PDA

View Full Version : Who do I owe?????

Bob Dobalina
01-13-2010, 08:27 PM
I am sorry I have not been around for the past month and a half. I have had some personal problems in my life that I would not like to go into. If the mods or the owner of the site would like me to go into detail about why I have not been around then that is fine. I have been gone for thirty days, I am back and I feel a lot better about myself and my life. I am free of the toxins and I am ready to put it all behind me. I owe three people on this site either glass or money. I have responded to these people and I am making good on my end. If anybody has questions or concerns post them here or send me a PM.

Some of you will understand and some wont. I am sorry to the people that will not understand my situation or what I have been through. I am just glad I am not buried six feet underground, because it came very close to happening.

Herbaloaf
01-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Welcome back Bob!

Freebird17
01-13-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm glad to see that your well, welcome back!

lepstadder
01-13-2010, 08:54 PM
No problem here man,

I may have been a bit disappointed but remained hopeful.

Never heard one bad thing about you.

Glad to hear you are doing okay and hope everything works out for you.

Take care

jdizzglass
01-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Welcome back dude
glad to hear everything's doing a lil better on your end

Mrs.Greengenes
01-14-2010, 12:08 AM
No problem here man,

I may have been a bit disappointed but remained hopeful.

Never heard one bad thing about you.

Glad to hear you are doing okay and hope everything works out for you.

Take care

Glad to see you are being polite but don't think for a sec we don't remember all the posts you made about this. Hope you learned from your own mistake and will not mouth off so badly in the future.

Mrs.G

BigManNew
01-14-2010, 12:29 AM
I am sorry I have not been around for the past month and a half. I have had some personal problems in my life that I would not like to go into. If the mods or the owner of the site would like me to go into detail about why I have not been around then that is fine. I have been gone for thirty days, I am back and I feel a lot better about myself and my life. I am free of the toxins and I am ready to put it all behind me. I owe three people on this site either glass or money. I have responded to these people and I am making good on my end. If anybody has questions or concerns post them here or send me a PM.

Some of you will understand and some wont. I am sorry to the people that will not understand my situation or what I have been through. I am just glad I am not buried six feet underground, because it came very close to happening.

I would like everyone to remember that "Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass

especially for the last part of what he said.

BTW WELCOME BACK BOB! I am glad you got things sorted out.

lepstadder
01-14-2010, 12:36 AM
I beg your pardon ma'am,

all the posts you made about this

and will not mouth off so badly in the future.

I at no time express any disrespect toward mr.dobalina

My exact post is as follows

Dobalina owes me for some work as well!!!!!!

What an ass...

This was the only statement i made regarding dobalina and is appropriate if you were to look at the situation from any angle.

Now first off

I never filed a grievance with paypal and had personal accounts from friends vouching for his integrity.

and secondly

The thread that was created posing the question regarding dobalinas whereabouts was intended only to compile information.

It was a place that people with ACTUAL information and DIRECT monetary interest to gather and figure out what to do, whether we should wait it out and trust in the good will of humanity

But instead we got a bunch of people including mods chiming in and making inappropriate responses and comments.

Its one thing coming from some immature kid who is new to the forums/community, but when you have unprofessional comments and instigation coming from regulars and mods its shines a bad light over our cause and is detrimental to the community.

This is so god damn retarded and can barely believe it.

Some one got banned over this. and that is sad

You people with your infinite infallible wisdom cant remember a time in your lives when missing 50 dollars was an inconvenience?

Of course it is upsetting when you dont get what you pay for, and in these times its hard to have faith in the good hearted nature of mankind, and patience is not always our strongest feature.

and you guys seem to lack the humbleness to understand that.

I dont believe at any point did anyone WHO HAD PAID DOBALINA MONEY stepped out of line.

I do learn from my mistakes, we all should,

as life is a learning experience weaving itself into a beautiful tapestry only to unravel into a million intangible pieces called memories.

Bob Dobalina
01-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Some people said some pretty negative things about me when my where abouts were unknown. That is okay, I do not hold it against anybody. I would be pissed if I paid for something and did not recieve what I paid for.

So no reason to bring up the past, what has been said has been said. Now I have to go to the other two forums I am member of and try to clean up what I have done. I also missed out on two secret santas that I need to send stuff out for.

lepstadder
01-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Again, i hold no ill will

The issue is resolved and requires no further responses.

Thank you Dobalina

OrganicOdins420
01-14-2010, 01:37 AM
good to see you back bob d, was getting worried for a bit
congrats on the proper purging of your body

dontstepongrass
01-14-2010, 08:24 PM
glad ur alive...

hope all is well

peas

bghjkl
01-16-2010, 05:22 AM