PDA

View Full Version : glass trading forums???

usg543
01-26-2010, 08:33 PM
i asked in the "places to buy glass" thread, but didn't get an answer...

i would like to sell some glass. any glass trading forums still around? i've got a good rep, several members can vouch for me.

not interested in ioffer (too many scammers)... looking for something like the old fmb glass market. i miss it for sure.

ganja4life
01-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Just be patient my friend and if you are as reputable as you say, you will be let back in to the new private sale thread. :)

Superfluous
01-26-2010, 09:43 PM
You could try the Lot or the Marketplace

dankocalypse
01-26-2010, 09:44 PM
whens this private sale thread coming back? i've heard so much about it but im still left with a handful of nothing

Sh1zn1t
01-26-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm also looking for alternatives at this point. The glass market has been down for fucking ever and I'm getting pretty tired of waiting.

themasochist
01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
"i knew i shouldn't have posted a time....give me a cpl more days...doh!" thats from FMB the mod in the site upgrade thread, dudes give these people a damn break they are doing the best they can. I am pretty sure most of this is if not all is done for free by the mods and B-man, meaning all the work they are putting in here is because they are epic ass mofos who have a passion for this community. We are all so conditioned with ADD we all want it right now! Thius has been said a million times make this a million and one. Turn off your comp, take a huge rip, and it will be back before you know it.

Hieronymus Bosch
01-26-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm also looking for alternatives at this point. The glass market has been down for fucking ever and I'm getting pretty tired of waiting.

It will be up in due time, and when it does...I sincerely hope you are not a part of it.

mikeys
01-26-2010, 11:45 PM
tokecity has a glass trading board, it's invite only though (this is what numerous of the members over there have told me anyway)

yawbus
01-27-2010, 01:48 AM

wow what an dick wad. do you really expect to be let in after saying some stupid stuff like that?

Basack
01-27-2010, 02:53 AM
All the people complaining about our glass market not being here dont even sell/buy glass. They just want to look at the glass market everyday. For example Sh1zn1t.

bubblecrack
01-27-2010, 03:52 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Zx4eWPvBTGM/R6defSMlb6I/AAAAAAAAAmc/V2aQFkuACVU/s320/flamewar_doodle.gif

mikeys
01-27-2010, 04:56 AM
Does anyone have anymore info about the PGF?

keithonfire
01-27-2010, 06:32 AM
LMAO this shit about the glass market is getting out of hand!!!

Sh1zn1t
01-27-2010, 11:20 AM
All the people complaining about our glass market not being here dont even sell/buy glass. They just want to look at the glass market everyday. For example Sh1zn1t.

Way to talk out of your ass buddy. Had like 4-5 POSITIVE transactions in the short time I've been here and have a multiple thousand dollar collection, so you can take your opinion and shove it right back down your ignorant mouth.

And to anyone who got butthurt over my comment, I believe you're take it the wrong way. I love the glassmarket here. I'm just pretty tired of waiting when initially it was only supposed to be a day or so, but it's now over a month. I'll continue to wait, but I'm becoming a little impatient.

We'll be updating the site on Sunday Dec. 19th....the site maybe down for a day....

So, I think some of YOU need to sit back and smoke on some fucking meds and chill.

mikeys
01-27-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm just pretty tired of waiting when initially it was only supposed to be a day or so, but it's now over a month. I'll continue to wait, but I'm becoming a little impatient.

Just keep waiting, or start your own forum if your inpatient. You don't halfass something this important.

The staff here has it under control.

fornoone
01-27-2010, 02:13 PM
do any of you pay for this website?

..that's right, so stfu about "oh why haven't they finished yet"

sheesh, some people reaaaally don't seem to understand a private forum do they?

YukonBikerGuy
01-27-2010, 03:04 PM
Nowhere does it say those updates that will be done on the 19th are only to the glass market. There is a lot more to this site, perhaps you might have noticed it on your way by in your glass fevered frenzy? It has been getting updated, the whole site.....

There was never any timeframe put on the glass market's return.

Trying to force the site to your schedule is not going to work. Be as impatient as you like, but keep it to yourself, you have NO rights to the glass market here. It's not owed to you, designated by law, or anything else, no matter how addicted you are to it.

Part of the reason the glass market is gone, is because people could not behave, or be polite, kind of like what is apparent in some posts in this thread. Trying to keep out the children, and the people who act like children, and the ripoff scammers, and pointless posters clogging up sale threads.

Fuggen people, bitching and whining and rabble rabble rabble.........

YBG

Tobybologna
01-27-2010, 03:11 PM
YBG saves the day. I agree, too much flaming and bashing and impatience, people just want to get their grubby hands in the glass pot. I have tried my damnedest to keep from posting in any of the "OMG WHEN IS IT COMING BACK???" threads and not become one of these guys. It's embarrassing.

sibannac
01-27-2010, 04:07 PM
I gotta question for all you guys who "can't wait" for the glass market? Don't you own a bong? Atlest one I hope so chill, it's not the end of the world to not get a new bong every month. To much energy has been wasted by ppl here whinin about this glass market. Last time i checked it was a hash site, and you guys were lucky to have the glass market here. Maybe he's takin his time so it's great or because you guy's keep whinin.

mikeys
01-27-2010, 04:45 PM

The glass forum is a privilege, not a right. fulllmeltbubble has been busting his ass fixing it up for us, and I personally think it's kind of disrespectful to complain about the length of times its been gone when you are not doing any of the work to bring it back.

Good things come to those to wait. If you are fiending for a glass forum so bad, why not start your own instead of implying fullmelltbubble isn't working fast enough.

Just my $.02

Basack
01-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Way to talk out of your ass buddy. Had like 4-5 POSITIVE transactions in the short time I've been here and have a multiple thousand dollar collection, so you can take your opinion and shove it right back down your ignorant mouth.

Talking outta my ass lol? NO WAY. FOUR TRANSACTIONS?? You must be the glass selling king already. The point is your a newbie. And most likely wont even be allowed In a private forum, especially when complaining like you own the place. Fmb sees all your bitchy posts FYI. Way to be an asshole.

yawbus
01-27-2010, 06:21 PM
NO WAY. FOUR TRANSACTIONS??You must be the glass selling king already.

watch out basack he's coming for your crown.

con-ed
01-27-2010, 07:51 PM
I swear you guys just wait around for threads like this to be started....lol stop bashing/hating at the drop of a hat. just chill and wait, complaining will only start another dumbass thread like this

mikeys
01-27-2010, 08:02 PM
I swear you guys just wait around for threads like this to be started....lol stop bashing/hating at the drop of a hat. just chill and wait, complaining will only start another dumbass thread like this

+1
10characters

Sh1zn1t
01-28-2010, 12:24 AM
Good things come to those to wait. If you are fiending for a glass forum so bad, why not start your own instead of implying fullmelltbubble isn't working fast enough.

Just my $.02

That's just the thing, you people are making that implication, not me.

Talking outta my ass lol? NO WAY. FOUR TRANSACTIONS?? You must be the glass selling king already. The point is your a newbie. And most likely wont even be allowed In a private forum, especially when complaining like you own the place. Fmb sees all your bitchy posts FYI. Way to be an asshole.

watch out basack he's coming for your crown.

Why don't you guys suck eachothers dicks already. Do you really get off bashing people online when they directed nothing toward you in the first place? And who the fuck are you to say who gets in or not, you're not a mod(either of you) so mind your own fucking business. Especially when I have done business with one of you.

LuketheSifter
01-28-2010, 01:59 AM

Talking like a jerk to one of the markets most reputable people WONT get you in there any faster smarty pants..

I'm just pretty tired of waiting when initially it was only supposed to be a day or so, but it's now over a month. I'll continue to wait, but I'm becoming a little impatient.

If your becoming impatient then just LEAVE....No one told you to sit on here are stare at the screen....
Dont bitch when this site is free...and they really DONT need to bring the market back because of your whining....4 transactions is nothing...so dont come in here all MACHO because you havent done shit compared to the markets main suppliers which includes the dude your trying to insult...

Respect gets respect....

hearmeroor
01-28-2010, 02:15 AM
Somebody get the face paint and red noses out for these guys! ;)

Sh1zn1t
01-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Talking like a jerk to one of the markets most reputable people WONT get you in there any faster smarty pants..

If your becoming impatient then just LEAVE....No one told you to sit on here are stare at the screen....
Dont bitch when this site is free...and they really DONT need to bring the market back because of your whining....4 transactions is nothing...so dont come in here all MACHO because you havent done shit compared to the markets main suppliers which includes the dude your trying to insult...

Respect gets respect....
Dude, I'm sorry I'm not cool enough to sit on the glass market all day slanging glass to make some petty money. I have the cash to buy all my glass new, I just come here to support the community and get rid of some of my old glass. I also have some connects to some blowers in the community and could repost there glass here, but frankly I make FAR more money at my real job to waste my time.

Is it me or is everyone just ganging up on me at this point? We're so far from the original intention of my first post at this point it's stupid. This is my last post in this thread for now, as this is getting childish really fast. I'll see you guys in the glass market, if I get in or whatever, if not then whatever it was cool doing business with you guys for a while.

EEbrew
01-28-2010, 03:34 PM
lol all this talk of "do you pay anything for the glass market?!?!"

No, but it certainly attracted many new people to this site which is a huge infomercial for the products bubbleman sells. S even though it may be free to us it still generates revenue for him.

jBUCKS420
01-28-2010, 04:06 PM
I think it would be hilarious if, after all of this "chill out guys" "be patient" "theyre fixin it up", the mods decided NOT to put the glass market back on. I think that would be fuckin funny. There are many other glass markets and online stores on the internet, you just have to find them.

dutchmastakilla
01-28-2010, 05:20 PM
i love fmb and i really miss their glass market. ive been aroudn the scene for a while, and have made a few transactions on here, and have made a bunch through the various other online shops as well. but imo theres nothing like the fmb board (to my knowledge at least), as you can find almost anything here on any given day, which is great for ppl who live far from all the reputable shops around the country. keep it up fmb, and i sincerely hope that the market is back up and running soon! best of luck and we'll be patiently waiting!! :D

caustic13
01-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Ok, well this conversation is getting nowhere. I wasn't able to find any real information on a TC trading forum, if it exists then it's probably not very easy to get on to.

Does anyone else have some recommendations for where one might be able to trade an SG for a Toro.

Thanks, peace and respect.

Superfluous
01-28-2010, 10:18 PM
http://www.talkglass.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34

maybe?

ja rasta
01-28-2010, 11:11 PM
What you kids dont get is the shit is private...PRIVATE, so when you ask you sure arent going to recieve.

caustic13
01-28-2010, 11:16 PM
What you kids dont get is the shit is private...PRIVATE, so when you ask you sure arent going to recieve.

Sweet ja rasta, thanks for trying explaining what private means to us.

You don't get anything if you don't ask.

OrganicOdins420
01-28-2010, 11:22 PM
we talking about practice
not the game I go out and die for

YouTube- Iverson Practice!

themasochist
01-29-2010, 12:04 AM
We all had our first transaction on here folks. One thing I will say is that a lot of people who sold and traded on here dealt with some folks who were "newbs" on here at some point. Everyone is a newb at some point is what I am trying to say. Shit a day I am not learning is a day wasted IMO.

fullmeltbubble
01-29-2010, 12:09 AM
are you guys serious?