PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Nate Dizzle

Ray
01-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Hello guys ;)

I had the luck to become a member of this site few weeks or mybe a month before the glass market closed. I also had the chance to buy a beautiful J. Sable slide over here and i am super happy to have it.

I first saw Nate's art in some clips on youtube, later on few other glass sites and the last time on the pictures from germany where he made the roor colab. Thank you Bubbleman for the report.

I love his work and i wuld love to add some of his art to my collection. Now i am here asking you guys to please help me out and mybe tell me how i culd get in contact with Nate.

I know i am not one of the older members here and i know i dont have a lot of posts but i am just one of those who don't post alot if they don't have anything important to say.

Thank you for reading my post

Bubbleman
01-27-2010, 05:13 PM
I can definitly hook you up with some dizzle work... have an order with nate going right now... just waiting on him to contact me and tell me where to send his money...

If you want you are welcome to check the piece's out that i will be getting. They will be gone fast for sure..as i only have about five or six coming..

My two cents

Bubble man

mikeys
01-27-2010, 05:26 PM
this is why FMB is my favorite hash/glass site :)

Ray
01-27-2010, 05:42 PM
I can definitly hook you up with some dizzle work... have an order with nate going right now... just waiting on him to contact me and tell me where to send his money...

If you want you are welcome to check the piece's out that i will be getting. They will be gone fast for sure..as i only have about five or six coming..

My two cents

Bubble man

Thank you so much for the fast reply guys !

Where can i check the piece's you will be getting ? ;) Wuld it be possible for you to poke me when you get your pices in ? I wuld be werry sad to miss them :( And yes i am sure they will sell out in no time.

BigManNew
01-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey Bubbleman, I am interested in seeing those pieces and prices as well.

minitrkn420
01-27-2010, 08:31 PM
ive been dying to get a nate dizzle since i seen that ultra baby swiss hole he made. also that hops colab they did at the roor studios! damn o damn!

did that thing ever sell bman?

-mini

Ray
01-27-2010, 08:48 PM
ive been dying to get a nate dizzle since i seen that ultra baby swiss hole he made. also that hops colab they did at the roor studios! damn o damn!

did that thing ever sell bman?

-mini

I am prety sure Hb grabed it ;)

minitrkn420
01-27-2010, 09:04 PM
damn i clicked the tubes section of fmg forever hahaha.
thanks for lettin me know so i can calm my ass down lol

there will be more to come im sure. i got all the patience in the world

-mini

YukonBikerGuy
01-27-2010, 11:15 PM
I am prety sure Hb grabed it ;)

Hashbean got a really nice Nate Dizzle piece in Amsterdam at the Cup this year, but I'm pretty sure its not the Hops colab.

I have been fortunate enough to both hit Hashbean's NDiz Tube, and meet and smoke with Nate himself a time or two.

At some point, a nice Nate Dizzle Swiss Perc piece will want to find it's way home to me as well.......

YBG

BudaLuva555
02-05-2010, 05:38 AM
I am very pleased to announce that i have just recently confirmed that my Nate Dizzle Diamond Swizzle Perc is coming in with Bmans order....
As was i very fortunate to be able to smoke with HB and The Dizz man in amsterdam.
and must say that a swiss perc is one of the smoothest hits ive ever incounterd

Ray
02-12-2010, 02:46 AM
Someone has any news about when Nate's art is coming ?

BudaLuva555
02-12-2010, 05:26 AM
no confirmed dates jsut that its being made