PDA

View Full Version : disaster/Theft!!!!

Evergreen
06-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Shit just continues to hit the fan for me!!!!!!!!!
So last year I ordered some seds from mandala seeds. hashberry, White Satin, Satori and Sadhu. I grow out a few of seeds of each and only ended up with 2 females 1 white satin and one hashberry. Well I finished drying the two plants and trimmed em up, looked at them with my microscope in the morning before leaving for a long day of work. The whole day at work I am just thinking about my new strains. I get home walk into my room and find that my top colas from the two plants are gone and so is some fresh bubble. I hear a wierd noise comming from my garden, It is not as wierd as it is out of place, I hear my fan whirling away at the bottom of my tent!!!!!! at some point during the day I believe that some of the crappy straps must of somehow busted and dropped my fan and charc. filter onto my trays knocking them down and spilling soil all over the fucking place. I really dont' know where any weed went but I'm not wasting any time dwelling on it. hopefully whoever stole my ganja( if that is the case) smoked it when it was still wet.

At this point I wanted to breakdown and fucking ball like a 2 year old, but no, I open up Itunes throw on some Jimmy cliff "The Harder They Come" take a rip of cured GDP bubble and go to town cleaning it up with a smile n my face.u learn from the bad and cherish the good.

Green Supreme
06-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry to hear this, you are the second this week I know of. Be safe man. That place is compromised, probably best to get out of there as they will likely come back now that they are sure its there. Gets easier for them once they've done it once. Good luck man. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
06-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Total suckage dude. I'll puff some M1 in your honor and send the buzz through the ether. Movin stuff after a ripoff seems like good advice. Good luck.

Evergreen
06-14-2008, 07:30 PM
thanks for the support

oaxacaspice
06-14-2008, 09:37 PM
That fucking sucks, Evac, you definitely deserve better than that. No worries, though, karma will repay the rippers in kind and you will be rewarded tenfold a little later on down the line with some awesome cannabis.

Paz y mas...

Kaneda
06-16-2008, 12:03 AM
You really think you got ripped?

I think if I were dastardly enough to break into someone's house and rip them off, I wouldn't take a couple colas and some bubble, I'd take EVERYTHING...