PDA

View Full Version : Glass Logos Thread

Frosty
01-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Well as some of ya know, I'm gonna be making some t-shirts for myself (please remember that 'myself' is important here) and I've managed to make some vectors of some logo's i'm going to be using.

I just thought I'd show them off to all of ya to see my progress so far.

Oh and sorry, but i had to scale these down to prevent anyone from taking them for commercial purposes. you guys understand

Toro's Mechanical Bull (orange)
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4272/toromechanicalbullfmb.jpg

Stoneglasswork's new logo (gave a copy to preston and he liked it :))
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8800/stoneglassworkslogofmb.jpg

Sovereignty's logo
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6123/sovereigntylogofmb.jpg

I still want to do Toro's newer logo (the one with the black bull torso on both ends and Toro in the middle) and maybe Marbleslinger's Audrey Hepburn design.

If you've got any suggestions of ones i should do feel free to share.
Also, I really need some hi-res pics that have the logo centered, so if you have any pieces please snap a pic for me :pray:

Oh, and I forgot to mention i'll be making one hoodie that's a colab of all of them. I wanna cover it in as many logos as I can :pipe:

usg543
01-06-2010, 09:45 PM
that's sick. wish i had a toro shirt

OnlyHighGrade
01-06-2010, 09:52 PM
if you're having a hard time getting pics, try drawing the logo by hand and then cleaning it up in ps or illustrator. That's how I avoid buying font packages off the internet. --- good work.

Basack
01-06-2010, 10:21 PM
the double bull isnt new. just different variations of labels. theyve done it for awhile.

BigManNew
01-06-2010, 11:34 PM
^^^ I think he is talking about SGW's logo not the toro.

edit: MY BAD didn't see what he wrote at the bottom of his post

DCALLSTARR
01-06-2010, 11:39 PM
do the sovereignty reflection logo! i would love a shirt with that on it..

edit: dont you think theres some copyright infringement there? especially with bigger names like Sovereignty and Toro..

if you sell the shirts for a profit there will probably be some legalities than need addressing, before you get sued.. just looking out for you brotherman.

Frosty
01-06-2010, 11:49 PM
All for me cuz, not making them for anyone else.

DCALLSTARR
01-07-2010, 12:29 AM
guess thats how you avoid the lawsuits...

you hoarding bastard, share the wealth!
then take all the blame yourself once the sharks want their cut....

Frosty
01-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Well I'll be sending them to their respective companies so hopefully we'll see them
making their own apparel for the community

GlassFiend88
01-07-2010, 05:28 PM
lol a SG reflection logo shirt would be sick or the collab hoodie mentioned.

carlitos
01-07-2010, 06:31 PM
marble slinger already makes some t shirts himself for the fellas and ladies i think you just email slinger and hell send you one

Frosty
05-29-2010, 09:51 PM
damnit, i am finally ready to get the the hoodie made and forgot that i wiped my old laptop and effectively threw out all the unwatermarked logos...

fuck

salad931
05-30-2010, 05:30 AM
whoopzip.com
haha

Frosty
05-31-2010, 07:34 PM
damn nice find man, wish this would have been around a few months ago haha

so getting a few posters and maybe a hat. too bad most of the good t's and almost all the hoodies are sold out

Frosty
05-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Shit I'm liking some of the hats.
Im not a fan of the toro mechanical bull front, but im DIGGIN the barcode 50x5 back
the FREEEK whoopzip hat is nice, definitely like the offset back logo
i like the idea of the sherly hat, but im havin the same problem with the front that i was havin with the toros

im pretty much lovin ALL of the posters, definitely gonna be using the 3 for $10 when i make an order.

with the tees, im digging the cowboy the most. the other ones are too ornate for my taste. just looked at the toro tees and might pick up one of them