PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic hybrid map, the SEEDFINDER

Oaxacan
01-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Big HELLO to the fullmelt comunity... its been a while since my last post here, so I just wanted to show an interesting project I stumbled over on an german site (hanfburg.de), the guy that posted is Klaas Klever and I think its his work. Its good to know where your genetics came from (especially if its producing fullmelt) :brainiac:

http://de.seedfinder.eu/HybridMap/Sensi_Seeds_-_Super_Skunk.html

enjoy!!!

EatYourEye
01-19-2010, 08:47 PM
wicked cool thanks man

jdizzglass
01-20-2010, 04:41 AM
VEry interesting!

klaas
01-20-2010, 09:39 AM
hi all,
thanks for the link, good to see that its useful for you :)
one tip, if you use "en.seedfinder" instead of "de.seedfinder" you will get an english version! (ok, not a very good english, but i do my best ;-)
example: http://en.seedfinder.eu/HybridMap/Sensi_Seeds_-_Super_Skunk.html
have fun,
klaas

Oaxacan
01-21-2010, 12:59 PM
maximal RESPECT going your way Klaas, thanx alot!

cheers

Oax

YukonBikerGuy
01-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Link didnt seem to work, just made my browser go crazy, the graphic wandered all over the page uncontrollably till the browser crashed and had to be shut down...... Interesting idea tho.

klaas
01-21-2010, 03:13 PM
@yukonbikerguy: umh... interesting error :/ can you tell me your browser/version? do you have also an actual javascript version? it should work at the moment best with firefox, or opera - and also in actual IE-Versions.. but if there are many strains in the map the ie is very slow :/ ...but hey, its a beta, please be gentle ;)

hash*_*bean
01-21-2010, 04:29 PM
that is super nice very interesting ,thx for ur hard work klaas

YukonBikerGuy
01-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Those errors? IE7 at home. Just for the heck of it I tried IE6 from this different location, its even worse, it just tries to display the graphic in a little tiny (1cm X 15cm)scroll type window... I can see it's in there but can't really see it. Latest Java on everything. People still use Opera? lol :p The IE is definatley slow, lol.

**Works fine in IE8 on Win7 :)** ......for about 1 minute befor the graphic starts jumping around. Comming apart it looks like... wierd :)

ShatterWulf
01-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Works fine for me in firefox 3.5 :p.

Such a cool idea, I love browsing through.

klaas
01-25-2010, 01:58 PM
uhm, this is really strange :/ i cant restore this error here, but maybe its also a problem with the os, not only the browser... hmm...
I think i have to say sorry for the moment, at first i need to add and change some more important parts of the page, so its hard to find the time :( But either way, i need to rewrite this beta-map completely (hopefully i will find the time this year *lol*), so i hope im able to fix it with the next big update :/

@ShatterWulf: Uffz... This is a very therapeutic info ;-)

YukonBikerGuy
01-25-2010, 02:42 PM
In any case, its a neat thing you have made. :)

klaas
01-31-2010, 06:31 PM
...and up from today its also a fast thing :D the new and x-times better server is running now :) It was a little bit tricky, but now its real fast :)