PDA

View Full Version : Diary of a Hydro Raid

Green Supreme
01-03-2010, 12:49 AM
So many of you may not have heard that I was busted . I am the first person I have encountered to be turned in by BC Hydro in Vancouver. I am safe and so is my dog and grow equipment. Over the next few weeks I will be filling this thread with stuff that happened and the hoops one must jump through in this situation. Till now this subject seemed taboo on the net, but I feel many of my experiences can help others in the future. Please don't worry for me all this will certainly put me ahead in the end, as it did the other 2 times I was raided. Peace GS

lepstadder
01-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Well hope so and take care

trichomefarmer
01-03-2010, 07:33 AM
GS, I think this is a good idea, and your attitude is admirable.
Well All the best my friend.

BigManNew
01-03-2010, 10:09 AM
FMB's prayers are with you.
Ditto 100% (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/member.php?u=35) trichomefarmer (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/member.php?u=35)

DUBSteppin
01-03-2010, 10:18 AM
I hope to hear good things in the end of this, I dont want to see another non criminal be treated like a criminal.

dontstepongrass
01-03-2010, 01:37 PM
damn gs... wish u all the best bro

old school
01-03-2010, 02:47 PM
So sorry to hear G S......You are going through what all of us fear for sure. We all have that deep down fear in us about that happening. Lets face it even w/ all the mmj cards and the "state's" laws growing is still A FEDERAL OFFENCE!!!! I don't care how safe you FEEL one would be a fool not to believe this very thing could happen to them.....I think about it often....I know the "RISK" involved but it still sucks!!! GS stay strong dude we will all be with you in thaught bro...:pray::pray::pray: Peace..... OLDSCHOOL

Bubbleman
01-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Yeah man... stay strong indeed... there is another house out there with your name on it..>> i can almost see the elite cuts growing now....

anything i can do to help brother... just let me know

peace
Bubble man

Kudos
01-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear about all this GS. Like others have stated before, you'll be in my thoughts! I wish you the best, it's nice to see you have a positive attitude about this.

I look forward to reading what you have to post in the future, definitely a fucked up situation.

YukonBikerGuy
01-03-2010, 04:26 PM
I was glad to hear that your dog didn't have to go to the slammer this time.... as well as yourself staying at large. Still got the equipment, so you will hopefully have an easier time getting set up in a new spot.

Anything I can offer to help, contact me man, if and when.... :)

Sending positive energy to finding the best grow house ever...
YBG

Evergreen
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Sorry to hear that GS, I know you will rise above this shit (seems like you already have) BC HYDRO are some shady cats. . . . Glad the you and the dog and equipment are safe (hopefully the strains as well) Keep us posted

Green Supreme
01-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks folks, will be on this when I can get on my laptop in a coffee shop or something. Peace GS

bubble_head4life
01-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I wish u all the best gs. positive vibes to you and ur dawg. peace.

OnlyHighGrade
01-03-2010, 08:37 PM
DAMN THE MAN! I hate hearing this, especially involving someone as conscious as yourself. Persevere my friend! Glad you are staying positive.

I have no idea what BC hydro is. I'm sure your story will tell the tale.....

"Mi life soon sort out so mi nuh worry umm, my life soon happy, nuh matta weh dem talk bout, nuh move crabby umm nuh watch, nuh bad mind nuh body, mamma tell mi seh son gwaan hol a medz nuh mek no body trick you and come fool up you head, caz life soon sort out so mi nuh worry umm my life soon happy"

Mrs.Greengenes
01-03-2010, 09:38 PM
I miss ya GS :).......

Glad to hear that you are safe and can't wait to hear from you in chat. Take care... peace and love -xo-

Mrs. G

trichomefarmer
01-03-2010, 10:48 PM
surprise suprise.

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Alright so I have a joint rolled and a bottle of water as well as some time so here we go.

The house is a small 2 bedroom main floor with a basement. I had a 10 x 14 foot flower room with 5000 watts of HPS. I had a double swamp cooler and a 2500 cfm exhaust fan. There were 2 Wing Devil fanx on the floor and a hepa filter. I had a Can100 cleaning the air in the room with the appropriate can fan.There were usually between 17 and 25 six foot plants in 5 gallon pots.

My veg room was 10 x 10 with one 1000 watt MH and 2 400 watt MH's. I had a 20 inch industrial fan on the floor moving the air. There were about 100 plants in veg at any given time, spread amongst about 45 strains. I also had at least 1 tray of 40 cuts covering 5 different strains at any given time. Rooted cuts went into 1 gallon pots for a month, then were transplanted to 2 gallon for a month and last into 5 gallon pots before going into flower. I do a perpetual harvest so there are always many stages of growth.

Spare bedroom upstairs was drying room it had an oil heater and Can50, I think with the appropriate fan to remove smell.

The house used about $695 in power every 2 months. Seems this was the limit for this house.

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 01:58 AM
At the end of June I got a notice from the city saying that the hedge out front had to be trimmed as it was badly over grown. I have neither the tools nor the skills for such a job, so I called the landlord. He said he would come deal with it one day. He phoned one day and said he was coming over and asked for a power cord to be left out through the mail slot. He came over and worked on it for 5 hours that day even going on the roof. So glad I was there to shut down the exhaust fan. 3 day later I get another note from the city about the hedge. I was there at the time so I ran out and asked the fellow what was up. He said there was still 6 inches of side walk that was covered. I asked if he had noticed that a trim was already done and he told me someone must have complained. He said sidewalk must be completely clear to 8 feet up. I called the landlord and he came back, this time a further 4 hours and complete raping of the hedge. Couple weeks later my bill comes and for that 2 month period I have suddenly used $985. In power. $300 more than usual. Oh my gawd. This ends the set up part of all this. Peace GS

Herbaloaf
01-04-2010, 02:13 AM
GS,

Sorry to hear about this. At least you still have your freedom. Stay strong, man.

Herbert A. Loaf.

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 02:14 AM
So I get the cop knock at my door. I have a friend from out of town staying with me and I look at him and say oh oh. I open my peep hole the there are 4 people at the door. The front guy tells me BC Hydro, my local power company, has turned me in for high power consumption. He wants to come in and examine the power box. I said I don`t see anything in the way of a warrant so I don`t think so. He informed me that that was not necessary and that is why this route is chosen. I say ok well not much for me to say then. The 4 people were 2 hydro workers, an animal workers and a cop. He asked when we examine you panel are we going to find a grow. I said yes. He said is it a med grow, I answered that I had been speaking to a lawyer about it the day before. This was true, although I was not trying to become legal, just stating that a med program is divide and conquer for weed peeps. Anyways my med view have little to do with all this. He said well this is how it will go then. We are going to chop your plants and your power and leave. I said right this way, not giving them any chance to examine the main floor. As we came down the stairs I had a small angry plant Black Seed x Nigerian I had just recently received in a beer cup on the drier. The animal worker stated if this is any indication what this grow is like this will be interesting. Time for another break. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 02:44 AM
So soon as you get into the basement the panel is visible. He asked if I altered anything and I told him an electrician friend had put it together. I had a timer board made with a Intermatic T-104 timer hooked to the stove outlet. My ballasts sat open on the burners of the basement stove except one, which was in a box on the fridge. Wires ran from the kitchen into the flower room for the bulbs. One hydro dude followed the wiring, the other asked me who my friend the electrician was and we all laughed. As one of them said , like I was gonna say. They looked into the packed veg room in shock. I told them the saddest part about this is that there are 45 strains in there and some will never be recovered again. Was funny I actually saw shame on their faces.

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 03:15 AM
Then another officer in full uniform with a gas mask entered and started cutting the veg plants. Meanwhile,the wire following hydro guy and the head cop from the front door went to check the flower room. Me, the other hydro dude and the animal control lady waited near the back door. She looks at the garbage bags by the door and her face drops, "Is that all bud?". No, used dirt I laughed. The guys come out of the flower room,"Man never seen one like that before. Lotta empty space in there". I was like sounds like you are trying to pigeon hole me into a wrong category. "Where's the CO2?" Again I say you are trying to pigeon hole me. I was like what are you folks going to do when cannabis is legal. The head dude say, "Oh they will always have work for me." Wire chaser says, I am gonna grow weed everyone will. I say, well not everyone makes booze and its legal. I then turned to them, "I bet you all drink booze, huh?" Again I see shame. They say you should get a med grow going, you seem to be good at what you do and you will be safer. I said I doubted being legal would mean I would be safer. I mean booze and alcohol are legal and you almost never hear of anyone stealing that shit. LOL.

DCALLSTARR
01-04-2010, 03:23 AM
wow. just wow.. GS you're one hell of a smooth criminal!
sounds like you know exactly what to and what not to say and that is THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT! cannot, absolutely cannot stress that enough.

If a cop can get away with doing something illegal in order to make a better case, they will do it. and the prosecutor and the judge will not say a damn thing..

best of luck friend! both with these troubles and your next op..

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 03:30 AM
I am sure they don't encounter may folks in this situation that remain as calm as I was, because they asked me all kinds of grow question. I did my best to answer. I figure curiosity is a step toward acceptance. By then the masked officer was done and moved on to the flowering plants. Took him maybe five minutes. Then they chopped power and shut off the gas. I let them out the basement door and locked it , then walked up stair. I looked out the window to see the masked officer walking toward a 5 ton cube van with 2 contractor bags. Not what they were expecting I guess.They left a sign on the front door saying the house was not fit for occupancy because of an illegal grow. The raid portion was over. No charges laid.

ps.They took nothing but the power,gas and the live plants. Upstairs the drying room and all my jars were intact. Also had a lb. of cubensis, an oz. of cyanescens ,8 cyan spore prints,200 hits of acid and 1/2 gram of dmt. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 03:48 AM
So this becomes mine and my friends first chance to discuss it all. We both agree its all very surreal. I was like are you ok. He said ,I was once I heard you laughing down there. Seems after a bit the head guy came up and asked him questions. Nothing too deep just name and what are you doing here kinda thing. Then my buddy educate him on Rick Simpson and how cannabis oil was saving his life. He said he laughed because the whole time they had to listen to iriefm.net on my computer``Jamaica`s number one reggae station``. I said let`s go puff with Marihuanaman and off we went.

Snap
01-04-2010, 04:05 AM
My best wishes going out to you bro.. hope you get back on your feet soon.

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Ok so on to a bus and off to Pottv offices. We arrived and Marihuanaman asked how I was doing. I said not bad for a guy just busted. Seems one of the most frequent reactions is disbelief. We puffed a few joint then I ask Marihuanaman if they have had many growers just busted in here right after busts. He said you would be surprised how often it happens, but usually the growers are askin for weed to puff not getting him high lol. Hung around for a bit then back home. We spent the night in the house. For these purposes if not any others it is worth having a house with a fireplace. That and an oil lamp and nights not so bad. Peace GS

oldmanmozz
01-04-2010, 06:30 AM
WOW, take care GS, thinking of you,
catch ya in chat soon

mozz

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Day 2
-took apart entertainment center and computer
-small packing
-Inquired into funds

Slept at house, last night with buddy there. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 06:41 AM
Day 3
-packed dishes
-more small packing
-first internet contact
-Acquired funds
-First shower

Slept at the house. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Day 4
-shower and told my sister I was busted
-packed kitchen appliances
-packed pots and pans
-went to puff with Marihuanaman

Slept at the house. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Day 5
-break down drying room
-packed hash

Realized the value of day light. House is dark by just after 4. Slept in the house. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Day 6
-canceled internet
-dealt with fish tank, all fish were dead
-bagged dirt in grow
-packed pots in grow

Slept in house. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Day 7
-took apart both grow rooms
-packed bulbs and rest of pots
-took apart swamper and exhaust
-made moving arrangements
-made arrangements to have he Lesabre removed from the yard

Slept in the house and it was quite cold. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Day 8
-kidney association came and took away Lesabre
-dump run

Spent the night at friends. Peace GS

OnlyHighGrade
01-04-2010, 07:36 AM
again, sorry for your losses. I gotta say it's pretty inhumane to turn someone's gas and electric off. especially, around the holidays and in Vancouver? That's nuts.

I can't believe the electric/gas company turned you in. Fortunately, in northern california the company is greedy and just charges the highest rate per watt in the country. They refuse to reveal anyone's information, even to landlords. In a news interview they compared it to a patient doctor confidentiality, ha.

In the end, I guess it could have just been a whole lot worse. Sounds like your bouncing back pretty quick.

Stay up- ohg

Green Supreme
01-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Day 9
day off

Slept at a friends house. Gonna call it a night.Peace GS

Lord_sixx
01-04-2010, 08:49 PM
So they just took the plants and left your gear alone? Nothing is good or fair about this situation but that was fortunate to not lose everything. My heart goes out to you, stay strong.

Kudos
01-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Thanks for sharing all this GS - it's very informative. I'm glad you stayed cool, calm, and collect through this entire situation.

I have to ask because I'm curious - how long did you have a grow going at this residence?

Look forward to seeing you in chat sometime! Been missing you and being able to pester you with questions :)

cheesebox
01-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Im watching this thread closely, thanks so much GS for sharing your experience. Sounds like you got off pretty damn good!

James-Bong
01-05-2010, 12:38 AM
not familar with canada's laws..... around here we dont open the door or speak to police.... if they have a warrant... they can kick the door down... only way police or anybody is getting into my house.... suxs bro... sounded like a fine rig u had going. Be glad ur not in the US cause it would NOT have got down that easy.....

Bukket
01-05-2010, 02:36 AM
very sorry to hear this brother, best of luck to you and your dog

Green Supreme
01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks for all the kind words.

Day 10
-canceled rent cheques
-did laundry

Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Day 11-13
nothing much to do till movers come. Spent last night in the house on the 13th. Had the Trailer Park Boys movie downloaded to watch but it didn't work. So cold that night I let the dog sleep on my bed. First time I ever saw her shiver. Covered us all up and it wasn't too bad. Peace GS

Bubbleman
01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Damn GS ... crazy to hear it all in your words man...

Really hope things look up.... hope you guys find a place soon ...

I lost my cell phone on blackcomb the other day.. so i will be out of touch for a bit... but will drop you a call w hen i get a new one..

peace
Bubble man

YukonBikerGuy
01-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Brr man, I hope you and doggie get some warm digs soon.

Mrs.Greengenes
01-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Warm vibes your direction GS..........

Mrs.G

timmyduboy
01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
gotta admit, this thread got me not working for a good 15 minutes...always admired your posts GS, good luck indeed...power through!

DCALLSTARR
01-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Got smokes?

Green Supreme
01-06-2010, 03:23 AM
Thanks folks .

Day 14
-take dog to vet to have tooth removed
movers come.
-drying room stuff needs to be cleaned before it comes out so I ask the movers to do that room last
-Move stuff from basement out to yard for movers. When I am one one of them pulls me aside. Says some of this stuff cannot be taken , I look and he just started in that room right away after I asked him to do it last. Turn out he had taken out a bag of fan leaves and packed it on the van. I told him he was supposed to do that room last and that bag was garbage and not supposed to go. Go get it back. Well it's buried now he says.Lame.
-I tell them there is a freezer in the main part of the basement that needs to go too. Then I go down and close the doors to all the rooms. No need to have them snoopin' in there. Then I go do some small packing and the dude comes back , that's a huge freezer. So he was down there, then he says, so they let you keep your equipment huh. Facker went and snooped anyways. I looked at him, what's wrong with you man? Again he says huh and walk away to do something else.

-I realize I won't have enough cash to pay for move and call boss, he says, give he boys what you have and come down later and we will work things out. They finish and I send them on their way.
-Couple hours later I show up at the storage and see the boss. He says, ogh the boys should be done maybe go see how they did. I go down to the basement and head for the loading docks, as I approach I can see the 3 movers on their knees. They have the bag of shake spread all over this long roll of paper and are picking out the small nugs. One notices me, ho ho customers here. I look at them, what the hells is wrong with you guys. I told you that's garbage. You better not be charging me for this time. No no charge. I say I toldya there's crap in there. One dude shows me 3 little nubs. The dude in charge looks at me and says you can't keep this here. I said I told that guy it wa garbage and you weren't supposed to take it anyways. He looks at the dude shaking his head. Well it can't stay here. I was like I am on foot . I'm not carrying that bag with me on foot.You guys took it when you weren`t supposed to. Put it back in the garbage bag and it into the alley. It will be gone in 20 minutes. Ok he says. Then I look in the back of the moving truck and my tool box was still on there. I was like what's up with that. Oh is that yours dude says? I was like is it yours? He says no then gives the others shit for forgetting it.
-picked the dog from her surgery and spent the night at a friends.
Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Day 15
-rest of stuff to dump
-conspicuous stuff to storage

Night at friends. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-06-2010, 03:33 AM
Day 16
-other car towed to storage
-left message for landlord telling him I was busted and apologizing
-left note telling things I ad replaced and stuff that could be fixed
-locked house and through key threw mail slot

This ends the house part of this all. I know I know but you know what I mean. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Day 17
day off
Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Day 18
-moved me and he dog a few cities over
-inquired into more cash
-trimmed all the weed from the drying room

and that's`about where I am at now till cash shows to move me forward. I will continue this as things progress all the way till back to work. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

gummybeargun
01-06-2010, 03:44 AM
i just read this thread and i gotta say, my mind is blown...especially the part with the movers...

my thoughts are with you GS, stay warm!

OnlyHighGrade
01-06-2010, 04:20 AM
^^^^^ movers are definitely sketchy by trade as far as I am concerned. I have heard horror stories of companies auctioning off stuff while still collecting rent on storage units. Telling people they can't ship their stuff because it's going to be twice as expensive.

I always try to find licensed and insured companies. It's always crazy expensive and they still dick around and break all my things. I hate moving.

good luck. sounds like half the headache is over.

YukonBikerGuy
01-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Ug man, fucking scammy ass movers. Keep your head up man.

dontstepongrass
01-06-2010, 03:37 PM
i dont hire movers, i have 2 friends. that being said, they dont like helping me especially on short notice lmao.

i'd probably get some "fuck you's " HA

hashcat
01-06-2010, 05:27 PM
you seem to be handling this pretty well GS, keep your chin up!!!
at least you got hash to smoke and buds to get rid of!

Bongwater420
01-06-2010, 07:33 PM
lol im not a violent person but id fucking drill that mover guy for doing that idiots. hope all goes well gs and u can get ur 45 strains back shit thats alot of time

Concentrated
01-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Damn GS, I don't think ive commented in the thread yet but have been reading it every day and it obviously hurts to read, you don't deserve the bullshit they are putting you through... just cuz your landlord had to cut some stupid shrubs.

I probably woulda been watching them retarded movers like a hawk, but who can be everywhere at once... Hopefully you can get yourself situated very soon. Hurts a person to see their dog shiver! you know its cold when the dog shivers.

GOOD LUCK :)

LuketheSifter
01-06-2010, 08:51 PM
GS man this is a terrible story but you deffinitly are handling it the right way! Good Luck in the future man but im sure you dont need the luck...

Damn movers always suck BUT

One time i was evicted from my apartment and literally ALL of my stuff got thrown into storage while i was at work...
My Acoustic Guitar was thrown ontop without its case and suffered alot of dings...
My Ipod whichh was 40gigs was GONE never to be found again...
BUT and i must say this was suprising....They took all of my glass..which back then was about 6 pieces... 2 bongs a bubbler a sherly a dry and a steamroller....
When i was told they were in storage my first thought was OH NO ALL BROKEN...
And they should've been...They were all just piled up ontop of eachother in a laundry basket in the BACK corner of the storage unit...
Luckily Nothing was broken....but it was crazy searching through the storage unit just waiting to hear the sound of broken glass stirring about...

GS man the only thing i can hope is that your new setup will kill the last one :-)
Goodluck and stay up

Green Supreme
01-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Thanks again for the kind words.

Forgot to mention that when I was cleaning up the grow I had a pot with maybe 3 inches of stalk and the tiniest little leaf you ever saw. It turned out to be Red's pick of LUI , so that and the Black Seed x Nigerian live on in another location. Peace GS

outdoordreams
01-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Sweetskunk, SweetPinkGrapefruit, SweetBlue..........are healthy and awaiting their return to your care!

Much Respect GS!
Peace and Love outdoordreams

Green Supreme
01-08-2010, 06:05 PM
:) Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-08-2010, 06:34 PM
One thing that does not show in this thread is how heat score I felt in this house since the legislation went through to allow these things. 93kwh/day was the line and I was at 153. Kinda high for a little place. I have wanted to add another light for a year now but was putting it off. This next place will be a lot larger so that higher power is not surprising. I also have other plans so I will need no more than 4000 watts for the next garden. These plans will unfold as I get things worked out. Leaving this place is literally a blessing for me. Peace GS

bubble_head4life
01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
crazy story gs. hope all is well and things are looking up for u. I would like to see u and puff one of these days. peace out

diggity
01-10-2010, 04:56 AM
Was worried when i heard the news but glad to see your in good spirits, take it easy, peace

DCALLSTARR
01-10-2010, 05:02 PM
cant you just get a new lighting system, such as LED lights which use so so soo sooooo little electricity..

i love the new LED set ups people use, they grow amazingly and use about a 1/4th or less electricity than a normal CFL or halogen or even sodium lights.. LEDs FTW!

Green Supreme
01-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Someone could I suppose ,but I never see the quality I was getting from HID's coming from anything but HID's yet. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
01-10-2010, 06:56 PM
I concur.
If you want the densest rock hard nugs and the most weight from each plant, HID lighting is where its at.

You can grow fluffier nugs still covered in trichs with lighter weight per plant with other types of lights if you like, and some people can be satisfied with that.

Not me. HID.... and big ones. :D

YBG

etncrew
01-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Peace and Love GS

positive vibes coming your way!

Shibbydonkey
01-11-2010, 02:25 AM
This shit is ridiculous. Fucking crackheads running around stabbing bitches and cops want to mess with you and your dog for growing something that is somewhere in between coffee and beer. I am just very happy to hear you salvaged enough to hopefully start again soon, and that you have your freedom. If you would have resided where I currently do you, would be in ass rape prison no doubt.

vapor
01-11-2010, 06:15 PM
fuckem we got the knowledge!

JamesDean
02-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Thanks for sharing the story, definitely shows all the work involved with starting over, in addition to the initial shock of it all. Glad to hear you are already moving forward and passing this off as a blessing.

Good luck.

kenula420
02-06-2010, 08:30 PM
hey gs i just saw this thread, im sorry to hear about all this stress... Hope all is well, I can't wait to see you again on chat making hash once again... one love

peace
ken

Green Supreme
02-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the kind words. All is well, just waiting on finances to get back to it. Soon come. Will keep yous updated as thing happen. Peace GS

tito14
02-07-2010, 12:44 AM
I cant tell you how much I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Ive never come across anything like this on the 'net. Good luck with the new place GS.

TJ

sm0ke
02-07-2010, 04:32 AM
what a wild story! im just glad you arent in the US it definately would of gone different. stay safe bro

jdizzglass
02-07-2010, 04:44 AM
amazing story
hpoe all is well
be good GS

BudaLuva555
02-07-2010, 08:02 AM
i second the notion of positive vibes toward your new and better enviornment...keep your head up

Green Supreme
02-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks so much folks . Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-02-2010, 09:26 PM
OK so not much to tell yet. Still awaiting funds. Have had to resort to leaf the last couple weeks, except Friday puffs with Marihuanaman and Sundays. Realized I could be puffing my own leaf{Had a a bag in storage} gets me much higher. No internet where I am. All safe, so all good. Peace GS

oldmanmozz
03-02-2010, 09:45 PM
good to hear GS, sorry bout leaf

tc mozz

Green Supreme
03-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Well more craziness, my dogs pregnant. It's gonna cost $400 to fix it. Have been offered another job for 2 months by a friend that needs to go away for work and needs a house sitter. I am seriously considering this one. Have another offer but it seems a little crazy. Thanks for looking in on me. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
03-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Oh no, silly dogger! Hope everything works out ok mang.

YBG

outdoordreams
03-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Honeybear, you horn dog you. Good girl!

Green Supreme
03-17-2010, 01:19 AM
Honeybears surgery is over. She was not pregnant, but they claim that she had cysts on her ovaries that made the surgery necessary. I just picked her up and she is very groggy. She complains a lot and I know she never complains unless it hurts a lot. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

Bongwater420
03-17-2010, 01:45 PM
lol green i wish i could make u my garegiver then u would never get busted legally

edit:

sorry to hear about your animal hope she gets better

YukonBikerGuy
03-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Damn man, poor doggy. Here's to her speedy recovery, give her a few 'standard pats' for me (gently). Time for things to start lookin up for you two.

YBG

hazedaze
03-19-2010, 05:34 AM
Respect< and the best of luck to you GS!!!!!!

bubblecrack
03-19-2010, 11:17 PM
i hate snitch grow stores. that's why i go to reputable stores that have been around for a while. i heard from a couple places Green Garden in Bellevue, WA is a good place to go if you wanna get busted.

YukonBikerGuy
03-20-2010, 03:21 PM
i hate snitch grow stores. that's why i go to reputable stores that have been around for a while. i heard from a couple places Green Garden in Bellevue, WA is a good place to go if you wanna get busted.

A little out of left field, since that had nothing to do with this situation at all. BC Hydro is a power company, not a grow shop. :)

bubblecrack
03-20-2010, 11:26 PM
^lol

maybe you should start stealing power

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1347/1068403934_4155ef2df0.jpg

salad931
03-25-2010, 01:24 AM
i just got pulled over seshin this new full melt outta my 7/13:(, shined htem my cannabis card and got away with compliments on my bong and bubble hahaha
sorry things werent the same for you man, you should move to ca!

good luck with everything n look forward to seein the new setup

Green Supreme
03-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Stealing power is and easy way to get caught here too. They do grid sweeps and sometimes fine 30 or 40 grows in 1 building stealing power. When I worked for the phone company I could find a power tap with phone equipment. Must be even easier with their own equipment. Be safe. Peace GS

Green Supreme
04-09-2010, 12:52 AM
So its update time again. I have moved from outta town back to the city. Thanks to the country host and the new city one. Sounds like money will come together in June and I have secured room and board till then. My new to be business landlord will be in same time to make my lease agreement for what is looking like a legal med grow. Honeybear seems to have healed well and is in good spirits as long as she is with me. Slowly its all coming together. Thanks for looking in on me . Peace GS

OnlyHighGrade
04-09-2010, 02:48 AM
My new to be business landlord will be in same time to make my lease agreement for what is looking like a legal med grow.

Going legit GS? You sell out!

Just kidding man, jump through the hoops to keep yourself safe.

Green Supreme
04-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the kind word folks. The med grow is for others. Will have to find another place to grow my own. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
04-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Wow man, that almost sounds like employment :)

Glad things are commin together. Just a place of your own now and you'll be all set.

From inside a blizzard,
YBG

Green Supreme
04-22-2010, 10:15 PM
So the process of recovering my veg strains back is underway. It will take some time to put it all back together but it has begun. My buddy YBG sent me back the Sweet Blues along with his Mikado for the nice man that will hold the cuts local for me till I am back running. The dude has found quite a cool method for cuts. The company is called Hydrogarden. If yous need more info I can provide. Let the games begin. Peace GS

ps. woooooo I can post pics again. I love you guys man. Yahoooo I'm back

YukonBikerGuy
04-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Glad to help man, its finally my turn. :) I hope my Sister M kut of mikado is pleasing to all.

I have had great success with the Fleximix Courier-5 packs. The rooting plug is similar to a rapid rooter, and I have had 4 of 5 clones survive 8-14 days and up to 13,000km in the mail on several occasions. They were a bit hard to get, a friendly supplier in Denmark sent me a case, but no online store so I had to arrange bank transfers and shit, but they were worth the wait and hassle. I wish there was a Canadian supplier, so they were easier to get.... if anyone knows of one, please let us know.

YBG

YukonNewfie
04-24-2010, 01:19 AM
good job babe....congrats on the legal grow GS!

trichomefarmer
04-24-2010, 07:29 AM
So its update time again. I have moved from outta town back to the city. Thanks to the country host and the new city one. Sounds like money will come together in June and I have secured room and board till then. My new to be business landlord will be in same time to make my lease agreement for what is looking like a legal med grow. Honeybear seems to have healed well and is in good spirits as long as she is with me. Slowly its all coming together. Thanks for looking in on me . Peace GS

Very glad to hear, best of luck.

Green Supreme
04-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Another step forward yesterday as some kind folks allowed me into their med garden to do some leafing on flowering plants. What a joy and thanks again to the kind. Slow and steady wins the race folks. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Thanks Middie.

So I have swindled myself into getting to play with plantys up to 3 times a week. Give yous a taste of what I have been working on. First up is Doc's Thai Lights at 66 days. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Next is Gingas Angola/Banghi x Haze, then 2 Atomic Hazes also at 66 days. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Next I leafed 3 Sweet Skunks at day 75. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Next I leafed the Atomic Hazes at day 75, then a Mango Haze. Last is the Purple pheno of the Jamaican Pineapple Skunk just before it gets chopped. Peace GS

ps. that's it for now

YukonBikerGuy
05-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Lookin nice man. Yer always so much happier with ladies to play with. Good on ya.

Charlie Wasabi
05-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Hi well I just got busted as well here in the Land of Oz it was a surprise as the local policeman knew it was there. I suffer from an incurable chronic severe pain that does not respond to normal narcotics so my Dr got me on to a Pain patch (FENTANYL) super heavy stuff. The main side effect was loss of appetite and the THC really helps also the high CBN and CBD make it a very good catalyst with the patches. Now they took them and left me in severe pain and losing weight again. I have them best lawyer in the region and I intend to be let off, even if I have to take it to the highest court in the land. I hope you hang in there and stay chilled.

Green Supreme
05-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Thanks again folks.

Meanwhile back at work, teehee. First 2 are the Atomic Hazes right before chop. First one is very "hazey" the other smells like dmt. Next is the White Widow at day 17 then Mission Cherry at day 17. Lats 2 are Sweet Skunk tops at day 80. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-14-2010, 06:45 AM
Next is the room I have dubbed the Hall of Champions. It is made up of 19 Sweet Skunks all in 20 gallon pots{Perhaps even a little larger}. The last shot gives a nice idea of just 1 Sweet Skunk. This room will rock peoples worlds in 6 weeks. Peace GS

the disclosure
05-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Why is it that my post got deleted?
peace

Green Supreme
05-15-2010, 02:11 AM
No idea. Peace GS

the disclosure
05-15-2010, 02:59 AM
Funny, i was asking about the federation chemo...Just curious if you boys had a general description for me, and if it was the same as what is called UBC chemo...Thanks gs.
peace

Green Supreme
05-15-2010, 03:34 AM
You asked that on the other site. Peace GS

the disclosure
05-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Wow, that is what i called being baked......hehe.thanks my man.
one

diggity
05-16-2010, 05:25 AM
smells like dmt, sorry GS you're gonna have to elaborate on this one hehe. Nice to see some flowers, peace!

Green Supreme
05-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Well lets say you had a jar with dmt in it and you opened it, that is what the weed smells like. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Wooooooo. Peace GS

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100520/bc_court_warrant_grow_op_100520/20100520?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Green Supreme
05-22-2010, 07:10 AM
We been having tea parties at work with friends to try the fresh herbs. First is Atomic Haze 3 then Atomic Haze2{dmt scented}, then Thai Lights and last is Sweet Skunk , last is a combo of the Hazes and Pineapple Skunk. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-22-2010, 07:12 AM
The Hall of Champions at week 4. Peace GS

Lapides
05-22-2010, 12:57 PM
DMT smell? Like the smell you get when you open up a fresh new pair of Nikes? Sounds interesting.

Green Supreme
05-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Ok so an update on the returnees to date. First pic is Sister M on the left, Sweet Skunk on the right and a slow Sweet Blue{Sweet Skunkier} in the smaller pot. Second pic is Mental Floss on the left, Sweet Blue{Berrier} in the middle and Sweet Blue{Sweet Skunkier} on the right. Peace GS

Bongwater420
05-23-2010, 07:48 AM
ur buying me a new keyboard for making me drool all over it the space bar even flew off

trichomefarmer
05-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Good to see GS

BigManNew
05-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Damn GS you really are a very skilled grower.

Green Supreme
05-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Thanks for your replies folks. Please know these are not my plants, but plants at med gardens I have been volunteering at.

At the med garden today. First 2 are Mango Haze, then the Hall of Misfits are the next 2. Followed by Atomics Haze 2 aka the Teacher{dmt smelling one}. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-24-2010, 11:39 PM
Next 4 pics are of 2 phenos of Sweet Blue f2's in the Hall of Misfits. Peace GS

ps. Sweet Blues are at day 29

Sweet Tooth
05-25-2010, 07:30 PM
When I was reading through this the other day I saw someone (i don't remember who, sorry) wrote something like "be glad you're in Canada, cause in the USA, you would be in prison." It's so true, things like that if nothing else make me what to move to Canada and out of the USA very badly. But hey, good thing you are in Canada, no one likes jail haha. Anyways, glad you have your freedom and that you're still working on what you love. Good luck with future grows, and everything else your life will hold. :)

Evil-Ash
05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
hey GS glad to hear your doin better......cant believe what im reading about this raid bro....whenever i hear the word raid im always worried that another friend is locked up over weed, but thats probably cuz of what they do to us down here....

i hope u get your own place again soon bro...and hopefully i can get lucky and run into ya in chat or something....

oh ya....if there is anything ya need just lemme know..

Green Supreme
05-27-2010, 01:32 AM
Sweet Skunks come down tomorrow. They are at day 93 here. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-27-2010, 01:54 AM
First 2 are Mission Cherries at 30 days. Then the teacher{Atomic Haze2} last is 12 week Sweet Skunk. Peace GS

Bongwater420
05-27-2010, 03:25 PM
wow those buds look amazing man!

Green Supreme
05-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Some more Atomic Haze 2. Took down the Sweet Skunks today at day 95. They smelled of lime Lifesavers. Can't wait to try them. Peace GS

cdcl0ne
05-28-2010, 04:58 AM
hey man see ya in chat :)

Green Supreme
06-01-2010, 04:11 AM
Cool cd.

Ok something of interest. The government has struck down the bylaws allowing safety searches as an invasion of privacy. In a classy move the mayor of Surrey has vowed not to be deterred and to find a way around the judgment. Are these not the actions of a criminal. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-01-2010, 04:21 AM
Workin today so some updates. First is 4 day chopped 95 day flowered Sweet Skunk Check check 1. Then the Hall of Champions at day 35. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-04-2010, 07:32 PM
95 day Sweet Skunk, then my new friend Haze x Angola/Banghi aka The Empress. Next is some Thai Lights. Then more of the Empress. Peace GS

dontstepongrass
06-06-2010, 01:31 AM
lookin good gs!

BudaLuva555
06-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Thanks for all the kind words.

Day 10
-canceled rent cheques
-did laundry

Peace GS
clean socks are the BEST!!! lol

Green Supreme
06-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Thanks fellas.

Back to work today. First pic is Haze x Angola/Banghi we puffed or as Ginga calls it Hanba. Next is Mission Cherry at 43 days. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Next is 95 day Sweet Skunk we puffed, followed by the Hall of Champions another week along. Peace GS

cdcl0ne
06-08-2010, 03:32 PM
looks like ya back in the groove.

Green Supreme
06-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Well cd its not my garden , I just volunteer there. Soon though I hope. Thanks for lookin. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Puffables are Sweet Skunk, Atomic Haze 2 {the teacher} and Thai Lights. Buddy put all the plantys in the Hall of Champions onto 10 gallon pots. It gets thew bottoms closer to the lights and allows better air flow below the plant level. Peace GS

aqualungs
06-10-2010, 02:58 PM
That is sick GS, those pots are massive. I like seeing indoor plants in garbage buckets, hahaha! How much does one plant yield approximately in a container that size?

Green Supreme
06-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Not sure, as I have never run them this big before. If i had to wager a guess I would say they would be 1/2 pounders. Peace GS

sibannac
06-15-2010, 03:49 PM
hey GS are you takin on apprentices. lol

keep up the great work, and positive vibes man.

Green Supreme
06-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Atomics Haze and Special K. Last pics are the Hall of Fame update for this week. Was day 50

Green Supreme
06-15-2010, 07:19 PM
Next ones are this weeks update on the hall of fame. I will be staking the shit outta this garden this week. It should look very nice by next time. I am very happy with the way things are progressing here. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
06-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Nice man. I love when plants get droopin cuz they are so heavy with buds :D

YBG

Green Supreme
06-16-2010, 03:08 AM
Just noticed you and Rez have same avatar. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
06-16-2010, 06:01 AM
I recently noticed that at Seedbay myself....

YBG

Green Supreme
06-17-2010, 02:02 AM
Back at work today. The puffins are Mango Haze and Thai Lights. Today's planty is Chimeras Mental Floss at 25 days in. We'll see how she grows. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Back at work, today we have the local White Widow med cut. Its at 56 days. Peace GS

ps. the first pic is said to look like Oscar the Grouch Top right is head, arms sticking out and coming out of a garbage can

Green Supreme
06-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Couple of Rene's. First 2 are of the one coming down this Thursday, last pic is one at day 29. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-24-2010, 02:40 AM
Hall of Champions update, Sorry she is a couple days late, I filled my cam before lights came on Monday. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-29-2010, 04:45 AM
This weeks Hall of Champions update. Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-06-2010, 04:30 AM
3 ladies came down today. First is Chemo A, then Sweet Blue x6. Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-06-2010, 04:39 AM
Last planty was Sweet Blue x3, then a little peek of the Hall of Champions. Will update the hall on Wednesday. Peace GS

Bongwater420
07-06-2010, 05:05 AM
omg there beatiful! i hope i can grow a quality product, when i get my license. keep it up man u got it goin for sure.

Green Supreme
07-09-2010, 05:22 AM
Update on the Hall of Champions. Peace GS

Razz
07-09-2010, 05:25 AM
far fucking out, man!

Green Supreme
07-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Thanks Razz.

Sweet Skunk update. From this point on I will do lights on pics. Here's the room . Day 78. Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Sweet Skunk tops. Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-15-2010, 02:49 AM
Some pics of the Empress aka Hanba at 79 days. Then next is Chimera's Mental Floss at 49 days. Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-20-2010, 04:30 AM
Hall is coming down to the last few days. Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-20-2010, 04:37 AM
A top. Peace GS

Dimage65
07-21-2010, 04:56 AM
awesome sativa dominant plants you have pictures of there GS! looking quite tasty and head smashing. i remember smokin a few sativas up your way that looked very similiar.. vaping them was a blast :)

Green Supreme
07-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Probably puffed Sweet Skunk too. Peace GS

Green Supreme
08-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Would just like to thank all the folks that have helped me to get to this point. Slow and steady wins the race. Respect. Peace GS

Green Supreme
09-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Ok so it has been a bit since I have posted, but not really to much to tell till now. I have my first caregiver application going in and another supposed to be signed yesterday. Things are falling into place. Some strains have trickled back in. Today for instance I received the Mental Floss, respects to da man. Slow and steady wins the race. Peace GS

Cootie
10-01-2010, 07:17 PM
blah blah blah got raided with 50 N def plants blah blah blah your dog is sad blah blah blah.

Whatever officer.

Green Supreme
10-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Nice dude and how's your Fisher-Price garden coming? Nother 1/4 oz. of primo huh. Peace GS

Cootie
10-01-2010, 07:53 PM
blah blah blah im a fat pig who sits at home and jerks my dog off all day blah blah blah get raided again blah blah blah blah blah

keep talking fat fuck.

dontstepongrass
10-01-2010, 07:58 PM
wtf........

Green Supreme
10-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Poor, lonely man, that only feels good about himself when he is trashing others. Its ok dude you can say we suck all you want, but we all know you can't leave here. Kinda pathetic really, but whatever floats yer boat. Don't worry dude I feel sorry for you and you can always have my attention. Peace GS

HumboldtSmoka420
10-01-2010, 08:06 PM
blah blah blah im a fat pig who sits at home and jerks my dog off all day blah blah blah get raided again blah blah blah blah blah

keep talking fat fuck.

what a douche

Cootie
10-01-2010, 08:58 PM
You are one to talk GS, you associate yourself with Razz, one of the biggest cocksuckers of all time.

I guess it must rub off on you.

Green Supreme
10-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Good to see Razz is getting the better of you too. Your weaknesses are showing. Peace GS

Cootie
10-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Yeah you hang out with a guy who constantly harasses and attacks people just to please himself.

YOU RADIATE AWESOMENESS.

Green Supreme
10-02-2010, 06:10 AM
LOL you just described yourself, if only you were smart enough to notice. Peace GS

Cootie
10-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Yay I am a big fat dumb piece of shit in canada. Yay. Yay.

Green Supreme
10-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Nother knowledgeable post by midwestganja. Peace GS

Green Supreme
10-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Ok just a heads up for folks. The house that has been giving me a roof is a legal med garden. Well last night we were home invaded. Buddy got pepper sprayed in the face. The losers got squat, but what really surprised me was the cops reaction to a legal med garden. They are the ones in a position of power and sooooooo uneducated. There were 5 cops in total 2 were female and the chicks new squat. They told me that no one was allowed to live in a legal grow. The whole time they were accusing us of wrong doing. Buddy offered to let them look at the grow. The 2 female went with me down stairs. I literally had to laugh at the first one when she said I hope we don't get blown up walking through here. Before even entering the grow rooms the other lady says something is fishy here, seems criminal. Again I laughed and said you go look in the flower room and tell me any cash grower would have so few plants in flower . They were surprised at first glance. Why does he even need to grow his own she asks. Well he doesn't buy at a dispensary as it is costly. She said seems like a better idea , no?. Well buddy has a 5 gram a day license. Over 30 days it is about 150 grams that's about a 1000 dollars a month in medicine. Pretty pricey, no. Of course no answer, just a shut up you are not under arrest and your opinion means nothing to me. Next comes the shift Chief, funny enough he was the guy in charge at my first bust. He didn't recognize me. He laughed at the girls when he saw the grow. So just a heads up. Just because it is a legal med grow, does not man the cops approve. They are still very uneducated. When they left buddy asked if they could drive by a few times during the night to make sure they on't come back. Both chicks said no chance. To serve a beating and protect their own. Nice. Peace GS

bigbag
10-10-2010, 05:51 PM
arnt you sposed 2 b responsable 4 your own security ? pretty sure u r...

Green Supreme
10-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Ok so my point was wasted on you. I guess not everyone will understand. Peace GS

bigbag
10-11-2010, 06:03 AM
totally, thats what i thought... sad news, but its a part of the game. every1 knows that(or should)pick up the pieces and move on

Green Supreme
11-22-2010, 09:13 PM
So Cootie got banned at IC mag. He will have extra time on his hands. Just a heads up. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-16-2010, 03:28 AM
I smoked these today with a lawyer friend, before he sent out my Health Canada paper work. They are lower mainland Green Crack and lower mainland Trainwreck. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Well 1 year today since this started and we are well on our way back. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-11-2011, 06:12 PM
One more thing to point out. All utility accounts should be closed in the first weeks of things. I forgot to close the gas account and ended up owing quite a bit. Penance I suppose. Peace GS

sunseeds
01-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Wow brother... what a terrible thing to happen to someone so educated that is obviously helping MANY people and harming NO ONE... police are SUPPOSED to be here for citizen's protection, safety and to remove undesirable's from society. Cannabis prohibition and all that it entails is such an EXTREME violation of our rights as human beings and at times seems so unreal to me that the lies and propaganda used against it could last so long and fool so many people. What a terrible injustice to our world it has been and for those officers to destroy all those precious mother plants! :'0( G.S., you seemed to handle this ordeal with grace and dignity. I hope in the future we live in a world where people with your skills and knowledge are treated with respect and are encouraged to do the best they can to educate and progress our understanding and care of this very sacred plant.
~ a friendly ganja growing otter

Green Supreme
04-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

One year today since this kind fellow took me in. Thanks and praises to all who have helped me reach this point. Peace GS

Green Supreme
04-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Some Sweet Skunk {Without and with the flash}I puffed today with Marihuanaman in celebration of the arrival of my Health Canada Designated Grower paperwork. Its on. Peace GS

Green Supreme
04-28-2011, 02:02 AM
:smokin: Peace GS

bigbag
04-28-2011, 03:49 AM
hells yeah it's on... gratz ! i'm expecting wigs to b peeled !

Green Supreme
05-18-2011, 01:04 AM
First frivolous thing I have bought since this all happened. It is available at www.freshheadies.com for $36.95 retail. Peace GS

ps. it is rumored some of the macros photo's are from my plants and it looks like the nug in the Bubblebox is Congo from me

Green Supreme
06-08-2011, 04:08 PM
New beginnings. Peace GS

jubei
06-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Nice new beginning man. Good luck and stay safe.
Jubei

caddis
06-17-2011, 05:16 PM
You guys should go buy a lottery ticket, you are wayyy over do for some good luck.

Way to keep on truckin.

Green Supreme
06-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Aight its on. Thanks again to all that helped. GS takes a low profile .Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Celebration joints with Marihuanaman. First is OG Kush then Timewarp. Peace GS

Green Supreme
08-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Got to the grow this afternoon to find my partner working away. I went to the veg room to see if I had any thirsty girls that needed immediate attention. While I am touring about my partner comes in to tell me the cops and an inspector are at the door. He answered, told them to wait and came and got me. I opened the door and invited them in. It seems they knew we were building and wanted to "Check our permits". I offered to show them to the grow, but the inspector asked to be taken too the panel. I took him there. He looks at me all puzzled "There's nothing going on here." I told him we were just getting started. He asked how many lights I had and I told him 3.

He asked to see the veg room. I took him there. He looked in "There's only 3 lights". I said that's what I told you. He looks, "They are all plugged into the wall. I said ya and he replied "Ok I am done here. It's hot in here, alright if I leave?". He looks at the cops. They tell him ok. He tells me not to forget to apply for electrical permits. I told him no problem I want to do it right and off he goes.

This leaves the 4 cops. One of the lady cops was kinda grumpy. She looks in veg and asks, "How many do you have in there?" I said about twice as many as the permit says. She argued she could have me hack down 1/2. I told her the license says in production. I also let her know that the vegging plants were not medicine till they were flowered and therefore were not production. She denied the word production was present. She said she had spoken with HC and they told her it was up to the discetion of the cops, as to if the numbers were culled or not. I said the fact that the grey area existed showed it would not be prudent to cut them down. I told them in any other farm situation the farmers plant 10 times more than they need, to pick the choice plants to harvest. I was only doing twice the necessary amount. Not all cannabis plants are good enough to be medicine. Only the choicest would be used. They re iterated their position and told me they would be back to make sure I was compliant. I told them I would speak with a lawyer first and see what he thought before removing anything, then escorted them to the door.

All in all they were quite tolerant. I gave them my cell number so no more cop knock. We will be setting up appointments from now on.

On another funnier note one of them asked me if I had had another grow in Vancouver. I said not that I was aware of. One of them mentioned the last house I was in. Another says oh ya you were the guy with all the different strains and then they were all like oh ya that was you. Oh that house I smiled and winked.

All is well and safe. Slowly we move onward. Peace GS

ps. I will be hearing back from one of the lady cops next month. I will let her know that the grumpy lady was wrong and in fact the word production is used in the same paragraph as the plant count at least twice

Green Supreme
09-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Here is the lawyers reply:

You have some 5-0 mojo brother. Lots of guys get arrested in that situation. Almost all get hacked down to the number. I can tell you HC doesn't agree with your view of what production means and will tell the cops that if asked. So they could probably easily get a warrant and come back to bust you if they want to. So be aware. My advice (which is conservative as it should and must be in this circumstance) is to be at numbers at all times including cuts, veg and flower. Or to be ready to fight.

As you say, onward.

Peace GS

Green Supreme
09-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Well as per the lawyer I have decided to trim back. A funny coincidence has made this easy for me. First I had a tray of cuts, maybe 15 left that were counted. I already had one of each strain planted, so I tossed the tray. Next was the funny coincidence. I had been giving about 20 Congo's priority in the room. Buddy messaged me and told me he had mixed the Congo and Seedman's Haze, so from 9 weeks flower too 12. Even funnier was the fact the veg room was just at the point where I was gonna need another room. Culling 20 Seedman's Hazes was perfect. I can manage for a little longer till I need to expand.

35 plants less should be less hassles. They did say they were coming back. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
09-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Keeps reading intently.....

oldmanmozz
09-05-2011, 11:02 AM
i read with amazement, take care GS
cheers mozz

Green Supreme
10-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks for looking Mozz. So, we passed the electrical inspection. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-09-2011, 04:21 AM
Be 2 years since the raid in a little over a week. Thought I deserved a treat, so this came out of storage today. Peace GS

chrones
12-12-2011, 11:11 PM
You cant just show us the box. Whats in it....I must know of this heaven you speak of!

Green Supreme
12-13-2011, 03:06 AM
Marihuanaman and Alchemist will be going through the box on pottv's next From Under the Influence on Wednesday at 4 pm pst. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Nother box from storage. This one is hash. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-13-2011, 07:53 PM
My last run in 09. It goes 45, 73, 90, 120. Peace GS

ps. ya I see the hair, just too lazy to retake. Same with the missing pic of 45

Green Supreme
12-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Couldn't sleep last night, knowing today I would start digging into the jars. 2 years today. Celebrate with a Willie Nelson from over 2 years ago. This one is gone. Sure would like to get her back. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-13-2012, 05:45 PM
So I sent in for my renewal third week of January and about 7 weeks later I have it. It came with a new piece of paper. See, they have been doing something in the last year LOL. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-13-2012, 06:32 PM
At this point I would suggest to any licensee that, when you renew you should apply for an increase. You have gone a year trying what they have recommended. Time to try something new. Things may fall and you may be grandfathered in with what you have. You may not need it now, but you are not sure you won't in the future. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-14-2012, 06:49 PM
I heard Health Canada is on the island checking plant counts. Just a heads up.

Asked the lawyer if they can just show up surprise stylee and ask to see. His reply is below. Peace GS

Yes they can but you are perfectly entitled to say you need to talk to the ATP and/or counsel. That's what I'd recommend unless you have no problem letting them in.

ps. he added this after:

Somewhat different rules also apply if grow is in a residence. I will try to write more on this later.

Green Supreme
03-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Some Romulain't and 15 week Columbian Black I puffed with Marihuanaman and Jodie Emery yesterday to celebrate the increase we received for my med garden. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-16-2012, 05:18 PM
The new rules for HC. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Got my license with an increase today. It came with a new paper the license last month did not have. Peace GS

BFD253
05-11-2012, 03:55 PM
epic thread man, loved that hall of champions, whatd they yield like a lb ea?

Green Supreme
05-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks man. I think they ranged from 1/2 to 3/4 of an lb. each. Peace GS

BFD253
05-12-2012, 03:32 PM
very nice and glad to hear you came out of all that with your sanity btw.

Green Supreme
06-05-2012, 03:45 AM
Counted veg today. Up to 33 strains. Slow and steady and all that. Peace GS

Green Supreme
08-30-2012, 05:11 PM
One year today since I got the cop knock at my med grow. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
08-31-2012, 05:37 AM
No tours since? Coolio.

Green Supreme
02-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Aight so I got signed by my doc today. One more step closer to completing this thread. Peace GS

Green Supreme
02-05-2013, 03:37 AM
Celebration joint of Congolese with Congo scissor hash. Peace GS