PDA

View Full Version : Affirmative action letters

billy burroughs
01-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Ok so we live in nevada here we get 3 flowered 4 veg and mature goes by visible buds so as long as theres no buds ur good they got this deal here that your doctor can write an affirmitive action letter granting you more plants and a higher amount of marijuana you can have on you but this is still not ok by the state correct has anyone ever defended an affirmitive action case and if so what were the outcomes and i'd like links to articles about the cases and what not im not interested in stories that ur friend told ur friend i just want cold hard facts from what im being told that no one in the country of the united states has ever been run up on charges if they had this affirmitive action letter is this a true statement or is it gonna go down more like this they cops are going to take everything and then ill go to jail and go to court and fight for my freedom or is this a deal thats a normal practice and the people that have them are not getting harrassed at all for instance my fiance prefers to eat hers she gets it for pain and eating it is much better for this and smoking it makes her paranoid so its very hard with these strict limits to keep enough weed supplied here in our house because it goes to butter and what not kief to sprinkle on cookies whatever it may be so a letter like this could be of huge importance to us it could make it so that we can easily grow enough marijuana to make edibles and also have enough for me to make my hash and smoke my buds we'll be just fine and it seems really the misses ends up with the short end of the stick which is both unfair to her and me myself am trying to stop smoking ciggarettes and would also like to stop smoking my meds as well seems i smoke one im smoking the other so but ya if anybody knows anything about this affirnitive action letters to allow patients to go over legal limits are they legit or am i asking for trouble whats the skinny on them hope to hear back from anyone with any knowledge of this thank you and if i did get raided with this letter are they going to arrest me and ill have to fight for my freedom or whats the deal here thanx for any info

ja rasta
01-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Ask a lawyer that is familiar with the state you are having the issue in. This really is not a site for gathering legal advice.

stickyfingers
01-16-2010, 12:20 PM
A little sentence structure and punctuation go a long way, that mess of words is painful to look at.

jdizzglass
01-20-2010, 04:36 AM
A little sentence structure and punctuation go a long way, that mess of words is painful to look at.

haha

OP are you on speed?

If you have to question it is it worth it?

DaNK
01-20-2010, 04:57 AM
Man that is one long sentence!