PDA

View Full Version : WTB New Tube DD Broken

Shibbydonkey
01-28-2010, 04:18 AM
This morning my favorite stemless syn 6 arm to 6 arm and double chamber inline ashcatcher were knocked off my living room table and shattered by my girfriend. I will be looking to purchase a new tube very soon, along with ashcatcher. I am probably looking for a nice single chamber tube such as a gridline or circ something of that sort. Next, i would like a nice gridded inline ashcatcher or plain inline. If anyone could help me get either of these i would be very thankful due to the fact that nowhere within a a 200mile radius knows waht a keck clip is. Thankyou fmb for all your help

Frosty
01-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Contact Preston at stoneglassworks.

He'll hook you up, and his glass is great.

If he's backed up, talk to the guys at vertigo glass. Their circs stack bubbles so uniform it's unbelievable.

bghjkl
01-28-2010, 03:17 PM
i tried to pm you but your box is full. i think i can help you out.

Shibbydonkey
01-28-2010, 03:38 PM
sorry dude deleting messages now. How stupid of me to start a thread asking for help with a full pm box.... but then again this is a hash site =)

Shibbydonkey
01-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Okay i have looked around and decided that a gridded stemline would be exactly what im looking for, if anyone has the resources to obtaining one of these plz contact me! Thankyou, and sorry to all those who i may have wasted your time.

Shibbydonkey
01-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Thankyou for all your help once again thanks to help from tobybologna, I will soon have a new dd in my possession that IMHO trumps my old one ten fold. Mods you can close this up I am a happy camper.

RooRripRoadie
01-30-2010, 04:07 PM
What are you doing about the girlfreind that broke the glass. I would seriously think about replacing her too..

He He

Shibbydonkey
01-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Lol I seriously did, this is the second expensive piece she has broken during our relation ship, the other being a unobtanium Morgan stemless. Kinda getting fucking tired of it but I sat her down and had the little child talk about pay attention to your surroundings when there are expensive things around. She is at least paying for the new one. What pissed me off terribly though is she broke it and was like " oh that sucks I gotta go to work cya" didn't even clean it up, left me to writhe around in my own broken glass and bong water.