PDA

View Full Version : Vaporizer Whip Question

crAZjoeherbizzle86
01-08-2010, 02:17 AM
The glass bowl of my vaporizer's whip does not seem to be detachable, as the hose gets so tightly gripped around it. Therefore, I constantly have to snip the end of the plastic hose with scissors and reattach the bowl when cleaning my bowl and hose. Some time later, I have to buy a new hose for a few bucks every time the old one gets too short. I have *really* enjoyed vaping the so-called "wand hash" - i.e., the resin that can be scraped after accumulating in the hose and glass bowl. Do you know of any special kind of whip, hose, and/or bowl, maybie able to fit on any kind of whip vaporizer, that can allow the glass bowl to be easily disattached and reattached? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks a lot,
Joe

Superfluous
01-08-2010, 06:50 PM
umm.. try sticking the whip in some not quite boiling water for a minute to soften it up and you should be able to remove the rubber from the glass without having to cut it to pieces

BigManNew
01-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Also Try rolling the hose back onto itself and then unroll it when you want to put it back on.

Concentrated
01-08-2010, 09:38 PM
don't boil it... you will lose the vapor poo(thats what its called here :P)

Just use a torch lighter like 6 inches away, so it gently warms the rubber... and when its warm, it slips off...

I do it all the time :)

crAZjoeherbizzle86
01-09-2010, 02:38 AM
Thanks guys, and appreciate that answer, Concentrated. I love that stuff and wouldn't want to lose it.