PDA

View Full Version : bubblebox kief

doobiehuffer
01-08-2010, 12:12 PM
i just recently got a bubblebox and i must say i am impressed. i have used tumblers in the past and it was tough to get a melty kief. with the bubblebox i am able to produce a VERY melty kief if not a full melt. from mixed strains even (i roll joints over the box).

after my 2nd and 3rd tries cleaning up kief over the 70 micron screen i was able to get this quality! http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=14236&catid=member&imageuser=4175 i was almost shocked after using my usb microscope to see mostly heads!http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/../gallery/showimage.php?i=14236&catid=member&imageuser=4175 post up your kief shots everyone :) i hope i did the picture right? new to this forum.

YukonBikerGuy
01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
That does look like some nice clean sift right there. Kudos.

YBG

lepstadder
01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
very sexy trikes!!!

gbk.xscape
01-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Nice dry sift man. What kind of usb microscope did you use? I've seen some dispensaries here in SD have a usb microscope to look at the medication before I buy it :]

BigManNew
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM
To have the picture appear in the thread without having to click on a link you copy the BB Code at the bottom of your picture and paste it into the thread.

bubble_head4life
01-08-2010, 06:51 PM
the bubblebox is my best friend. i never leave the house without some in my pocket. plus its the real deal. even if u just roll joints over it u get so much out of it. even more when its cold in the winter. peace to anyone using this amazing product.

doobiehuffer
01-09-2010, 01:19 AM
thanks for the positive responses, help with photo uploading etc. and thanks bubbleman for the awesome products hehe. the microscope im currently using is the veho discovery vms-001. hopefully soon ill be taking shots of it actually melting but im not sure how you guys snap the shot so clean WHILE puffing it haha. once i figure that out i shall upload some more hehe.

Kif it Kunta
01-09-2010, 05:43 AM
you've attained an excellent level of purity doobiehuffer

if you have time, please describe your technique.

doobiehuffer
01-09-2010, 10:02 AM
to answer the question on technique what i did to get it like that was basically using bubblemans tutorial but instead some slight differences.

i put the bud in the box and let it sit awhile till its crumbly dry i then instead of using a grinder i use scissors and gently crush it and crumble it between fingers and let it fall naturally on the screen.

i find the grinder pulverizes the plant matter too much and if i dont twist it enough it leaves some chunks and not an even texture for joints so i prefer scissors.

i then use a postcard type card that is almost the width of the bubblebox so 2-3 swipes at about a 45 degree angle off the screen pushes the crumbled pile to the edge. i then scoop the pile up with the post card against the wooden edge onto a paper to roll and roll over the box and anything that falls out i just let fall naturally onto the screen to go into the next joint.

i dont card it over repeatedly on the first screen cause i dont want to lower the potency of my joints as well as break the plant matter into smaller chunks. it takes about 2 days of joints then i can start to see a build up on the screen below.

every second day or so i then card the screen below with bubblemans clear plastic card that comes with the box at a 45 degree angle slowly in all directions and most of it falls through i then pick up the other screen and card the 70u screen the same way with the clear card but slower and at diff angles prolly ranging from 35 degrees to maybe 75 degrees? off the screen if that makes sense hehe. i do this carding in maybe 5-10 min sessions max and just do it every coupla days and once a week or so i have a super tasty super strong super headrushy full melt dry sift just from rolling joints and i notice 0 decrease in joint potency. great little box hehe. if you have any further questions anyone dont hesitate to ask. hopefully you guys can build upon my technique and make it even cleaner :) peace all

ganjalicious
01-09-2010, 04:11 PM
nice info. makes me feel better that my sift is dirty because I'm shaking too much (grinders like ya said shred it funky making more greens fall through). gives me hope that some gentile resifting I'll get close to full melt.

not that I doubted it before, but this thread makes me want a bubblebox right now haha.

doobiehuffer
01-10-2010, 04:49 AM
heres another shot of stuff im about to puff on :) http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/4/1/7/5/bubbleboxfullmeltkiefdrysift3.jpg

Concentrated
01-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Very nice doobiehuffer, makes me want a bubblebox. amazingly pure!

i bet it tastes amazing.

sibannac
01-11-2010, 04:49 AM
WOW JUST WOW. Some of the best dry sift I've seen ever.

Nice work man.

Kif it Kunta
01-13-2010, 10:42 AM
how's the high on that super clean dry sift Doobiehuffer?
I bet it's a ear warming, forehead smacking and brain buzzing high!

I find there is a big difference in the high when comparing very . clean dry sift with much less pure dry sift made from the same tree...(depending on the strain, but in general)purer dry sift is more heady, cerebral while less pure stuff has more body effects.

doobiehuffer
01-13-2010, 11:00 AM
thanks for all the positive comments everyone :)

yes i get extreme head rush if i start to hold it in haha. its nice and strong :) also it smokes like oil its so melty im scared to use my titanium screens even tho they are meant for concentrate seeing it run and melt with heat the way it does makes me want to use ash bed style as tho im puffing oil. (but obvioulsy oil is garbage compared to dry sift or any well made hash for that matter) :)

BigManNew
01-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Man... I wish my Kief looked like that! I'm jealous lol. Those are some pretty nice shots. What strain were you using? Or were you using multiple strains? Looking forward to seeing more pics.

doobiehuffer
01-13-2010, 11:30 AM
thanks man. here ill post the info in techniques same info i posted over at icmag just kinda been lazy in getting it to these forums hehe. figured you guys read icmag too :P check out dry sift techniques ill put it there now.