PDA

View Full Version : Is there a promo codes for med user's?

Dr Bubbles
01-05-2010, 05:35 PM
I just got off the phone with the nice Lady at Fresh Headies. I was ready to place my order for a five gallon 4 bag kit until I asked about the discount. You see I live in the USA and am in a State without Medical MJ. Just wondering if there is a promo code so I can still order my kit for personal treatment with the 20% Discount? I know my Dr would write a letter for me but she said that was still not good enough. :(

lepstadder
01-05-2010, 06:31 PM
would be nice...

a bit of wishfull thinking can go a long way.

I am pretty sure you will not get the discount.

But good luck with your ailment, best wishes

Bubbleman
01-05-2010, 06:45 PM
I just got off the phone with my manager Dr Bubbles... and i have to tell you.. that we offer a full medical discount with doctors recommendations... We have since day one of this company being in existence.
I have always offered medical discount to people who say they need it. I mean who would lie about being sick to get a discount... Someone who was mentaly ill.. and still in full need of the discount.

call back and get it sorted man.. cause you will get the discount with your doctors letter.

1866MELTING

Peace
Bubble man

lepstadder
01-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Cool deal!!

Sometimes it feels good to be wrong

Glad to hear things are working out for you!!

Dr Bubbles
01-05-2010, 07:06 PM
BubbleMan you are The Man. Thank you I will talk to my Dr ASAP and get back with your team. Thanks you so much. I would have had to move down to the 1 gallon bags instead of the 5 gallon bags I want.

:) If you ever come to Dallas let me know I will make sure you have plenty of quality Meds.
MUCH RESPECT

I just got off the phone with my manager Dr Bubbles... and i have to tell you.. that we offer a full medical discount with doctors recommendations... We have since day one of this company being in existence.
I have always offered medical discount to people who say they need it. I mean who would lie about being sick to get a discount... Someone who was mentaly ill.. and still in full need of the discount.

call back and get it sorted man.. cause you will get the discount with your doctors letter.

1866MELTING

Peace
Bubble man

Dr Bubbles
01-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Well just got off the phone the Dr and because of current laws here in Texas he is unwilling to provide the letter that I need for the discount. Now let me make it clear my Dr understand the benefits of MJ and has been impressed that I no longer need sleeping pills or pain killers. He is a good Dr living in the wrong state.

Thanks for your kind offer BubbleMan. A 1 Gallon 8 Bag kit will do the trick that I can afford without the discount. I only harvest 6-8 OZs of buds 3 times a year so what if I have to run a couple batchs of sweet leaf.

Best thing is water and ice don't explode:brainiac:

Bubbleman
01-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Dr Bubbles dont give up... all we need is a doctors note stating your ailement... He doesnt have to suggest using it for medical marijuana.
The note is to merely tell us that you have something that requires a medical discount
YOu never have to mention anything about cannabis to your doctor....

lets make this work bro...

Bubble man

Hydrophilic
01-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Just dropped in to say props, that is the right way to run a business. I won't hesitate to order from you, in fact, I'll seek you out when I need to buy something. Wish more businesses cared this much about their customers.

Dr Bubbles
01-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Well now that's a horse of a different color. I think that will change his mind. You just need him to state I am his patient and that I have Type 2 Diabetes suffer from related ailments. I will keep you posted.

Dr Bubbles dont give up... all we need is a doctors note stating your ailement... He doesnt have to suggest using it for medical marijuana.
The note is to merely tell us that you have something that requires a medical discount
YOu never have to mention anything about cannabis to your doctor....

lets make this work bro...

Bubble man

Dr Bubbles
01-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Ok this is going to work out after all. Just made a appointment to talk to the Dr in his office for next Thursday. He wants me to come in for my Yearly check up and will be glad to provide a letter for me at that time. No hurry Plants won't be be dry for another 3 weeks. They just started to cloud up and the crystals look Awesome. I will start the flush this weekend :)

Dr Bubbles
01-06-2010, 06:51 PM
:) Well said BubbleMan Kicks Ass:)

Just dropped in to say props, that is the right way to run a business. I won't hesitate to order from you, in fact, I'll seek you out when I need to buy something. Wish more businesses cared this much about their customers.

FullMeltFrank
01-06-2010, 06:57 PM
congrats!, i too just purchased a bubble-bag kit as well, I was happy to pay the price even without the medical discount. You will undoubtedly be thrilled with the quality of the bags and what they are capable of; pre-historic headies would be in utter disbelief if they saw the amazing product
Bubbleman has created. the utility of the bags are PRICELESS, literally.

Concentrated
01-06-2010, 08:07 PM
I am really happy this will turn out for you Dr Bubbles.

OnlyHighGrade
01-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Hey Bubbleman! Does FMG offer a discount to MMJ patinets? :) Sorry, not trolling for discounts, just curious. I'm assuming not, considering it's just art and not necessarily medical supplies, right?
:confused::confused:

Dr Bubbles
01-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Truly this is the first time I ever received a discount on a MMJ related purchase. Because I live in the land that time forgot this was the first time I even asked. I was ready to give up till BubbleMan kicked me in the backside and made it clear that the Dr must only list the Diabetes and related issues. Such as severe hand and foot pain due to nerve damage in finger and toes. There is a long list of Diabetes related complications that MMJ has ability to at least slow the onset.

Hey Bubbleman! Does FMG offer a discount to MMJ patinets? :) Sorry, not trolling for discounts, just curious. I'm assuming not, considering it's just art and not necessarily medical supplies, right?
:confused::confused:

Dr Bubbles
06-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Just got done with some hard times. First thing I did was place my order for One Gallon 4 bags set. FreshHeadies got me hooked up with my discount after talking with BubbleMan. Now all I have to do is nurse what I have till I get my order. Thats ok as I look at three ozs of sweet leaf I have saved in the freezer. Jack The Ripper Bubble sounds great to me.

Thanks BubbleMan

Green Supreme
06-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Respect Bubs. That was what I was gonna say. Peace GS