound at harvest time in your product..sounds interesting gotta love science.. until then i love my bags and the fruit it produces mmmmmmm..

AVM1
01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
The one trichome pic came from Californiaherbalfarmers.com and I took it. I do not know what the other material is made from.

Justme
01-11-2010, 05:53 PM
so whats the difference between this f.r.u.i.t and bubble hash?

there are currently 5 different trich sizes filters with bubble bags ...

Bongwater420
01-11-2010, 05:56 PM
LOL C.A.R.E is the dispensary i like in Toronto Canada lol

but ive never heard of fruit

Bubbleman
01-11-2010, 06:04 PM
It sounds alot like what we did before we released our 8 bag kit.
We tried many different micron size screens to see what we got... but we found( my manufacturer and I) that the ones we chose we're going to give the most back to the end user.

I love the idea of using as many microns as you can.. as the more you seperate out the product the more you see subtle differences.. for that i say thumbs up..

for calling it a new kind of hash.. thats stretching it big time.. this is water hash... pure and simple..

peace
Bubble man

kgbud1
01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
LOL C.A.R.E is the dispensary i like in Toronto Canada lol

but ive never heard of fruit

It's in Los Angeles. I found this link on another site. To the person who post it I hope you don't mind me post link. if so let me know and I will remove it

http://www.californiaherbalfarmers.com/

Kgbud1:cool1:

Bongwater420
01-11-2010, 06:18 PM
-_- u didn't get the drift

C.A.R.E is a dispensary in TORONTO CANADA also

there is other dispensary's

kgbud1
01-11-2010, 06:29 PM
-_- u didn't get the drift

C.A.R.E is a dispensary in TORONTO CANADA also

there is other dispensary's

My bad. I'm just another crazy American. LOL Hell we only have about 600-800 dispensary's here in LA.

Kgbud1

sibannac
01-11-2010, 06:51 PM
New kinda hash to funny. Water hash wasn't even really a new type of hash when it came out. It all just gravity at work. Weither dry sift or water hash.

Bongwater420
01-11-2010, 06:55 PM
here'ss a new type of hash magnet hash lol
positively charge ur heads then use a magnet to suck em off the plant LOL

i win at idea's

Where's my trophy?

sibannac
01-11-2010, 07:11 PM
LMAO i like it magnet hash. Thats how BMW paints cars. Charge the car negatively and the paint is positively charged so the paint lays nice and flat. too funny

AVM1
01-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Bubbleman your right. "New Kind of hash..." is a stretch! It is made using water.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:05 AM
Lol. Might as well take all the good stuff out while you're at it.

Donks.

salad931
07-31-2011, 03:39 AM
that shits all way too expensive, im down in la for the breaks and just get mind boggled as to how much people spend on concentrates. the guys from care formed another bomb club though, pretty lowkey, Tsquare, got some good 25 dollar "full melt" lets call it 7/8ths melt and some ingrid that seems to be done with a similar process as cares. that old guy PAP from care is now the old guy at tsquare...seriosly walks around in a lab coat haha

vapefiend
08-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Would love to sample some of this, see if its worth the hype ;)

Shelby
08-05-2011, 07:49 PM
That stuff sounds good but doesn't sound better than any well made water hash, that's why the bags come in different microns in the first place and I don't think you'd need a lab just a serious stoner to tell you the different highs from different trichome sizes of the same plant. It definatly sounds good but it really sound like a new invention at all.